[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 31
File: c493C491fD3Cbf4B9.jpg (222 KB, 841x768) Image search: [Google]
c493C491fD3Cbf4B9.jpg
222 KB, 841x768
Muslim invaders plow a truck through crowds of European citizens and the French PM tells us to "learn to live with it." Jihadists open fire on crowds of concert-goers, and there is zero retaliation. Subhuman, African and Middle Eastern filth are raping European women with total impunity. So what happens when Europeans speak out against this?

Last week, German police raided the homes of 60 citizens accused of making politically incorrect posts to social media. Many were part of a private and closed Facebook group that focused on the disastrous social ills brought by unfettered immigration from Africa and the Middle East.

http://archive.is/HmT1f

While laws have existed for quite some time in the EU and European countries against politically incorrect speech, this marks the first time that a group of dissidents has been identified, monitored, and systematically taken down in a nation-wide raid. Those familiar with Soviet purge tactics during the Stalinist era will see many ominous parallels.

Thus far, Europeans have enjoyed the luxury of being free to post their anti-establishment opinions online. This has been mostly due to the fact that the most popular websites are American, and therefore fall under the aegis of American freedom of speech protections. This is no longer a luxury afforded to Europeans. And it is crucial that you understand what this means and what the implications are.
>>
>>81431736
European governments are making it clear that they are monitoring you more closely, and are willing to fine or imprison you for speaking against the state narrative--even as those policies destroy your cultures and drive your very civilization toward extinction. And mark my words--this is only the beginning. This was a test balloon, and they will gauge the public reaction to this uprecedented state action against the freedom of speech. They will push it as far as they think they can. They will increase the severity of punishment for violating these laws; they will make the laws more expansive; and they will force other member nations to comply with them. You will be told that you just "have to live with terrorism," and any protest against your own demise will be met with fines or imprisonment.

There is a reason why the freedom of speech has been so sacred to Americans, and why Americans so staunchly defend this right. It is impossible to maintain a free and prosperous civilization in its absence. When rational discourse is protected, the delusional errors and policies of would-be tyrants can be brought before the court of public opinion and ridiculed mercilessly--and made irrelevant. If the Internet has showed us anything at all, it is the power of free ideas to move whole societies. The Left knows that it cannot withstand rational criticism, and must therefore force the silence of their critics.

But when rational discourse is prohibited, we are no longer able to persuade our opponents with reason. The freedom of speech is the last bastion of a free society, and its opponents are not backing down. They have demonstrated that they are not open to discussion, leaving us with one course of action.

Now what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>81431736
RARE

I fucking love that pic.

Basically:

Germans = EU = Savages
>>
RARE WTF
>>
File: certificate-of-peace.jpg (121 KB, 786x566) Image search: [Google]
certificate-of-peace.jpg
121 KB, 786x566
What are we supposed to do about it? Protests will be ignored or twisted by the Lügenpresse. Identitarian movement did some incredibly creative actions against censorship, the press just called it vandalism. The only actions that will not be ignored is literal violence, but whether that will help our case? I don't know.
>>
>>81432602
Germans are good people, but their government is atrocious. They, along with other Europeans, must retaliate. The longer we wait, the harder it will be to reclaim and rebuild the West.
>>
>>81431736

Got any spare coconuts for the upcoming war Fiji?
>>
>>81433299
>good people, but their government is atrocious

The biggest lie that has ever existed.

bad people = bad government
>>
>>81431766

I don't know Joni. Go play rugby or something.
>>
>>81433706
And who actually runs the government?

Germans? Or (((Germans)))?
>>
File: D61e7c.jpg (396 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
D61e7c.jpg
396 KB, 1024x662
>>81433266
It is important to remember that the course of history is almost never shaped by the populace at large. The overhelming majority of people will unthinkingly live under whatever system is presented to them, for good or for ill, and are not the drivers of change. We don't care about them.

History is shaped by a visionary few with the moral conviction and strength of will to make their vision a reality. The values of the West -- reason, achievement, and a spirit of greatness -- are worth fighting for... and worth dying for. A world where these values have been snuffed out by endless hordes of subhuman filth--and their Marxist Jew enablers--is not a world in which any just and upright man should care to draw breath.

