[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oklahoma pass bill outlawing Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16
File: fetus-in-womb-AP-640x480.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fetus-in-womb-AP-640x480.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Oklahoma legislators have approved a bill that would outlaw abortion and take away the medical licenses of physicians who perform abortions if signed into law.

As to the measure outlawing abortions, Oklahoma state representative David Brumbaugh, a Republican, was reported to say, “If we take care of morality,” “God will take care of the economy.”

Damn straight! They'll probably have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars defending the bill in court, but God will take care of that.

Good day to be a fetus in Oklahoma.
>>
Link: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/24/oklahoma-legislators-pass-bill-outlawing-abortion
>>
>>71996816
Good, with illegal back alley abortinons there is a chance of the mother dying too

Two niggers in one shot
>>
>>71996892
Fake abortion stings would be amazing.
>>
Retarded hicks, the last thing we need is an upsurge of unwanted children, the people who voted for it should be castrated.
>>
and why do you retards support this again? it's niggers getting abortions, not normal people
you're basically advocating for more unwanted niggers with single mothers who will end up being thieves and murderers
>>
This is how the regression begins. We had a good run guys.
>>
>>71997325
Mudslimes sure as hell aren't getting abortions, so I'd prefer to have as much cannon fodder as possible
>>
>>71996816
Amen, we have to breed, I would rather be in a country full of poor white rednecks than a bunch of worthless shitskins from overseas. Hint I am one of those rednecks.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>71997544
I'm sure more of the same shit will fix this country
more niggers having unwanted babies
>>
>>71996816
Abortion kills a human. Prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>71997917

>a collection of cells that can't think for itself or form a coherent thought process is a human being

So, I guess they outlawed abortion in Australia a while ago and that's how your nation got this way?
>>
>>71997872
wrong
Christian Nigger babies > Any race Muslim babies
>>
GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
>>71998005
>a collection of cells that can't think for itself or form a coherent thought process is a human being
So people in a coma aren't human? This what libs really think
LaughingGirls.jpg
>>
>>71997275
>>71997370
>would rather let the retards keep kids when they can afford them, and allow them to live degenerate lives, than saddle them with every bad mistake they've made, ruining their lives further

if you think abortion is what's keeping nogs from overwhelming the country you're a fucking retard

it's all the money and services we throw at them

take that away and let nature happen
>>
>>71997872
Is the town rapist worried his victims won't get abortions?
>>
>>71998092

There's a difference between being in a coma and being something without consciousness.

I bet you thought terry schavo was a "person"
>>
>>71997917
Prove that that's a bad thing
>>
>>71998160

dead people have rights, too m8
>>
>>71998166
Prove that you are
>>
>>71998005
A. Everything is a collection of cells, this was a useless statement. B. Are newborn babies (not to mention babies under something like 18 months old) not human beings?
>>
>>71996816
Couldn't they just go to another state, do abortion there and come back ?
>>
>>71998224

Give me one logical reason why a corpse should have legal rights
>>
>>71996816
I hope this makes liberals who have abortions all the time leave, but I know this will just turn into hell in 16 years.
>>
>>71997275

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.
>>
>>71998092
People in a coma were human. Now they're in a state of undeath. Are you implying someone in a coma has the same moral value in terms of a life as someone who is healthy and walking around?
>>
>>71996816
Did they forget Roe v. Wade or am I missing something?
>>
>>71997325
its about justice. regardless of the situation the parents were in the unborn life has nothing to do with it, and shouldnt be killed just bc its convenient for the parents, we abolished slavery a long time ago
>>
>>71998390
>why a corpse should have

they shouldn't, but they do
>>
>>71996816
I will immediately endorse backyard abortions and allow the Jew money to
Flow in
>>
>>71998609
They don't care about Roe v. Wade. What's right is right, regardless of what some unelected lawyers think.

