[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Session #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 15
File: Overton.jpg (61 KB, 797x443) Image search: [Google]
Overton.jpg
61 KB, 797x443
Continued from

>>81409891

Ask again if not already in last thread
>>
>>81423245
>A free society is highly vulnerable to subversion.
By allowing anyone to influence government. But without that, We The People are fucked. :(

That's what Whatsisface meant when he said that a benevolent dictatorship was the best form of government.

But benevolent dictatorships never stay benevolent.

So they created a Constitution that could be a benevolent dictator that didn't die, to temper the Democratic aspects of free countries.

Which is why referring to America as a Democracy is in fact subversive; we are, very specifically, a Constitutional Republic.

Do you know who Bill Cooper was, and if so, what do you think of him?

>>81423577
Cheers! (also check'd)

>>81423768
All communication is telepathy.

>>81423975
So... Trump needs to build awesome futuristic hyper-america from Tomorrowland starring George Clooney as a pedophile?

>>81424219
The City of London?

By the way, what in the fuck was going on with the Panama Papers? Did it start out a legitimate leak but was then subverted by the Rockefeller and Soros foundations, or was it their project from inception? For what purpose? To attempt exposing Putin's financials or... Why?

Were the Predecessors human?

Do you have a "Noah's Ark" — btw what do you think the ark means? — of information that can be preserved and found by our successors if we are destroyed? That way, they may not need start all over again. And was there a similar "ark" left for us by the Predecessors?

>>81424573
Any tips on being "okay" with this shit?
>>
Why would Putin want to reverse the immigration crisis when it helps the opposition he's backing?
>>
>>81424219
From last thread:

That makes sense why US troops would protect opium fields in Afghanistan. So other groups just took advantage of 9/11 instead of orchestrating it?

9/11 was over fucking opium?
>>
>>81424741
>>
File: Alien-Military-Patch-2.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Military-Patch-2.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
So whats the end game? of the elites or whoever is vying for control? How do you want to combat that?

You've said you want to enlighten the masses what are you going to enlighten us with, besides a generic term like consciousness?

What the fuck is a mystery school?

What are you an insider of?

Do you deny the existence of secret space programs? You already have denied aliums and shit like that.
>>
Is CERN as diabolical as conspirators have made it out to be?
>>
>>81424689
how to cure cancer
>>
You may have answered this already, but are there any plans from the 'movers and shakers' of the world to assist humanity on the path of good governance? Or is it basically up to the individual to get his/her shit together and improve the world one person at a time? Could you enlighten us on some of the paths we could take to get there?
>>
>>81424936
The goal is world wide system of government that is in opposition to, but exactly the same as Sharia law. This is the easiest way for the elite to govern.
>>
What wont you tell us?

Besides information that coulld ID you or your group, are there things too sensitive or secret you wont answer?

How much more do you have to learn?
>>
>>81425059
i don't want your answer, i want High Level Insiders answer
>>
>>81424994
Cancer can be cured by vitamin B18, and a program of controlled fasting.
>>
>>81424689
How close to the truth is gnosticism?
How do I unlock the mind's potential?
>>
>>81424794
I'm familiar with Bill Cooper. He got some things wrong, but his body of work is a good to be familiar with.

As to Trump, yes. He needs to be more like Washington and less like Jefferson.

Panama papers was very much a controlled leak. Note the absence of dirt on US players, similar to Wikileaks cables.

The story of the ark is just a cautionary tale against widespread catastrophic events and the need to take a longer view of things.

Don't be ok with it. Seek change.
>>
>>81425149
Have you heard of the mushroom that helps fight cancer too?
>>
whats the plan for africa? any major happenings ahead?
>>
>>81424857
His enemies use the causes of the immigration crisis against him. He's more interested in fighting that (ISIS, destabilization, foreign backed subversion) than the immigration problem specifically.
>>
Why are the elites fucking with the middle east?
>>
oooh!! What the fuck is burried on Oak Island???
>>
>>81424861
9/11 serves many purposes, one of which was restarting the opium trade.
>>
Crazy dream guy from the last thread. Answered a question, then the thread got archived. Don't know if the guy asking saw it.
>>
>>81425223
>He needs to be more like Washington and less like Jefferson.
Hopefully he doesn't end up like Lincoln either.
>>
>>81424689
Way back when I first started looking into... everything, I guess, I came across an old UFOlogist guy that mentioned "controlled leakage".

