[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pastaniggers, what's your opinion on this guy? Seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: BeppeGrillo1.jpg (49 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
BeppeGrillo1.jpg
49 KB, 650x433
Hey pastaniggers, what's your opinion on this guy?
Seems like an Italian Trump desu
>>
There's been an Italian Trump his name was Berlusconi
>>
>>71994685
Who da fuck is that?

Link to any Videos? I used to speak some Italian kek

Its been fucking years though.
>>
>>71994685
Zizek is not Italian
>>
>>71994766
He's an Italian comedian who decided to become a politician and shot up in the polls because of euroscepticism. I don't speak spaghetti so I don't know which video to link, but the guy seems like a walking meme shouting and flailing his arms around. Seems pretty based from what I've seen
>>
>>71994992
So let me get this straight. You dont know his name nor what he says yet you assume he is based based on the fact that he yells and screams and throws his arms around? Ok....
>>
Vendola>Renzi>Beppe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Berlusconi
>>
>>71995194
No, I was reading about his party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Star_Movement
Just wanted to get Italian /pol/s opinion because it's a really interesting movement. I haven't really seen anything like this before on such a large scale
>>
>>71995298
Populists suck. I need to be able to peg them down and they're always all over the place, pandering with shtick
>>
>>71995298
The founder's name is Beppe Grillo LMAO

Badass name if you ask me.
>>
>>71995295
kill yourself......now, please.

>>71994685
Beppe Grillo is not the Italian Trump....
>>71994992
Movimento 5 stelle is not eurosceptic...
>>71995298
stuff like this can only happen italian, the only country where politics acting like comedian and comedian acting like politics...
>>
>>71995720
I thought Grillo and Farage were bros?
Do you support Salvini/Lega Nord?
>>
>>71994685
>Seems like an Italian Trump

No.
He's a Commie faggot, a criminal, and an idiot as well.
>>
>>71995777
ehmmmm a sort of...
>Do you support Salvini/Lega Nord?
off course not....lol
>>
>>71994685
He's M5S promoter Beppe Grillo, he goes around in cities hosting talks about the party and stuff, kinda a charismatic fella, the party got over 40% of votes back in the time but then the other large parties formed a coalition and won, M5S lost popularity since then and Grillo himself was kinda pissed off at italian people because of that, everyone acts like a stupid cuck they just keep complaining how the government is corrupt and overpayed and shit, then when it comes the time to vote they always vote for the same corrupt overpaid walking corpses. M5S wanted to reform the political candidature system, implementing laws that forbid people with pending processes or people who were confirmed offenders from applying for government positions, but because 90% of italian politicians are involved with mafia or corruption in a way or another, the shill machine tried to prevent it at all costs, so that's how M5S lost their first elections. They never recovered, right now M5S is probably at 30% or more approval but there's no chance it's gonna win in the next national elections, for the same reason as always.
>>
>>71994685
Puppet
Bu now his master is gone
>>
>>71995298
>interesting movement.
Tinfoil hats with now clue on how to rule a country
>>
>>71995777
Originally he was interesting, now he is doing the old cancerous alliances
>>
>>71995720
>Movimento 5 stelle is not eurosceptic
That's a bold claim.
Actually you cannot say: they don-t know what they are
>>
there is no based party in Italy everyone one of them is shit we need to go back to fascism
>>
>Lega Nord
Would cause more harm than anything (To both North and South Italy). The better way would be fixing the problems in the South and make Italy great again

>Movimento 5 stelle
While I support direct democracy since living in Switzerland, I think it wouldn't work that well in Italy. The variety of problems over the regions is too high

>Beppe Grillo
A fag, and everyone who takes him serious is a fag as well.

Sometimes I'm really sad about what happens in Italy. I really look forward to go back as soon as I have enough money to live a comfy in my little hometown in the south.
>>
>>71996043
>don't know a shit about italian politics
>tips grillo on google
>acting like a cutting-edge brothinker
BRAVO!!!!
>>
>>71996158
100% this.
They started redpilled and with the idea of direct digital democracy. Now they are acting like 1st republic thugs
>>
File: 1387499707894.jpg (76 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
1387499707894.jpg
76 KB, 500x722
>>71996208
Il Duce ha sempre ragione.
>>
>>71994747

Berlusconi was a visionless, corrupt kleptocrat.

Trump is a true political visionary. He's selfless. He's incorruptible. You can't compare them.
>>
>>71996184
why would anyone want to stay in EU when Merkel is dictating laws to everyone? only a massive cuck would think it's a good idea to stay.

It's not like one cannot create a new Union without the Merkel, once they leave the EU anyway.
>>
>>71996208
We are poo. Let'a go back to the loo.
>>
File: Anna.png (222 KB, 650x680) Image search: [Google]
Anna.png
222 KB, 650x680
>>71996263
kek'd
>>
>>71996266
>why would anyone want to stay in EU when Merkel is dictating laws to everyone? only a massive cuck would think it's a good idea to stay.

