[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSTRALIA YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16
File: abo.png (280 KB, 573x330) Image search: [Google]
abo.png
280 KB, 573x330
>A university student accused of racial discrimination over a Facebook post has amassed a hefty legal bill, which could blow out to $200,000 if the case goes to trial.

>Alex Wood is being sued under the Racial Discrimination Act over a 2013 post he wrote after being asked to leave a Queensland University of Technology computer lab reserved for the use of indigenous students.

>"Just got kicked out of the unsigned Indigenous computer room. QUT is stopping segregation with segregation," he posted on a Facebook page called QUT Stalker Space.

>The post attracted comments critical of both the incident and the existence of the indigenous-only space.

>"I wonder where the white supremacist lab is," wrote another student, Jackson Powell, who is also being sued.

>The third student involved in the lawsuit, Calum Thwaites, has emphatically denied being responsible for a post that included a reference to "ITT N---s" and has produced a volume of evidence supporting his denial.

>The trio are being sued, alongside the university and two staff, by the administration officer who asked Mr Wood to leave the room, Cindy Prior.

>An indigenous woman, Ms Prior went on sick leave following the incident and reports she felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.

>She also says she was unable to return to work in a role that required her to have face-to-face contact with white people.

>Ms Prior is seeking hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/04/15/11/29/student-faces-200-000-bill-in-racism-row#JOXKWGPPGCP2dbI8.99%22
>>
>"Just got kicked out of the unsigned Indigenous computer room. QUT is stopping segregation with segregation," he posted on a Facebook page called QUT Stalker Space.

So how did he exactly racially discriminate others? Isn't having a lab just for indigenous students racism if there's no lab just for the white students?
>>
>>An indigenous woman, Ms Prior went on sick leave following the incident and reports she felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.

>>She also says she was unable to return to work in a role that required her to have face-to-face contact with white people.

lol yeah sure
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 190x266
Well i called a university student a faggot for thinking a bioware game is good.

wonder how long till they sue.
>>
>>71995518
>She also says she was unable to return to work in a role that required her to have face-to-face contact with white people

This is clearly racist. Why doesn't he just counter-sue for the same thing?
>>
>>71995518

What a fucking pathetic cunt. Also this isn't America so its likely she won't get a cent and hopefully there is some kind of retribution for her making such a blatantly false and vexatious complaint in order to get cashed up.
>>
>>71995518
>he posted on a Facebook
Therefore he's a dangerous threat to society.
>>
>>71995826

if he pays her $5k she'll drop the suit, but the point at the moment is that the process has gone beyond conciliation into the court process.
>>
>>71995652
She found the jackpot. Free money AND she gets off work? Mama gonna buy some gas to sniff tonight! Invite your friends over!
>>
>>71995518
Why does every anglo colony except the US have such anti-free speech laws? You can get away saying more in Sweden than Australia at this point.
>>
>>71995518
I fail to see how he stated anything other than fact. And now he's going to be fucked over for years because it's going to be a risk to hire him, even if it doesn't get to court. He's the one who deserves compensation.

And her even suing is more proof that society was a mistake. He hurt my feelings by posting that the school is discriminating against him (without even really claiming that) on facebook! I deserve $200,000! MO MONEY FO DEM
PROGRAMS

Humanity was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>71995704

>shitting on KOTOR

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKER
>>
>>71995624
Its only racist if it is whites doing something to another race, silly.
>>
>>71996302
KOTOR's been shit on since KOTOR 2 came out.

Bioware's been bad so long now it's getting hard to find anyone who remembers why they were good.
>>
>>71996493

it's true

both KOTOR and the TSL were excellent though.

either way to stay on topic I hope this bitch OD's huffing gas or some shit, fuck sluts like her
>>
>>71995518
>the Racial Discrimination Act

literally says you can't upset any nonwhite person in any way at all, even if it's not anything actually racist in any way

>is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people
>>
>>71995518
>a post that included a reference to "ITT N---s"

kek which one of you was this
>>
>>71995518

>complain about a computer room
>become human rights criminal
>>
>>71995518

it turns out this bitch literally asked them if they were indigenous, so she can fuck off holy shit she made it racial
>>
>>71995518
>be me
>new to Ausfailia
>ab abo rides by
>car windows down
>hey man
>hey man
>I approach with circumspection
>excuse me?
>hey man do you have some change? We're gonna drive 'till Wollongong today
>I look at his car
>Holden something, super polished, possibly Centrelink funded, worth 5 times my 1999 Hyundai Excel
>Think for a second
>We're in Melbourne. Wollongong is some 1,000 km away.
>Walk away
Lel.
>>
>>71996404

That's not how racism works.
>>
>>71997131
Australia is a fascist country with a fascist legal system conceived to oppress its own people (used to be convicts)
>>
>>71997406
That's how it works in the US
>>
File: 1444395680016.jpg (133 KB, 527x588) Image search: [Google]
1444395680016.jpg
133 KB, 527x588
>point out racism in university
>get sued for racism
>>
>she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.

