[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murdoch Murdoch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 554x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 554x309
ITT: we summon Murdoch Murodch
>>
There early videos were good but now they're turning into shit just like how Ramzpaul used to funny and turned into a cuck.
>>
>>71930785

Murdoch and Murdoch can't be cucked in my eyes after this masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE
>>
If Murdoch-chan isn't a smoking hot redhead in an SS uniform I am going to be disappointed.
>>
He shills his shit on here just like Milo, Sargon, and Evalion.

Sage.
>>
My fav was the Bernie Sanders prep the bull one.
I just wish they didn't pay any mind to people complaining they called people stormweenies and made their videos shorter. Like they'll make an 8 minute video that would do better as only 5.
>>
File: 34565371357.jpg (23 KB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
34565371357.jpg
23 KB, 230x250
>>71930574
We're they confirmed shills?
>>
DESU i love all of their videos and only cry babie storm weenies actually get triggered by their satire.
>>
>>71931212
weren't*
>>
I'll support them when they admit /pol/ is a christian board and the west is lost with out it.
>>
>>71930785
>making fun of Stormcucks idea of what's white is wrong
>>
>>71931213
>>71931691
>Le Stormfront Boogeyman
plenty of people don't understand that some of what they do in their videos is just for fun and the keks

there are stormfags however who do get this so let's stop using them as a scapegoat

/pol/ is a billion times more racist than stormfront but lots of people think this place STARTED out exclusively as a cool chill hip libertarian board for joe rogan fans
>>
>>71931691
I didn't say that. Their stuff just got too repetitive and lengthy. Like the video complained about was funny but it had too many moments with the guy saying "duh jews." There was no need to have him say shit like that so many times. They could have been more creative. The one about them making fun of Trudeau was shit too because it was long and lacked creativity. I hate Trudeau but he's easy to make fun of and they could have done a lot better. Like he's even said "honor killings aren't barbaric." They had plenty to work with but they basically did a parody version of their own work only dumbing it down to an insulting level like someone mockingly pretending to be you and using a silly voice that sounds nothing like you.

If they're having trouble coming up with ideas they should just shorten their videos and put more time into planning instead of forcing themselves to have consistent output.
>>
>>71932228
Kind of agree

They had a disgusting video with the Carl and aids skrullex and all it was was them getting black cocks in their mouths

everyone has already made Carl and skrullex jokes to death so unless they had some fresh new hilarious take on it there was no need for THEM to make a video
>>
>>71932125
>libertarian hate out of nowhere

Hello, redd¡t
>>
>>71932125
>stormfags however who do get this so let's stop using them as a scapegoat
Unless they stop acting like niggers and chimp out over the sight of people posting gook shit, then they're still niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1355x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1355x2048
>>71932583
>>
>>71931691
>lets all be nationalists goy :) but lets let jews lead us and still have rampant degeneracy that destroys birthrates also some immigration is good so keep open borders but not for muslims no goy you have to go to the medeast and kill all the muslims for greater israel-i mean a ebin crusade deus vult goy right
>>
>>71932436
>nothing new to say about given topic
>but for some reason people are just DYING to hear their 'take' in it
>repeat the same things everyone has said a million times before with no creativity or originality on their part

Reminds me of South Park
>>
>>71932890
>lets support people who aren't from the site and then try to appeal to them
What are we, cucks? They aren't from here, why do we need to fucking pander to them?
>>
File: 1443904426747.jpg (76 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1443904426747.jpg
76 KB, 653x590
Unsubbed when that autist started making roleplay reality-TV episodes instead of redpilling fodder. That video where he gassed Dr. Pierce solidified him as an "alt-right" cuck and shill.
>>
>>71932991
Fuck you MURDOCh does not remind me of South Park even a little.

yeah it's not all funny, but at least they have some kekky stuff, which is more than you could say of South Park, especially the last ~10 years
>>
>>71933224
Hi murdoch
>>
>>71931051

This desu. I have high expectations now.
>>
>>71933224
Calm down, I think he just meant specifically that Carl the cuck video. And obviously they're not stylistically or humorously similar AT ALL, just that they were similar in ONE aspect in that particular instance because thy had nothing new or even vaguely interesting on a topic but felt they needed to comment on it anyway.

So in that sense they were also like family guy or new simpsons
>>
>>71933381
if saying something is better than South Park makes you murdoch than I suppose lots of us are murdoch because South Park is 14 year old tier shit humor with le wild random combination of two unrelated CURRENT EVENTS DUDE! and forced empty shallow... ahem 'social commentary'