Let them fight it in court.
>>
>>71998681
>slavery
it's them voluntarily choosing not to have children and receive welfare for it like you cucks want it to happen
>>
>>71998005
>>a collection of cells that can't think for itself or form a coherent thought process is a human being
If you start taking cells away from an adult human, how many would you take before it stops being human?
What is considered 'coherent thought process'
Is a baby capable of it? Is a retard capable of it? If you started picking cells out of their brain, how many would you have to take before they aren't capable of it?

You're using inconsistent and arbitrary things to define what a human.

As far as nature is concerned, anything with a full set of human DNA is a human, even if It's only a single cell.

I think abortion should be legal btw
>>
>>71998095
>take that away and let nature happen
And then they'll attack us, dumbass. Them not having money won't stop them from breeding, it hasn't stopped the ones in Africa.
>>71998508
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>71998807
i am against the welfare but that is not my point

the child should not be punished just bc the mom and dad are pieces of shit

and i do believe that when people have to face the consequences rather then "lol clump of cells" kill a baby they will destroy themselves faster or get better faster,either way the life of the child will have a chance rather then being alive then being killed for convenience
>>
>>71998715
Any challenge to this law will breeze through. There is already definitive ruling on this. Is this just to make a pointless point?
>>
File: 12345.jpg (12 KB, 236x298) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
12 KB, 236x298
>>71998238
A bad thing?
>>
>>71998930
the child would be better off not going through a life of suffering, neglect and economic instability
>>
>>71998952
but none of us have the authority over life or death of innocent lives accept our own(im excluding convicted heinous crimes like murder)
>>
File: 1459622525744.jpg (294 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
1459622525744.jpg
294 KB, 800x1019
>>71998703
>>
>>71998005
You talk about unborn babies like they're tumors. The whole purpose of abortion is to stop the linear process of a fetus developing into a fully formed human being.
>>
File: abortion.jpg (49 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
49 KB, 400x274
Daily reminder that if you're anti-abortion then you're pro-nigger. It should be mandatory that anyone who is stupid enough to vote against abortion pays the 20% increase in taxes from welfare and prisons for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>71999002
>cleetus suddenly cares about niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 540x550
>>71998952
Economic determinism is a Marxist lie and abortion is murder. I bet you're glad your parents didn't kill you.
>>
>>71999142
>I bet you're glad your parents didn't kill you
no
>>
>>71998952

but how do you know this?

ah the cure for cancer and aids could already be here but it got aborted
>>
>>71999002
My fully automatic high capacity clip AR"Baby Mulcher"15 begs to differ
pic related
>>
>>71998938
Wrong. Texas law in roe v wade made getting an abortion illegal. This new Oklahoma law merely revokes the physicians license of those that perform abortions.
>>
>>71998866
>And then they'll attack us, dumbass. Them not having money won't stop them from breeding, it hasn't stopped the ones in Africa.

Wow so we'll have a reason to go even more hard on them. And they'll all be broke and living in shacks. What a tragedy.
>>
>>71999042
Daily reminder that if you're pro-abortion you're saying that killing Whites is justified if it also results in collateral damage to shitskins.

The global nigger population is not decreasing. The global White population is.
>>
>>71999202
shitting up as many kids as possible isn't as important as making sure each of them has education and housing responsibly set up
>>
>>71998609
>Did they forget a made up ruling by a shit tier court or am I missing something?

I would like to see a group of states join together, publish a list of USSC rulings that are pure shit and violate the Constitution, then tell FedGov they no longer obey them and never will.

Oh, and any Federal agent attempting to enforce laws under those rulings will spend life in state prison with no possibility of parole.

It's about time the states grew some balls.
>>
>>71999282
Difference is white girls are smart enough to travel out of state/country or buy the abortion pill online while the nogs will be stupid enough to just sit and let their life fall apart. Abortion of white babies doesn't stop just because a silly law is passed.
>>
>>71999229
That is effectively the same. Instead of punishing the mother the state is punishing the doctor. This creates an undue burden on a woman seeking an abortion which is what has been the crux of the issue since Casey v. Planned Parenthood.
>>
File: entitled to your opinion.jpg (68 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
entitled to your opinion.jpg
68 KB, 946x472
>>71996816
Tic... Toc... Tic... Toc...
The pendulum have reached is zenith... A very high zenith... An unprecedented zenith.

