[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lawyerings question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cholly .jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
cholly .jpg
9 KB, 299x168
Is there any law or court decision that prevents a University from interfering with legal matters? Say I missed an exam and they won't let me make it up because I had to attend a court mandated program. Is there anything that could potentially cover my ass?
>>
Not that I know of, but if you need any help with bird law, I'm your guy.
>>
>>71994535
what did you do?
>>
>>71994631
got caught with the marijuana.
>>
>>71994535
Sounds like you need someone who is well-versed in bird law.
>>
>>71994667
l o l
how much americuck?
>>
>>71994718
a quad. I had just bought it a day earlier. it was so sad. );
>>
I don't see how you could argue that not allowing you to make up an exam is an example of the university interfering with legal matters.

In what way did the university interfere with your court hearing?
>>
>>71994667
Enjoy your F and burger career, degenerate.
>>
And on a more serious note: Sounds like this is the kind of thing you should have worked out months ago in scheduling.
>>
>>71994859
penalizing me for attending such and not allowing me to make it up. The shitty thing is that she initially told me I could take it. I showed up to her office and she handed me her syllabus and told her to show her how the policy covered my case. Wasn't in there. I all around hate her. She's a retard. She spews incorrect shit like how Trump's policy on trade would be detrimental to the US. I stump her often. I once asked her how we can stay afloat with $20 Trillion in debt and does it have to do with the dollar being the global reserve and the majority of currency residing outside the States. Her response: "Its like the rich guys in your neighborhood. They are rich but they still have debt. Its like that." Swear to God. And she teaches economics.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.