It is time to fight back, because they have already declared war on us.
>>
>>81431736
this used to be rare. but now faggots keep proxying it every day
>>
It won't last (hopefully).
Europeans are getting angrier and angrier, no matter how much "no Islamophobia" libtards spout out.
At least in Italy I do see an increasing rage against the elitism and corruption of the European Union, even among the youth (which even here is quite brainwashed) there's a growing discontent towards the situation.
Another year like 2015 or two in terms of immigration and nationalism will rise stronger than ever.
If that doesn't happen, Eurabia will then happen (with the subsequent purge of libtards).
>>
File: 1411001567538.png (106 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1411001567538.png
106 KB, 500x372
>>81434088
>those Hitler dubs
>that image
>>
>>81431736
If I can judge by how brainwashed and manipulated everyone is and also by the fact that even here on fourchin where many are redpilled are morons that just spam the same phrases and think its funny then I believe europeans will just all die and go extinct.

I have absolutelly no faith in recovering from this. Islam will rule the europe and muslims will be the new rulers of this land.

The newest hit is a lot of politicians speak about getting used to european dying of terror attacks. It happens in nearly every country. Even pol dont care and just spout TRUMP, troll threads or occasional turkey, france.

The only thing I dont know yet is how the elites plan to control billions of muslims who cant tolerate each other? Wouldnt their rule basically end then?
>>
It's funny how the political leaders and liberals of the west are unable to complete the sentence "islam is a religion of peace" before another attack is done in the name of islam.
>>
>>81433706
I agree Germans are bad people, they destroyed Europe several times. German clay belongs to their neighboring countries (good luck Poland having to deal with Berlincucks)
>>
File: 1466384227314.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1466384227314.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>81434605
>Germans are at fault for WWI and II
>>
File: 1468429337183.jpg (33 KB, 402x416) Image search: [Google]
1468429337183.jpg
33 KB, 402x416
so what the fuck are we supposed to do?

we can't organize because the MSM will make us look retarded and the idiots won't help our cause.
and what can one man do? Breivik killed over 80 people, did things change in any way for his country?
nope now he sits in prison playing videogames all day while nobody cares anymore.
>>
>>81434802
We will all die before we are old is the most probably outcome of these events.
>>
File: 1466606265866.jpg (71 KB, 599x740) Image search: [Google]
1466606265866.jpg
71 KB, 599x740
>>81434802
Well according to MSM and normies you are already an evil neo nazi terrorist, might as well embody their accusations and murder those fucking politicians. RWDS!
>>
>>81434605
Halt die Klappe Schwanzenlutscher
>>81434691
kek
>>
File: 1455478456944.png (139 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
1455478456944.png
139 KB, 300x380
>>81434987
probably this, all parts of life are slowly invaded by these shitskins who get power positions.
the death of whites already doesn't matter anymore to anyone and I really fucking doubt that I will ever reach the retirement age.

shitslam needs to be destroyed completely to restore the Ordnung otherwise we will reach South Africa levels in a few years.

>>81435026
>and murder those fucking politicians.
lets be realistic here, even if you manage to murder one you will have the complete police system on your ass.
the dead politician doesn't matter because there is always a cuck to take his place continuing the job they started.
>>
>>81435026
MSM?
>>
Just wait and let the Terrorists work their Magic..
When most people are beyond the whole "not all muslims" Thing, THEN go out and purge.

Really it looks real Bad but actually we are in Luck. Our White Selfshame Movement started way Earlier than those of the anglos and more and more start to get tired of it while for the Anglos its only rising.

The Migration Crisis came too late. We will be free of the EU which was designed to keep us under Control from the very beginning and all of this will just make a Bigger Pile for the coming Bonfire of Glory.
>>
>>81435322
>Schwanzenlutscher
*Schwanzlutscher

ftfy

>>81435504
Mainstream media
>>
>>81435484
Well organise a bunch and kill them repeatedly, try not to get caught but if you do no biggie you got your mates continuing your work. Never let the traitors breathe freely and people will ask why they are so targeted and hated and maybe wake up. Just maybe. It's the last chance you got really.
>>
>>81435484
In Slovakia our media already post about young people working to death and that we should get used to it so. Even though you are in Germany the events that are going on right now will result in no retirement anyway.

Islam wont be destroyed. We will be replaced. I no longer believe there is hope if even a shithole like Slovakia is infested with politicians who are puppets.

