[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over 4 million muslims killed in modern Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 52
File: Fallujah.jpg (204 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Fallujah.jpg
204 KB, 1200x675
Since the war on terror, or the modern Crusade began, an estimated four million muslims heretics have been removed from the planet.

WASHINGTON — A study released earlier this year revealed the shocking death toll of the United States’s “War on Terror” since the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but the true body count could be even higher.

Published in March by Physicians for Social Responsibility, the study, conducted by a team that included some Nobel Prize winners, determined that at least 1.3 million people have died as a result of war since Sept.11, 2001, but the real figure might be as high as two million. The study was an attempt to “close the gaps” in existing research, including studies like the Iraq Body Count,” which puts the number of violent deaths in that country at about 219,000 since 2003, based on media reports of the time period.

> http://www.mintpressnews.com/do-the-math-global-war-on-terror-has-killed-4-million-muslims-or-more/208225/

To this, the PSR study adds at least 220,000 in Afghanistan and 80,000 in Pakistan, killed as the direct or indirect consequence of US-led war: a ‘conservative’ total of 1.3 million. The real figure could easily be ‘in excess of 2 million’.”

These figures may still be underestimating the real death toll, according to Ahmed. These studies only account for the victims of violent conflict, but not the many more who will die as a result of the damage war brings to crucial infrastructure, from roads to farms to hospitals — not to mention devastating sanctions like those placed on Iraq after the first Gulf War in 1991.

- DEUS FUCKING VULT -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0zbF5mlvL8
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 228x221
>>71753062
>>
File: The Holy Cross.jpg (53 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
The Holy Cross.jpg
53 KB, 1000x1000
Get fucked you dirty sand nigs.

Next is Saudi Arabia and soon after the Turk roaches.
>>
>>71753062
4 million? Holy fuck...is that all? I thought we'd be a further along by now. Time kick it into overdrive so we can finish off the other 1 billion+
>>
That's it?
>>
>>71753062
Not nearly enough.
>>
>>71753062
not enough
>>
>>71753062
It's a good start.
>>
File: love to murder.png (587 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
love to murder.png
587 KB, 680x497
>>71753062
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>71753062
More died of heart disease in the same period. Settle down
>>
>>71753062
>4 million deaths over 15 yr period out of a rapidly growing population of at least 1 billion means jack shit
kek. You stupid fucks want to eliminate the muslim threat? Stop letting them into your countries.
>inb4 god emperor trump will do that
We all know Trump won't do jackshit and the whole barring muslims from entry is just talk.
>>
>>71753062
More of them came to Europe in the last year than have been killed in the last 15 years?
We need to work harder lads.
>>
>>71753675
Yea right Muslims aren't coming here if trump is elected. Now anybody else on there hand three sadly yes. We have this ocean protecting us from people like you
>>
>>71753694
More Muslims in Europe have converted to Christianity than people who have converted to Islam.
>>
>>71753256

Well it says "or more"
>>
>>71753675

Well we can keep them out of our countries and still wipe them out.
>>
>>71753831
>people like you
I'm not muslim.
>Muslims aren't coming here if trump is elected
The reasons I want trump to win are: he's not any of the other candidates, and to see /pol/'s reaction when he doesn't deliver on his most hardline/controversial policies.
>>
>>71753891
[citation needed]
>>
not enough clearly.
>>
>>71753955
Sure you can, no one's doubting that. It's just that you won't.
>>
>>71753062
SCORE!
>>
>>71753891
Source on that cause I don't believe ya fella.
>>
>>71754104

Won't keep them out or won't stop removing them?

Also are you one of those edgy Egyptian Atheists or are you Coptic Christian, or do you believe in Ra and shit?
>>
>>71753062
Only 1.5 billion more to go...
>>
>>71753062
ITS NOT ENOUGH
>>
>>71753891

I don't believe that for a second. Europe is full of Atheists liberals and muslims.
>>
>>71753062
Remember muh 44444444444444444444 gorillion kuffar
>>
>>71754254
One of the very few catholics in Egypt. Won't keep them out. I don't know if you think that all Muslims are terrorists but if you don't then the US won't stop removing terrorists but it will not remove Muslims.
>>
>>71753062
And? I'm disappointed that the figures are that low.

That's a lot of genocidin', though.

The problem is that we thought we were fighting a force when really it was an idea. The civilians are a part of it too.

