[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future of whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 42
File: Your future offspring.jpg (62 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
Your future offspring.jpg
62 KB, 480x384
Hispanic-Americans and Mexicans of /pol/, how do you propose we treat whites once they lose power and subsequently become a minority in countries like the USA? This is bound to happen in one or two decades so we need to have an action plan.

Personally, I think we should introduce segregation laws like those they applied to blacks, and allow them only to perform unskilled shit tier jobs like pic related, have separate bathrooms and businesses which only serve hispanics, and so on.

Interracial breeding camps for white women also come to my mind, but those should be kept in secret so as to not perturb the average population with political nuisances, these camps would be implemented to tear down the morale of whites who show any signs of racial unity/supremacy by exposing them to said camps, think of current black sites -- except full of interracial breeding.

These two measures would make a world of difference when it comes to tearing down white supremacy ideas in society and also the false notion whites have of believing they are better than others.

Post your suggestions in this thread and let us discuss the near future dawn of Hispanic superiority over whites
>>
File: Reconquista.png (387 KB, 971x566) Image search: [Google]
Reconquista.png
387 KB, 971x566
>>71774558
The US is already 50% Mexican territory.
>>
File: 1458585367319.png (325 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
1458585367319.png
325 KB, 680x401
>>71774558
>>
When whites become a minority in the USA, USA will eventually lose all it's power and become even more of a shit hole :D
>>
>>71774624
lol Somalia. They are everywhere
>>
>>71774558
Also, I forgot to mention that these measures would be taken strictly to recover the sense of humility that whites have lost in the past century, once their numbers are very minimal, or they recover their sense of humility, perhaps we could give them equal rights in the eyes of the law, but that would require several decades of conditioning, of course.
>>
Mexico,

You will drag us down to a Brazil-like state of affairs.

Congratulations. That's quite a conquista.

Retards.
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
THIS.

THEY. ARE. FAILURES.

Their women are dying to get ravagly man handled and fucked by some high test men.

Our women are loyal to us and so are their, oh wait I mean our white women.

Only cum they'll be getting is ours and they'll love every single second of us balls deep blowing our load into them.
>>
El mestizo se cree listo. Pobre de el si deveras cree lo que escribe.
>>
>>71774558
Second and third generation and half Mexicans do not give a fuck about Mexico.
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1536x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1536x1009
>>71775083
We don't have to lie no more. They are fucked
>>
We will still be in all positions of power, like nearly every Latin American country. Sorry :(
>>
>>71774650
>>71774820
How so?

>>71775083
That's your opinion, I see loads of proud Mexican and Hispanic bros waving their flag even after becoming citizens in the US.

As a matter of fact, that makes the stormweenies in this board red with anger pretty much on a daily basis.
>>
>>71775330
Yeah and those people are stupid.
>>
>>71775280
So, whites are the cause of the widespread corruption in Latam?

Because stormweenies like yourself like to believe that whites are orderly and non-corrupt.

Our reconquista will even be more delightful!
>>
>>71775434
People who have a strong sense of nationalism are stupid?
>>
>>71775590
Why would you be proud about a country that has done nothing for you?
>>
>>71775727
>a country that has done nothing for you?
According to whom?
Your post is very non-specific and vague, are you implying that Mexican citizens do not receive anything from their government, or their fellow citizens?
>>
you're forgetting that whites/asians/kikes have all the wealth. mexicans and blacks are at the low end of society. numbers won't help you (see israel which is surrounded by a billion muslims). you'll just end up like work cattle for the rich elite, just like the kikes have been doing to the rest of the world since forever.
>>
>Mexicans
>running a successful country
lol
>>
>>71775885
Why would a Mexican in the US care about Mexico.
>>
>>71775910
Us Mexicans and Blacks are not restrained genetically, culturally, or socially by the same PC shackles that torment whites.

We are the only groups which can free everyone from Jewish influence, and we're not afraid to lynch a few billionaire cumskins and kikes if it comes down to it.
>>
>>71776100
They don't, most love it here and hate where they come from since it's such a shithole.
>>
>I'm a fucking beaner!!! Waaa
>let's fuck over the race that let us in here and gave us welfare

Just like a nigger

Dude the beaners in here are so insecure.

I'd be too, if I was some little manlet bitch. Lol. And sorry, there's very minimal white women that want your beaner needle dicks.
>>
>>71776100
Why would an Italian in the US embrace his Italian culture and country?
Why would an Irish in the US embrace his Irish culture and country?
Why would a stormweenie in the US embrace his German heritage/culture and the roots in his country?

are you stupid or just pretending?
>>
>>71774558
OP there won't be any whites at that point so your entire post and plan is utterly worthless.
>>
>>71774558
>this meme

What will you do when we've finally had enough, and we rise up and kill every last one of you Mexicunt faggots?