if you are over 16 and still watch South Park then you are the biggest manchild to walk the earth
>>
>>71933850
You're just preaching to the choir newfag.
Nobody on this board likes South Park, that is literally Plebbit: the show
>>
>>71933224
South Park has been funny recently. The PC bros episode was at least decent. I can't remember what episodes I enjoyed specifically besides that one and there have been seasons that didn't do much for me but it's still a much better show than most comedies out there. At times it gets too preachy but it doesn't mean it's gone completely to shit. The trilogy of Game of Thrones episodes were good. I only read the books and think the show is shit but I still enjoyed those three and the subplots were good too like the console wars.
>>
>>71933039
>muh sekrit club
>>
>>71934079
No it's stop acting like a nigger and stop trying to force people to stop what they do.
>>
>>71934057
Just because a show is redpilled doesn't mean it's funny.
I hate blacks more than anyone but I can't write for shit so if I went out and made anti black jokes would you just pretend that I'm funny just because I'm 'redpilled'?
>>
>>71933850
>>71934023
Next you'll say Family Guy was never ever funny and even Simpsons was never good because it's had shitty liberal moments with celebrity guest actors you didn't like like Lady Gaga even though it's been going on for ages and there are hundreds of episodes.
>>
>>71934023
>>71933850
The show is OK, you clearly only enjoyed it because of "le cusswords xD lmao" and the clever stuff went over your head.
>>
>>71934222
You have shit taste and you probably haven't watched much of what you're hating on. Like the Simpsons it has bad episodes but it's been going on for hundreds of episodes.
>>
>>71934264
Old Sinpsons was liberal as fuck.
And it was also very funny.
See, unlike you I'm not an idiot who watches show based on 'le political views' so while South Park is much closer to my LOLbertarian views than Sinpsons or family guy are, I like those shows so much better than South Park because they can actually write funny shit while South Park guys don't have a funny bone in their entire bodies
>>
tfw only 99% pure bravarian phenotype
>>
>>71934319
Listen Hugh, I NEVER like South Park by you clearly bought into the line that 'yes it has some juvenile humor but hidden for us smarter people is DEEP social commentary and very clever jokes that are also SMART and poignant. I AM VERY SMART!!!"

Eat a dick.
>>
>>71934476
only simpsons was not that liberal, i remember homer shaking a gay guys hand in 91 and lisa being a vegitarian faggot in the early 90s
>>
>>71934159
no, what society does affects me and ill do what i have to so we survive
>>
>>71934404
Fucking leaf, I love simpsons cause, at leat back in the day, that could be funny.

South Park was NEVER funny. I'm sorry that ou were 11 when you first saw it and now can't look at it objectively but it's the truth
>>
>>71934603
>tfw 100% Prussian phenotype
>>
>>71934700
>old simpsons wasn't liberal
only in the sense that back in the day they weren't South Park tier hacks who made every fucking episode about le current issue. But they were absolutely liberals.
Which is fine by me cause they wrote funny stories/jokes
South Park has NEVER been able to do that
>>
>>71934638
It's not deep at all, if it went over your head you must be either autistic or retarded.

Judging by your posting I'd say both.
>>
>>71934997
I wasn't actually saying it was deep Autismo.

If a fucking five year old (which is also the mentality of Matt and especially TRey) write something that sucked yet people were saying it was amazing and deep, would that make you autistic or an idiot for not saying it was deep?

You remind me of a fat college faggot at a reel big fish show who thinks he knows it all and then you go home and get high while listening to a podcast
>>
>>71934476
>still likes the Simpsons
>ever liking Family Guy

You should just tattoo retard on you fucking forehead you shitter
>>
>>71930897
I didn't ask for these feels...
>>
>>71935332
You remind me of the typical /pol/ faggot who whines about shit he knows nothing about.

You obviously take the show at face value, you haven't given it a proper chance and you still cry about it online. Anyone who is a fan of the show can see that you're being a complete retard.

>get high while listening to a podcast
Were you trying to insult me? Weak banter m8.
>>
>>71935382
I saw those shows wheni was young so I admit I can't look objectively at either of them. I can see now when watching them though some of the flaws.
But I also tried so hard watching South Park when I was younger and even back then i knew it was shit

And before you say I was too you g to get it I've also tried watching it as I got older and it was even more annoying
>>
>>71934023

There are, without fail, mega threads for every new episode when there is a new season on. It's tragic.
>>
>>71935746
Oh I know plenty about South Park
>"YOU take it at face value. 2smart4u YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!"

I get all the humor asshole, it just isn't funny.

Brazilians really do have lower IQs
>>
>>71931131
Kek that one was hilarious
>>
>>71935851
It's not tragic, it's just really annoying. It's maddening the amount of respect this show gets. Especially the newer shit. Somehow this show has only gotten worse and worse as time goes on.

>"B-BU-BUT they make of SJWs"
If that's what you South Park lovers on this board look for In a tv show then go back to /tv/. Besides, just because someone agrees with you on a topic doesn't mean they can write for shit
>>
>come to thread about murdoch murdoch
>read 51 responses
>turned into some debate about South Park between South Park loving crypto redditors and one raging South Park hating autist
>Still.No.Fucking.Murdoch.

Murdoch please come save this thread.
>>
>>71936550
>Still.No.Fucking.Murdoch.
Murdoch is probably at church
>inb4 autistic mods delete thread cause talking about religion on /pol/
>>
>>71935954
Pointing at my flag isn't an argument.

>Oh I know plenty about South Park
Obviously you don't. Anyone can tell.

Not that it matters, you're just an eternal little bitch, always looking for something to whine about.
>>
>>71936741
>if you don't agree with my 10-year-old tier opinions then you must not know anything about the topic. We can all tell (crosses arms and smiles)
>>
>>71936971
Stop changing your ID!
>>
>>71936550
Not much to talk about him anymore, really. His sitcom episodes aren't that great and now apparently all of /pol/'s biggest autists hate him because he went alt-right.