If I were president of the US. I would just straight up murdered everyone in those countries besides the Christians. Then I'd colonize with white Americans. Classic Machiavellian.
>>
>>71754709
>Classic Machiavellian.
This is one of the most cringeworthy things I've read all week. Worst part about it is that it's not even Machiavellian.
>>
>>71754631

Daily reminder that the number 4 is cubic, and that Muslims worship a giant cube in Mecca.

Daily reminder that the number 6 is hexagonal, and that Jews use a hexagon as the symbol of their religion.
>>
>>71754796
If you aren't Muslim, then it shouldn't bother you. Clearly it triggers some buthurt. How is it not Machiavellian to obtain a territory and not colonize it?

Please explain.
>>
>>71754678

> One of the very few catholics in Egypt.

Stay strong brother.

> Won't keep them out.

Maybe not completely but ending student visas to Islamic countries and not allowing Islamic refugees is better than nothing and completely doable.

> don't know if you think that all Muslims are terrorists but if you don't then the US won't stop removing terrorists but it will not remove Muslims.

Clearly not all muslims are willing to carry out acts of Jihad against the infidel, but most of the religion supports strict Islamic laws, converting of the infidel, and acts of Jihad against those who defy or insult Islam.

That is unacceptable in the eyes of a Christian. Muslims are heretics and support the anti-Christ religion, making them servants of the Devil. They are wrong and should be removed when possible as the United States does.
>>
>>71754709

There are not enough white Americans to colonize all the Islamic lands. Better to let the Christians of the lands have it and we will support them.
>>
>>71753062
4 million down, a billion to go
>>
>>71754987
I'm not offended by the post. I'm cringing at the "classic machiavellian" part.
>How is it not Machiavellian to obtain a territory and not colonize it?
Machiavelli doesn't really discuss conquering foreign territories and colonising them at all. He mainly talks about how to rule your kingdom with an iron first without being hated/arousing your population's urge to rebel, etc. And the methods of ruling he advocated were much more subtle, so genociding around a billion people and colonising their land is really "machiavellian".
>>
>>71755156
That's probably the best we could do. As long as the idea of Islam is snuffed, colonization should be pretty successful. Not to mention the new industry and resources we'd aquire.
>>
kill 20 and leave them scarred forever
>>
>>71755324

> And the methods of ruling he advocated were much more subtle, so genociding around a billion people and colonising their land isnt really "machiavellian".

HAHAHA!
>>
>>71755010
>most of the religion supports strict Islamic laws, converting of the infidel, and acts of Jihad against those who defy or insult Islam.
I've lived with Muslims my entire life, many of my friends are muslim. I don't know if this is just because we're from the westernised upper class but 99% of the muslims I know don't give a shit about any of those things and the 1% that cares only care about implementing Islamic law in their own countries. And many of the poorer people I know are also much more moderate than you think, though not as non-religious as my wealthy friends.
>>
>>71755504
>I won't pose any actual counter arguments and I'll just post a condescending "HAHA"... that'll get him.
>>
>>71755370

Islam has to be labeled for what it truly is, The Anti-Christ Religion. and through decades of kebeb removal, and Christianizing the ME, then perhaps it could be snuffed out for good.
>>
>>71755324
>doesn't line conquering
One of favorite interests was warfare, of course he talked about conquest.

The beginning of The Prince describes immediately how one should manage new principalities and territories.

When Machiavelli explains obtaining principalities, he definitely means regardless of rather they were acquired through diplomacy or conquest. He even uses examples of France losing territory in Italy because of not colonizing.
>>
>>71755661
It isn't impossible.
>>
>>71753062
>according to Ahmed.

Into the trash
>>
>>71755701
Well, I was wrong about that part but he certainly doesn't say you should murder the entire population and replace it with your own.
>>
>>71755552

Egyptian muslims are all lazy and commit tons of acts of haram.

Also the support of strict Islamic laws, converting the infidel and committing Jihad is what Islam preaches so they are obviously defying it.

Muslims in Europe are different though. They are much more radical.

>>71755636

I don't have a counter argument. I just thought the idea of geocoding a billion Muslims was funny.
>>
>>71753062
HOW WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE GROWING
>>
>>71755010
LOL try it you fucking fat piece of shit. America is going into the toilet and you faggots are going to be sucking Chinese dick in a decade. Not to mention white boys are committing suicide at record rates and are being slaughtered by based blacks and Mexicans.
>>
>>71755986

Hahaha, you have no idea what's coming for your kind do you? You will leave our lands on your own, very soon. For it will not be safe for the likes of Ahmed and his family.