We will die but still how are the elites going to control muslims to ensure their power? Are bankers going to remain powerful in islamic shithole?
>>
>>81434802
See
>>81434088
>>
Every action sparks a reaction. What am I going to do? I'm going to react in a typical Czech fashion. If push comes to the shove, I will judge the situation logically and act accordingly. If it's better to resist, then I will, but if it's better to bend my back, I will do so without hesitation. I will not get rid of my spirit, though. I will wait, engage in subtle anti-establishment shit, joke about it and stab them in the back when it's convenient for me. That's how we roll and that's how we survive.
>>
>>81435026
this

Came back from Germoney 3 weeks ago, worked for a year as an accountant, speak fluent German with correct grammar and expression, same with english
When you watch what they've turned and are still turning your country and nation for a longer period of time you get disgusted from what it has turned into...
All the fucking illiterate scum, shitskins and niggers, ostblock gipsyes and especially the disgusting yugo-muslims...
Hard to fucking handle even for me, can't imagine how it is for a non-brainwashed german...
>>
I love the developement of the current EU.
>>
File: 1468755880858.webm (355 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
1468755880858.webm
355 KB, 224x400
WebM of front on Nice truck attack
https://vid.me/O8kl
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

Spread the links to normies. No one can watch this and still not understand the war we are in against Islam, and the need to de-Islamify our countries. It's too much.
>>
>>81435713
If it was that easy... Come on mate, we both know the state Croatia is in, lets not play pretend...
We can't get our shit together and theres 4.5mil of us, how are they supposed to? Sure our problems are different but the essence of the problem is the same, everything is kiked up beyond fixing
>>
File: 1427312020024.jpg (217 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1427312020024.jpg
217 KB, 800x600
>>81435550
>Just wait
like waiting for a joke to be over but it keeps going.
waiting only makes it worse because the mudslimes get positions of power, they infiltrate police, politics, schools, military.

there is an endless line of brainwashed lunatic leftists who conspire and help each other to tighten the grip.

>>81435713
and this still won't change a thing, even if I started to hunt these faggots and murder their familys and bomb refugees, there is always some faggot to replace them, its impossible to get them all at once.

>>81435766
shit won't work because its not just you and your mates against the faggots in power, no its also against every jew who finances NGOs and think tanks here. they got us by the balls and they have a shitton of more power and money.

>>81435785
thank god east germany isn't that bad, but I already see more and more shitskins on the streets. even saw race mixed couple recently.
shit is getting a whole lot worse in the coming years.
>>
>>81435947
Croatia = Ban HDZSDP, they won't let? Remove them violently. Same can be done everywhere.
>>
>>81436153
>>81436153
You don't understand people won't do anything until they are on the edge.
Every time when the society is on the edge we get a new leader and try to fix things up.
I don't think we are on the edge yet, i don't know how many more years it's going to take more.
>>
File: BLOOD_BLOOD_BLOOOD.jpg (328 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD_BLOOD_BLOOOD.jpg
328 KB, 1280x720
Beautiful fucking flag Fiji fag

Also OP is so right. You euros need to fucking literally kill your leaders. Kill the Muslims. And make a throne out of their fucking skulls.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

KILL THEM FUCKING ALL
>>
File: image.png (385 KB, 958x476) Image search: [Google]
image.png
385 KB, 958x476
>>81433266

What am I supposed to do mommy the dirty Arabs are raping and killing us while our leaders arrest me for being a naughty Internet citizen. FUCKING KILL THAT'S WHAT YOU DO HANS.
>>
>>81436401
with what?clubber them with our dragon dildos and rubber fists?
>>
File: 1439493258175.jpg (55 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1439493258175.jpg
55 KB, 500x447
>>81436312
it will fall apart like south africa does right now.

every nigger ridden country falls apart at some point.

>>81436401
>manage to kill politician
>500 cops show up and turn every stone 5 times over to find your ass and to drag you to prison
>lock you away for 30 years
>nobody wanting to risk his comfy job and 'normal' life
>die in prison as mudslime gangs rip your dick off and feed it to you
>dead politician is now replaced with another one who continues the job

>>81436591
we would need more outside support, like the east ukrainians who got weapons and support from russia.
>>
Fighting back against these SJW-Marxist vermin is going to take an international effort. We are all in different nations but Westerners still have enough basic things in common to unite under. They are very unified and organized whereas we are splintered into various factions when we shouldn't be.