The return of the pendulum will go fast. It will go hard. It will turn the world red with blood.

The Réaction is coming, gentlemen. Don't forget to enlist in your local death squad, subhuman and traitor genocide isn't going to happen on its own !
>>
>>71996816
Good. Hopefully Texas will be next.
>>
>>71999229
Abortion is still legal in Texas, your are simply required to prove that you are not a minor. A gray area but not an outright ban. Additionally, the Oklahoma law is a ban with the license revoking.
>>
I'm for abortions for one reason, and one reason alone -

NO

MORE

NIGGERS.

YOU FUCKING ANTI-WHITE ANTI-ABORTION FUCKS ARE LETTING THE PARASITES GROW, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT
>>
>>71996816
>“If we take care of morality,” “God will take care of the economy.”

This is a made up quote right? There is no way an actual elected official said that, right?
>>
>>71999405
nothing is going to happen. nothing ever fucking happens. i don't even care anymore, that's how much it's not happening.
>>
Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
>>
>>71999042

cant you just ban abortion and kick out the niggers
>>
>>71999232
I'd rather them not exist in the first place than have to waste money cracking down on them.
>>
I think Barkekely said it best.

>If a fetus dies and nobody is around to hear the vacuum, does it matter?
>>
>>71999610

I'd make this compromise
>>
>>71999481
Because they're cucks. They enjoy the idea of the white race dying and their taxes increasing to take care of neglected nogs.

>>71999571
1. The """"""ritual"""""""" involves just taking a pill these days
2. Fairy tales aren't real.

>>71999610
Not without going full Turner Diaries and we're still a few years away from it.
>>
>>71999571
well the baby can't even feel it if done early enough because the neural network has developed to process it so who fucking cares. i don't want more niglets running around and they get the most by far. late term should be banned, and i don't care if the mother dies too. if you're that immoral of a cunt then good riddance.
>>
File: andyfacepalm.jpg (19 KB, 293x285) Image search: [Google]
andyfacepalm.jpg
19 KB, 293x285
>>71999571
>this is what christians actually believe
>>
>>71999610
That would be unconstitutional and provide for millions of dollars in awards in civil rights cases.
>>
>>71999695
>>71999740
>>71999741

>ending a human life for the convenience of another isn't murder

This is what Gaytheists actually believe
>>
>>71999741
it's american fast food christianity that's the problem
>>
>>71996816
Watch their black population rise.
>>
>>71999785
it's only murder once it's past a certain point retard. if you want to go that route you might as well follow the monty python every sperm is sacred skit.
>>
File: 123412.jpg (76 KB, 612x396) Image search: [Google]
123412.jpg
76 KB, 612x396
>>71999785
Never said it wasn't murder but murder isn't inherently wrong.
>>
>>71996816
So, for you anti-abortion guys, I suppose you are also opposed to anti-conception stuff?

Should condoms also be outlawed? Isn't that pretty much the same thing as abortion?
>>
Let's not kid ourselves here. The people who hate abortion are afraid that their mothers would have aborted them, and their whole stance against abortion is based on projecting that fear and hatred onto other potential future mothers.
>>
>a vessel which isn't even capable of processing thought is alive
>>
>>71999840

Every sperm won't develop into a human, a fertilised egg however, that has been implanted, might. Interrupting that process for the soul purpose of not having a child is tantamount to ending a human life. Ending that life for the convenience of another is murder.

It's quite simple. All you're attempting to do is dehumanise the victim, which is something all murderers do.

I look forward to you attempting to prove that life doesn't begin at conception in your next post.
>>
>>71999902

>Murder isn't inherently wrong

Mind yourself on those edges
>>
>>71999969
Obviously, faggot. Why do you even need to ask that question?
>>
>>71999969

Not him, but I'm fine with contraception. Ending a human life, which begins at conception, is murder. Stopping that conception from taking place is sensible.