But enjoy your stay in Bongstan while it lasts, because it wont be good over there either.

:^)
>>
File: 1404378424763.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1517) Image search: [Google]
1404378424763.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1517
>4 million done

>1600 million to go

emperors work is never done
>>
>>71755897
>I don't have a counter argument. I just thought the idea of geocoding a billion Muslims was funny.
Sorry didn't get that.
>Egyptian muslims are all lazy and commit tons of acts of haram.
Spot on. Egyptian muslims are only muslim during Ramadan; I'm not complaining though.
>Muslims in Europe are different though. They are much more radical.
Definitely. When I was in uni in London I saw more guys with beards wearing traditional muslim/arab clothing than I see in Cairo, and the Muslims I met in London were much more strict and protective of their faith than my muslim friends combined
>>
>>71755838
I have to say, that you are quite wrong. I'll give you credit that he doesn't directly or specifically say to kill people, but he definitely vouches for it through political undertones in his writings.

He explains how to control people as if they are peasants. If you are smart and of high status, you will understand Machiavelli much better.

This is a famous Machiavellian quote, it's something like this. "Is it better to be feared of loved? I think it is great to be both, but if I had to choose, Id rather be feared"

He also knows that you can't please people too much, because the moment you fail, they resent you.

The only thing he says really about genocide is that ruling with fear will not work all the time.

Why do you think so many people like Stalin loved Machiavelli?
>>
>>71753062
>niggers kill other niggers
"crusade"
>>
>>71756188
LOL more like you White boys are going to have to leave pretty damn soon. I'm getting comfortable here with all the non-whites and we are increasing in number, both Muslim and non-white. Meanwhile you white boys are literally being bred and slaughtered out in America. It's a reverse cowboys and Indians scenario, only this time it's thugs and pussy whites LOL.
>>
>>71756234

I wasn't the one arguing about that guys books. Why would I argue about something I don't give a shit about?

Yes. London is the Islamic capital of the western world. But shit is going to snap there very soon and I suspect they will leave in mass.
>>
>>71756287
>If you are smart and of high status, you will understand Machiavelli much better.
Oh I'm sorry we can't all be geniuses like yourself.
>"Is it better to be feared of loved? I think it is great to be both, but if I had to choose, Id rather be feared"
There is a huge difference between being feared and killing everyone so there is no one to be feared by.
>>
>>71756356

The way you talk and type is really making me suspect you are just some shit poster. But your flag indicates you very well could be a muslim.

Mind posting a timestamp with proofs of your devil worshiping?
>>
>>71756405
>I suspect they will leave in mass.
Why? I don't really see that happening any time soon. They seem to have gotten real comfortable up there.
>>
>>71756356
Islam is a false religion and Mohammed was a false prophet. You're living a lie you enormous faggot. Stay cucked by some piece of shit human that died 1400 years ago
>>
>>71756546
You are some fat dumbass American who actually believes in God so I am not surprised you are fucking stupid and delusional. And no I am not posting shit for you. Get killed by Tyrone you fat fuck.
>>
>>71756620
>taking the bait
>>
>>71756620
That's cool, I don't believe in God but I am doing my bit to advance the religion anyway because I agree with its morals and values. Better than atheism or Cucktianity at least.
>>
>>71753221
Turks first, Russia is gonna make sure of it.
>>
>>71756581

Their comfort has caused lots of discomfort.
>>
>>71756674

> You are some fat dumbass American who actually believes in God so I am not surprised you are fucking stupid and delusional

Okay so you are just some angry liberal Atheist who is shitposting.
>>
>>71753062
>4 million
add two zeroes to the end and il be happy
>>
>>71756718

> I agree with its morals and values

You mean like taking many wives, and being able to kill your wife if she drives a car? Or is it the part where you can fuck a 9 year old girl, call her your wife while you steal her childhood and be used as a tool for Satan?
>>
>>71756823
K, stupid burger. How are you sure you are worshipping the right God out of all those millions that have existed? How are you sure you are even in the right denomination of Christianity and won't be sent to hell for being a heretic? Fucking kek Christfags are thick as pig shit.
>>
>>71756718
>I'm supporting the religion that is most likely to kill me