A term he used for covert dissemination of truth through symbolism in popular media.

Like (according to him) certain events in The X-Files.

Is this idea of "Controlled Leakage" accurate? Are there any subtly red pilled media? Books? Movies? (Like Angry Birds, apparently.) TV? Videogames? (Like Assassins Creed, for example, with overarching themes of dueling secret societies wrestling over control of the world to attain and maintain Peace. One faction (Assassins) wants peace through responsible freedom, the other (Templars, interestingly enough) wants Peace through totalitarian control.)
>>
File: secret-space-war-patch-b.gif (150 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
secret-space-war-patch-b.gif
150 KB, 489x500
What other forms of energy are there? Is there such a thing as free energy?

Also what about anti-gravity has anything like that been discovered?

also please answer my previous questions >>81424936
>>
>>81425238
No, but I pressed 8 on my keyboard instead of 7, it's B17 and fasting. This is the most effective treatment. There is a theoretical sound treatment but the developer was killed, and his research destroyed.
>>
>>81425397
Sleep on your back like pic related.

Go to bed when you're not tired.

Refuse to move from your back.

Occupy your mind. Every few minutes ensure that you can remember where each thought originated.

"When did i start thinking of this?"

"What spawned this train of thought initially?"

When you start to hit the "meaningless tangent" phase of your thought process, that's when your body is about to fall asleep.

The idea is to train yourself to be aware of when it's happening, and keeping your consciousness when your body falls asleep.

Once you get over the CRIPPLING FEAR OF OF CHOKING TO DEATH, WHILE UNSEEN FORCES STAND ON THE EDGE OF YOUR BED. YOU CAN'T SEE IT, BUT YOU JUST KNOW THIS HELLSPAWN HAS A KNIFE, AND HE'S PRESSING IT RIGHT AGAINST YOUR STOMACH. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING PARALYZED, it's actually quite interesting.

You're welcome for the mental image, just something to keep in mind when the instinctual panic sets in.

Don't feel too bad if you can't overcome your arbitrary fear of sleeping. It's not for everyone. Some people just aren't strong enough.
>>
>>81424936
Our primary opposition has historically been interested in maintaing a separation between masters and slaves in society. This has become very slightly less their ambition with anticipation of making workers redundant, but the extent to which this is true is massively overblown. They are a long way off from not needing or benefitting from their slaves.
>>
>>81424992
No
>>
>>81424689

A lot of the theories we see posted here are set along the "master puppeteer" vs "cynical opportunist" axis

You seem to be saying this is a useless dichotomy, since they both assume some kind of end goal instead of a process for control

How should we be framing things instead? Social standing vs survival? Last time you mentioned law of the jungle, should we be looking more toward chimpanzee politics as a more realistic model for our current situation?
>>
>>81425541
No, I'm saying I was the guy answering the other guy's question. That's all pretty good advice though if you're not just naturally paranoid like I am.
>>
>>81425223
>Don't be ok with it. Seek change.

That's... Actually one of the most helpful things you've said.

Thank you.

>>81422306
>agency in spite of coherence
I'm not sure what your definitions of "agency" and "coherence" are in this context.

Are you saying something along the lines of consciousness enables covert communication through symbols that have different meanings to different people, but the right meanings to the right people?

>>81422939
>Anon responded more or less accurately.

Sweet. That explains a whole hell of a lot.

WTF was the American Civil War about?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>81425559
Can you please answer my other questions

>>81425473
>>81424936

Thanks. You also said there isn't stuff on the moon and mars. What are your thoughts on pic related
>>
>>81425029
We're considering inserting a candidate into US politics in the near future. It's useful in that our candidate won't be vulnerable to being JFK'ed but that only gets you so far. We also need to cultivate a more aware and participatory society. It will take a lot of hard work and smart people to turn things around.
>>
>>81425376
Always was curious about this, if HLI has any answers on the 'Money Pit' it'd be great. Masonic treasure? Pirate stash?
>>
>>81425067
There are some things I won't say. There is much left to learn.
>>
File: IMG_1948.png (832 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1948.png
832 KB, 534x712
>>81424689
"No aliens"

Confirmed low level analyst and/or RPfag
>>
>>81425397
>>81425541
Thanks anon.
>>
>>81425712
Ah, gotcha, and thanks.