This isn't the EU, bitch.
>>
>>71776344
Keep embracing diarrhea and picking lettuce if that makes you feel better Paco.
>>
>>71776327
>fuck over
You're spouting the wrong terms, we're correcting your behavior, you need some sense of humility kicked into you, as your post exemplifies.

also
>talks about insecurities
>immediately projects his own insecurities by implying Hispanics have needle dicks
kek
>>
More mexicans in the usa than mexico. Cant pay them to stay there they flee and risk life in the hands of himan traffickers rather than stay in mexico.

The real plan is to send you all here then whennthe super winter hits all the whites flee to the equator where there will still be temperatures above freezing. Ride it out a year or so and rebuild eath from scratch. Why we are clearing the middle east out and latin american countries near the 0° mark.
>>
File: 3-49.gif (953 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
3-49.gif
953 KB, 400x307
yup, a beaner with a dream, i'll remember this thread tomorrow when i jew that old beaner bitch for a dozen tamales at the farmers market tomorrow,,, maybe i'll even degrade her in front of all the white people. remember hoto, trump's getting elected and you gotta go back...
>>
>>71776628
Coming from who? What fucking humility do you have? Do give me that poor Mexican better life shit.

You're generalizing whites as if we are all rich bastards. Fuck you, beaner. You people are no one to teach anyone anything. The failure of your shithole fucking country is proof of that.

As if you're implying Mexicans lives are any more enduring than American. Fuck off, Paco.
>>
>>71774558
>Mi cabeza cuando Mejiputos creen que van a dominar al mundo.

Si ustedes ni siquiera pueden mantener el orden en su puto pais de mierda, que les hace pensar que van a hacer la diferencia en Estados Unidos? Pendejos que son.

Hey, no deberias volver con tu putita familia antes de que alguien le corte la cabeza?

Cha, como dice el dicho, al pais que nacio cagado del cielo le cae la mierda.
>>
>>71776672
This is incredibly autistic, but somehow logical nonetheless.
>>
>dude ive got an idea
>we move all our people over from mexico to a nice country
>and then the nice country becomes ours

no pedro thats not how it works. the nice country becomes mexico 2.0 once you get enough shit dna
>>
>>71776628
>thinks he's endured struggle
>doesn't do shit
>fugly beaner

How about you learn some respect for the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>71774558
>low IQ mestizos thinking they're capable of anything

Build the wall.
>>
File: 3-36.gif (416 KB, 457x420) Image search: [Google]
3-36.gif
416 KB, 457x420
all my mexican friends love cocain but always get emotional and end up crying. kinda think your whole race is beta, thats why you have to wait for whites to leave before you can be something.
>>
>>71774558

You're the reason the southern border is going to have a wall next year.
>>
>>71774558
>mexicans take over
>they are too incompetent to keep usa a world power
>china and russia take over and fucks mexico in the ass
>>
File: apartheid.jpg (111 KB, 960x732) Image search: [Google]
apartheid.jpg
111 KB, 960x732
>>71774558
I propose you keep enough around to maintain infrastructure.
>>
>>71775330
>tfw Hispanic
>tfw can be a proud American as well, because Puerto Rico is USA
Feels good man.
>>
>>71774650
That's what's funny, these hateful little shitskins actually think they're gaining something by breeding..

a) the reason they breed so recklessly is because that's what they do in their own nations to support their family because their nations are shit (r/k genetics)

b) if they become a majority, everything will degrade and become just as shitty as the place they left before migrating to the US.

Really is like some people hunt and forage, and do due dilligence and store up reserves and stock up the pantry, the shitskins wait till someone has done that, then they all rush to those places and eat up the pantry and take the reserves.. "for a better life" and then wreck the place they come to.. and then when they have.. on the lookout for another place to fucking wreck instead of improving themselves and their own nations so they never had to leave in the first place.
>>
File: Swedish Americans.png (1 MB, 2000x1268) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Americans.png
1 MB, 2000x1268
>>71774624
>Somalia in Minnesota
>>
File: 1418212606876.gif (2 MB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
1418212606876.gif
2 MB, 300x215
>>71776327

>let's fuck over the race that let us in here and gave us welfare
>gave us welfare
>welfare
>mfw this retarded claims keep getting spouted around

DESU it just makes me sad that /pol/ blindly follows well known "facts" without doing their research. If you guys actually bothered to look up the information you would know that Mexicans (Both legal and illegal) pay more taxes than they take out in the form of benefits

Its quite ironic that /pol/ accuses social justice warriors of shit like this and then turn around and do it themselves. This is why I'm a moderate and not a retarded liberal/conservative, you people make me sick with your low IQ shenanigans.
>>
>>71774558

You realize the white minority will be like the Asian and Jewish minorities, right?

Ruling elites.
>>
>>71776868
>Coming from who? What fucking humility do you have? Do give me that poor Mexican better life shit.
Mexicans objectively have more humility than whites.
>You're generalizing whites as if we are all rich bastards.
You're not but you act like you're better than others regardless.
>As if you're implying Mexicans lives are any more enduring than American
We are. Remember that the most successful species is not the one who can kill or eat the most, but the one which adapts with more ease into its environment.