If we need to infight we can do that later. Right now the enemy is wiping out the West and we are doing nothing about it.

The first thing to do is take the things we've learned online into the real world. Network with your own community and build alliances of like-minded people. Talk to police and soldiers, ask them why they are defending the extinction of their own civilization, find the good ones and encourage them to unify within the ranks. There are allies within the establishment and they will be key resources.

Take the fight to the enemy. Deface mosques. Burn Korans. Wreck their stores. Set fire to their neighborhoods. The same goes for the Stasi traitors that are plunging the whole West into ruin. These are enemies living comfortably on your money, in your own country. They should not feel safe.

This might sound barbaric and distasteful. But this is the reality of what must be done in order to drive back an enemy that is already doing barbaric things to us. It might seem too dangerous or risky. But you will find that when the first few bricks start going through the windows of mosques and government offices, the public will rise up and latch onto the movement.
>>
File: ebolachan8.png (292 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
ebolachan8.png
292 KB, 494x494
>>81436401

Worshipping chaos gods is heresy.

The kikes want a war with islam, to complete the white genocide.

That's why they are building that giant caliphate in the middle east.

What they ''dont'' want you to do is go after the traitors and crazy marxists within the systems.
>>
File: Rafale.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rafale.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
What you guys don't understand is this. You have to find a Hitler 2.0 to galvanize the people. With the populace support you can do whatever you want. Become that man. Become Hitler 2.0.
>>
>>81435484

Not shitslam needs to be destroyed you retard, the LEFTIST LIBERAL and the entire political system we have needs to be demolished.

If you pick a fight with islam, the zionist liberals win, they will sick an endless horde of muslims against you until you are extinct.

But if you attack the political system and its representatives, you will remove the jew puppets that flood our countries with shitskins.

All of our efforts need to focus on destroying the political establishment in europe. All of them. They wont go out peacefully, we will need to slaughter them.
>>
File: 1465023918877.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465023918877.gif
2 MB, 500x500
I only worship kek m8. But if chaos God's help uncuck the euros then so be it.
>>
>>81436981
>Hitler 2.0
I see a lot of people on /pol/ posting this unironically but there's not going to be Hitler 2.0 until we are on the edge. Think about the situation Germany was in when Hitler came to power.
>>
>>81436153
Waiting is temporary, not endless. Right now every action would only disgust the Public, let the Muslims do that to themselves first is what i meant.
>>
File: 1436423984387.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436423984387.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>81437027

>Mfw I am going to incite a German to kill for real one day
>>
We all are too selfish for sacrifice, because we are still comfy.

A sacrifice would be:
- kill an imam;
- set fire to a mosque
- go to Syria and remove kebab for the win

There are grave personal consequences for this and if you have a job, wife, kids, you don't dare do anything of the sorts.

But there are little things that could be done that aren't so risky.

Make the life of Muslims in Europe as miserable as possible. Make them feel the hate, make them feel unwanted.

Print manifests, throw them where they would find them, in the courtyards of mosques, at the halal food section. Just look out for cameras. Also, be aware that laser printer drums have a "fingerprint". As far as content goes, /pol/ provides good inspiration. I think Mohammed sucking cock or fucking pigs is particularly triggering for them.

I have more ideas like this.

I must act. Just one little thing actually carried out is way more valuable than posting on the mongol knitting forum.
>>
File: ndr.jpg (62 KB, 1011x572) Image search: [Google]
ndr.jpg
62 KB, 1011x572
I don't want you guys to really kill Merkel. I want you to just rape her and maybe cut a leg off.
>>
>>81437514
Nah, give her to the "refugees".
>>
>>81437403
you can do a lot of pretty destructive things without getting caught.
>>
>>81431736
They are too cucked.
This is what happens when you do not have the right to speak your mind in your own homeland.
RIP Europe. Pray that we nuke you soon.
>>
File: dancinghitler.gif (164 KB, 240x246) Image search: [Google]
dancinghitler.gif
164 KB, 240x246
All the people calling for a war with Islam in this thread are kike shills promoting white genocide.

They want to kill a whole generation of white men fighting the caliphate they built themselves.

