[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no really, wtf UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 6 (297).jpg (38 KB, 468x388) Image search: [Google]
6 (297).jpg
38 KB, 468x388
Why isn't the UK more right-wing than America again??

with guys like Farage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ why aren't more people openly expressive of their right wing views

Is the UK really this dystopian, where the population genuinely enjoys the multicultural fantasy??
fuuuuck, I mean even other shit, why don't you guys want guns?
what's with y'all?
>>
Because UK has the most retarded voting system ever.
And I say that as a guy living in a country where people would rather get 20 bucks for their voting rights than to actually vote.
>>
>>71993748

BECAUSE THE UK IS A MATURE EUROPEAN STATE WHERE THE PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED THAT INSTANT GRATIFICATION LEADS TO CONFLICT. THATS WHY PEOPLE IN EUROPE ARE MORE CIVILISED THAN YOU, YOU COLONIAL SIMPLETON.

FUCKING AMERICAN RETARD
>>
>>71993748
>Is the UK really this dystopian, where the population genuinely enjoys the multicultural fantasy??

It's a similar situation as in America if you ask me; most people are against it, but a) most won't openly state it out of fear of losing their jobs and ruining their lives and b) the government doesn't give a shit what commoners think and want more cheap labour and people to put into debt.
>>
File: 1453597138600.jpg (76 KB, 468x526) Image search: [Google]
1453597138600.jpg
76 KB, 468x526
Because their royals are Muslims
>>
>>
>>71993748
it's because the populace here a so small and feckless that they're all pretty easily influenced by propoganda and media, and gun control makes it hard to fight for your liberty in any meaningful way

brits aren't taught to change the things they're unhappy with, they're just taught to complain about them and, eventually, put up with them

we're basically a whole bunch of indoctrinated and indentured servants who've been brainwashed into thinking it's ok to be indoctrinated and indentured servants

I hate living here
>>
File: 1453597283078.jpg (113 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
1453597283078.jpg
113 KB, 636x382
>>
>>71993748

Slippery cunt was a commodities broker and you need to be more informed if you want to be entitled to tell people what's fucking good for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eMt-85nCck
>>
>>71995253

why don't you move?

I'm not trying to throw your attitude back at you are mock you. What are the constraints you have that stop you from moving to somewhere new? I was able to move to Poland from the UK because I met someone who was from here.
>>
>>71995727
I come from a poor lower class background and I'm currently unemployed
realistically, it's a matter of putting in the work, but right now I have virtually nothing
it makes me laugh that it's a lot easier for people who have nothing to move into the UK than it is for people who have nothing to move out

it honestly feels like the entire thing is nothing more than an elaborate prison at times
>>
>>71996001

The prison is in your mind you know. Unless you have responsibilities to a wife or children there really is nothing to stop you from packing a bag and going to seek your destiny. Maybe you'd have to spend a few nights outside roughing it but it's summer now and even with British weather it's doable. Sure there are dangers and the powers that be have amde the world a far more frightening place but I will put a question to you.

Is it fear that is stopping you?

Because if it is you will NEVER change your life and cunts like farage will continue to point your attention at the darkies and whipser in your ear it them that are the problem.

THE REASON THE UK IS BROKE NOW SO FAR AS PUBLIC SERVICES ARE CONCERNED IS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT GAVE ALL THE MONEY TO THE BANKS BECAUSE GOD FORBID RICH PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE LIVING STANDARDS REDUCED.
>>
File: thetweedles.jpg (167 KB, 873x724) Image search: [Google]
thetweedles.jpg
167 KB, 873x724
Charisma is a flavour of insanity.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.