[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
romania disqualified from eurovision over shekels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: romanianmanlet.jpg (523 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
romanianmanlet.jpg
523 KB, 900x599
reeeeeeeeeee
fucking eurokikes have taken my favourite shitposters out of the euroshitposting event of the year
http://www.sbs.com.au/programs/eurovision/article/2016/04/22/romania-disqualified-competing-eurovision-2016-due-mounting-debt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUQp3405lNI&ab_channel=EurovisionSongContest
>We stand on the edge
>They want us to break
>They want us to fall
>‘Cause power’s at stake

>They parade
>Laughing at us as we fade

>With blood on their hands
>Enjoying the feast
>The cross on the wall
>The eyes of the beast

>They parade
>Laughing at us as we fade
>And I just can’t take anymore
>This hate is burning my soul

>In the darkest nights
>Feel the power in you
>Take a moment of silence
>And fight for the truth
>Fight for the truth

>I’ve seen them all come and go
>They’re to blame
>Empty words, wicked games
>‘Cause for all of their lies
>We pay with our lives

>In the darkest nights
>Feel the power in you
>And fight for the truth

>Watching the days go by
>Nothing changed, nothing new
>And fight for the truth

>Fight, gonna win the fight
>Well believe, gonna win the fight
>Got to win the fight, whoa whoa…

>In the darkest nights
>Feel the power in you
>And fight for the truth

>Watching the days go by
>Nothing changed, nothing new
>And fight for the truth
>Fight for the truth

would they have fared better with a song about taking it up the ass from a refugee?
(eurovision is in stockmalia this year)
>>
File: romania.png (39 KB, 1280x906) Image search: [Google]
romania.png
39 KB, 1280x906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OlG9g4-cyg&ab_channel=EurovisionSongContest

bumping with the best romanian song of recent years
>>
>>71998091
Sad, the song was pretty good

but who gives a shit about this kikefest really, we already know some crossdressing faggot is going to win
>>
>>71998448
but where shall moldova's 12 points go?
>>
>those lyrics

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the outstanding denbts wouldn't have been an issue if it was two guys in stockings singing about a more tolerant Romania.
>>
>>71998091
So that's why we dont have any disgusting romanian gypsy beggars outside the stores in our town anymore. Parasites got called home because they didn't steal enough money and copper.
>>
File: sverige.jpg (359 KB, 1632x976) Image search: [Google]
sverige.jpg
359 KB, 1632x976
>>71998657
yes! i can see a clear difference! no stupid romanians left, just regular swedes
>>
>>71998517
Did I just say I don't give a fuck and you replied to me like I do?
>>
>>71998798
no
>>
Do Romanians know they look silly or do they actually think they look cool with the way they dress and do their hair? I'm sincerely curious because I've never seen a picture of a Romanian that did not look ridiculous.
>>
>>71998091
I don't know why are we still participating in this political propaganda "contest".
>>
>>71998871
don't fuck with me m8
>>
File: 271226.jpg (725 KB, 570x355) Image search: [Google]
271226.jpg
725 KB, 570x355
>>71998887
Or really don't care. Just....
>>
>>71998091
I heard there was an official video clip and now it's been taken down, does anyone have it?
>>
>>71998979
from what ive seen its not as bad as it could be, there are still many countries that compete with songs in their native languages, and in traditional dress

trannies and muslims aside, it could be more cucked. i mean, sweden let (a fucking white male) compete for them last year, so i dont think that the competition has been as enriched as it could be

that being said, i cant wait to see what manner of cuckolding sweden has in store for this year, as theyre hosting
im gonna go with refugee children doing an interval act at the bare minimum
>>
>>71999108
which one is the real slim shady?
>>
>>71999159
what was it like?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.