I thought you were the guy asking about getting into sleep paralysis, and I wanted him to experience the terror of his own mind.
>>
>>81425797
>It's useful in that our candidate won't be vulnerable to being JFK'ed but that only gets you so far
I'll bite, why wouldn't your candidate be waxable?
>>
>allegory of the cave
>labelled Overton for some reason
Definitively drives one to ponder.
>>
>>81425181
Some people have called me a gnostic in these threads. These labels are not well-defined though. It's better to stick to tangible specifics.
>>
>>81425797
>It's useful in that our candidate won't be vulnerable to being JFK'ed

how exactly are you going to stop bullets from stabbing your candidate to death?
>>
what should we ask here?
>>
File: 1466176531827.jpg (316 KB, 990x1176) Image search: [Google]
1466176531827.jpg
316 KB, 990x1176
>>81425797
What would such a candidate's policy look like? Specifically with regards to firearms, free speech, drugs, taxation and privacy.
>>
>>81425541
Ah, so is this astral projection or lucid dreaming? I remember reading about astral projection and sleep paralysis.
>>
>>81425287
Africa is seen as an untapped material resource base with largely irrelevant people. No one intervenes there to build up society - it just means less for the taking.
>>
>>81425797
Would a more transparent government help or hinder your overall goals, and why?
>>
>>81425346
Petrodollar mainly. Some are interested in clash of civilizations.
>>
Are you an Aeon?
>>
Could you contact me through other means based off of this post?

Not asking if you will, just if you could.
>>
>>81425440
A lot of entertainment is based on reality, but you can take this idea way too far very quickly.
>>
>>81425305
Then what did you mean by this?
>[Putin] attacking the western backed terrorists in Syria is an effort to reverse it if anything.
>>
>>81425379
So from what I gather, 9/11 was started by the British Royal family, but why?

For Israel's benefit, or more imperialism of the Middle East?
>>
>>81425223
Are there any people similar to Cooper whose work would be of similar benefit?

>>81425837
Are there any secrets you'll keep that don't involve specific plans, your identity, or your group's identity?

>>81425797
Wouldn't "positive subversion" be more efficient? I doubt Rand Paul, for example would be too far off from being useful to you.

Are there any unconscious humans alive right now? In what numbers?

Is there any specific way to augment consciousness?

Is there any specific way to damage it?

>>81426203
W-wait...

You're...

You're telling me Winnie the Pooh isn't fucking real?
>>
File: shitonmarslol.jpg (121 KB, 1381x352) Image search: [Google]
shitonmarslol.jpg
121 KB, 1381x352
You don't seem to know anything about black ops besides political or occult bullshit?

I want to know about hidden technologies that may have the capability to free man kind (free energy) not like lucid dreaming and shit like that.

I can go to /x/ for that shit.

Are the elites hiding anything that could literally push us into the space age because they want to rule? and if so, what is it?
>>
>>81425473
No one knows how to manipulate gravity or create "free" energy.

Mystery schools are groups of people with knowledge not widely understood or circulated. Kind of a misnomer in this way, in that there is less mystery there than outside.

Some want to keep their secrets to themselves, others not.

We're not being visited by or in contact with aliens. Outside of these fantasies, sure, there are secret space weapons programs.
>>
>>81426109
Get fluxed.
>>
>>81426045
Don't know about that guy, but honestly I've never noticed much of a difference. I've never really likes the phrase "astral projection" because it creates this initial idea that it isn't just all one huge weird blur of crazy shit. Once you figure out which bits are yours and aren't you can start to make sense of "astral projection" though.
>>
Have you considered creating a new country focused on science and rapid progress?

Something like a floating city, underwater city or artificial island outside the reach of existing governments.
>>
>>81426251
9/11 was the logical next step from the OKC bombing.
>>
>>81426387
see >>81426371

Thanks for answering my questions.