I still like his videos, I think he puts a lot of work into them, I just wish he'd make more redpill bullets instead of trying to establish his self-insert characters.
>>
>>71936733
>Murdoch is probably at church
then iv truly lost all respect for them. Fucking cucks getting down on their knees for a dead jew like the good goyim they really are.
>>
'the murdoch diaries' and 'shills' made me kek hard
Also loved when my brothers finally wake up
Hd back the night was inspiring!
Mandalas milk was the dumbest video of his so far
>>
>>71936971
>Changes ID
>Writes in the exact same autistic manner

Good try bruv.
>>
>>71937226
Most recent video aside, I actually like his self insert character vids better. His old style was getting weak.

His music videos are GOAT though and he should make more of those.
>>
File: 1385968881307.png (93 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1385968881307.png
93 KB, 203x345
>>71936241
>"B-BU-BUT they make of SJWs"

This is what gets me the most. You would think browsing the board for even a few hours would bar you from being such a good goy. Making fun of SJW's isn't edgy or "redpilled" its a fucking INDUSTRY now. Instead of making bad pewdiepie impersonations, you have got 12 year old girls looking to become "youtube famous" doing videos on this shit now. Its not 2013 anymore.
>>
>>71937107
>>71937517
I wasnt trying to fool anyone, I just wanted the thread to stay alive so I could continue wrecking you South Park loving faggots until you saw how autistic you're show was, which is probably a fools errand since you're obviously 13
>>
File: faux-edginess.png (760 KB, 913x478) Image search: [Google]
faux-edginess.png
760 KB, 913x478
>>71937765
/thread
>>
Just remember, People Only Love.
>>
>>71937765
So, we shouldn't like people who make fun of SJWs because they're making money off it? Isn't making money off making people laugh essentially how an ideal society would function?

What kind of reasoning path do you have to follow to say "I'm not going to watch this entertainment piece because it agrees with my political views, and some people are making money off it."
>>
File: murdochmurdoch.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
murdochmurdoch.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
they do make great stuff
>>
>>71933039
>implying stormcucks isn't just a reddit buzzword for anyone who isn't JIDF
>>
File: 1435477001847.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435477001847.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>71938512

What I'm saying is that just because something bashes SJW on occasion, it doesn't mean it is "redpilled" or "nationalist" or whatever ideology the manchildren in those threads project onto it.

I actually loved alot of South Parks earlier stuff, hell i'll still sit down and watch a new season. It's just seeing people try to read some deep political meaning into what has increasingly become 20mins of pop culture references makes me barf. It's the same when people start asking for "redpilled" anime lmao.
>>
>>71937271
You are a worse threat to the West than the jews in my humble opinion.
>>
>>71933097
Never gas dr.pierce he is a hero for whites his work and speeches are still valid today

Murdoch murdoch should of never gassed dr.pierce
>>
>>71930574
if that autistic fuck doesnt appear I will not build the wall

>that last son of the west video

What was he smoking?
>>
The trudeau diversity thon was the best episode too bad youtube removed it
>>
>>71939579
>not getting on your knees like a good goy makes you a threat to the west
mudslime jew or christcuck detected. Get back to your shed
>>
File: 1454849541909.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454849541909.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>71939947
Which one are you in pic related. Why do you want to kill white people and destroy Western civilisation.
>>
>>71931212
>>71931243
Nope.
>>
>>71940327
>Which one are you in pic related.
the little blonde boy was me about 12 years ago or so.
>Why do you want to kill white people
>strawmanning this hard
You realize that your religion was literally started by a cuckold who himself was raised by a middle eastern cuckold right?

Not only did god cuck joseph by impregnating his 14 year old bride, but then he sent down and angel to MAKE SURE he raised a child that wasnt his. Then Jesus went around preaching open borders, being a cuck, getting on your knees for the jews, giving all your wealth away, etc etc.

Your religion is what killed white people and its been doing a good job for the last couple thousand years.

Before christianity you had bad ass Vikings/Nords running around controlling the planet. That was all ruined by your middle eastern jewish cuck propaganda.
>>
>>71938512
I would keep watching South Park of it wasn't one of the worst fucking show on tv
>>
File: 1406657386319.jpg (127 KB, 621x800) Image search: [Google]
1406657386319.jpg
127 KB, 621x800
>>71940800
How come when Europe and America were Christian there were
>empires
>no shitskins
>no degeneracy
>Western culture
And now you and your jewish friends have succeeded in destroying Christianity there are none of these things.
>>
>>71939384
Some of my favorite shows are written by raging liberals, but they can write.
South Park writers just can't and they never have been.
People who say old South Park was good are the same idiots who say there was a golden age to the daily show.

South Park has definitely gotten sooooo much worse over the years but it wasn't ever really that good.

I say this as a guy who shares a lot of their LOLbertarian views.

Team America had some keks in it though
>>
File: Jean_Raspail.jpg (120 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jean_Raspail.jpg
120 KB, 768x1024
>>71930574
Murdoch Murdoch should say something about the migrants coming into Europe.

Jean Raspail was dead right when he said that most Europeans didn't have the guts to stop them and take a stand for the West.

"And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."
>>
>>71930574
WHAT THE FUCK IS MURDOCH MURDOCH
>>
>>71941215
>>no shitskins
are you just pretending to retarded? Your religion was literally started in the middle east by shitskins. Jesus and everyone in the bible is not white. Nothing about christianity is white. It DESTROYED white culture in Scandanavia and Rome and replaced it with jewish/middle eastern culture.

You are so beyond retarded its not even funny
>>
>>71931213
>stormweenies

It's fucking STORMFAGS you retarded kike
>>
>>71941429
It is a great asset.