Liberal logic everyone
>>
>>71756769
Kind of unrelated to wether or not they'll leave soon but I still think it's pretty interesting:
Yesterday I was with a muslim friend of mine who worked in the UK for 2 yrs and who recently moved back to Egypt. He was telling my friends and me that he's kind of glad he's come back because he won't have to deal with the strict muslims who are always pressuring him to go to Friday prayer and who won't stop bugging him after finding out he was a muslim.
>>
>>71756998
Yeah sure. Deal with it fucking Christfag. Your kind is dying and we can do whatever we want.
>>
>>71757000

Because Islam is the Anti-Christ religion. Duh.
>>
File: 1460706829593.jpg (563 KB, 2244x2859) Image search: [Google]
1460706829593.jpg
563 KB, 2244x2859
>>71756718
Want to know what else is cool? When you die you'll spend forever in Hell for your wicked denial of Jesus Christ our Lord. When you stand before the Throne of God, the last thing you'll see before the mouth of Hell swallows you forever is all of Creation praising and thanking God for ridding you of them forever you vile devil.

That's what's really cool.
>>
>>71757125
>IT'S DUH ANTI-CHRIST RELIGION!!111!!

Keep believing in fucking fairytales you retarded burger. DEUS VULT!11!!, right after you finished sucking Tyrone's creampie out of your daughter's pussy.
>>
File: Charles-Martel.jpg (46 KB, 411x512) Image search: [Google]
Charles-Martel.jpg
46 KB, 411x512
>>71753062
it's not enough
>>
>>71757103

> Your kind is dying

It says in OP that your kind is being slaughtered in mass by us and other muslims.

HAHAHA!

Deal with it, we are America and we can do whatever we want. Even slaughter millions of muslim pigs.
>>
File: homers bbc.jpg (39 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
homers bbc.jpg
39 KB, 489x488
>>71753062

good
>>
>>71757188

Or I die and there is nothing beyond this life and I didn't waste my life believing a stupid fairytale. Fucking kek.

Nothing to suggest heaven and hell exists, burger.
>>
>>71757289
America has killed like 3000 in drone strikes, maybe a few tens of thousands max of combatants in direct fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. All the other fatalities are from Muslim-on-Muslim fighting like the sectarian violence in Iraq.

Pretty sure millions more burgers have been killed and raped by Muslims, blacks and Mexicans and other non-white criminals and terrorists. It's you who are being slaughtered.
>>
>>71753221
>Implying your shitty religion is much better
>fucks sister
Redneck fuck.
>>
File: It's Time to Deus Vult.jpg (284 KB, 960x893) Image search: [Google]
It's Time to Deus Vult.jpg
284 KB, 960x893
>>71757367
It doesn't matter what you say, you've already lost and the wrath of God already abides on you. Go ahead and make your animal noises you wretched beast, but no amount of barking and growling will save you from the slaughter.

Jesus Christ is returning someday to slaughter and damn, and every eye will see Him.
>>
>>71757520
Lost? Christianity is about to go fucking extinct lmfao. In Europe it has pretty much disappeared, no one goes to church anymore. I am friends with like a dozen white people and not a single one of them self-identifies as Christian.

I don't know how it is in burger-land but it doesn't seem to be going well for Christfags there either. Good, you lot are pretty insufferable.
>>
>>71757466
Says the retarded sand nigger who's too stupid and weak to improve their homelands
>>
>>71757466

> A-America hasn't killed any muslims. It's all a lie. Millions of burgers have been killed! WAAAAAAA!

Wew lad, that is a pathetic come back.
>>
File: 1456698838521.jpg (133 KB, 1279x717) Image search: [Google]
1456698838521.jpg
133 KB, 1279x717
>>71755986
>he doesnt want to suck Chinese dick

China is redpilled as fuck on muslims and already colonizing Africa as we speak. Eat shit Britbong, youre food already tastes like it anyway. Go back to getting cucked by sandniggers.
>>
File: jan-sobieski.jpg (32 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
jan-sobieski.jpg
32 KB, 440x600
>>71757620
No wonder Islam is rising.
>>
File: 1458677561377.jpg (256 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1458677561377.jpg
256 KB, 1162x850
but it's cool
>>
>>71757188
Are you being ironic?
>>
>>71753062
It was just a prank bro
>>
>>71757671

He might be a sand nigger.

But more likely he is just some Ginger in London who has no friends other than islam.
>>
>>71757520
What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71757623
I will enrich you instead. :^)

>>71757626
It's true, 7000 burgers were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, you killed like 20-30k Taliban fighters and about 20-30k Iraqi insurgents. Put together another 3k by drone strikes and you get 63k max. Even if we are generous, you probably haven't killed more than 100k.