Also how does one typically get into a mystery school? or are recruited by one?
>>
>>81425602
There is a false impression of a master plan that derives from the methods not changing much. This speaks more to the lack of imagination of the regime than intentional consistency. Easy to get mixed up.
>>
>>81426171
Please answer.
>>
from last thread:

>A free society is highly vulnerable to subversion.
But isn't a closed society vulnerable to domination by its ruler? which would you pick?
>>
As an individual, what is the most effective way to disrupt child/human trafficking? Law enforcement seems to not be able, willing to meaningfully investigate significant leads when presented to them.
>>
>>81426504
Family was how I got in.
>>
>>81425746
Yes, that's true.

Civil War is best viewed as a balkanization attempt to subvert the American revolution.
>>
>>81425812
Perhaps the Emerald Tablets or some crazy Egyptian secret is buried there!
>>
10,000 years ago, there was a catastrophe that sent civilization spiraling backwards. Was this due to climate change (a flood for ex) or something more sinister?
>>
>>81426634
cool what was the process like

i mean like when did your parents introduce to the mystery school? Was it at a certain age you could be trusted with the information?
>>
>>81426656
Was that the point when the republic died and the democracy was shilled upon us?
>>
>>81426656

What's going on in Turkey? Foreign led coup (if so by whom)? Or Erdogan consolidating power?
>>
>>81426408
From what I read, lucid dreaming is becoming aware of a dream within a dream, and astral projection is your spiritual body leaving your physical body. I'm no expert on either, as I haven't done them.

However, I've become aware of being in my dreams before, but I'm never able to make anything out of it. I clearly remember thinking "This is too crazy to be reality. I'm dreaming." and nothing happens.
>>
>>81426387

Is Nibiru real? Are we descendants of Annunnaki?
>>
>>81426731
Dude he had to blow his own father how do YOU think that was?
>>
>>81425866
We are not victims of the illusion of civil society and accept the law of the jungle.
>>
>>81424689
I remember you from a while ago

Where can I see some traces left over from the original civilization that collapsed?

also what do you know about hyperborea?
>>
>>81426682
I believe he stated earlier is was because of an asteroid impact of sorts
>>
So Clinton Family/Bush Family/CIA are the British drug cartel. Anyone else outside the CIA involved with this or is the CIA "the group" to be in for the trade?

9/11 was done to go back to Afghanistan to help secure the poppy fields because the Taliban was destroying them.

al-aqaeda grows the poppy fields and are the CIA baby so they're basically the the CIA "farmers" for the trade out there.

Columbia is their (CIA) cocaine growing market.

Bush/Clinton and I'm going to say Obama as well.

What is the actual worth of these people? Millions or the billions?
>>
>>81426045
It's a "how to" for sleep paralysis.

Once you train your body not to freak out, it's far easier to lucid dream, considering you're essentially teaching yourself how to retain consciousness.

I don't know about Astral projection. Tried it, but there's honestly no way to distinguish what I experienced as Astral projection, or a vivid dream.

Logical fallacies, such as confirmation bias, have exponentially exaggerated effects when dealing with the free reign of a lucid dream, or perceived metaphysical experience such as Astral projection.

For example, if you follow a guide intended to provoke an Astral experience, you'll have a higher likelihood of dreaming that you had one.

Considering most advice for projecting involves getting comfy, slowing your breathing, retaining your consciousness, it's likely that it's a dream ABOUT Astral projection.

Not sure if that made sense or not, because dream logic is whacky.
>>
How do I stop being so worthless and do something with my life?
>>
>>81426387
What about Geothermal energy? Basically using existing fracking technology to create artificial geysers and harnessing their energy. Anybody looking into that? Your group might tuck that away for future reference.

Does your group do any kind of coordinated investing to fund itself? Because something tells me you're not of the size where you get $2T in black project funding thrown at you.

>>81426656
Was Lincoln on the right side then?

>>81426815
So you're gonna fuck people up or at least appear capable of it. Stick and a carrot kind of thing.
>>
What are your thoughts on race i mean do you think black, white, asian, indian people are genetically the same?

Are you a vars tier or multicult tier or somewhere in between?
>>
>>81426034
We're in favor individual agency and that includes weaponization, as well as free speech, OK with but not necessarily supports of drug use, like the right to privacy, and will eliminate direct taxes but retain indirect ones.
>>
File: 1452729937759.jpg (824 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
1452729937759.jpg
824 KB, 1754x2480
>>81426656
I am someone that agrees with some of your principles, and I have faith in science, technology, positivism and rationality.