You do realize that Draghi is helping Italy a lot and without EU his money-politics wouldn't work at all.
>>
File: duce.jpg (4 KB, 198x149) Image search: [Google]
duce.jpg
4 KB, 198x149
>>71996251
duce =/= fuhrer
>>
>>71996243
Idiota
Casaleggio ormai è storia.
Sei l'ennesimo grillino?
>don't touch my Beppe
Kek
>>
>>71996353
Same thing different wrapping.
>>
>>71996266
Butthurt Italian eurosceptics... because EU forces them to play by the rules. And Italians hate to play by the rules. Always bending laws to get it their own way.

See football for a fair comparison.
>>
>>71996251
No. He never was right about Italy from the start. With him we would have died of hunger without Germany.
Only Hitler is always right.
>>
>>71996517
>t. 2% Italian heritage
>>
>>71996470
uhm, no
>>
>>71996584
How do you italian Nazi relate with Forza Nuova?
>>
>>71996343
The influx of illegal migrants is fueling criminality in all southern Italy, mafia gets more people to do the dirty work for them, prostitution and drugs traffic increases as well, tax evasion is skyrocketing. Italy must close its borders before it's too late and get its shit together internally, which is impossible as long as the EU keep breathing on Italy's neck. Mafia evades like half a billion taxes every year, that's plenty enough to fix all the economical problems in Italy, there's no need to loan money that we cannot even give back anyway.
>>
I have like 2% italian dna
>>
Post "PORCODIO" if you support Hitler and not Mussolini
>>
>>71996517
kek you don't even live in EU you autistic fuck, go chocke on a dick or something.
>>
>>71996589
Guys. I'm 100% Italian. First of my family to set foot in Australia. You don't need my credentials to assess the validity of my comments.
>>
>>71996656
They should really kill themselves with no second thoughts.
>>
>>71996701
I don't live in EU because the Italian job market looks like Japan. It's polluted by old fags who are squeezing the country for welfare and then they balme it on young people because "when I was young I got a job at 16".
Fucking Italian Boomers are worst boomers.
>>
>>71996722
And Casa Pound?
>>
>>71996694
DIOCANE

Ah no... mi sono sbagliato.
>>
>>71996665
>The influx of illegal migrants is fueling criminality in all southern Italy
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been a primary problem even before the EU. I'm from a small town nearby Palermo so I've lived that. Africans coming to us expecting high-life (in Sicily, lol) and killing each other because they lack as much food as they did in Africa.

>mafia gets more people to do the dirty work for them, prostitution and drugs traffic increases as well, tax evasion is skyrocketing.
And afaik, they had those people before, too.

>Italy must close its borders before it's too late and get its shit together internally
100% agreed

>which is impossible as long as the EU keep breathing on Italy's neck.
Under current circumstances, agreed. But leaving the EU won't make it better because we simply lack resources.

>Mafia evades like half a billion taxes every year, that's plenty enough to fix all the economical problems in Italy, there's no need to loan money that we cannot even give back anyway.
And who's going to force them to pay taxes? How would that be easier without the EU?
>>
>>71996702
>>71996412
>Italian
>insult people who think differently
100% italiano confirmed
>>
>>71996517
>Butthurt Italian eurosceptics... because EU forces them to play by the rules

Yeah these rules are retarded as fuck and the EU constantly fucks with Italy.
See the migrants coming into Italy. The EU wants to take no action against Libya, and stops Italy from doing anything tangible instead of taking it in the ass
>>
>>71996907
I think I know who you are. Bisacquino?
>>
>>71996907
>Under current circumstances, agreed. But leaving the EU won't make it better because we simply lack resources.
The lack of resources is an issue yes, but one thing is spending money to handle the migrants on Italian's soil, as the EU dictates now, and one thing is to discourage migrants from coming in Italy in the first place, pushing them back directly at the sea. I've seen a VICE documentary of illegal migrants that were caught, they spent like half a year in some Italian immigration center (which costs us several hundred millions by the way), which is literally a prison for illegal migrants, and then they got sent back to their country of origin, oh if they weren't pissed, they said they'd never come to Italy again. That's the message that we need to give to illegal migrants: we're full, go back aka fuck off.

>And who's going to force them to pay taxes? How would that be easier without the EU?
Well, I'm probably deluded because there's no chance M5S can ever win the national elections at this point, but removing mafia from the parliment is a good start, there's no way to implement proper procedures to fight the roots of the problem when the roots are in the parliment itself, from there it spreads to regions, provinces and to smaller towns like a plague. Also we need more anti corruption raws, there're basically no laws to prevent corruption rat the moment, you could buy any perliment member if you paid them legally without evading taxes, it's just pathetic.
>>
we should kick all nigger and arabs out of Italy
>>
>>71997374
But you know that every person with a bit of power doesn't want this to change. So there is simply only one way to change this.