>>71776891
Our only serious problem are cartels, and these only exist as a consequence of drugs being illegal in the US and Mexico, once we are in control of the US, we will be able to legalize all drugs and bring entrepreneurship in Mexico and the US while reducing crime on both sides of the border.
>>
>>71776628

This is fucking rich. White countries are easily the most tolerant and accepting countries in the world. We don't need any more humility. The countries that you shitskins come from should be a fucking paradise of love and acceptance if you guys were truly shining examples of humility.

No, as the white population drops, the US will just look more like Brazil and other countries with minority white populations and majority mongrel/non-white.

Look at majority black and hispanic neighborhoods and areas, and just stretch that out to cover most of the country. Their neighborhoods are on average run-down and dirty-looking, with little maintenance and upkeep.

That documentary Empire of Dust is pretty fitting, since the monolithic non-white demographic will just stagnate and let the once great country they were given turn into a decrepit shithole.
>>
>>71774558
El chilango tratando de justificar su negrura ajajajaj.

Tus papas fueron unos putos indios decendientes de familias de indios, las familias que provienen de rasas blancas tienen dinero no como tu puta exterpe jodida.

Asi que mejor sigue mamandole la verga a tu patron blanco.

No te preocupes aun te faltan otros 40 años de sangano trabajando para gente que no te valoraria ni aunque te murieras haciendo tu pinche cochino trabajo.

Mucha suerte pinche mulatito de mierda jajaja
>>
>>71774650

>U.S. loses it's majority white population

>Is now run by Hispanics

>Hispanics hilariously don't seem to realize that the reason Central and South America are piles of shit they have to run away from are because of Hispanics, and not geography

If they were able to run a successful and powerful country...They wouldn't need to move to the U.S. in the first place.
>>
>>71776954
Mexicans make Mexicos
>>
File: 5-44.gif (996 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
5-44.gif
996 KB, 500x269
white flight. it's a real thing. we whites move because we are decent and moral and can't live among savages, and some jew in the illuminatie decides to pour niggers and spics to make these places diverse. whites in the u k are starting to wake up, soon whites will just snap as a race. it will be ugly for all you savages. were gonna hang you from trees and take our shit back.
>>
>>71777500

>Asians
>ruling elites.

Laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>71774558
Realistically we will simply rule you as whites rule Mexico now.
>>
>>71777572

>try to teach about "humility"
>mock everybody else but him

Pinche inmundicia humana.

So if you can came up witha plan on race but you cant get a better job or a better gf?

Fucking kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>71777598
Mexicans wouldn't trust other Mexicans in position of power. And you do prove a point the Mexico is the way it is because the government doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: BuUGXVyCEAAeYOQ.jpg (51 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
BuUGXVyCEAAeYOQ.jpg
51 KB, 500x689
>>71776493

>implying
The race war will never happen desu, just accept your fate and fuck some qt latinas
>>
>>71777777
>>
>>71777187
We Mexicans don't share the same feelings of illogical xenophobia/racism against China and Russia. We are willing to trade and cooperate with them in any relevant matter that needs attention.

If anything, our rise to power would give birth to a new dawn in peace around the world.
>>
I'm actually pretty excited tbqh family

Los gringos are fucked. My white girlfriend is expecting soon :)
>>
>>71777578

>Be Australian

>Go To Working Class Majority White Suburb

>Sort Of Run Down, But Mostly Clean

>Go To Majority Asian or Arab Working Class Suburb

>Individual Houses Are Clean, Well Cared For

>Actual Streets Are Filled With Trash And Rubbish And Piss And Shit

It's weird.
>>
>>71777694

>were gonna hang you from trees and take our shit back.

*we're
>>
File: 1415936020166.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1415936020166.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>71774558
>delusional aztlan faggot
>>
File: 4-22.gif (1 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
4-22.gif
1 MB, 450x188
borders should be illigal, not people.
>>
>>71777763

Cut out the ruling and just stick with financial/social elites then.

Like people have said, it will just be like Brazil. Most of the whites will flee to gated communities and the majority of the country will be a mixed dumping ground of poverty and violence.
>>
File: 1458784693158.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1458784693158.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
>>71777634

>mfw australia is in the middle of nowere and is a big fucking desert

lmao _Keep talking about race, and i tell your about natural resorces.

I think mexico economy is pretty solid compared tu australia.

Your contry is still shit aussie. Sorry.
>>
>>71777907

You guys literally have internal conflicts over U.S. loose change that kill as many people as Middle Eastern Civil Wars.

You literally have millions of people pouring out of your nation to leech off the U.S.

You can't run anything. When you take control of the U.S., your only hope is to repeat the process with Canada.
>>
>>71777572
>muh humility
Explain how?

>you act like you are
Why? How? That's all stupid bullshit in your head because you envy what we are. Bitch. You're mad because we're proud or successful. Fuck you. If that's not it please explain. I'm being serious because I'm troubled by the entitled mindset you beaners have.