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
>>
>>71941292
They really ought to make more stuff like team America and less stuff like South Park and shitty meme musicals

Not that team America is anything special, kinda mediocre 2bh, it just doesn't suck dick nearly as hard as South Park does
>>
>>71941665
>a fag is better than a weenie
butthurt storm weenie so triggered he wants to be called a fag detected
>>
>>71941773
>more stuff like team America
>less stuff ... shitty meme musicals

Team america is literally 1 giant meme musical you inbred. Did you not even watch it?
>
>>
>>71941789
Fucking leaf
Get off the computer Trudeau
>>
>>71941616
Which European country had more than 0.1% shitskins before 1968 my jewish cock-sucking brainwashed drone.
>>
>>71941215

How can you even call yourself a christian when you post shit on /pol/. This place has no dignity, only endless stream of hate. Even the art appreciation threads turn into threads where people mock the less developed cultures. Whats christian about that?
>>
>>71941773
>>71941350
I agree with you samefag, Team America was by far their best effort, which is kind of sad when you think about it.
>>
>>71941884
A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>71942002
Render unto Caesar
>>
File: 1441662986068.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1441662986068.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>71941789
JIDF shows his true nature.
>>
>>71941935
>Which European country had more than 0.1% shitskins before
all of them. anglos are shitskins.

All non aryans are shitskins
>>
>>71942063
>unironically defending replacing andrew jackson with a sheboon
fuck off nigger
>>
>>71941971
>I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
>>
>>71942065
This whole thread has been a shitposting disaster.

SAGE
>>
>>71942117
He wasn't defending that you autistic kike
>>
File: 1460290131861.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1460290131861.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>71942065
>>
>>71942165
So not only are you a christcuck but a bad christcuck at that? how emabrassing. Get back on your knees for jesus goyim.
>>
>>71941865
It wasn't a SHITTY meme musical.

If you think Team America is anywhere near the level of shittiness that is Book of Mormon than sounds like you're the inbred.

Also
>Canadian calling an American inbred
topkek
>>
>>71942222
actually he was and so are you. how fucking pathetic.
>>
>>71942065
that meme needs to die
>>
>>71942283
>that is Book of Mormon
1. You havent seen it because its on broadway and you are a poor nigger
2. Its too grownup for you most likely and all the jokes went waaaay over your head
>>
>>71942165
Ah yes.

A man who is sick needs a Doctor the same way a man that is sinful needs Christ.
>>
>>71942345
No he's not you fucking faggot.

You slippery JIDF kike
>>
>>71942548
1. im not a kike because i live in Canada and not the country with the highest jewish population on the planet (yours)
2. You still wont denounce a nigger replacing andrew jackson and every time i mention it you call me a kike for even implying its a bad idea to have a white man on your $20 bill.

Could you be any more pathetic?
>>
File: 1418122373211.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1418122373211.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
Reminder that this guy.
>>71942268
>>71941616
>>71940800
>>71939947
>>71937271
Is the same as this guy.
>>71931213
>>71941789
>>71942065
Reddit, fedora and JIDF in one mega shitposter.
>>
>>71942447
>2smart4u
I got all the jokes the first time I heard them years before that shitty musical
Everyone was making them.
>DUDE SPACE JESUS XD
that joke can go over NOBODY's head
they just took it and put it in their shitty play and everyone called them geniuses
Shows how easy it is to appeal to le wise critics and redditors

It was a novelty musical anyway

Sorry you liked it you dumb Canadian
>>
File: 1443748178568.jpg (2 MB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443748178568.jpg
2 MB, 1974x1200
>>71942713
You are the stereotype of everything that's wrong with canakike shitposters.
>>
>>71942750
you arent fooling anyone christcuck. Your religion was literally started by jewish sandniggers in Jerusalem.

There are no bigger kikes than christcucks.
>>
>>71942713
Okay, I disavow? Alright I disavow the nigger on the 20.

It was quality bants
>>
>>71942982
>>71942750
>samefagging this hard
You know we can see your butthurt ID right? Its time to get back to your prayer shed cuck. Its sunday, why arent you on your knees like a good goyim? Are you not christian? Yes? Then get on your knees. Good goy

Oh and dont try to deny it you literally already posted a picture of a white family on their knees praying to a dead jew like the good goyim they are.
>>
>>71942750
He also unironically claims that Matt stone and trey parker are geniuses

He's either a 14 year old or some dumb 20 something college faggot
>>
>>71943231
>He also unironically claims that Matt stone and trey parker are geniuses
I never even once implied that. I didnt even come close to that.

Show me a single post ITT where i said South park, Team america, or Book Of Mormon were good.

Im waiting.
>>
File: fucking shit.jpg (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fucking shit.jpg
140 KB, 800x800
>e celebs
>>
File: 20151020jump.jpg (194 KB, 879x537) Image search: [Google]
20151020jump.jpg
194 KB, 879x537
" 'You don't know my people,' I told those buffoons, 'the squalor, the superstitions, the fatalistic sloth they've wallowed in for generations. You don't know what you're in for if that fleet of brutes ever lands in your lap! Everything will change in this country of yours. My country now, too. They'll swallow you up...' Then they cut me off. And I wasn't even through." p 101 Camp of the Saints

>>71941977
How am I a samefag?
>>
This is a quality video.