I know the church doesn't agree with me, but it's very much the lesser of two evils in my opinion.
>>
>>71999785
Abortion is categorically not murder. Murder is the _unlawful_ killing of another person. Abortion is legal ergo it is not murder.
>>
File: 123432444.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
123432444.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
>>72000077
Mind yourself while you let ISIS walk all over you because defeating your enemy is "edgy"
>>
>>72000077
Human life is entirely based around bending the principals of your perception, this applies to politics as well.

I assure you, 90% of people running in office, 90% of the FBI, CIA, NSA, KGB, any other organization, the top 1%, Goldkek Schlomao, etc, do not give a shit about fetuses because they're actually intelligent enough to realize this inherent nature of the universe yet perpetuate "issues" like this because of sheeple like you :^)
>>
>>72000031

Yes. It is. And provided no one interupts the process in the space of a few months it will be a fully developed human. Ending that process is murder. I don't see why this is so hard for you to understand.
>>
>>71999785

I don't support abortion unless shes been raped but if you actually think it's a satantic conspiracy and are not just having a laugh then you are literally a mentally unwell person
>>
Why is murder wrong, /pol/?
>>
>>72000209

Abortion flies in the face of moral law, and morality is the only 'law' you should concern yourself with.

Just because a bunch of liberals force a law into power doesn't make it 'right'.
>>
>>72000423
>Abortion flies in the face of moral law
>moral law
What are you on about? As far as I am aware. NO institution, nation, organization, not even the church functions upon "moral law."

Are you making up shit when faced with reality?
>>
>>72000373

"Thou shalt not pass thy offspring through the fire to Moloch"

Wether it's a conscious thought or not, there is no real difference between sacrificing a child at the alter of Satan and sacrificing a child at the alter of your own convenience.
>>
>>72000402
It's not inherently wrong. If you're killing for kicks and giggles then it's fucked up. If you're defending your homeland or (debatable obviously) ending a few cells life that has potential to be a grown human, it's easily justifiable for the right reasons.

Anyone who says otherwise is just an armchair Buddhist who likes to pretend everyone is peaceful at heart and death doesn't always surround us.
>>
Oklahoma passes bills that leads to nigger population explosion

Good job
>>
>>72000554

The basis of every western law is basic morality. However you want to look at it moral law has shaped society in every facet since the dawn of modern man.

One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.
>>
>>72000719
>The basis of every western law is basic morality.
Stopped reading here.
[citation needed]
It seems all you do is talk out of your ass. The basis of every western law is practicability. For example, we tried to legislate against the sale and distribution of alcohol based upon morality. But that got repealed when it was proven it is not practicable to create laws based purely on morality.
>>
>>72000608

Aside from being able to dehumanise the 'clump of cells' more easily than a newborn, can you give me any reason why it's better to kill a child that's 12 weeks old in utero than it is one that has just been born? And remember, there's only a few short months separating the two.
>>
File: 1459499202837.jpg (61 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1459499202837.jpg
61 KB, 423x951
>>71996816
State is $1.6 billion in debt, schools are preparing to go to four days a week, prisons are at 120% capacity guards one guard per cell block working 12 hour days.
Roads are shit jobs are gone and this guy with nothing but a home school "education" thinks this is a good time to start this again.

get me out of here
>>
>>72000077
If you kill him, you'll just be like him!

At least that's what my Japanese Cartoons have taught me.
>>
>>72000870
>can you give me any reason why it's better to kill a child that's 12 weeks old in utero than it is one that has just been born?
12 weeks in utero means hardly any brain formed, if there's brain activity is purely reflexive, no shred of personality there. There is no "person" yet. A newborn may not be particulary bright, but its brain development and activity is on a wholly different level.