>we are
How? Bitch just because you say you are? You act like you all work in the heat in construction. Move around that bullshit.

You aren't fucking special. You sound so similar to niggers. You a nigger?

We don't owe you shit puto. This isn't even your fucking country.
>>
>>71777907
>dawn of peace
Haha.. you brutal fucking aztec halfbreeds.. what the mexican gangs are doing is just as bad as isis, decapitations and all the works..

You see any white people doing that shit? nope..

You fucking savages are delusional.. you refuse to look in the mirror and realize why your nations are shit and then do something about it so you blame everything on white people out of jealousy because they can make their stuff function and they are good nation builders... it's sick and pathetic what you do.
>>
>>71777907

>one mexican triggering all these gueros

Are you singlehandedly trying to dethrone Canada and Australia?
>>
File: 1450311831656.jpg (129 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
1450311831656.jpg
129 KB, 598x672
THIS IS NOW A DONALD J TRUMP THREAD. BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL
>>
>>71777907

>we mexicans

Talk for yourself fucking loser.

>we are willing to trade.

Like your shitty office job have something to do with china.

lmao poor little shit think that the rich ppl of mexico is him.

Dont worry chilango You are going to work for the elites all your life, and you will feel prud of eating my shit everyday.

Chilanga banda rifa jajajajajajajjajaajj puro puto muerto de hambre
>>
>>71774558
I would give them affirmative action and free shit, also tell them they were MONARKS N SHIT, seems like they deserve it after all, they'll be a marginalized oppressed minority that gets targeted by the police even though the DINDU NUFFIN because they fear Germanic duchesses and dukes staying stong and White Love.
>>
trump 2016. send them savages back.
>>
>>71778130
>big fucking desert

Australia is one the most ecologically rich areas on the world with rainforests to mountains with tons of snow to hot deserts
>>
>>71778271
so creative !!! You must be a comedian!!
>>
>>71778379
>mexican humor

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>71774558
The heck are you talking about? Whites are our friends. They could beat us any time they wanted to with their superior physique and intelligence. Be grateful we share the same race as them.
>>
On my way home from work, I came across of group of five latino youths harassing a lone white woman on the street in broad daylight. One cut off her path on his bike and the others grabbed at her. It was like looking at a pack of wolves close in on a deer. I scared them off but holy shit I was mad as fuck for a bit. Little spics like that give us all a bad name. I don't anticipate what's in store for the rapidly diminishing white population.
>>
>>71778357
>send back american citizens

just becuase they look mexican doesnt mean they are not usa citizen with the same rights as you.

And even better, you are working to pay their walfare and shit.

And not just mexicans, niggers too. You are breastfeeding niggers too dont worry man.

Just make america great again !!! Build the wall!!

if your parents were the butthurt enought to talk shit about mexicans, can you imagine comparing yourself with those filthy humans? you live in the ghetto with them?
>>
>>71777572
>adapt with most ease into environment
Beaners confirmed to be stone-age nomadic tribes
>>
File: Delusional.jpg (70 KB, 1115x397) Image search: [Google]
Delusional.jpg
70 KB, 1115x397
>>71778130

>I think Mexico Economy Is Pretty Solid Compared To Australia

lol no.

You don't even need to look at the figures. Just look at the fact that millions of Australians don't have to scurry illegally across borders to get shit tier toilet cleaning jobs to improve their lives.

>and i tell your about natural resorces.

58% of our economy is banking. 7% is resources.

60% of your economy is farming and building shit for American consumers. Once The U.S. becomes Mexico 2.0, you're going to be building even less shit, this time for Canadians.
>>
>yfw us will have a white minority pop before any european country
Can't make this cuckoldry up
>>
File: biodiversity.jpg (344 KB, 1500x1295) Image search: [Google]
biodiversity.jpg
344 KB, 1500x1295
>>71778375

>ecologically rich

Take a look at all that biodiversity and richness for the country!!

All those animals will kill you even if you look at them, you cant do shit with a dangerous and shitty place. Are you mad?

You dont have rivers, you dont have wather, dry all the time, its only green in the rain season.

Compared to mexico australia is shit country sorry pal.
>>
>>71778750
>Mexican education
>>
>>71778700

>US
>one of only 2 white countries in the western hemisphere
>bordered by a brown nation

All of that is somehow surprising to a Brazilian, lmao.
>>
>>71778622
>copy pasta
>economical genius

Seems legit kid
>>
File: minutemen2.jpg (46 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
minutemen2.jpg
46 KB, 500x315
“The CIA doesn’t take part in drug smuggling operations at the US-Mexican border” said M. Boyd. “I do not know, for now, if the men are actually affiliated to the agency in any way, but I can tell you the cocaine doesn’t belong to the CIA.”
>>
>>71778833
>B..b..but my opinions
The truth hurts kid, huh?
>>
>>71774558
Turn America into Mexico. Move to Canada repeat process. Now all of the western hemisphere is a third world country.
>>
>>71778818
Yeah you need a PHD just to compare the colors and natural resorces.