Murdoch does really good stuff (from what I have seen). I even liked his Milo's song segment and I hate that faggot
>>
>>71943231
Matt stone and trey parker are comedic geniuses who have done more for comedy in the last 20 years than anyone else.
>>
>>71943358
>shitting on Molyneux and Meteokur

I agree with your e celeb hatred, those are good guys senpai
>>
>>71943298
See
>>71942447

You imply that all the shitty BOM jokes could possible go over ANYONES head

Sad.
>>
>>71943048
>>71943228
I don't even need to reply to you anymore. You expose yourself to everyone with every new post.

Hide Canada shitposters.

Ignore Canada shitposts.

Do not reply to Canada shitposters
>>
>>71943501
>Matt stone and trey parker are comedic geniuses who have done more for comedy in the last 20 years than anyone else.

1/10 bait, not even trying
>>
>>71943640
>You imply that all the shitty BOM jokes could possible go over ANYONES head

Saying that because something is a broadway play and therefore intended for a more mature audience than the usual south park audience is in no way shape or form saying Matt Stone and Trey Parkers are geniuses.

No amount of moving goalposts can change the fact I did not even come close to saying what you said i did and no amount of damage control can change that.

Once again, show me where i said anything about how good of writers they are. Oh you cant? Oh whats that, I didnt?

Huh i guess you really cant read then can you ;)
>>
>>71943231
To be fair I love team america and early south park. Comfy as fuck.
>>
File: damage_control.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
damage_control.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>71943773
>I don't even need to reply to you anymore.
>still replies to me
Yeah cuck you arent fooling anyone. Get back to your shed and pray to your dead jew.
>>
>>71943358
the amazing atheist is too fat and stupid to realize what a YUGE sjw he is

he's not when it comes to womyn, but is blinded when it comes to everything else.

so he's basically the embodiment of reddit

see pic >>71938097
>>
>>71938097
>pc
>south park
>bill mayer
>south park been sued dozens of times for being pollitcally incorrect
>bill maher literally fired for a pollitcally incorrect statement about 9/11

0/10 senpai try harder
>>
File: 1446629798170.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1446629798170.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>71942452
>>
File: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (11 KB, 220x327) Image search: [Google]
William_Luther_Pierce.jpg
11 KB, 220x327
They mocked PhD in Physics professor GOAT-tier white nationalist.

It was funny but I'm not sure how to interpret it. Were they really demonizing him or was it a harmless joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
>>
>>71943980
Christianity literally calls the jews the synagogue of Satan and the spawn of Satan.

Kike shill is obvious

http://youtu.be/daLx3e_93CY
>>
>>71944256
Jesus you don't notice subtleties do you?
>>
>>71944378
>Christianity literally calls the jews the s
Jesus admits to being a jew atleast a dozen times in the bible. Im so terribly sorry you didnt read your own book.

>>71944407
>anyone who says anything i disagree with ever is a pc sjw!
0/20
>>
>>71943951
Like I said earlier, team America was kind of kekky

Early South Park, while I still think it's shit, I will absolutely concede that it doesn't come anywhere close to the level of shittiness that the show has become in the last 10-15 years

>two unrelated current events come to South Park and mix in wacky LolSoRandom way
>usually through ebin randy or Cartman
>1-2 shitty jokes are repeated 30 times throughout the episode
>shallow empty unneeded 'message' delivered by Stan or kyle at the end of the episode
>half the time Matt and trey don't really know that much about what they're commenting on and it's painfully obvious
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 277x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 277x398
>>71944348
>>
File: 1446875419438.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1446875419438.png
167 KB, 444x444
>>71941350
>but fire came down from heaven and consumed them
>>
>>71944536
They're all soft liberals, just because they hate SJWs doesn't make them any less of a lefty.
>>
>>71944688
>moving goalposts this hard
>first they were sjw's but now that you get btfo they are lefties
>all this butthurt
0/99 senpai
South park creators are libertarian and idk about Maher
>>
>>71944536
Most of their arguemnts are

"you're not the real progressives, we are!"
Meanwhile being pro immigration and shitting on religious people.
>>
>>71944859
>Most of their arguemnts are
>"you're not the real progressives, we are!"

> i dont understand what im watching and have to ask 4chan or /pol/ for their opinions: the post

4chan actively makes fun of progressives and PC ALL THE TIME.

Like are you just pretending to be retarded? THEY JUST HAD a show about PC principle and made fun of safe spaces soooooo hard
>>
>>71945004
>4chan actively
south park*
fruedian slip
>>
>>71945004
Call them left leaning libertarians. They're all liberals, one group is just annoyed that the other being too obvious about cultural subversion.
>>
File: cbc juden.jpg (60 KB, 272x272) Image search: [Google]
cbc juden.jpg
60 KB, 272x272
>>71942002
>mfw finnding out its a woman
>>
>>71944256
south park isnt nearly as ballsy as they're given credit for.

im guessing they're sued by religious groups. given how pro secular the judges are, they never risk actually losing

with one BIG exception: the banned muslim episode.

its almost weird that that came from the same ass covering guys that the rest of the show did

anyway, with all other 'edgy' episodes, look past the surface and you'll realize they RARELY say anything that could cause them to face any public backlash to any serious degree.

they aren't even the edgiest show on mainstream tv, which is really pretty sad given hows ballsless tv is in general

not that a show has to be edgy or ballsy to be good.

in fact, i wish shows would stop commenting on social issues and politics so much. same goes with comedians.

comedians are supposed to make you laugh supposedly, but i feel like most of them jst preach now, even if in funny ways, why have stand up comedians taken it upon themselves to be society's 'wise teachers'

and even more embarrassing you'll see idiots say 'it was carlin who said...'' or 'joe rogan put it best'' or 'like that old bill burr bit'' as if namedropping any of these dumbasses should add more weight to your argument
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>71945156
>get completely btfo
>just keep moving goalposts
yawn
>>
>>71945312
>with one BIG exception: the banned muslim episode.
They werent allowed to air that one beause Comedy Central told them no.