The solution is to focus on the traitors and marxists within the systems.
>>
>>81437576

Is me telling euros to kill their leaders legal btw?
>>
>>81437027
What leftist Liberals? you mean the leftist Authoritarians? You literally accused the ideology of giving people freedom of taking away their freedom..

Wait there aren't any Liberals anymore.
>>
>>81434605
fuck off we did nothing wrong. ww1 was the austrians fucking up and dragging the whole world into a bloddy war. willhelm II didnt want to go to war with his fucking cousin and buddy nicholas nor with his english family. and ww2 was preprogrammed in the treaty of versaille. whoever thought that would work was an idiot, even at the time people said "thats no peace, thats a cease fire for 20 years". sorry for the people and countries that got caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>81433266
>The only actions that will not be ignored is literal violence
Well? Fucking get to it then.
I guarantee you that if you at least do one of
a) eliminate invading muds
b) eliminate the traitors in your traitorous government
c) eliminate the traitors in your traitorous military and police who enforce traitorous oppressive laws that destroy your nation
d) eliminate the kikes who are responsible for orchestrating the treachary of your own people used to enslave and destroy you
then you will have at least made some progress in the direction where it needs to be made, the only direction where it can be made. It needs to be done, Hans.
>>
>>81437403
National mentality was destroyed so you cant count on people being sacrificial if they are brainwashed.

Also even those who still view this mentality wont do anything because it would mean nothing as the country basically tells you to die and be replaced and a lot of people just eat it up. You will just kill someone. He will be replaced and the masses wont do anything.

There wont be any happenings of this sort if there is no party of nationalists AND populace who view this mentality as desirable.
>>
File: 1371490721192.png (266 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
1371490721192.png
266 KB, 300x431
>>81437027
>Not shitslam needs to be destroyed you retard
yes it nees to be destroyed along with the leftists, the jews and every traitor. Islam is like the common cold, leftists and jews are AIDS.

but good luck doing that, they had 70 years to build this system and they have an endless supply of leftist idiots to fill the ranks and you simply can't remove them all.

also don't forget that the US is still keeping us occupied. even if you coup these fucks here the US will drag you out of the bundestag in a matter of minutes.

>>81437238
they will push this narrative for as long as possible, the longer you wait the worse it gets and at some point we will be unable to strike back (we are already unable to strike back)

>>81437643
there need to be a common enemy, at first you need everyone make hate the mudslimes, like really hate them. then you make people question who keeps bringing them in. in best case both these things happen at the same time.
>>
>>81437689
Not in Obongos America.
>>
>>81437643
Oh, absolutely. But you're going to have to deal with all of the immigrants one way or the other. If Europeans started a government revolt, they would just trigger the shitskins to riot en masse. They already have two fronts to fight as it is... the longer this goes on, the worse that situation is going to get.
>>
>>81437915

Well if i pretend it's legal then there's no criminal intent. Worked for Hillary.
>>
>>81437977
if shitskins rioted in masse, then that would mean that sorting them would be a good idea (because they are rioting en masse) to any logical person. That is a good silverlining.
>>
>>81437514
honestly I think people would be more willing to murder her than to rape her. I mean she is not exactly attractive.
>>
>>81436859
The thing that unites us is race, don't be afraid to say it.
>>
>>81437885
>the US will drag you out of the bundestag in a matter of minutes.
A Western Spring could get Americans fighting back too. I would be totally on board with that. It's going to take all of us working together.
See:
>>81436859
>>
>>81437885

Oh so sly!

Here's some math for you:

There are hundreds of millions of muslims, and billions more assorted shitskins.

There's maybe a few tens of thousands of conspirators.

Who do you think will be easiest to get rid of?
>>
>>81438074
Yeah, once the ball gets rolling, European citizens are going to rise to the occasion. They are waiting for the first few people to stand up and make the rallying cry.
>>
>>81437977

You put them on a train and send them home.