>She also says she was unable to return to work in a role that required her to have face-to-face contact with white people.

>Ms Prior is seeking hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

FUCKING NIGGER!
>>
>>71997344
Fucking racist

Maybe he's a really fast driver I just can't believe you
>>
>>71997406
Displaying that hallmark Finnish autism I see.
>>
>>71998647
Lel leafbro. Just lel
>>
>>71995518
>complaining about discrimination is the REAL discrimination, bigot!
Full circle
>>
>felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive

What the fuck? there has to be more to this story?
>>
>>71995518
>people complaning about abbo's getting special privileges
>get proven right by the government

What are these proscecuters even thinking? This could have petered out, but now the entire country, and even the world, know about it.

Gee, I wonder if it would fly if we would do the same. Oh, nope, it wouldn't, because our natives are WHITE.
>>
>>71999286
>Oh, nope, it wouldn't, because our natives are WHITE.
Excuse me?
>>
File: synth_watameron.jpg (56 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
synth_watameron.jpg
56 KB, 620x480
>>71995518

australia is cuck central, we often joke about other countries around here. but just watch, these ozcucks will be BTFO by the subhuman in court.

No way this goes against her. she will get full damages. there is a reason why australians are the worst posters, because they have no other outlet.
>>
File: dukai_regina_002.jpg (26 KB, 494x330) Image search: [Google]
dukai_regina_002.jpg
26 KB, 494x330
>>71999378
Forgot pic
>>
File: rk62bayonet.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
rk62bayonet.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>71997456

That sounds pretty fucked, then.

>>71998809

>have trouble with the train of thought that goes against all common sense
>autist

Go get triggered.
>>
you really think this would go on trial? Any attorney with half a brain would smash the case.
>>
>>71996203
Jews have made it so facts don't matter. Everything is relative, consensus matters more than fact now. Consensus IS fact now and if they want to call something racist -- which they have deemed an intolerable evil, then charge you for it they can.

I hope for vigilante justice. They want to turn these guys into criminals they should act like criminals towards them.
>>
File: Petrol_or_GTFO.jpg (52 KB, 350x289) Image search: [Google]
Petrol_or_GTFO.jpg
52 KB, 350x289
I have to teach the Safe Schools nonsense here in Vic and let me tell you the Australian SJW conclave will go mainstream within 5yrs.
>>
>>71997406
Racism is about power, not race
>>
>>71999533
They occasionally bring nonsense to trial to make examples and turn the "crime" into a boogyman. There is a handful of cases with people charged with shit similar to this.
>>
>>71999533
What's that about German comedians getting jailed for making fun of turkroaches again?
>>
>>71999543
This is true. But it's not the Jews, it's the left. The left has always been very open about their cultural relativism. Their politics have always relied on feelings, ever since that drunk Marx penned down the first sob story about muh working class.

Leftism is politics of emotion.
>>
>>71999651
same thing, nobody got jailed, Erdogan just wants to sue.
>>
>>71999529
>have trouble with the train of thought that goes against all common sense

this is actually an autistic trait. Not being able to understand anything with nuance and taking everything as 100% serious and literal.
>>
>>71997406

Racism = power + prejudice.

So sayeth the niggers.
>>
File: 1405858295586.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1405858295586.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
>sued by anti-racists for calling out racial segregation
>>
If this goes to court nothing will happen. The judge will throw it out and the abo bitch will probably have to pay for the costs. We tolerate abos here but only to the point that they aren't too annoying.
>>
>>71996110
Well Yankee, read this one.

http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/man-dies-after-breaking-into-home-in-newcastle-and-being-detained-by-homeowner-20160327-gnruib.html

>burgler gets beaten by homeowner, dies in hospital
>charged with murder
>>
>>71999709
Jews are the left. They created the left, they control the left. Cultural relativism, Cultural marxism, Salvation ethics, all Jews. From the synagogue to the frankfurt school.