They begged and pleaded with them but its not really up to them, its up to comedy central.
>>
>>71945323
You seem a little autistic desu.

With all the capital letters, double spacing and random reaction pictures. All telling signs of someone with a failing argument.
>>
>>71945414
exactly. i gave them props for that.
thats why i noted it was weird that a balsy episode like that could come from faux edgy timid ass coverers like matt and trey

learn to read, idiot
>>
>>71945516
>double spacing
you just did this
>With all the capital letters,
um no? Are you illiterate?

Like its so beyond the point that you should have stopped posting its pathetic now. Are you a dirty mudslime or something?
>>
>>71942050
>>>71942002
>Render unto Caesar
render unto tyrone the things that be tyrone's n shit
>>
>>71944844
>South Park creators are libertarian
I agree and said that earlier in the thread. I don't think I they're liberals

Just to be clear, I hate that show cause they're some of the worst most overrated writers on tv but I concede they do agree with my LOLbertarian views. But that doesn't make the show any more watchable
>>
>>71944581
humancentipad was the epitome of this. Literally manatee plots: the episode
>>
>>71944356
Woah.

I thought it was a bad idea to assassinate Dr Pierce because of his reputation alone.

But now I've listened to him, it's unforgivable really. And suspicious.

Hmm.
>>
>>71945004
>>71945156
>>71944859
>>71944844

any of you remember this episode after the E BILL ray sess michael richards said nigger (they conveiently dont mentiion hes a jew in this epsidoe either)

>if you're white you JUST DONT KNOW PAIN!
a black person having to hear a word 'nigger', well theres no worse thing i can think of and you just cant imagine thier pain since youre a fuckign white male.

>YOU JUST DONT GET IT!

>i dont care if you were raped on the playground or had some greasers cut your face with razor blades, it still just cant compare to a poor innocent black angel having to HEAR A WORD!

>THERE ARE NO WORDS AS BAD FOR WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE WE SAY SO!
>>
>>71946144
yeah, they have some nerve criticizing family guy. dont get me wrong, family guy is garbage and deserves all the shit it gets, but SOMEHOW south park manages to be even worse, which really reflects on how shit they are at writing
>>
>>71946159
I dont think that they meant to kill pierce what they wanted to "kill" was the idea of promoting our ideas through violence.

And the reason why they used pierce as a mascot for this is probably his book "The Turner Diaries"

Still, a monumental fuckup on their part.
>>
>>71946757
murdoch posted a reaction to this on that video

It's 11:36 am and I'm drinking bourbon because fuck it. We discussed whether or not to say anything and we agreed not to, but I'm drunk and fuck it. Ok so apparently the message didn't translate the way that I wanted it to. It wasn't an attack on stormfront, more like a poke. The episode is about the "alt-right" and the individuals who dwell within it. Each character represented a different facet. Murdoch was the weeb who probably stumbled into /pol/ through /a/ and /r9k/. Murdoch Chan represented the straight up Nat Soc on the extreme end. Dr Murdoch is the neo reactionary who stands somewhere in the middle. We used Pierce because he represented the more extreme version of the movement and naturally the weeb was most at odds with him. We killed him in the end because I DON'T think violence will help us in our cause. Look what just happened in Chicago. Those niggers won Trump the election (i hope) by acting like...well niggers. I know that nearly every revolution requires violence and that innocent people die in all wars, but we must claim the moral high ground if we are to win over the hearts and minds of the people. That cause, at least for me, is saving Europa. I don't want to see every white homeland overrun by non-europeans. I don't think Pierce was a fool, but I think using his methods, today, would prevent gaining more allies to our cause. My intention wasn't to shit on Pierce, but I see why people would take it that way. I mean we did kind of gas him but I thought most of you would understand it's a joke. He was fighting marxism before this movement was even in its infancy. We used Milo and Lauren Southern because they already have large followings of people who may or may not know "IT'S THE KIKES", which is why we never fully glorified them. Dr. Murdoch calls out Lauren as a Jew and repeatably calls Milo a degenerate faggot. But we need them because normies will not listen to people like Pierce
>>
>>71946757
>>71947423
(continued)
I think it's pretty funny that people are calling us shills when we have named the jew in like every other episode lol. I'm surprised people thought we were promoting race mixing when the Hapa was discouraging it. She explained why it was wrong and why it sucks to have a split identity between different races. At the same time though, what else would you expect from a weeb? I love you guys, that includes stormers, race realists, faggots, happas, and anyone else that is willing to fight and die against globalism and the death of Europa/the West. All I want to do is unite all of you under 1 banner because it will take all of us working together to do what must be done. Feelsbadman when I realize all I did was create a divide, but this has inspired the next video.

-Murdoch
>>
>>71947423
>>71947502
That's some mighty nice damage control.
>>
>>71947423
>>71947502
yeah exactly. I firmly believe that Murdoch Murdoch are very committed to our course and definetly not just shills.
>>
>>71946222
Of course.