The life of a person ranges from a rather muddy point of sufficient brain development and activity to qualify, to brain death. The human body around it is just the shell the person uses.
>>
>If we take care of morality,” “God will take care of the economy.”
God I hate christians.
>>
>>72000810

No. And it's easy to see why you're wrong since every law springs from a system of values and beliefs, every law is an instance of legislating Morality. Further, because a nation’s laws always exercise a pedagogical or teaching influence, law inescapably exerts a shaping effect over the beliefs, character, and actions of the nation’s citizens, whether for good or ill. Those who seek to separate morality from law, therefore, are in pursuit both of the impossible and the destructive. The question before us is never whether or not to legislate morality, but which moral system ought to be made legally binding
>>
>>72000983

And that's how you look at it in an attempt to dehumanise the child. How less valid is the statement 'hardly any brain has formed YET, but left uninterrupted it will develop into a unique human being'.

If you accept that statement as true, how can you not call the process of interruption- the ending of that potential for human life- murder?
>>
>>72001137
>How less valid is the statement 'hardly any brain has formed YET, but left uninterrupted it will develop into a unique human being'.
Much less. You're basing you view on hypotheticals. But hypothetical children, no matter how likely, don't have rights. Because they don't exist yet.

You're also starting a bigger problem in general. How likely does an event have to be to be considered "sure to happen"? And does this new kind of legislation now also apply to economics?
>>
>>72000719
>>72000810

Britfag is right for the most part. Western law is based on moral codes built on a framework of ideas that are in some ways inspired by Christianity. Sort of a blend of Christian ideas with enlightenment thinking.

Burger doesn't seem to remember that normally kings and strong men have run the world, and that the very idea of a law based society is largely rooted in the idea that what is right and wrong needs to come from a source greater than any single man.

Practical laws are not always a matter of morality, but the legitimacy of the government and constitution depends on a moral framework. Read your fucking constitution and founding documents burger, they appeal to "morality" (by many names) constantly to place their ideas in context.
>>
>>72001358

The development of a baby in utero isn't hypothetical, it's documented science. I wasn't proposing a hypothetical, I was saying consider a child of 12 weeks of development. That's specific child will develop into a more complex human being. How can you not call the act of interrupting that development murder? It ends the same human life as if you were to slit its throat a few minutes after birth.

There is no hypothetical issue there.
>>
>>72001047
>No.
You've got no authoritative source to support your claim? That leaves but one conclusion. You're talking out of your ass.

>>72001470
>Britfag is right for the most part. Western law is based on moral codes built on a framework of ideas that are in some ways inspired by Christianity. Sort of a blend of Christian ideas with enlightenment thinking.
Do you not have a citation either? I provided a classic counter example from history that proves that "moral law" is not only an idiotic concept but it is proven bullshit.

Given that we have a factual basis to conclude western law is not based upon morality or "moral codes" it seems the only thing that supports this idiotic claim is popular assumption by idiots.
>>
>>72001599

The authoritative source was my argument, which in a debate like this is really the only thing either of us have. Y'know, the argument you completely ignored...
>>
>>72001580
> I wasn't proposing a hypothetical, I was saying consider a child of 12 weeks of development.
Yes. That is all we work with. It's the whole material available to us. Everything past this is speculation and statistics.

Sure, it's likely that this would eventually end up being a person. But it's not a person. Hence, it doesn't get protection.

Its future personhood is still hypothetical. There is no guarantee that it's going to end up being a person. It's likely, but, much like all future events, not certain. Accidents happen.

So: What's the certanity border? How likely does an event have to be for law to consider it as if it already happened?

If a murder is sufficiently likely, and we stop it before it happens, do we now have to convict based on murder, instead of attempted murder?
>>
>>72001682
>The authoritative source was my argument
Let me get this straight. You are claiming to be an authority on legal history?

When your ass opens up all sorts of shit comes flying from your fingers.
>>
File: EydiHYj.gif (615 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
EydiHYj.gif
615 KB, 350x204
It is murder if it's 12 weeks old but murder isn't inherently wrong.
>>
Did you know that Spartans used to leave deformed babies at the edge of a mountain for the wolves?
>>
>>71996816

Why not just get an abortion in another state?