>communist revolution when?
>>
>>71997374
"removing mafia from the parliament"
tipical m5s strawman

i hope you've seen how bad they behave during the deputee disputes in the parliament

these people are slowing down a country of 60 million.

nigger
>>
>>71996859
Forza Nuova are old christians extremists with confused ideas.
Casapound is more "young" and it's more involved in the social
>>
>>71996859
Confused with no actual political program
>>
>>71997699
>communist revolution when?
That's not gonna work in Italy, it's a waste of vote and time.

>>71997758
mafia doesn't exist amirite?
>>
>>71997912
What is mafia?
>>
>>71997912
>"they're all corrupt"
>"we must replace all of them!!!1!!1"

again, typical m5s strawman that puts additional weakness in modern democracy
>>
>>71998122
>left and right parties form a coalition to take down M5S because they were inevitably going to lose
>"there's no corruption at all! I swear!!"
a classic italian cuck, would rather go bankrupt trying to pay taxes than do something about the overpriced parliment wages, pensions and other wasted money that could be used for better purposes.
>>
>>71998336
m5s implies that Italians actually know what they want. this is the biggest flaw of this movement.
>>
>>71995720
>Movimento 5 stelle is not eurosceptic...
Yes they are
>>
>>71995988
>the party got over 40% of votes back in the time but then the other large parties formed a coalition and won
They never got more than 25%
>>
>>71997792
>involved in the social
Codeword for beating up the immigrants.
>>
>>71996963
>EU constantly fucks with Italy.
That's what Italian residents think.
True story is that we get a lot of cash from mamma EU.
But laypeople don't acknowledge this because they are not good investors.
>>
>>71996263
So young. So innocent.
Just look what the public opinions were in 1990s Italy about Berlusconi.
>>
>>72000503
>True story is that we get a lot of cash from mamma EU
We get some cash back but we still give them more than what we receive
>>
>>71996184
>>71998714

they only pretend to be eurosceptic to get votes from people who would otherwise vote right-wing. The 5-star-moviement is the ultimate gatekeeper blue-pill party. People were getting real tired of traditional parties, and all the rage they had got channeled to this new party that promised change and whatever. Result? They didn't do shit. Old parties are still there, doing whatever the fuck they want even more than before. Actually now it is even worse, because the old parties are basically all one blob of plutocracy. And don't let me start about how Grillo's party has nothing democtatic about it, it is basically a post-modernist 21 century rendition of the communist party
>>
>>72000406
Well, it IS a service to society, innit?
>>
>>72000503
too bad the euro currency literally destroyed our industry. Oh but who cares, they give us some spare change in exchange after all.
>>
>>72000684
I agree but at least on paper they're eurosceptic and most of the votes going to eurosceptic parties at least on polls sends a clear message
>>
>>72000816
>and most of the votes going
*and having most of the votes
>>
>>71998122
>http://www.repubblica.it/economia/2014/05/13/news/corruzione_in_dieci_anni_costa_100_mld_di_pil_i_costi_degli_appalti_pubblici_salgono_del_20_-85986751/
>http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2013/04/23/ue-italia-maglia-nera-per-evasione-fiscale-costa-180-miliardi-di-euro-allanno/573483/
>190 billions wasted PER YEAR in bribes and tax evasion

Ofc it doesn't deter the average cuck PD, FI or Lega nord voter from voting them again.
You see it's amazing. You can bring the statistics to the table, show that our situation is largely caused by inept politicians placed in key roles by their mafia overlords.
It's useless. These cucks will keep voting for the same people who fucked them in the first place. Wheter it's 80 euros or some other form of handout, they don't care. They will just start with mental gymnastics and call M5s names, maybe populist or something. They will repeat what propaganda outlets told them ad nauseam.

Which is why it's pointless to argue about Italy and politics here.
>>
>>72000816
basically i can say M5S is not eurosceptic becuase they don't don't expect to solve problems with euroscepticism. literally prove me the M5S agenda has several eurosceptic policies
>>
>>72001255
if you compare it to the tax evasion in other european countries it is not that high.
>>
File: 1452322961478.jpg (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452322961478.jpg
38 KB, 320x240
>>72001535
>pissing 190 billions per year off the window
>not that high

The PD voter will listen to nothing. People like you should have their righting vote revoked.
>>
>>72001760
compared to other european countries. Can you read, nigger? It is a way to tell you that it only seems a huge sum to you because you are not putting it into context.
>>
>>72000816
A message that's ignored by the parties that end up with the majority vote.
It's what politics is all about, you vote for the guy who loses, you're fucked, enjoy the 4 years of misery.
>>
>>72001877
>we are wasting 190 billions per year,paying taxes like no tomorrow because your piddì friends don't want to
>OH LOOK NOT BAD SEE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE WORST

Kill yourself parasite
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.