That was inspired because one of the black fuckers in the writers room threw a little bitch fit that Michael Richards apologized to Jesse Jackson cause 'he's not the black emperor' and Matt and Trey gave in.

But what the fuck is michael supposed to do?

Yeah he shouldn't have apologized to jesse jackson but that was an attempt to apologize to the black community as a whole which he shouldn't have to do.

He yelled at those two guys so he should just have had to apologize to those two guys.

In the heat of an argument with a fatty, if I said derogatory things about 'the fat race' it doesn't mean I even feel those things, I'm just mad at a fat guy in the argument.

But people like Matt and trey are too fucking stupid to ever see the logic in that and they'll give in to all the blacks and white race cucks who think saying nigger is an unforgivable offense.
>>
>>71947502
Keep up the good work 1488 GTKRWN
>>
>>71947892

I think it's right.

The purpose of our movement to defeat globalism is to make people realize that we're right.

People like Milo, they provoke thought. Milo does because he's a faggot who understands that multi-culturalism and open borders are bad, and challenges their narrative.

In the same way other people do this. It's necessary because even if they're wrong in some aspects, it opens people up slowly to the red pill.

Murdoch is well intentioned, I disagreed with him when he villainized Nietzsche, but I understood what he was saying.
>>
>>71948437
In the commentary they said "if there was a word as offensive to white people it would be outlawed"

fucking crock of shit. true, white people might not get as easily offended over a fucking insult on the playground, but if you look up the history of some of the derogatory anti white words they are historically just as vicious.

the origins of the word redneck came from how they would describe irish slaves.

doesnt mean whites get worked up when they hear it, but maybe thats cause they can handle some playground insults

not cause the word 'nigger' casts some mystical evil spell and the whites who say it are evil wizards
>>
>>71948756

We have to remember that blacks are purposefully victimized by media so that racial tensions stay high.

They don't want the black man to realize he should stop playing villain and try to improve himself, and they have done many things to try and reinforce that narrative.

Just look at the entire purpose of abortions, half of the reason planned parenthood was formed was to create a cycle of instability within the black communities, a destructive pattern where black babies are constantly aborted, single mothers, fatherless children, and anger continue to be encouraged.

If the whites and the blacks traded places, you can bet that the kikes would be playing the exact same game of encouraging self-victimization.

and don't tell me that whites can't fall prey to self-victimization, all you have to do to prove that is look at tumblr.
>>
>>71948756
>we wuz slaves
descendant of potato nigger detected
>>
>>71947892
Well, he explained what seems to have been a misunderstanding. I believe him.

also this>>71948484
>>
>>71930574
I have a massage for him.
Get your shit up fagott. The last episodes where shit.
>>
>>71949283
>and don't tell me that whites can't fall prey to self-victimization, all you have to do to prove that is look at tumblr.
agreed. shit i can even just look at myself to prove its true
>>
>>71930574
I am here, proof posted on my twitter account
>>
>>71949553
>i just have to look in the mirror
2deep4me
>>
>>71949736
MURDOCH!!!!!!!
>>
File: fee.jpg (19 KB, 620x576) Image search: [Google]
fee.jpg
19 KB, 620x576
>>71949553

We all can anon, we're only human.

Love for our fellow man is what we need, and to try and remain grounded in our principles, and if possible help free our brothers from their shackles of illusion and disillusion
>>
>>71949823
What?
>>
>>71949736
Liar
>>
>>71949736
Cant see anything on your twitter senpai.

If it is you then i am sorry about this thread. It has been a shitshow.
>>
File: 1459447933513-2.jpg (73 KB, 471x653) Image search: [Google]
1459447933513-2.jpg
73 KB, 471x653
>mfw the kikes haven't shut them down yet
>>
>>71949974
You're a liar
>>
>>71950172
We've gotten a few notices from youtube about "Offensive Content", so we know that they're trying.
>>
Does anyone have a webm of that Murdoch-chan So Call Me Maybe ode to Hitler? That was wonderful.
>>
>>71950447
How could you when you're not him?
We gotta have proofs phampai
>>
File: 1450784721011.jpg (77 KB, 1000x711) Image search: [Google]
1450784721011.jpg
77 KB, 1000x711
>>71950447
If you're really Murdoch, keep up the good work, and don't end up like ramzpaul
>>
>>71950587
it's on the twitter account
>>
File: Not Seeing It.png (478 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
Not Seeing It.png
478 KB, 1080x600
>>71949736
>>71950792
Where?

https://twitter.com/MurdochAnimates
>>
Dude makes videos that are pretty funny and sometimes a little cringey.

How this merits a 200+ post thread and rants like Star Wars fanboys having a cry is beyond me.
>>
File: murdoch.png (600 KB, 1363x815) Image search: [Google]
murdoch.png
600 KB, 1363x815
>>71949736
>>71949974
>>71950447
>>71950792
Don't believe his lies!
>>
>>71950850

That's not the official account, we have a verified checkmark. You spelt the twitter name wrong
>>
>>71934603
>tfw 100% southern finngolian phenotype
>>
>>71951181
its the one his youtube video links to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wdfGWD79L8
>>
>nobody posted the latest video
Shame on you lads

http://youtu.be/daLx3e_93CY
>>
>>71950939

Because we're discussing the narrative of our movement in general.

/pol/ used to just be a place where we could go be edgelords and ventilate our unpopular views together.

