[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a pale white Irish blooded American who has no dog in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 457458456.png (1 MB, 1100x687) Image search: [Google]
457458456.png
1 MB, 1100x687
I am a pale white Irish blooded American who has no dog in the race as far as religion but I have to say.

Islam is looking more and more attractive.

I don't really care about Allah or Jesus but I am interest in Brotherhood and being part of a greater whole. So far as I've been walking this blue ball Christianity has fallen out of favor and the leadership seems weak and apathetic. Meanwhile Islam is only growing and their creed is violence and domination.

Why should anyone resist Islam if they prove more tenacious then the silent peaceful lambs of Christianity? It isn't noble to die or believe in the losing side.
>>
File: cute kai.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cute kai.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
Because you are a lonely depressed edgy teenager.
>>
File: 1461371405702.jpg (75 KB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
1461371405702.jpg
75 KB, 480x427
>muslim
>brotherhood
The biggest Muslim killer is Muslims themselves
>>
>>71996875
this tbqh
you must be one sad edgy child>>71996875

leave your moms basement you inbred
>>
I am a pale white Irish blooded American but i have to say

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>71996783
Religion is for the weak-minded anyway. Don't rely on the rambling of someone thousands of years ago to dictate your life.
>>
>>71997019
woops didn't mean to double link
sorry india
>>
>>71997053
Yet more then half the population on the planet does so in one faith or another.

>>71996875
>edgy
I can throw out buzz words as well. Like go POO in the fucking LOO.
>>
>>71997053
>tips fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1020x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1020x717
>>71996783
Fucking sandnigs
>>
>>71997112
More then half the world are barely literate peasants who wouldn't survive without rice.
>>71997132
It sounds neckbeardy to say, but it is the truth.
>>
>>71996783
>Muhammed Prophet of god..
Lol so you actually believe the person that combines every single worst aspect of humanity rape, mass murder, racism, un equality, slavery, slave trader, rapist, thieve, torturer, mysoginist, homophobic and pedophile.... and you tell me this garbage being that is entirely made up of disgusting evil barbaric shit is gods messenger?
Dude what are you smoking?
>>
File: Irritating.jpg (46 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Irritating.jpg
46 KB, 720x480
>>71997112
>I don't really care about Allah or Jesus but I am interest in Brotherhood and being part of a greater whole
you just want to be part of a interacting group of people.
just admit it you are a lonely depressed guy who has not seen the sun for many weeks.
>>
>>71996783

Peaceful lambs until you wait and see
>>
>>71997420
Is it easy to make friends while squatting together at designated shitting streets?
>>
>>71996783
they dont do monogamy
this will lead to the need of disposing of a surplus male population.
that means either killing babies or going to perpetual war on everything
>>
File: stoo.jpg (30 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
stoo.jpg
30 KB, 720x720
>>71996783
>Islam is looking more and more attractive.
>Meanwhile Islam is only growing and their creed is violence and domination

You are just blood thirsty psychopath who thinks Islam = ISIS.Go and join some gang if you need some purpose and retarded pals in you life.Ummah doesn't need neanderthals like you,so fuck off!
>>
>>71996783
>no divorce in Christianity
What?
>>
>>71996783
>Why should anyone resist Islam if they prove more tenacious then the silent peaceful lambs of Christianity? It isn't noble to die or believe in the losing side.

christfags = peace =heaven
islam = war = hell

>figure it out
>>
File: tolerance.jpg (127 KB, 753x621) Image search: [Google]
tolerance.jpg
127 KB, 753x621
>>71996783
>Islam is looking more and more attractive.
>I don't really care about Jesus
>their creed is violence and domination.
This will damn you to hell, not even kidding.

>Christianity? It isn't noble to die or believe in the losing side.
This is how the anti-christ will deceive many and will worship him

>>71996875
first post is best post.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.