[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John mcafee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TheJohnMcAfeeStory.jpg (50 KB, 984x420) Image search: [Google]
TheJohnMcAfeeStory.jpg
50 KB, 984x420
Red pill me on John mcafee or libertarians all together.

I know a libertarian doesn't stand a chance in heel of getting elected in the states.

I think I align myself morally with their values.
Muh guns
Muh Weed
Muh privacy

Believe in states rights and only the mechanical aspects of the federation of our states, bound by a constitution.

All other tertiary problems are the peoples problems.

The heiarchy of power should be: people, state, federation of states.
Do I have it right?
>>
>>81473958

Not sure what to redpill you on but:

>maried a prostitute and has been maried to her for a long time
>Allegedly has killed his neighbour in some shit country, claims that the state has framed him
>has done every drug in the world in copious amounts
>has the best presidential candidate commercial if you don't have epilepsy
>seems like a funny guy

All in all he's still better than Gary Johnson. The other guy is probably better than McAfee though.
>>
I am ignorant of politics and have never voted. I think Trump or hillary will be the same bullshit over again.

But backed into a corner, I'd go for Trump.
Or I could, I feel, piss away my vote on someone who won't win. Is this correct.... Should I stick to my guns?
>>
>>81475536

Fucking hell. Vote you lazy ass.
>>
>>81473958
Libertarians are walking, talking memes.
>>
Out of all the leading frontrunners in the LP election, McAfee was the one who aligned himself the most with libertarian principles with the addition of taking cyber warfare incredibly seriously.

Petersen was more so a perfect contender to the constitution party than the libertarian party and he is too young and is only good at spouting quotes, not leading a nation.

Johnson is a LINO and is the main why I wont be voting for the LP. His VP is also a neocon.

Also all of them are for open borders which is a big fail considering how well it's working in Europe.
>>
>>81478215
Well to be fair if it was a "true" libertarian society only productive people would be interested in moving there which is not the situation Europe is in at all.
>>
>>81473958
>literal walking meme
>still came in third place in the literal walking meme party primaries and won't be on the ballot in a single state.

You're about three months late to the party anon, but if you're still interested in loser meme candidates, I hear there's an elderly jew still taking donations.
>>
>>81473958
>Muh Weed
Fuck off and never come back to this board degenerate
>>
>>81478676
>Well to be fair if it was a "true" libertarian society only productive people would be interested in moving there which is not the situation Europe is in at all.

>Libertarians.
>Productive.

You missed the point entirely. The point is almost zero government interference.
>>
>>81473958
All I know is he's a liberal faggot that hates white people.
>>
File: 1443244646312.jpg (66 KB, 734x732) Image search: [Google]
1443244646312.jpg
66 KB, 734x732
Truly intelligent men(Libertarians included) realize that politics is a shitty game that no good people ever win, and that it's a primitive and childish thing that should be done away with from a logical standing.

Truly intelligent men refuse to take part in this farce.
We live outside of law and order and politics.
We mind our business and laugh as the less lifeforms continue to "vote".

You can't beat these people. The game is rigged 100% against you now. Don't play it.
>>
>>81473958
He went to belize

payed off the entire police department and governmet to let him do whatever the fuck he wants

murdered his neighbour for sleeping with his then 16 year old girlfriend

Murder is so blatant and obvious people demand he be arrested even tho he payed off the police.

Police arrest him anyway. He gets bail and flees the country as a murderer

>libertarianism in a nut shell
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.