[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with plastic surgery pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
Is there anything wrong with plastic surgery pol?
>>
It's like makeup but 10 times worse.
It's misleading.
>>
No
Koreans highly depend on it since they look hideous without it.
>>
not going to make a person suddenly like themselves. the issue is much deeper than fixing something on the outside.
>>
File: 1458283920555.jpg (34 KB, 456x500) Image search: [Google]
1458283920555.jpg
34 KB, 456x500
>>71997272
>boogers hanging out of unnatural nose
>hiding your bad genes to have ugly offpsring
>lying to potential mates
other than that pretty avg degen
>>
Nothing wrong with it if you have the money. It's a way to improve your quality of life without harming anyone else. You just shouldn't hide it and/or get upset someone doesn't want to have children with you.
>>
File: Ivanka.jpg (32 KB, 520x331) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka.jpg
32 KB, 520x331
Nope.
>>
>>71997272
>be ugly
>get surgery
>deceive partner
>they have kids with you
>kids come out ugly

The life of every Korean.
>>
>>71997272
in korean's? no
No jews ? depends some look cute as they are.

for everyone else as llook as its not big lip crap its fine.
>>
>>71997272

If it's for minor altercations and/or to fix your face because of a serious accident, then it's OK. Like most things, don't abuse it (or you'll end up looking like a 28 year old lizard).
>>
>>71997494
Left picture is bull, but the others are real.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x720
>>71997272
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>71997272
No, this enable us to hide between the goyim more easily. The stupid goyim can't spot us out.
>>
Yes it's false advertising.

If I breed with big breasted blond haired blue eyed aryan and it comes out a fat little gook because the mother has had surgery to not be a gook, then I want her jailed and the kid culled
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meU2gAU7Xss
>>
>>71997272
don't do it if you don't really need it.
like that dumb Kalel bitch on youtube a while ago.

>has normal nose that looks fine
>still got a nosejob
>>
>>71997364
/thread
>>
>>71997272
Absolutely nothing at all wrong with it.

Plastic surgery is nothing more than man's dominance over nature, and that's a good thing. I get misty over the fact that modern technology gives us the ability to kick "natural selection" right in the jaw, and rightfully so.

Knowing that "ugly" people (whom the so-called "god tier" types generally look down upon) can conceal their "bad" features with cosmetic surgery (and thus, pass on their genes with people "out of their league") is something that we should support for a variety of reasons. Mother nature is getting her ass handed to her, and thoroughly enjoy watching the cunt get raped.
>>
>>71999088
>Plastic surgery is nothing more than man's dominance over nature
Funny you say that. Look at how many Mormon woman get boob jobs.

The only thing I don't like is the misleading part. I'd be pissed if my kid turned out ugly because the mom had her face and body fixed.
>>
>>71999088
exactly, i cant wait until the world is made up of a low intelligence mixed race
>>
>>71999186
>The only thing I don't like is the misleading part.

You get annoyed when people get their teeth fixed?
>>
>>71999186
Ugly people have good looking children and attractive people have ugly children all the time. It's the luck of the roll.
>>
>>71997272
yes, it fucks up evolution.
>>
>>71999242
You're living in Australia, so you're basically in a low-IQ paradise.

That being said, "bad" looks don't equal low intelligence. I'm just glad the the "beautiful people" are no longer safe. That dude who looks like Ryan Gosling? There's a good chance he obtained his looks from a surgeon instead of his parents.

"Oh no, but what if my children end up ugly?"

To that I would say: Looks don't matter. At least that's what society always tells us. Teach your ugly spawn to have "confidence" or a "great sense of humor." They'll be fine!

lulz.
>>
>>71997272
I don't even think there was anything wrong with her nose before.
>>
File: changes.jpg (120 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
changes.jpg
120 KB, 480x480
Changes like this are misleading. I don't care about teeth or even a small nose job.
>>
>>71999443
Why does it matter if people want to look better? You prefer a world full of ugly people?
>>
>>71999507
I don't think the world has loads of ugly people, so stopping plastic surgery wouldn't make the world full of ugly people. I don't care if people want to look good, it's misleading. Ugly should be ugly so the beautiful aren't mislead and reproduce with them.
>>
>>71999716

Would you be that clueless as to not know how a person looked when they were younger, before breeding with them? I mean with the whole social media it's kinda hard not to notice any changes such as plastic surgery. Also, if you do intend to breed with someone, you can just ask whether they had surgery. Them lying about it is an obvious red flag.

There is literally nothing wrong with people changing their appearance as long as it doesn't hurt anyone but them.
>>
>>71999716
>I don't care if people want to look good, it's misleading

Shaving is misleading. Makeup is misleading. Dental crowns are misleading. Certain forms of clothing that accentuate features of the body are misleading. Society itself is one gigantic facade. But oh noes, plastic surgery is the worst of the worst.

>Ugly should be ugly so the beautiful aren't mislead and reproduce with them.

lol, worried the little hierarchy that exists for the beautiful people will come tumbling down once ugly people can afford to be on their level? Your concerns reek of having a privilege revoked. This is precisely why I support cosmetic surgery, because it enables the people typically regarded as "inferior" to spread their genes among the class of shitheads who believe anyone not blessed with natural beauty to be beneath them. Besides, if everyone can eventually get plastic surgery (which is a strong possibility in the future) then who cares if the attractiveness we see is natural or man-made?
>>
File: 1458041906942.png (807 KB, 650x639) Image search: [Google]
1458041906942.png
807 KB, 650x639
Only when jewesses do it to blend in with the aryan population. As long as they wear their armbands in public its fine though.
>>
It's similar to being transgender. If you are happy in your own body you need to seek help and try to fix your mental state.
>>
>>72000065

Ugly people will never be able to afford it. They're the runt of a litter, so yes they're beneath the beautiful. The reality is plastic surgery doesn't change your genes. You will always be the runt.
>>
Duchess of Cambridge's nose is the most popular for rhinoplasy
>tfw I'm a man with this nose and Asian girls love it
>>
>>72000578
>Ugly people will never be able to afford it.

Remember when Wall Street bankers thought that homeless people would never be able to afford cellphones? Yeah...

I look forward to the day when the precious genes of "superior' beauties are, shall we say, "diluted" by those you regard as inferior. Men who resemble Clint Howard will soon be able to look like Johnny Depp, and for a low price. Scoff all you want, but we're living in an era of amazing technology that only gets cheaper as time goes on. Prepare to get fucked by the long dick of man rightfully playing god.
>>
>>71997272
If I have similar nose like this does it mean that I have some Jew blood inside me?Keep in mind that I have blue eyes,am pale and have really light brown hair(would probably be blond if I tanned)
>>
File: 1452151899594.jpg (231 KB, 1321x1072) Image search: [Google]
1452151899594.jpg
231 KB, 1321x1072
>>72000715
i have a slightly big parrot nose and i fucking hate it...its my dads nose and my mother have a perfect small nos... fucking genes...
>>
>>71997272
Is the shape of your nose really important enough to pay for a guy to chainsaw it off?
>>
>>71999443
She just had one procedure though, why can a girl fix her nose but not her lips? Her face is practically perfect but those lips lol.
>>
>>71997272
Yes, it obfuscates the Jew
>>
>>71997272
Only if you're really ugly and if plastic surgery really improves your life.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.