They should make a state for Christians only. If Israel can have an entire country Christians should have a nation.
>>
>>72001942

eugenics is even harder to get legalized than anti-abortion laws
>>
>>72001020

nothing i hate atheist
>>
If you support banning aboriton you are literally going muh feels.
The emotional shit surrounding it is irrelevant. The fact is it's a valuable tool in population control, especially since stupid poor people make up the bulk of those who need abortions in the first place.

Since mandatory sterilization will never be obtainable abortion is the next best thing.
>>
File: file photo of yagfag.jpg (32 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
file photo of yagfag.jpg
32 KB, 345x337
>>72000345
>Human life is entirely based around bending the principals of your perception

No it isn't, you neckbearded faggot.
>>
>>72001942
no we actually threw them down the mountain
>>
>>71998681
>implying anyone on /pol/ cares about "equal rights".
>>
>>72003474
Yes it is, you neckbearded faggot.
>>
well that fucking sucks. Oklahoma is going to be what overpopulates our planet now when life expectancy raises again.
>>
>>72000000
>>
>>71996816
It's a good to be the human fetus that doesn't get murdered by Democrats.
>>
>>71996816
Why would /pol/ be happy about bigger government and less freedom.
>>
>>71996816

Good luck when Obama sues the state because the SCOTUS already decided that Abortion is legal and the supremacy clause makes federal law trump state law.

That legislation will get shot down hard.
>>
>>72004207
This. I don't know why religicucks on this board are celebrating. They should know by now that this won't stand since its going against the law. All that happened was that the state wasted time and taxpayer money to look like a bunch of retards.
>>
>>71999282
>The global White population is.
It isn't, it's just not increasing as fast as the rest.
>>
>>71999564
Too young to remember 9/11? Happenings are real.
>>
I've thought for weeks about the best way to ultimately stump an abortion fag, but I haven't been able to come up with a good comparison. Then again, maybe it's just that they'd be too fucking stupid to see the connection.
>If you prefer not to die, chances are you won't be traveling to Iraq or Syria, or hiking alone in the Kodiak, or getting into high speed races on the interstate. If you don't want a child, why is it so hard to refrain from unprotected sex?
>>
>>71997275
No the people who want to murder children should be castrated, they dont want children anyway why should they get pregnant and murder the baby.
>>
>>72004534
Because sex is one of our most basic instincts, fucking as much and often as possible is what guaranteed the survival of our species for millenia, and done the same for our evolutionary ancestors for millions of years.

Also, because people are shitty at estimating risks.
Mind you, people still do all those things you mentioned, and death is arguably much worse than having a kid.
>>
>>72004509
Happenings are real, but THE Happening is still being built up atm.
>>
>>72004783
Sex for fun is not a basic instinct, sex for procreation is.
>>
>>72004871
Turns out our bodies don't get the difference, because until a few years ago, there was no difference.
>>
>>72004745
They didnt want to get pregnant retard
>>
>>72004916
Ancient eqyptians had prophylactics fampai
>>
Maybe instead of wasting money trying to defend this in court and inevitably losing they should do more to keep the nigs from getting pregnant to begin with
>>
>>71997325
UNDERRATED RARE
>>
>>71996816
Trump BTFO
>>
>>72005346
Which weren't particulary widespread or effective.

Romans had some birth control weed, and they used it so much it was wiped out.

Most of humanity, through most of history, had no access to birth control.
>>
>>72004979
Then why did they?
>>
>>71997872
Genetically you always trend towards the mean. If dumb people have kids they will likely be smarter than their parents. Average white IQ is statistically higher than people other than asians, so yes, it will help.
>>
>It is not known whether the governor of the state, Governor Mary Fallin, will sign the bill into law.
So she hasn't signed it? Are the chances high that she will?
>>
Even though I am voting for god emperor: abortion should be legal. Even with contraceptives: people are still having kids out of wedlock and like cockroaches (mainly hispanics and hicks in the south)

With this law however maybe people will start being less stupid when it comes to sex, wrap it up, or at least pull out in time.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.