I have always wondered about the existence of such societies looking for similar social progress.

I am doing a PhD, have a fairly high IQ *I know it is a shit metric, but it is still a metric*, and my principles align. How could I join and help.
>>
File: 1468618928596.png (732 KB, 640x868) Image search: [Google]
1468618928596.png
732 KB, 640x868
There are certain signs, most people just pass them by.

What should we look for? What people/what kind of acts?
>>
>>81426853
ColOmbia!
>>
>>81426056
We're generally support of transparency in government, but there is legitimate room for secrecy. For example, classification of military strategy or weapons.
>>
>>81426928
>What about Geothermal energy?
Guy on Adam Carolla Show a few months back was talking about that. Rich dude (guy behind 5 hour energy ironically) Said it's ready for prime time.
>>
Have you read The Bell Curve? What do you think of it?

>>81426989
And what of the Federal Reserve? What will the currency/monetary/banking system look like?

>>81427002
Apparently IQ being a shit metric is a myth largely perpetuated by people who desperately want IQ to be a shit metric.
>>
>>81426989
I dig that.
>>
>>81426234
The migration crisis in Europe is largely a result of the failed state in Syria. Putin doesn't like these destabilization mobs the CIA creates because they cause trouble in Russia too. His direct opposition is to the root cause of the migration crisis, not necessarily the migration itself.
>>
>>81426772
Can't really comment on the spirit leaving the body, I just dream things that haven't happened yet and get to peek into other people's heads occassionally.

I guess, despite how sure I was that astral projection doesn't work like that, I could simply be unaware of what actual astral projection is like.
>>
How do you know you are not brainwashed and spreading disinfo?

How does one become less manipulated by the external world?

And again, could you contact me somewhere besides 4chan if you wanted to?
>>
>>81426989
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>81427178

How did you develop the ability to read Putin's mind?
>>
>>81426989
So, leaning libertarian?

What about border security and immigration?

That's one thing I can't agree with most libertarians on.
>>
>>81426903
Huh. This is actually really interesting. I understand that, for the most part.

How does sleep paralysis work? I've heard that I'm supposed to feel/see/hear horrible things when it happens. Is this all just a mental reaction to being helpless yet still conscious? Will I even able to move my eyelids?
>>
>>81426989
I thought you guys supported Trump? And the weird Mises Institute guys back Gary Johnson?
>>
>>81427128
Intredasting.

>>81427250
I'm guessing that their candidate would be a nationalist. Basically like an American Fundamentalist.
>>
>>81427201
That's neat. What have you predicted with your dreams? Anything big?
>>
>>81427178
see >>81426371

i don't see why you aren't trying to infiltrate some kind of black operation and steal their tech

if you have advanced tech you can just fuck over your opposition

why isn't this one of your goals?
>>
>>81426302
John Nash was similar to Bill Cooper in a lot of ways.

Yes

There are a lot of unconscious people. How many have never had an original thought? Maybe more than half. Far more that are poorly developed.
>>
>>81426775

Answer this please
>>
>>81427178
So you're saying if regime-change actually worked, the migration never would of happened because that Qatar oilpipe would've been made, and the SCO would be threatened.

So the Elites were really stupid enough to believe that the refugees would've really been cheap labor to balance the USD lose, instead of a bunch of bums sitting around in refugee camps wanting Sharia law?
>>
>>81427237
Telepathic conversations with Putins subconcious or concious mind
>>
>>81426371
We have the capacity to build a space elevator today. $20/kg access to LEO opens up vast possibilities. We can cure cancer and some other diseases.

Things like perpetual motion machines are nonsense.
>>
>>81424689
Who killed Jimmy Hoffa/ Amelia Earhart/JFK and why did they do it?
>>
>>81427215
Please answer.
>>
>>81426411
Not a reasonable pathway. This is a balkanization fetish planted in libertarian circles with no real chance of happening.
>>
>>81427178

everyone this person is a shill RP fag

everyone knows tons of migrants are exploiting this conflict. it's not just syrians going to europe
>>
>>81426602
Yes. Free society.
>>
Essential reading list?
>>
>>81427429
>There are a lot of unconscious people. How many have never had an original thought? Maybe more than half. Far more that are poorly developed.