This is easy to do once you control the police and army, but almost impossible if you don't.
>>
>>81438213
>Who do you think will be easiest to get rid of?
The muslims. They kill each other off like hyperniggers as it is.
>>
>>81438130
>The thing that unites us is race, don't be afraid to say it.
There are plenty of cucked Leftist whites. It's race and values.
>>
>>81438297
yeah sure "home"
>>
File: 1350394130138.jpg (127 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1350394130138.jpg
127 KB, 504x470
>>81438213
> a few tens of thousands of conspirators
who are protected by police, military, the (((law))) and who will be replaced in a day if some of them die because they can find millions of willing nu males who would like to take the position. meanwhile we can't even find 10 people to murder these fucks.

not saying we shouldn't hunt them down but it won't change much. the people who are really behind it are hiding and they're so good protected that you will never have a chance to get close to them.

it already looks like we already lost.
>>
Euros do not kill your leaders. I HAVE ALREADY MADE SUFFICIENT SACRIFICES TO KEK HE WILL DO IT FOR US. I REPEAT I DON'T WANT YOU KILLING ANYONE. PRAISE KEK.
>>
>>81437514
>I don't want you guys to really kill Merkel. I want you to just rape her and maybe cut a leg off.
No, some time ago I thought about what Merkel deserves.

The most fitting punishment is excommunicating her permanently to a Muslim shithole country. So she can live forever amongst her dearest shitskins.

Say, Yemen or Saudi Arabia, even.
>>
>>81438798
>t. nervous as fuck five eyes spook
>>
>>81438730

I never said it was easy, just that it might actually be productive.

Unlike starting a war with Islam and thus completing the white genocide plan.
>>
File: 1449206189687.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449206189687.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>81438909

Haha

Merkel is a great woman friend.
>>
>>81439009
>attack politicians
>they use it to further make laws to strip your freedom away and to import more niggers

>attack mudslimes
>politicians use it to further make laws to strip your freedom away and to import more niggers

does it even make a fucking difference?
>>
>>81439211
Nyet.
>>
File: 1467979027340.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467979027340.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>81439218

Don't hurt mommy Merkel she's a terrific leader.
>>
File: putin.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
putin.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>81439414
Merkel is a great women, afraid of nothing.
Am i right, goys?
>>
>>81438151
>Western Spring
Yes. YES. How do we make this happen?
>>
>>81439218
It'll be two war fronts either way.
>>
>>81439414
Yes I am sure there are lots of women and girls in Germany who have experienced firsthand what a terrific leader Merkel is, at getting them raped.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 561x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 561x327
>slide it! Slide it!
>>
A mean storm is raging here.
>>
>>81441611
Good. A Western Spring is long overdue.
>>
>>81442449
White Spring
>>
>>81439536
kek
>>
>>81439414
is that Cenk?
>>
File: 14813239283.jpg (83 KB, 450x589) Image search: [Google]
14813239283.jpg
83 KB, 450x589
>>81438297
>send them home
>>
File: HitlerPavelic.jpg (83 KB, 480x332) Image search: [Google]
HitlerPavelic.jpg
83 KB, 480x332
>>81434691
>>81435322

Croats best allies <3
>>
File: shia-_just_do_it.0.gif (525 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
shia-_just_do_it.0.gif
525 KB, 800x450
>>81437403
People should go as all-out as they want to but you've laid out some good starting places there. And as far as getting into trouble is concerned just think about all of those criminals that get away with much more serious offences all the time. Just operate under the cover of darkness and use common sense. Once you get a few hits under your belt you will start to see how easy it really is to start fighting back. You just have to do it.
>>
>>81437758
lel it will be funny to see you go down kraut xDDDD
>>
>>81446201

>Polands new neighbor will be an islamist controlled Germany
>still thinks Poland will survive

kek
>>
>>81438909
no shit. and this thread is getting slid hard.
>>
>>81437758
This. Germans are a great people, they've just been cucked by the decades of guilt/brainwashing.
>>
>>81437514
That old hag would enjoy every minute of it.

maybe even ask you to shove a tnt down her throat while hatefuck her
>>
>>81437576
Good idea, the refugees will take care of her, they are very moral people.
Right?
>>
>>81442577
This would be interesting to meme. But it might be overboard to come out if the fates with that. You'd instantly alienate a bunch of people who would come over to your side gradually. Whole populations have been brainwashed for decades, and that won't be reversed overnight.
>>
>>81452482
*out of the gates
>>
>>81431736
do all the tiny islands in the world belong to the bongs?
>>
>>81452801
>kkk id get
>>
>mfw will be safe in my comfy rural city during the Olympics
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.