Stupid fuck.
>>
>>71778899
who is talking about hurt?

Does it hurt?
>>
>>71778850
only reason mexico exists. drug trade money.
>>
>>71778750
Australia has already dug a bunch of giant mines, fill them with sea water and you have giant ponds which make a whole bunch of humidity, make the whole place get more rain, and boom, a wonderful wet and warm country great for growing stuff. The soil would still kind of suck, but cows would fix that.
>>
>>71778917
>Colors = Natural resources
RETARDED
E
T
A
R
D
E
D
>>
> Mexican
> Intellectual
A creature even rarer then a working nigger.
>>
Uh oh! You are being stalked by a spooky jihadist! You will blow up in 5 minutes unless you post this WALL of SECURITY and UNITY in 5 threads!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
>>
>>71778827
not suprised, i just find us destruction amusing, especially when you guys claim to be so less cuckold than eurofags.
now burn motherfuckers, for your divide and conquer
>>
File: minutemen.jpg (89 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
minutemen.jpg
89 KB, 600x315
hey hoto op. minute men hate spic trash. kill on site.
>>
Uh oh! You are being stalked by a spooky jihadist! You will blow up in 5 minutes unless you post this WALL of SECURITY and UNITY in 5 threads!

>>
>>71779001
coming from croatia that means a lot man ty. One of mexico stattes is bigger than your country.

lmao autism dont learn about race it seems.
>>
>>71778750
>Compared to mexico australia is shit country
Australia is a first world country with high quality of life and strong development of infrastructure.

Your country is governed by illegal drug cartels in some areas.
>>
>>71778611

it's the difference between British and Spanish colonial systems.

The Spanish saw country A and thought;

>Lets go there, take everything and send it back to Spain.

The British saw country B and said;

>Lets go there, set up a self sustaining system that can enrich itself and send us back a large chunk of the proceeds
>>
>>71774624
I always chuckle at Minnesota's love for Somalians.
>>
>>71778833

>Copypasta

Yeah, I copy and pasted economic figures from the World Bank.

Guess the World Bank is part of an Australian Conspiracy to make Mexican posters on 4chan look bad, huh?
>>
>>71774558
they'll bring us in before they lose to you spic we can make America 100% white
>>
File: 2-66.gif (466 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
2-66.gif
466 KB, 400x326
op i have a wuestion for you. last week they busted a shit ton of mexican mafia members. the yesterday i see they found a tunnel in cali and busted a group with tons of cocain and other drugs. my question is, did a mafia member snitch?
>>
>>71774624
>all those nordics ins minnesota
>somalia

why everywhere they go?
>>
>>71774624
>somalis in minnesota
is almost as if it is in norseman blood
>>
File: 241215_woolies_art1.jpg (68 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
241215_woolies_art1.jpg
68 KB, 638x352
>>71778970

>The soil would still suck

Little known fact: Australia actually has an enormous amount of rich agricultural land.

Which is why China is obsessed with investing in Australia. They are literally dependent on us feeding their children. Pic related.
>>
>>71779030

Less culturally cucked, for now

We'll probably reach critical mass in the next 50 years
>>
>There are places in Africa & the Middle East safer than Mexico.

>Mexicans think they'll be able to properly maintain a country without it turning into shit.

top cake, Jose.
>>
>>71778130
in the middle of nowhere, big fucking desert
>>
>>71779121
De donde eres en Mexico?
>>
File: ecuadorian.jpg (91 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
ecuadorian.jpg
91 KB, 640x932
>>71774558
Afro-Ecuadorian here, I fully support that interracial breeding camp idea. We need to make sure that the white population plummets while the Hispanic/Mixed population skyrockets.
>>
>>71779656
RARE

Kenya is here.
>>
>>71774558

, most hispanic immigrants have children who assimilate well into American culture, eventually their kids also grow up and in fact are less likely to support illegal immigration
>>
In all seriousness, at least it isn't blacks, all those fuckers have is revenge plastered over their eyes, hispanics don't have this grudge against whites but it would still be better if whites ruled.
>>
File: GORDON-RIVER-CRUISES-01p1.jpg (824 KB, 1154x768) Image search: [Google]
GORDON-RIVER-CRUISES-01p1.jpg
824 KB, 1154x768
>>71778750

>You dont have rivers, you dont have wather, dry all the time, its only green in the rain season.

Mexican Education.

No wonder Mexico is a poverty stricken hellhole.
>>
>>71779799

>afro Ecuadorian

Vayase pequeno negrito
>>
File: 1461059886901.png (87 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461059886901.png
87 KB, 625x626
>>
>>71779834
CHI
>>
>>71780012
Que esta la palabra para "nigger" en espanol?
>>
Mexican American here:
"You" don't get a say in anything. You're still dirty spics to Hispanic America.
>>
>>71779884

t. Pedro Garcia-Suarez-Gomez-Rodriguez

If you're not poor, you don't have to deal with blacks. They're literally too fucking stupid to pose a threat on any large scale.

