[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The stud/slut dichotomy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Do you agree with this?
>>
>>71999788
Sure.
>>
>>71999788
A key that opens many doors is called a master key.
A lock that is opened by many keys is just a shitty lock.
>>
>>72000092
>rifles

Fuck that would be a great ID I wasn't fucking wasting it in wallbuilders thread
>>
>>72000157
This

People get so butthurt over this comparison but it's very accurate. A woman doesn't even have to be awake to be capable of getting laid (sexsomia, look it up).

I still think men who go around sleeping with a different woman each day are sluts, but it's a lot more impressive than if the genders were inversed.
>>
>>71999788
For the majority of women and man this is obviously true .. keys and locks and all that.
>>
>>71999788
it's both degenerate
>>
I think women overplay how badly being a slut is viewed. i know plenty of sluts and the are usually well adjusted and liked. She fucks a lot of guys, so what? its not like shes my wife and cucking me so why should i care?
>>
>>71999788
There exist two subdivisions within men, the r selected ones, and the K selected ones. Within these things there also are alpha's and beta's, each could have something that would make him prime or low in his division.

Because you could still be an r type male, wanting to fuck a lot of women, but not making it, because you are not part of the 20%.

Or you could be a K selected male, but your quality is so low that you cant even find a high quality female life mate

At the high end, of course an r type male would have many women.

and a K selected male would have one high quality woman, with lots of children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

>>72000157
this is an old paradigm for normies.

So a woman complaining about sleeping men, should know exactly what she is herself and to what subdivision she is talking to.
>>
>>71999788

It's half true.

It's easy to be a slut.

It's also easy to be a stud, if you're tall, you have a big cock, and you're a violent moron.

"witty, charming, well-dressed, nice shoes, and a job" are all important too, for cucked faggots

Most "studs" are human garbage, it's only whores themselves who consider "stud" a term of respect because they're the ones who throw themselves at degenerate human garbage
>>
>>72004320

Money+charme+looks will take your Chad game to the next level
>>
>>71999788
>there are no fat ugly studs
Ron Jeremy.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 430x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 430x650
>>72001872
Beta orbiters get pissed, if they're pissed enough that their meal ticket leaving.
>>
>>71999788
yes this seems right
>>
>>72004320
>i don't get laid bcuze im intelligant >;{
kill yourself fedora boy. You dont get laid because you are a loser, Chad is way smarter than you in every way. Just because you read Nietzsche in your free time that does not make you at all better than anyone. You are de facto a loser.
>>
>>71999788
This is such a basic way of looking at it, it does not even include an analysis of the male biological imperative vs the female. The male is to spread his sperm to every potential mate to ensure an offspring where as the female is to select the most fit mate. Because of this in addition to the fact that society's catalyst of manhood is fucking a woman, men's sexual conquests are viewed more favorably.

Also female's DNA will change with the more partners she has, semen will leave an imprint on her genetic code! This will not affect the baby, but it can effect the womb and the maturation process.

Lastly it's easy for women, imagine if you were an athlete and a medal threw itsself at you. You won, and you didnt even have to compete. Women are trophies and have never been agents in an agent principle relationship.
>>
>>71999788
Even first sentence is bullshit. Sluts are rooting for each other with "you go girl", mensluts are rooting for each other "great bro m8 dude", normal people want those fucks with contaminated genetalias to stay fucking away from them.
>>
>>72000576
>I still think men who go around sleeping with a different woman each day are sluts,
dudes that sleep around with a lot of chicks, even lots of quality chicks, get labeled as "dirty". one of my friends is basically movie star handsome and girls catcall him if we're walking down the street or will come up to him in a bar and tell him he's beautiful. and i've seen girls that were visiting get informed of his sexual history (that if you're hot he'll fuck you) and do a complete 180 on him and give him the cold shoulder. just the same way guys want the challenge of being the dude that fucked some really hot chick; hot chicks want that same challenge.
>>
>>71999788
Muy bueno, Jose!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.