Meanwhile blacks kill thousands of whites every year which is pretty epic.
>>
>>71753062
>modern crusade
>christian victors did not establish christian governments and forced conversion
pick one
shit tier bait
>>
>>71753256
Please don't cut yourself in that edge
>>
File: IMG_1333.jpg (88 KB, 589x483) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.jpg
88 KB, 589x483
>>71757620
>>71757812
Every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
>>
>>71757819

I says we killed over 1.3 million in Iraq alone.

HAHA! The anal rage in your posts is fucking awesome. It's making my day.

> Meanwhile blacks kill thousads of whites every year

Which is also not true haha! Blacks kill thousands of blacks every year, and white cops kill a few hundred blacks every year.
>>
File: 1453899006987.gif (1 MB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
1453899006987.gif
1 MB, 256x187
>>71753062
>>
>American soldiers kill 200,000 Muslims
>Meanwhile, Muslims kill 3.8 million other Muslims
And somehow we are the monsters
>>
>>71758215

Where did you get those numbers from? your ass?
>>
>>71753062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu1WcMdTgs
>>
File: fun.gif (578 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
fun.gif
578 KB, 500x369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GRR_n_yQGA
>>
File: crus1.jpg (861 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
crus1.jpg
861 KB, 1280x1024
>>71753062
>tfw the crusades never ended

DEUS VULT
>>
File: freedom-meme.jpg (61 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
freedom-meme.jpg
61 KB, 600x350
>>71758543

> Watching Iraq light up like the 4th of July

I CAN FEEL THE FREEDOM RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS!
>>
why do they hate us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw
>>
File: 1457559771333.png (442 KB, 615x421) Image search: [Google]
1457559771333.png
442 KB, 615x421
>4 millions

We are nor even close. We need to start doing it more systematical.

>Remove Kebab Worldwide
https://youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>71758964

He says you can go way back into history on why the people in the ME hate us and he goes back to 1950, and says they hate us because we are not allowing Democracy in the ME... NIGGA WHAT?!?

This is a hatred that is deeply rooted in the rivalry between Christianity and Islam and has been going on since the two fought over Europe, and the Spanish Christians genocided every single muslim in Spain.

Implying that this hatred is only because of some shit going on in the 50s is fucking retarded.
>>
2 million. That's just the beginning. That's only 0.1% of the goal.
>>
>>71753062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQd1DmkTWI
>>
>>71759220
>>
>>71759441
Correct not nearly enough if you ask me
>>
>>71753062
Meh.
>>
>>
File: 1460919628722.jpg (34 KB, 272x288) Image search: [Google]
1460919628722.jpg
34 KB, 272x288
>>71760908
>>
File: 1425439474589.jpg (76 KB, 589x480) Image search: [Google]
1425439474589.jpg
76 KB, 589x480
>>71753062
4 million dead Muslims is a good start.
>>
It's not enough
>>
the us must have passed the ussr by now in numbers of deaths
>>
>>71753062
>MUH 4 MUSILLION

Keep up the good work, based sandweller extermination force.
>>
>>71753062
1. 4million is bullshit

2. you should prefer converts to corpses. Bloodlust is not very christian.

3. I fixed your lame music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW2bqSbbo1g
>>
>>71753062
Still not enough. As they like to keep taunting - there's 1.6 billion of them left.
>>
File: 965322878968.jpg (23 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
965322878968.jpg
23 KB, 400x301
>mfw being in the coalition of the willing
Blaze 'em in the name of freedom
>>
>>71759220
there was a time when those were the most famous eyes on the planet
>>
>>71762308
we cant even freedom the weed yet we think we are free
>>
>>71753256
All of them? Why not just the ass-backwards ones that're blowing us up?
>>
Really?
>>
>>71762530
Oh no I was talking about blazing Dunecoons, which you've freedomed(?) very well
>>
8 aug 2011
>>
>>71753221
Fuck your cross.
>>
>>71753062
>Over 4 million muslims killed in modern Crusade

Man we're not even a fraction to catching up
>>
>>71753062
Those figures are bollocks, though. You can't just lump together every "premature" death and blame it on the "crusaders".
>>
File: eeee.jpg (18 KB, 562x49) Image search: [Google]
eeee.jpg
18 KB, 562x49
>>71753062
Oh for fuck sake, saying the war on terror killed those feuding muslim sects is like saying the Brits are to blame for the million dead in the partition of India.