Mexicans on the other hand are scum. They're a greedy little swarm of people with nothing but "revenge" and "Reconquista" plastered over their eyes.

Don't be such a cuck.
>>
File: 1460574269327.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
1460574269327.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
You can do that but whites will make that community better AGAIN
You can't fight against genetic differences, blacks will get waste all their resources and die out
>>
>its a mexican makes mexico look even worse episode
wew
>>
>>71780251

>"esta"

Lmao, did you not remember even a tiny bit of Spanish from high school?

This is why blacks will be genocided under Latino rule
>>
>>71774558
Cuban-American from Miami here, I think you're fucking bait and should be euthanized. I stand with America as the most prosperous nation in the world, and even though we have a shit ton of problems, it's better than being a failed state like Cuba or Mexico.

1/10 made me reply
>>
>>71780301
Based norteno is based
>>
>>71777934
>Actual streets
Libertarians triggered.
>>
File: Fuck_you.jpg (67 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_you.jpg
67 KB, 400x388
>>71774558
Fuck you and your country fucking degenerate.
>>
>>71780312
True but Trump can fix that, hopefully
>>
File: 1459037568235.jpg (41 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1459037568235.jpg
41 KB, 573x729
>>71778379
>>
>>71778317
kek
>shit skin police
>policing
>>
>>71780622

>Cubans
Disgusting tbqh

Atleast you're better than banana niggers from Puerto Rico and the Dominican
>>
>>71779656
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Maybe we can convince Hiroshima Nagasaki to range ban all Mexican ip addresses.

A giant E-Wall?
>>
>>71778917
If colors = resources, why are blacks and Mexicans so poor?
>>
>>71777401
Everything I've seen says the opposite. If you have sources that say otherwise, please share.
>>
>>71780914

It's literally just this mexican making all these "muh Aztlan" threads. Just IP ban him and that one Turk who posts the dead soldiers
>>
File: 1454376899770.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1454376899770.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>71774558
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71774904
He looks like he's dying inside
>>
What's with this recent surge of Mexican American Hate threads and these white hate threads by Mexicans, they are all cringeworthy

sage
>>
>>71778130
>i tell your about natural resorces
we wuz english language n sheeit

But no, Australia is actually an extremely wealthy and rich environment. At the bare minimum, they have good mining.
>>
>>71781427
I want to believe its the same guy
>>
File: 1460219343717.jpg (12 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
1460219343717.jpg
12 KB, 293x172
>tfw our best option is to literally embrace mexican cartel beaners

Is this how real americans felt when the italian mafia came to power?

At least the italian mafia seemed to have had some sort of class.......

We Mexico 2.0 when???
>>
>>71774558
You'll be genocided before you even could implement that Pablo. Plus you'd have no money to pay for that shit once whites leave your shit third world USA. Puta
>>
>>71774558
You guys are the most fat, short, stinky, vile, brown, uncouth, savage race ever to walk the earth. Arabs have more sense of decency than you pieces of walking, talking garbage.

Do the WORLD a favor and go play with the cartels. One less spice hanging around to shit post on 4chan.

Fucking spic niggers.
>>
>>71774904
That guy looks somewhat like my cousin.
>>
>>71781427

Mexican Americans are shit-tier people. It's really the same thing as Europeans making Arab hate threads.
>>
File: 897035.jpg (124 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
897035.jpg
124 KB, 432x412
>Half hispanic children abandon their heritage in favor of white culture

Enjoy being bred out when half hispanic women only want to fuck white men basically making you an expansion pack to the white race.
>>
>>71774558
Even as a minority we'll still control your beaner asses. Nothing will change.
>>
>>71779656
Are you visiting your family, Obama?
>>
File: white people.webm (322 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
white people.webm
322 KB, 400x420
I just want to say.
Good job OP
Good job.
Fuckin saved
>>
>>71774558
No hate against whites on my part they've done nothing but good in my life blacks on the other hand...
>>
File: vegeta2.gif (801 KB, 640x411) Image search: [Google]
vegeta2.gif
801 KB, 640x411
>>71774558
honestly modern day western society just makes me wish nukes would fly my country isn't even cucked but it kills me to see great nations die like this America Sweden Germany France and even you Great Britain we wanted to see you defeated G.B.but not like this not dead
>>
>>71780592
You want whites to be more tolerant of Mexicans but you insecure beaners bust our balls any chance you get.

One fucking word.
>>
>>71777934
It's not weird. Whites developed in an environment where a good community is vital for everyone's survival.
>>
>>71778750
I went to Mexico City once and saw a man in an orange jumpsuit under a bridge running in shackles.
>>
>>71777907
Because nowhere is as peaceful as Mexico. I think we found the Mexican Intellectual.
>>
>>71774558
Hispanics aren't actually a real "Race". They're just a mix of natives and white people. Any decent traits you possess are because you have some white in you. You should be worshipping the spanish for giving you some worthwhile genes instead of deciding to genocide you.
>>
>>71782289

Oh shit, I didn't even check your ID, my bad bro I thought you were that black Ecuadorian.