Ted Kaczynski outlines the left well and Nietzsche outlines the Jews well.
>>
File: 1458808523989.jpg (54 KB, 406x489) Image search: [Google]
1458808523989.jpg
54 KB, 406x489
>>71999802
sorry dodgy link

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-29/man-charged-alleged-intruder-murder-remains-custody/7280312
>>
>>71996095
That abo subhuman petrosniffer probably didn't even come up with the idea. A nearby kike lawyer probably caught a whiff of it and is trying to make it a cultural enrichment payday. 'Straya's currently ground zero for cultural marxism in progress courtesy of multiple jewish "anti-hate" and "diversity" orgs like OHPI and others (who are all coincidentally located at the same address block).

Just like Sweden's rapid cultural suicide is largely due to one of their most notorious nation-wreckers Barbara Lerner Spectre setting up her base of operation in Stockholm. Once the cancer gets in, it'll eat you up fast from the inside out. The tumor needs to be cut out before recovery can begin.
>>
File: image0171.jpg (61 KB, 853x639) Image search: [Google]
image0171.jpg
61 KB, 853x639
>>71995518
>University of Technology computer lab reserved for the use of indigenous students

how much do you want to bet the computer lab was empty
>>
>because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.
lol, fucking women. Mix in a bit of boong and you've got a victim complex larger than the sun.

Alex should've said he identifies as aboriginal and that she was oppressing him by insinuating otherwise.
>>
>>71999793

You realise the Uni is paying her costs right?
>>
File: 1445417484528.jpg (291 KB, 691x878) Image search: [Google]
1445417484528.jpg
291 KB, 691x878
Does the ban extend to things invented by white people?
>>
>>71995518
>>"Just got kicked out of the unsigned Indigenous computer room. QUT is stopping segregation with segregation,"
Is that all he said? Did he say something along with it, something actually insulting that caused this controversy? This shit sounds just ridiculous, it's like something made up by The Onion. Also, why is this brought up three years after the facebook post?
>>
>>71995518
Hope the u.s. won't completely cease to this faggotry, though looks like it's imminent
>>
File: victoria trash.png (261 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
victoria trash.png
261 KB, 878x900
>>71999602
>safe schools
also read a couple of days ago vic gov are gonna be spending 500M on domestic violence education in schools
>>
>>71995518
FINISH HIM! FATALITY!

Let this be a lesson to all you white boys.
>>
Whitey get out REEEEEEEE.
>>
>>71995518
Its the kike lawyers.

every time.
>>
>>72000149

The court case has been going three years, she has been on paid leave since.
>>
this is they stupid laws we get when greens have the balance of power
>>
racist cracker got the justice he deserved
>>
>>71997406
Ugh ,taking the prescriptive white invented dictionary definition.
Instead you should use the...prescriptive white invented sociological dictionary definition that fits my world view ,ignorant
>>
>>71995518
>"I wonder where the white supremacist lab is," wrote another student, Jackson Powell, who is also being sued.

hahahahah that cunt runs the Gold Coast Memes fb page
>>
>>72000371
does that mean he has the mad cash for lawyers?
>>
>>71995518
Sooo... can't they sue her in return for obvious racist comments such as "unable to have face-to-face contact with white people" etc. ?
In my eyes it's the same shit as what they did/wrote, and I don't think that they have written something super racist.. instead I would take it as a call for equality between the aborigines and "white people", which is clearly missing if they have to segregate students.
The teacher obviously is more racist than the students and instead of showing them who's superior, she's shown herself as being seriously disturbed person who is obviously not competent to teach.
Good luck Australia, with all the shit going on lately, this lawsuit would be just another nail to the coffin, if successful.
>>
>>72000467
probably, but the abo is using unlimited tax payers money, I doubt any student would have the cash to do the same
>>
>>71999602
>will go mainstream within 5yrs.

its fucking mainstream now, the mainstream says insanity like "patriarchy" and rape culture" NOW
>>
>>72000034

>yfw it actually was empty

it was deserted
>>
>>72000467
Whites aren't protected under the Racial Discrimination Act. If we were, half of the Greens party would have been hauled before the courts by now.
>>
>>72000182
Nah they are spending 500M on domestic violence things, less than 60 million of that is education.

Biggest single item is 152 million on domestic violence womens/family shelters and the next is counselling for children in violent homes, both of which are commendable to spend money on (if not the best use of the money).
>>
>>72000034
I went to that uni and I was there four years back, I never heard of or saw any abo only computer labs.
The library has literally an entire floor of computers and laptop friendly spaces for people to use I can't comprehend someone wanting to make a space for the 3% of the population least likely to need it.