Kinda thought you might say that. What are your plans for them? How do your plans for them differ from the opposition?

Are the Three the only "good guys"? Because there seem to be multiple groups of the "bad guys".
>>
>>81424689

> """""high level insider"""""
> """kikes arent that bad""""
> """muzzies are superior to western civilziation"""
> """soros is irrelevant"""
> """my iq is incalculable"""
> """elite dont practice occultism, its all to make people scared"""
> """"global control is a meme, its all to make people scared"""

heh

ok, let me ask you insider... whatever happened to the mk ultra program? are there ltieral mind slaves being produced for some agendas? is this why some celebritis get mental crashdowns, get rehabed and some out with split personalities later on?
>>
>>81427178
Yeah, that makes sense. I figured he wants to keep Assad in power mostly, maybe punish the West for setting up ISIS too. But I feel like he has an opportunity there to use ISIS to destabilize the West, especially since they target the West much more than Russia.
>>
>>81427062
You sound like a combination of nietzschian philosophy, thule, and Fabien societies.

Specifically the idea of the Übermensch as a personal, continuous goal.

Obviously the thule or Fabian society was not in existence 3000 years ago, at least not in name, but you can't deny the similarities of what you've described about your group.

Was your group involved with either of those societies, or are the similarities merely coincidental?
>>
>>81427537
>$20/kg access to LEO opens up vast possibilities.

$20/kg access to LEO?

>We have the capacity to build a space elevator today.

Then why aren't we doing this? Then we can just lift parts into space and build shit. We could then maybe fly to close by planets and mine etc...

Why aren't we doing this?
>>
>>81426504
We recruit highly capable individuals only.

Other groups have much broader membership but most are pawns in a game they don't understand.
>>
>>81426682
Asteroid impact
>>
>>81427695
The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown Bicameral Mind

>>81427778
What is your group's definition of a highly capable individual?
>>
>>81427778
capable?

Capable of what? Do you mean influential?
>>
>>81427765
LEO=Low Earth Orbit
>>
>>81426744
Destroy individual agency, transfer to the collective.
>>
>>81427879
ok you see >>81427765
>>
>>81427778
Have you found anyone highly capable on /pol/? Do you guys have similar things to Cicada or COD easter eggs that select for traits you'd find valuable?
>>
>>81426775
No.

>>81426824
Many monuments are predate "modern" civilization (i.e. the pyramids / sphinx in Egypt were not built several thousand years ago but rather are over 10,000 years old)
>>
>>81427383
The kinds of things I was interested in as a kid mostly. Saw the end of a power rangers movie before they finished filming, got to watch someone play twilight princess before it came out. In my twenties I woke up one morning, walked to the other side of my apartment and let my girlfriend into the hall (she had parked on the wrong side of the building, she did not tell me this) and walked her back to my apartment before telling her that she mentioned in the dream I had woken up from that she was breaking up with me and moving out.

My bigger predictions only take place when I'm awake and consciously checking out the vibes I'm aware of in dreams. Freaked out the night before the Paris attacks because I thought a dip in the line meant my babysitter wasn't going to show up and contacted a bunch of people saying something bad was gonna happen.

Not to me it turns out.
>>
>>81427178
yeah no shit its due to the failed state in Syria. This is some really excellent high level shit right here
>>
>>81428010
>the pyramids / sphinx in Egypt were not built several thousand years ago but rather are over 10,000 years old

who built them? and how?
>>
>>81427718
Yeah, sounds like baloney to me. What's even fishier is that he just ignores posts asking for any verification. He doesn't even respond to them and give a reason how FBI anon did.
>>
>>81428100

This
>>
Is there some goal you have or some problem whose solution you might like to crowdsource on /pol/? Or would that give away to much intel? Because weaponized autism could come in handy.
>>
>>81426824
Check out Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock, very well argued and compelling read.
>>
>>81427718
Celebrities breakdown when they figure out they are a product that hundreds, perhaps thousands of people make their living off of. Sony is a great example, they killed Micheal Jackson because he strayed from the program.
>>
>>81426853
Not everyone involved in the drug cartels is part of the CIA.

