[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yes yes well done trump HOWEVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_368.png (1 MB, 1473x881) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_368.png
1 MB, 1473x881
yes yes

well done trump

HOWEVER
>>
>>81411934
"Pence opposed the Medicare prescription drug benefit (Medicare Part D). He also voted against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act."

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml

actual non-headline grabbing quote:

"Last year, Pence reached an agreement with the Obama administration to expand Medicaid in Indiana, taking advantage of the Affordable Care Act, the president's controversial health-care reform.

Like other Republicans, Pence has said he supports repealing the reform, also known as Obamacare -- but that did not stop Pence from compromising with the administration in the meantime to broaden the scope of the law in his state."
>>
File: DonaldTrump-01.png (680 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump-01.png
680 KB, 2550x3300
biden is the king of riding the metro
obama thinks "metro" are what most of his effete supporters are

VPs don't matter - besides cheney, bush was his VP
>>
>>81411934
Pence is a big government rino like trump
>>
>>81412880
Sure thing kid. Trump is GWB
>>
>>81413025
>bush never kept us safe
>iraq was a big fat mistake
>bush family pouting instead of attending convention
>hates nafta, tpp
>wants a wall unlike jeb "wifes a mexican, shush" bush
>realistically believes in eminent domain

same person, right infant?
>>
File: 1468658736646.png (179 KB, 508x494) Image search: [Google]
1468658736646.png
179 KB, 508x494
>>81413025
>>
File: vlghIxi.jpg (20 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
vlghIxi.jpg
20 KB, 400x293
>>
>>81413441
He picked pro amnesty tpp pence as vp
>>
>>81413956
Do you know what context means, mongoloid? Voting for Trump, VP doesn't matter - consult original post you shady goalpost mover
>>
File: trumpbtfo.webm (3 MB, 808x624) Image search: [Google]
trumpbtfo.webm
3 MB, 808x624
Will he ever recover?
>>
>>81414307
i bet she still fucks him after.
>>
File: muh 1.3 billion.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
muh 1.3 billion.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>>81414199
>VP doesn't matter
>>
>>81414533
that was exactly my point - gaffe machine biden proves VP doesn't matter
>>
>libtards trying to pretend states doing their own thing is similar to criticizing nationwide obongocare
>>
Let's not forget how he completely wrecked Jeb and also called GWB a liar and assigned the blame for 911 to Shrub. It's almost like he hates the Bushes.
>>
>>81414199
Dick Cheney you underage faggot

Wonder how much the kikes pay u to post here
>>
>>81415550
are you seriously fucking retarded? mentioned him in my original post you blithering idiot. how does it feel to be below average IQ?
>>
>>81415951
>>81415951
Do u seriously think trump won't be a kike puppet if he is elected?
>>
>>81416420
move more goalposts fag

but i'll answer your question even though you won't address the points like the rest of the posts.

Nope. How does your fringe Jewish conspiracy mesh with populistic nationalism? Trump has been accused of anti-semitism every step of the campaign - what autistic, masochistic fantasy makes you think he is controlled by your mystical cabal?

Fucking chuck-e-cheese is a jewish plot in your poor mind
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.