If there's white supremacy in the world today it's white journalists infantilising grown men who are responsible for their own actions.
>>
>>71753062
We need to get them all.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
>>
>>71753062
4 million?!?!?

Dammit! We need to pick our game up, what kind of embarrassingly low number is that?
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-drone-tweets-reveal-double-tap-plan-2012-12
>>
>>71765225
>Double Tap
>"favorite tactic of Hamas"

Every god damn time with you jew bastards.
>>
ever think that maybe the people that control the government are bat shit insane?
>>
>>
>>71753062
>Published in March by Physicians for Social Responsibility, the study, conducted by a team that included some Nobel Prize winners

Not a leftist horde of muzzie loving faggots I am sure
>>
File: whosibehindthispost.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
whosibehindthispost.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>71753062
>4 million Muslims were killed!!!!
>if you count every Muslims who died ever
>literally regardless of reason, including the First Gulf War

muh 4 gorillion mudslimes
>>
File: tumblr_nbxuwulYAM1smcfy6o2_400.gif (709 KB, 346x138) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbxuwulYAM1smcfy6o2_400.gif
709 KB, 346x138
God, No wonder the world hates you people.

You really are the vilest creatures to ever deface the earth with your presence.

know that you're the biggest, and most scheming Devils on this planet.

It is unbelievable how the soil can withstand the touch of such foul creatures as you.

If there is any justice in this World, you will all be cut to pieces and fed to dogs, like during the Cossack rebellion in Ukraine.
>>
>>71765912
REAL MAKES U THINK
>>
>>71765912
>>71765664

stop trudeau posting
>>
>>71764029
>>71757505

youre both too retarded for anyone to care about anyway
>>
File: 1461219670591.jpg (65 KB, 741x960) Image search: [Google]
1461219670591.jpg
65 KB, 741x960
Doesn't matter, the true enemy is already inside, they don't shoot guns, blow things, they just steal your land and women, they force their religion on your whole country, and you accept it
It's over, Islam won already, there is no way to get rid of them without a new Hitler, and pretty much no country would accept a leader like that because the eternal austrian fucked up too bad last time
>>
File: justblackpeoplethings.png (608 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
justblackpeoplethings.png
608 KB, 2093x608
>>71766209
White people were the best thing to ever happen to Rhodesia.
>>
Just FYI that NYU student no fucking idea what they are talking about
>>
>>71753062
> RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>71753062
Can't wait to hit 6 million and then USA will branded the new Nazi's and our hands are tied to point we can't even defend ourselves because of public opinion
>>
https://theintercept.com/2016/04/13/young-iraqis-overwhelmingly-consider-u-s-their-enemy-poll-says/
>>
>>71766750
Trying to save these mudslimes was the stupidest thing we have done in a generation. I honestly think they want to be oppressed and poor.
>>
File: 1460709722015.jpg (17 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1460709722015.jpg
17 KB, 500x412
>>
>>71766750
>Consider the USA your enemy
>Get invaded by the USA
>Kill more of your own countrymen during the invasion
>>
>>71766904
>>71758542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw
>>
File: trueislam.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
trueislam.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>71766911
Why is he only showing AQ? He should show all the Islamist rebels, of which there are at least 100k or so in active terrorist activity. Sympathizers are easily 5-15% of the Muslim population.
>>
>>71767024
Opinions weren't as low prior to the invasion, If anything it's a relatively new and completely justified phenomenon
>>
>>71767229
Explain how it's justified.
>>
>>71753062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI
>>
>>71767187
Compare that to your nation, Where 50% of your population supports torture, War crimes and genocide.

You people intentionally target civilians in the Middle East already, The results speak for themselves, 80% of drone strike victims are civilians, 20% of them are children under the age of 9
>>
>>71753062
>at least 1.3 million people have died as a result of war since Sept.11, 2001, but the real figure might be as high as two million.

alhamd lillah rabb alealamin

is that all we've gotten for our money??
the goddamn military needs to step its game up
hilter got 6 gorillian in just six years
>>
>>71767229
>justified
Oh please. They are just seeing that their country is shit and want someone to blame besides themselves. They are the national equivalent of a bitter virgin who hates women.
>>
>>71767324
Illegal wars, War crimes, Implicit genocide etc. Take your pick
>>
>>71767481
I wish 50% of us supported genocide. Saying 50% of us support torture is a bit glib too. We support water boarding for actual terrorists, that is different.

