[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A message to those of /pol/ who are degenerate hating patriots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 742x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 742x235
A message to those of /pol/ who are degenerate hating patriots

You may not realize it yet, you may not see the early signs but we are all living in an extremely unique time. We are about to see a grand unimaginable cultural upheaval that will change the world and its history for the next hundred hears to come. You can say you born to late to explore the world, to late to fight in the biggest war as the greatest generation, and too early to explore the universe but with the times were living in. What happens next will decide the future and the past. Left wing scum are already wiping history and changing OUR past by replacing key historical figures with non white replacements. It's only gonna get worse, soon George Washington will be a Mexican and Adolf Hitler will be a white Christian pastor. They're gonna make "reality" tv shows that show this stuff, and they will filter out white history in the western schools. Kids won't learn about grand leaders like Patton, they'll learn about how Mohamed impacted the world and saved Europe. How Turkey declared war on Nazi Germany and changed the course of history and how the Iraqis bravely defeated the imperial Americans with the power of Allah. Our past will be erased, our historical role models won't be mentioned, documents will be burned and their memories will die off with the last ones to remember their name. The future will be a grim place of dark science with programs to breed out whiteness in all pregnancies. Where 36 approved genders exist and over 91 sexuality's. Whites will be punished for the only form of history remembered about them, slavery. This is something that will happen for sure, unless you change it. We live in a unique time friends, non whites are gaining unimaginable power. There may not be a war, an exploration project but if we just sit here typing about change and do nothing then we are doomed.
>>
I am a hypocrite but I have established friends whom share my beliefs, I won't make another post like this again but we can do something guys! I may sound like a faggit ass cumspermasscity theorist but just think about what I have said. Just take the first step, spread the word, actually do something, I have! just make an effort to tell your family and friends that if we don't do something now, our people won't GET to explore the universe we talk about. If there are aliens, their first contact with "humans" will be poo in loo Indians and mohhamed mohhamed and other mohhamed. Just imagine an LGBT flag on Mars. Watch the American flag on the moon be kicked over to be forgotten.

Weather your religious or not just exercise the possibility that all our ancestors from Hitler to the Frankish liberators of the Iberian peninsula, are watching down on us. Watching us type, complain, but also watching degenerates gain ground, power and the future. Just imagine
>>
This is the point where society at it's status quo begins to dissolve. This is a unique time where we can force the pendulum so far to the right, it might never swing back. All it takes is a little leverage, friend.
Just look at: Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, and more.

You can be the change your country needs. WE can be the change our world needs. Right here, right now, we can organize a movement.

It's gonna be YUUUUUGE
>>
I'm with you bro. The tiger is getting ready to pounce. Leap on it's back first, and you will ride it.

The man who rides the tiger is safe from mauling, and may direct the beast himself.
>>
>>71997971
How do you think that the European liberal attitude will affect Islam?

From my understanding, the 91 sexualities and 30+ genders can't happen with traditional Muslim values/laws in place.
Therefore, Islam must be at least partially corrupted by liberal agenda in order for this to happen.
If they fail to have effect in it, what we will essentially have is another Arab state under Sharia.

The purging of historical records is reasonable to be excepted, as we have noticed before, victors do write history.
>>
>>71998288
I cannot answer that with such certainty but it is a possibility that they will change. Remember when Christians use to be religious soldiers in the Middle Ages? Taking God before county and following biblical rules till death. That's how Muslims are today, but maybe they will calm down and get settled into a liberal Europe.
>>
>>71998140
>>71998232
That sounds beautiful guys! Just wait for your chance and it will be with you soon
>>
>>71997971
>>71998023

currently trying to establish funds for pro-right nationalist groups in my country. hopefully it'll be successful.

My family grew up under communism and destruction of tradition and order. I don't want to see it happen again.
>>
>>71998998
What you are doing is great! I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>71997971
Leftists are self destructive by their nature. They'll either crumble on their own or the Muslims will get them (it'll likely be a bit of both).

The only question is - are they gona drag everyone else down to hell with them?
>>
>>71999365
They'll drag many of us down as sad as it is to say. The American Republican Party already has liberal roots growing within it. Republicans just want votes now so they give up on their beliefs and adjust to societies new demands.

I wonder who will be next
>>
I hate that I don't live in Europe or America. From here, I don't have a chance to join the great degenerate purge that's coming. I want nothing more than to drive out the invaders from my ancestral homeland, but unless I find a way to get there first, I can't. If anyone knows of any serious militia groups or anything that might be able to help move from this shit hole of a country without a trace, let me know. Otherwise, I won't be able to fight the good fight
>>
I think it's infuriating to see how everybody who's not directly affected by this either take the piss out of it, or sympathise with the animals. Both do nothing but worsen the problem. For me, the problem very much a reality, and it is one i have to deal with, and one whose consequences honestly terrify me. I'm fiercely patriotic, and i'm ready to fight for my country, people, and Europe, but as long as our governments babysit these animals who aim to slowly delete us from history, we can't do that without consequence.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.