[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf I hate North Korea now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 375x500
How do we stop them? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrTf4
>>
>>71993654
Do you see that logo, nat geo?

Since its a major news/info source...
That means it jew operated.

& you little goyim, still believe you can trust a jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2322
I remember watching that in American Government class freshman year. That documentary is old as fuck.
>>
>>71993654
>Wtf I hate North Korea now
>How do we stop them?
Fuck off neocon.
>>
>>71993827

Are you denying that North Korea isn't a total shit hole?
>>
>>71993881
Proofs.
>>
they are the key to war that will fuck up everything and cause a happening.
>>
And what happens when north Korea falls and is reunited with the south?
>hyundai/lg/Samsung "we have to pay people less money now because it's not fair to the north Koreans"
And what are south Koreans going to do? Nothing because those corporations own and control everything so they're fucked and can't just kick some person or people out of power.
>>
>>71993881
its a mega shit hole but its only a mega shit hole because jews dont have a bank in it. if kikes left them alone it would be just like any other shit hole

and i respect north korea for going to the lengths they have to preserve their independance and culture
>>
File: 7UfgYWU.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
7UfgYWU.png
18 KB, 604x618
>>71993928
>>
>>71994019
This basically. They've got jobs, homes and independence. Something that white people don't.
>>
So there's a big-ass volcano on their northern border that's said could do a decent amount of damage.
Gentlemen, we coax the volcano.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
>>71994222
This one? Also, checked.
>>
Jesus Christ, the kids in the camp ate a piece of corn they found in cow shit. Best Korea really is a fucked up place.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.