9/11, in terms of the actual specifics of the attack, was done to cover up the issuance of fraudulent bonds 10 years earlier that were used to buy up Russian assets after USSR collapse in conjunction with cocaine money.

The placement of blame was to enable resumption of heroin business.

The big bosses in the drug trade are worth billions.
>>
>>81427253
It's an exaggeration of your prevalent emotions.

Early on, people will retain their consciousness, but the paralysis and perceived bodily vibration or hallucinations tend to evoke a panic response.

That's where all the horror stories come from.

Once you get past that, you'll hit a point where you can create waking dreams before regaining control of your body.

After that you learn to fall asleep while conscious, and start a dream while lucid, rather than rely on indicators in your dream that can be influenced by dream logic. (Example, turning on a light switch and it doesn't work, trying to read something, etc.)
>>
>>81428287

Two questions

1. Why specifically was 4chan chosen as a place to spread the information you are spreading? I know that /pol/ must be on the radar of people in powerful positions, but how seriously are we taken and are there legitimate efforts being made to shut us down/spread disinfo on here?

2. Do you believe there is a limit of sorts to what humanity can achieve? Will we reach a certain point where either logistically, biologically, technologically and/or "spiritually" (if that's a term you want to use), we cap off and enter a decline/flat out extinction? If so how far off hypothetically is such a crash? By spiritually I primarily mean a point in which the amount of information necessary for any given human to deal with is just too great and people more or less start to snap, which is what I see the mass shootings and the dependency on social media as.
>>
>>81426928
We like a combination of nuclear and hydro power on the surface and large solar plants in orbit. Geothermal is relatively more complicated.

We favor cohesion of the states, yes. Balkanization or failure of the great experiment isn't a good outcome.
>>
this post is bait by some sci fi neet who did few years of some ultra liberal college, hence the downplays the (((rat))) question and goes into abstracts.

also, many of his answers reveal he reads that awful shill site called Veterans today, all his answers relating to drugs are basically copy paste from articles there.

Stop it neetstein, it's not even funny.
>>
>>81428290
So the shitty stuff only happens if you're feeling shitty? That's cool.
>>
>>81428287
seems like an over the top thing to do to cover up issuance of fraudulent bonds?

Surely there are less over the top ways of hiding this?

Heroin doesn't seem like as large a trade as say oil?

Are you saying illegal drugs are one of the biggest commodities in the world? Significant enough to trick a country into going to war?
>>
>>81427237
he could have hacked his email I guess?
>>
>>81427718

this
>>
Any info on earth shape ?
-globe
-flat
-hollow or not ?
donut,maybe?
>>
>>81426951
There are some differences but not so much correlated with skin color.

One of the great genetic separations happened as a result of the migration from Europe to America. The US population was highly cultivated in favor of more rebellious, adventurous, enterprising people. The difference between American whites and European whites, at least earlier on in the history of the USA, is much bigger than differences between different skin colors.
>>
>>81428414
Even Donald Trump browses 4chan.
>>
>>81428578
Yes, but it's only a reflection of your expectations.

If you expect something terrible is happening, you'll think of terrifying things.

By purposefully normalizing the experience, you can suppress your instinctual panic response.
>>
What do you make of William Bramley's Gods of Eden?

Cuz that's some fucked up, very well sourced shit right there.

Have you heard of Lloyd Pye? Thoughts?

Are The Ominous They capable of inflicting fast-acting cancer to assassinate people?

What are we to make of the questions you ignore?

How long are you going to come on /pol/ for?
>>
>>81428720
hmmm thats an interesting theory
>>
>>81427138
We're basically Hamiltonians. The organizational power of government imbues it with creditworthiness and therefore enables large scale infrastructure that pays for itself.
>>
>>81426630

Does your unwillingness to answer questions about child exploitation indicate that your Mystery School is involved in sexual exploitation of children?
>>
How much occult stuff are the elites into? Why do they worship Moloch in the woods?
>>
>>81428927

what future departs latin america?

do the rothschilds own trillions? are they really that relevant?

what is the purpose of mystery religions?

why do crypto jews conduct human sacrifices en masse? (dont pretend thats not what some events are, its a part of occultism)

will space territory be fought by nations, will asteroid mining become a thing
>>
Why did 4chan shut down
>>
>>81429465
Probably because of all the discussion of happenings? To see if whoever did it can?
>>
>>81429465
Because of this thread
>>
you say your society is quite old so where did it start? egypt? rome? do you have your own secret history? what are some good causes/organisations to rally behind?
>>
>>81429760
HLI nuked 4chan when i asked if pedo
>>
>>81429465
A thread is missing from the catalog!!