>>71997619
>She's afraid of 97% of the population.
>Doesn't live in a boong community where the only whites are the doctors and teachers who're forced to work rurally to get accreditation.
>Got a job at the same university which wouldn't hire me despite having a degree from them in the field they wanted.

Fucking Australia, everything is shitposting.
>>
>>72000266
My god, they've actually been wasting that much time and effort to consider what she's saying.

Also, I just found this:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/racial-stoush-erupts-over-qut-computer-lab/news-story/b80de339339f2d5588839ac06f3c8909
>Seven staff went to an August 1, 2013, meeting with Ms Prior to encourage her to return to work, but her request for a daily security guard patrol was refused.

Is she genuinely that fearful, or is this all just a shameless attempt to take advantage of your legislation? Either way, if Ms Prior was worried about how people looked at her before, she probably has even more of a reason to worry about that after this.
>>
File: aaaa.gif (2 MB, 406x302) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.gif
2 MB, 406x302
>>71999381
Fuck off Goldstien. Abbos are 4% of our population. How many Jews are in your country (Hint: Highest jewish population on earth)

lmaoing @ your life.
>>
File: Cindy_Prior.jpg (34 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Cindy_Prior.jpg
34 KB, 650x365
lol
>>
>>71995944
>Also this isn't America so its likely she won't get a cent and hopefully there is some kind of retribution for her making such a blatantly false and vexatious complaint in order to get cashed up.
You clearly haven't been paying attention. Australia is more litigious than the USA.
>>
Why don't the three boys just discover some indigenous heritage? Blood testing is racist after all.
>>
>>72000953
that's not an abo shes mexican
>>
>>72000910
totally shameless cry bullying
>>
>>71999401
She is probably 5 percent aboriginal
>>
>>71995518
>An indigenous woman, Ms Prior went on sick leave following the incident and reports she felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.
Holy shit, either grow a fucking spine or stop lying.
>>
>>71995518
>administrator
>suing the university
she doesnt seem to understand that the billion dollar corporation that is QUT has not only a law faculty but an entire army of lawyers. what can she reasonably come up with? sure she can get the lawyers on the tick but I dont see a law firm taking up the case for a measly $200 000.
>>
>>72000910
There is literally no way anyone could be that spineless. She's obviously milking it for everything the University will give her.
>>
>>72002162
Must be some pretty shitty lawyers to drag this dumbass case out for this long.
>>
File: hakeswill.jpg (11 KB, 275x327) Image search: [Google]
hakeswill.jpg
11 KB, 275x327
>>71996302
The game was Inquistion.

i was within my rights to call them a faggot
>>
>>71997344
>be me
>yesterday
>family of abos driving a luxury SUV
>I am riding a bike, being generally white
>abo woman merges into my lane while I am still there
>forced off road
>just to get ahead of me at the lights 50m ahead
>lights turn red
>I cycle up to window, knock once and yell at them for almost death
>angry manlet abo shorter than the door I didnt even see
>car starts following me manlet abo yelling at me to come closer
>opens door
>starts threattenning
>asks me to come over here
>nope.jpg
>decides to follow me for another few blocks yelling at me about to jump out of car but keeping distance on footpath
>cycle past police station
>abos go the other way
fuck its great to be white. a white person would have just taken it as an ok i fucked up better try not to kill anyone
abo took it as a challenge to his manhood like I was threatenning his wife.
>>
>refusing to leave an area marked for a certain race

anyone else thinking Rosa Parks?
>>
>>71995826

Interesting.... What would be the result if a random white person sued her for racial discrimination against whites?
>I fear to leave my home because I fear that her fear of me as a white person will result in her acting irrationally around me and perhaps harming me.... I also fear that she has encouraged others to fear me because of my white skin...
>>
>>72000926
hit a nerve
>>
File: 200_s (3).gif (28 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s (3).gif
28 KB, 273x200
>>72000926
shut ur cunt flaps
>>
>>71999381
>australia is cuck central,

Are you smoking something?
>>
>>72002378
It's the golden rule with Boongs. Just go near a police station and they'll vanish no matter the situation. I feel if we built nothing but police stations around out cities, like medieval walls, they'd all fuck off bush and never come back.
Or build Centrelink admin offices inside police stations.
>>
>>71995518
>>An indigenous woman, Ms Prior went on sick leave following the incident and reports she felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.
this ain't real
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.