Civilian deaths are a pity. They cannot be prevented. Should we just let terrorists run around unopposed? Be realistic here. We need to do something. It is a shame some kids died because Iraqis wont stop trying to kill their own citizens.
>>
>>71757505
hahaha le inbred redneck conservative XDXd!!
>>
>>
>>71767481
wow out of 2500 in a legit war with the most stringent rules of engagement since open field battles.
>>
>>71753221
You are not a christian.
>>
>>71767561
Libya had the highest GDP in Africa prior to your "free-doom" Now it's considered a failed state.

Syria was one of the most developed countries in the Middle East, It was a secular democracy with a HDI rivaling Israel. After the USA supported ISIS there, It's now a failed state.

Iran was a secular democracy until USA's illegal operation Ajax.

Afghanistan was practically Marxist prior to the USA's intervention and funding right wing nut jobs to fight communism
>>
>>71753062
1000 muslims are worth 1 puppy, so who cares?
>>
>>71753062
>muslims killing each other for decades
>the west intervenes
>some eggs get broken
>hurmurgurd its da ebil crusades all ova again

Fuck off
>>
>>71767723
Well the war wasn't illegal.
There was no genocide other than Saddams and maybe those killed by the insurgents.
War crimes there were.

But like I keep saying, there's one prime enemy the iraqis have and that's other iraqis.
>>
For every one Muslim killed, every friend turns Jihadi and every family member comes to the west as a refugee. Support Iran, support Baathism, support national sovereignty. Do not destroy our own countries, blood and cultures in service to Arabian oil-despots. Do not cut your throat to spite someone who was never your enemy to begin with.
>>
>>71753062

>Physicians for Social Responsibility is the largest physician-led organization in the US working to protect the public from the threats of nuclear proliferation, climate change

lolwut
>>
>>71753221
Literally every action in ME-NA has been in service to Saudi Arabia, against the stable, secular rulers. You're dumb.
>>
>>71768051
Need some context. Was Russia funding counter groups
>>
>>71768051
Didn't Libya try to opt-out of the dollar, by backing it's currency with gold and trading oil no longer on U.S. dollars? What did Syria do? Nationalize their oil or something? I know the entire intel community said "if you flood Levant with money and weapons, it WILL result in a Caliphate" and that's exactly what proceeded, but I still don't know what exactly the angle is in Syria, with our huge investment in the region.
>>
>>71768363
It's a bit like that syrian casualties statistics NGO that everyone quotes, but it's literally just one guy making shit up. Forgot the name now dammit.
>>
>>71753062
>only 4 million

THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
>>
>>71767899
http://www.rawstory.com/2014/06/michigan-gop-candidate-ignore-my-arrests-for-publicly-masturbating-other-peoples-cars/
>>
>>71768639
Libya refused petrodollars.
Syria refused to allow the Saudis and roaches to build a pipeline through their country.
>>
>>71768232
It was illegal, Pity America and it's cronies are above international law.

Justice is priceless and in my experience Karma is inescapable.

I'd love to see an end to Western imperialism within my lifetime, Sadly this will never come to pass.

Colonialism has merely donned a new mask.
>>
>>71768787
these are the people running your country
>>
>>71768847
>>71766209
How do the rats taste friend
>>
you're all gonna die
>>
>>
>>
>>71768639
I doubt Syria was destabilized for a multitude of reasons.

To Americans It was Russia's close ally with Russia's only Mederterranian Military port.

It was a secular Shia country that had close ties with Iran. This directly threatened the Arabs and Israeli's.

Also it was a rapidly growing economy, projected to out pace Turkey's in the mid 2020's
>>
File: 1459059527726.jpg (22 KB, 237x264) Image search: [Google]
1459059527726.jpg
22 KB, 237x264
>>71753062
>4 millions killed in third world countries.
>Import thousands to Germany legally.
>Import thousands to Sweden legally.
>Import thousands to Belgium legally.
>Import thousands to Netherlands legally.
>Import thousands to Italy legally.
>Import thousands to France legally.
>Import thousands to Norway legally.
>Millions of refugees going to Europe

War goes good.
>>
>>71753062
>heretics
not heathens
>>
>>71769593
pretty soon people figure out they don't live in a democracy because they have no say in what the government does
>>
>>71753062
muh 4 million. it's another holocaust
>>
>>71769999
one of the latest
>>
>>71769924
Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt -Juvenal
>>
>>71770143
Take away their whites and they will eat rats or starve

t. Mugabe
>>
File: youvebeenjudged.gif (3 MB, 384x154) Image search: [Google]
youvebeenjudged.gif
3 MB, 384x154
Islam is on the brink.