Somewhere along the lines, we went from prank-rigging online polls to becoming the "alt-right" movement.

and now we're occasionally mentioned in conversations outside of 4chan itself.

and while we have a vague idea of what our principles are, it's not like we have a stable platform.

We all have different opinions

But the consistency is that we're against Globalism.
>>
>>71951312
That's old account, we got a new one. Look at link in the newest vid
>>
Murdoch here, free to answer some questions for a bit
>>
Murdoch here, free to ask some questions
>>
>>71951438
And i am pretty sure we all subscribe to the 14 words. The 88 part is give or take.

>14 words:
"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."
>>
File: 38d.jpg (29 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
29 KB, 400x505
>>71951669
>>
>>71951524
the revelations video doesnt even have a description

why dont you post a link to the newest twitter if it really is you
>>
>>71951660
kek
>>
>>71951827
Not revelations, are you subscribed? We have secret videos that set to private. Secret videos for subscribers only
>>
>>71951800
Eh, you dont want to secure the existance of your people and a future for white children?

Or did you misunderstand something?
>>
>>71930574
I herd about them so much on here that I went to check them out

But holy shit

They aren't even funny
The amount of autism in those videos are just sad
>>
>>71941350
they did, but you may have missed it as they threw in a joke about Europe's heavy censorship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOu5_G4Uc4
>>
>>71952286
How would improve our videos then?
>>
>>71952286
you're from the same country as that faggot who unironically says south park is great
you're country's IQ must be pretty low 2bh phampai
>>
>>71952428
dont worry about what Hugh says, hes a faggot
>>
>>71943358
Who are the women?
>>
>>71947423

this is 100% true, we only need violence once we have control. There's no point in using violence unless A) it becomes apparent we can never get control, B) self defense, or C) when we have the ability and moral imperative to purge the filth.

anyone suggesting otherwise needs to either kick it off by taking out some high value targets, or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>71952286
Try watching some of their older vids. They are all pretty good imo but perhaps you dont like the newer longer vids.

Watch this. Its a masterpiece. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
>>
Murdoch-chan is my waifu.
>>
>>71952537
I get that not everyone is going to like our videos, but a large portion of our audience comes from here, so if anyone form here has a suggestion then I'm willing to listen
>>
>>71952428
Do more serious, Happy Ending videos like Return Of The Swede. The goofy trio videos can be fun but they're starting to make you seem like you're not really on our side, especially the latest one.
A great ending for that would have had Doctor Murdoch getting his test scores and inviting everyone mostly white into the state, saving them from the hordes of wild niggers and muslims. Should have had more scenes of the two having to fight those off in the wild, btw.
>>
>>71952861
Why have you guys not responded to my youtube message about cooperation between TheRightStuff.biz and MurdochMurdoch?
>>
theyre filthy rich right?
>>
>>71952943

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLx3e_93CY

They released ond of their music ones today
>>
>>71952847
Fuck off Guam
>>
>Harvard Professor Samuel P. Huntington, author of The Clash of Civilizations, says, 'Mexican immigration is a unique, disturbing, and looming challenge to our cultural integrity, our national identity, and potentially to our future as a country.'"

>"'If over one million Mexican soldiers crossed the border," Huntington argues, "Americans would treat it as a major threat to their national security and react accordingly. Why then do we not react as vigorously to the invasion of one million Mexican civilians?"

Has anyone here read Clash of Civilizations?

>>71952042
>It's a secondary twitter account
>There are secret videos
Ok "Murdoch"

>>71952329
I didn't notice that.
I was thinking of a more direct reference.

Honestly the characters are eerily similar to some of the board personalities here. The Russian conscript tasked with preventing hundreds of thousands of Chinese walking into Manchuria is /k/ incarnate. The Hindu guy who dares to speak out against his own people is /int/. The professor whose home on the hill becomes the has of operations is /his/. And the newsman who tries to warn everyone is /pol/.
>>
>>71952861
Finally get to talk to the doctor...your message is being spread even to the small island of Guam. Godspeed faggots.
>>
>>71953154
Or what?
>>
>>71952728
Agreed
>>
>>71952861
ok then here are some suggestions
your "shills" video is my favorite episode but it did have a very edge lord b tier joke when they're playing hot potato with the dead kid.
jarring cause the rest of the video was very kek worthy
>>
>>71953150
ah, my mistake.
>>
>>71952723
What women?
>>
>>71953054
We get a lot of messages and I really don't read all of them desu. If they want to work together on a project, then I'm all for it.
>>71953220
You too
>>
He's pretty uneven. I like his new Murdoch Adventures videos though.
>>
File: ephesians6.png (202 KB, 883x432) Image search: [Google]
ephesians6.png
202 KB, 883x432
>>71949736

You should make an epic Deus Vult video
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 476x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 476x351
Hear, hear, hear our tale.
The end has come for the white CIS male.
Feminism, feminism, feminism feen
Hillary, Hillary 2016

My sides are past Saturn now.
>>
>>71953679
Just keep doing what you're doing man. I've been enjoying it so far, even if your second to last was a little weird. If it feels right to you, you're probably doing it right.
Though more Murdoch-chan pop songs dedicated to National Socialism would always be appreciated. The So Call Me Maybe Hitler one was really great.
>>
>>71953679
>a lot of messages
Fair enough.

I dont know if they want to work together or not it just seems strange that you guys wouldent be featured on their site atleast.

I mean you are a perfect match. Plus it might give your vids some more viewers.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.