I like to say negrito or mayate
>>
>>71781925
>expansion packs
Pretty clever, but desu they're just experiments.
>>
>>71782520
This. They're culture is non-existent, Oxford is older than the aztec empire.
>>
>>71782640
Their* oops
>>
File: mexicoo.png (231 KB, 468x513) Image search: [Google]
mexicoo.png
231 KB, 468x513
Friendly reminder: The entire Mexican Empire couldnt even beat Texas.
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
299 KB, 500x375
>>71774558

>near future dawn of Hispanic superiority over whites
>>
>>71782747
Their first biggest mistake is that they think they can coexist with niggers and that they'll be useful.
>>
>>71774558
We should treat them with respect, and thank them for giving us all the wonders of modern civilization
>>
My grandad used to call them Burrito-Niggers.

BurritoNiggers.
>>
Do you stupid shit skins not look at white people's track records and think "gee it would be a bad idea to pick a fight with them"?

Putting whites in very uncomfortable positions has always led to bloodshed, the most recent example was only barely stopped by most of the world and 2 huge armies working in tandem.

Imagine what it would take with modern technology.
You couldn't throw enough shitskins at us to make it stop.

We've come back from population bottlenecks of just a few thousand people, we've survived Muslims pillaging our lands time after time again, and we've survived ourselves.

Liberals aren't having kids anymore, this has been a thing for a while.
The pendulum is coming back in our favor with each passing day.

Don't get too comfy, because this state of affairs never lasts.
>>
>>71783108

Please relax my white friend, it's literally just this one Mexican making all these Aztlan threads.

Most white and mexican people in real life can live in peace. Our only problems are niggers and Chicanos.
>>
>>71777401
That's not correct. The US doesn't track healthcare costs when somebody comes in to the hospital in critical condition and by law is entitled to treatment even if they're not actually a legal resident in the US. Healthcare is the single most expensive government expenditure.

Hispanics are generally extremely overweight, have poor diets, and less likely to have health insurance, and are therefore very likely to be hospitalized. The US doesn't track these costs, but hispanics obviously make up a large portion of uninsured hospital treatment.
>>
>>71774624
>Virginia is India
There's also people from Nepal and Bangladesh but otherwise pretty accurate as far as this shithole goes.
>>
>>71783191
But I am relaxed, quite giddy actually.
We need to get the shitskins riled up to help push the pendulum in our favor so our ranks will swell.
>>
>>
>>71783191

>It's okay if we flood into your countries and displace you. The bad ones are a minority. We can live in peace.

Where have I heard this before?
>>
>>71783410

Hey, it's not up to me, I'm just clarifying the situation.

It's not like mexicans are plotting to kill white people. Maybe blacks, but not us
>>
>>71783389

Nobody is getting ruled up besides this one Mexican shitposter, and blacks
>>
>>71774558
You would have to labotomise the world to fool them into thinking hispanic > white. Oh, and by the way can we gave the term latin back you dirty red betas give it a bad name. Many thanks in advance.
>>
>>71783510

No, but they are planning on eroding our border control even further, granting amnesty to their brethren, pushing Hispanic superiority (NCLR calls Hispanics a "cosmic race"), & the displacement of whites.

Blacks, for the most part, are confined to their ghettoes. It's completely possible for a middle class American to avoid the overwhelming majority of blacks. When the blacks get riled up, they burn down their own neighborhoods, etc. They're a non-issue. It's like those rivers and lakes in Florida that have signs cautioning against swimming because of Alligators. It's terrible when an Alligator kills someone, sure; however, the situation was, in most cases, completely avoidable.

We can't avoid Hispanics, nor can we expect them to stay segregated away from us.

I'm not even a Stormfag, man, but looking at the decline of this country, being brought on, in part, by your people is disgusting and sad.
>>
>>71774558
i am doing my part sending them good coke so they can´t se our moves
>>
>>71775330
>even after becoming citizens in the US

theres your problem, he was talking aboiut second gen and third gen which means they are already born here. I'm first gen and i wish we could annex mexico and clean it up but i know thats not realistic. I have no loyalty for Mexico but the latinos i know have ultra nationalism for mexico and call me a race traitor for not supporting hillary or bernie
>>
>>71774558
At least as well as we have treated you.
Which is as 'more than equal' and far better than many deserve.

Don't forget the special programs and affirmative action for us when we become the minority.
Also, companies that seek to hire us should be able to constantly remind everyone of how diverse, progressive and all around fucking great it makes them.
>>
>>71776189
>lynching the political, business and social elites

Why wait?
>>
>>71784224

Does first gen mean you were brought here from Mexico? Are those mexicans you talk about illegals?
>>
>>71776189
>we're not afraid to lynch a few billionaire cumskins and kikes if it comes down to it.