Does it become more secular, or does it destroy itself. Islam is a religion spread by conquest and subjugation. Maybe it is has run its course.

The only cure is to cleanse it with nuclear fire.
>>
When I listen to the song and look at the picture in OP, I just think about the 100s of years we have fought these people. All the conflicts. I look at that soldier behind that Iraqi and I see a Crusader Knight standing behind a captured Saracen.

This battle will go on for a long time.
>>
>>71753062
>4 million

NOT ENOUGH.
>>
>>71770143
that's what the romans said
>>
Excellent, let's keep it going.
>>
>>71768257

Die moslem pig.
>>
>>71753062
How many are from terrorist attacks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

There are 360+ attacks just this year, most in the Middle East
>>
>>71755324
Yes he does you retard, he specifically talks about new states added like a limb to your own and how you need to move in your own people to better keep it. He even mentioned the Turk and how they moved Turks into Constantinople.
>>
>>71753062

The problem is, that most of that body count is attributable to other muslims rather than direct conflict with US forces.
>>
YEEEE HAAAA
>>
>>71768024
>I have come not to bring peace, but a sword
>My temple should be a house of prayer but you have made it a den of robbers
>>
>>71771041
Israel ?
>>
>>71771221
Rare flag worth 900 trillion Zimbabwean dollars
>>
>>71771221
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71771221

What's life like in a 3rd world country?
>>
>>71762761
Deport sympathisers too
>>
>>
>>71753062
Congratulations, the Muslims are still winning by a long shot though, fucking retard.
>>
>>71771896
Will Jamaicans help us remove kebab in the upcoming official crusades?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inx8TjNxKgI
>>
File: 1332713039102.jpg (7 KB, 251x170) Image search: [Google]
1332713039102.jpg
7 KB, 251x170
It's a start. Not a good start, but it's something.

Until the use nuclear force can be brought to the table, Wahhabi scum will continue to exist.

We starve them out, force a conventional war and rain hellfire on Mecca and Medina.

It worked on the Japs. It can work again.
>>
>>71772063
I'm down to shoot a muzzie, but the real question is when the fuck are you Europeans going to man up.
>>
>>71772291

What's life like in Jamaica? Do you smoke lots of weed?
>>
>>71753062
good
arabs and muslims deserve to die
>>
>>71753062

Let me guess, ISIS kills count towards the total?
>>
BTW, Watchmanz =
>>
>>71765912
>A Jew lecturing about meddling in foreign countries
>>
>>71772375
Life is pretty good here to be honest, the only real problem is crime. I used to smoke ganja when I was younger, but now I don't really care too much for it.
>>
File: aFrontMissionHero.gif (4 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
aFrontMissionHero.gif
4 KB, 128x160
....yeah it's like ww3 already started or something lol...
>>
>>71772604

Do you have dreadlocks?

Do Jamacians hate USA?

If I come visit will I be raped?
>>
>>71772546
>>
>>71772793
No, only some states and only if you're a huge faggot.
>>
File: deus.jpg (49 KB, 498x486) Image search: [Google]
deus.jpg
49 KB, 498x486
>>71753062
>- DEUS FUCKING VULT -
>>
>>71773370

Are you the iranian living in Canada?
>>
wanna know what the US thinks of other people,

watch haiti
the model for society is slavery
the right doesn't notice
>>
not nearly enough
>>
File: 0101.jpg (46 KB, 548x468) Image search: [Google]
0101.jpg
46 KB, 548x468
>>71753062
LAST POPE
>>
>>71773440
me? no. I'm scottish+ukraine, whiter than white
>>
>>71773614

Do you love me?
>>
>>71753062
Only 4kk in more than 10 years. You can't do shit properly, US.
>>
>>71773850
you yeah, but
>>
>>71773989
Why don't you guys glass ISIS and their supporters, you're used to being called the bad guys anyway
>>
>>71753062

That's a good start.
>>
>>71754047
Stop same fagging you fucking shit
>>
>>71766209
I know you're trying to communicate, but all I'm hearing is clicks and pops. Enjoy your new Chinese overlords.
>>
>>71753062
DEUS VULT
there's still a billion of them out there though, that's really just a drop in the bucket
>>
>>71768847
Nah it wasn't son, it was a tragedy it took so long to get round to, but committing genocide like Saddam did legalises war.
>>
>>71753062
Fucking shill

No Sorrow For Soros
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.