Lel, you would have you beaner asses rekt if you tried that.
>>
>>71774558

Jew here. You are to breed with them and serve us. Did you not get the memo.

Also even in Mexico the whites are the elite class.
>>
>>71776344
Mostly 'embracing their culture' just means eating a lot of their cultural food (Americanized more often than not) and hanging up a flag from the country of their ancestors (and maybe a bumper sticker).

More white Americans celebrate Cinco de Mayo than Mexicans (Drinko de Mayo according to Jesus the night manager at my old job).
Yes, they all think it's Mexican independence day. But does it really matter?
It's an excuse to get drunk and feel like you're giving other cultures some of their due.
>>
>>71774558
It won't matter. If your people become the majority here, the US will become a complete shithole just like every other country in which brown and black people are the majority. The US will become like every other failed nation in South and Central America once whites become the minority here.
>>
>>71774558
You do know literally every spic race aside from Haitain and Venezuelan is superior to beaners, right?
>>
>spics pretending to have control

This is a cute thread, I hope to see more of them in the future.
>>
>>71777259
this,

as soon as there is no White Government keeping white people on a leash, we will genocide the fuck out of you bean niggers again.
>>
>>71784511
No first gen means my parents were immigrants but i was born here and the ones im talking about are also like me. I think the problem is that their parents are illegals and most of them bring over their culture of basically " we [insert latin country here] are the best and fuck the gringos" so their kids grow up to be like that.
>>
>>71777578
>White countries are easily the most tolerant and accepting countries
>you shitskins
It's always hilarious when a racist tries to cite liberal tolerance as a positive attribute of white people. At least stand by your principles for Chrissake.
>>
File: 1461331243079.png (188 KB, 1567x1253) Image search: [Google]
1461331243079.png
188 KB, 1567x1253
>>71774558

Remember the movie Elysium? All the whites go live in a paradise space station while the Mexicans turn America into a shit hole.

Have fun. I'll be laughing at you from orbit.
>>
>>71774558
I would sooner side with whites in a war against Mexicans
I don't want you stupid fucks to ruin this country too
t. American Mexican
>>
>>71774558

Sell them as sex slaves to arab caliphs.
>>
>Hispanics honestly think a Hispanic majority America will be just as successful, powerful and prosperous as present day and past America
>Hispanics think they'll be running the country simply because they're the majority

One of two scenarios will happen (or both will happen). The United States will either become a third world country, one giant Brazil essentially, or you'll have a Hispanic majority country with a white, Jewish, and possibly Asian elite class ruling over them. A lot of Hispanic countries are like that anyway, with 'pure' light skinned Hispanics on top, mixed Hispanics in the middle, and natives and blacks at the bottom.
>>
File: 1430337885727.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1430337885727.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>71777401
>illegals paying taxes

found the retarded libcuck
>>
What's good for the white man is good for the Mexican man. I firmly believe this. We must join them in resisting against the Jews, liberals and negros.
>>
>>71785120
My aunt is illegal and she's worked a job where she pays pays taxes and she owns two houses she pays taxes on, also car taxes, pretty much everything you have to pay taxes for
>>
>>71785120
Illegals do pay taxes dipshit

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes
>>
>>71774558
Hero deep, once we are the majority we will be in control. Dumbass. It took about 6 white British guys to control China during the boxer rebellion.
>>
File: 1449530575438.jpg (39 KB, 438x437) Image search: [Google]
1449530575438.jpg
39 KB, 438x437
>>71774558
https://youtu.be/06YDNoHq_1Y?t=2m12s
>>
>>71774558
>Hispanic
>Ever smart
>>
>>71775475
No lo piensas irónico que la reconquista fue cuando los blancos por fin botaron a toda la gente marróna que había invadido su tierra? La sangre blanca siempre gana, no importa si es en Europa, la Africa, o Latinoamerica.
- un latino blanco
>>
File: IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png (172 KB, 791x702) Image search: [Google]
IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png
172 KB, 791x702
>>71775330
IQ! IQ! IQ!
The economic success of a country depends on the intelligence of its people.
>>
How are you going to get anything done when you're a nation of 76 IQ idlers?
>>
>>71785692
"un latino blaco"
No te dejaran de ver como un spic intruso imbecil
>>
File: Attach57784_20160421_121435.jpg (99 KB, 640x1497) Image search: [Google]
Attach57784_20160421_121435.jpg
99 KB, 640x1497
>>71780622
Dale compay. No se como estos mexicanos no entienden que el resto de los latinos los consideran una desgracia. Viví en Hialeah varios años y aunque la gente no era rica si fueron los mas contentos que he visto.
>>
>>71774558
A parasite can't live without its host, Pedro. 1/10 because I replied.
>>
>>71778970
Australia actually used to be covered in forest but the above burned everything and it became a desert.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.