>>81429670
>>
Are the whereabouts of things like the Holy Grail, Spear of Destiny, Ark of the Covenant, and El Dorado still unknown?
>>
>>81430077
Any idea what it was?
>>
Why do you idiots play this RP bullshit.
>>
>>81424689
Any recommended reading?
>>
>>81430283
People were claiming that this thread was missing from the catalog. It's not.
>>
>>81430828
I'm sorry. I couldn't find it and panicked. :(
>>
>>81425379
Is this behind the massive rise in prescription opioid addiction as well as all the fentanyl going around?
>>
what's the point on Merkel negation of a bail out when it's clear that if we don't do that Deutsche bank is fucked like Monte dei Paschi?
>>
The sign of Jonah refers to the idea that true faith does not ask for a sign. April 29 was the Royal wedding. Can't see anything else around that time. Jesus' ultimate sign was the resurrection. Will they 'kill' Obama or Osama and 'resurrect' them as the reincarnation of the Mahdi/Antichrist? Haha maybe reaching a bit far with that one.
>>
>>81424689

Hey, OP.

Do you think your government is involved with the Turkish coup?
>>
Is eating meat from factory-farmed (tortured) animals really spiritually and physically unhealthy?
>>
>>81430644
Not OP but
Napoleon the Great by Andrew Roberts
Wars of the Roses by Conn Iggulden
>>
I enjoyed your thread HLI. I have some general questions about health.

It really seems that our current health system focuses entirely on treating symptoms rather than finding cures, and I understand the economic and sociological reasons why this would be the case. I was wondering any guidance you might suggest to meaningful alternatives.

My own thoughts is that a better understanding of energy will be key to this. Just like a laser can burn something, I've seen enough examples of how certain energy frequencies create resonance in a way that impacts cells. Where radiation is a negative example, I'm wondering if there is a positive example for good health.

I'd ask the question generally, and if you know more specifically, anything that helps with removing tick based diseases like Lyme. Someone dear to me is afflicted with that, and while I've had some luck with energetic and they with supplements, any insight is appreciated.
>>
Is smoking cigarettes as bad as they tell you? Genetic risk factors seem to be a huge part of this but some clarification would be nice. What about pot?
>>
>>81424689
are you vegetarian?
>>
>>81424689
please,what does the pic means ? i am really intrested.
>>
>>81426251
For an excuse to get the poppy fields it seems
>>
>>81432194
It is Plato's allegory of the cave
>>
>>81432407
thank you knowledge man.
>>
>>81432407
>>81432194

Its a promo pic for a new Crystal Caves game
>>
So meetup when guys? Haha or may I suggest "the league of extraordinary shitposters?" jk CIA, we kid, we kid.
>>
>>81424689
Is this the guy that did the FBI AMA on the Clinton case?
>>
>>81428287
The records of which were stored in the wtc I suppose? In physical form or the people that died or both? Damn those bastards know how to be dramatic. Talk about overkill. Or not.
>>
Hello HLI,

is it necessary for an ascended consciousness to gain conscious control of the right brain hemisphere to some kind of controlled reestablishment of the bicameral mind?

Or the direct opposite?
>>
NOTHING OP said here couldn't be concluded with a mere minute of thinking. Do you people really believe this shit?
>>
>>81424689
What about life outside the planet Earth? Will the human ever colonize another planet?
>>
do you think Italy is white ?
>>
>>81433557
I wonder about this -- they say musical training as in playing or listening connects the two hemispheres. You would think that would be a good thing.
>>
>>81428720
Thats straight up impossible without some massive eugenics program spanning the entire country, which couldn't possibly be covered up.

You've exposed yourself, try less scientifically illiterate roleplays.
>>
Could you tell us a little bit of your lifestyle?

Execise, food you eat and food you avoid and the reason why you avoid them?

How is calcification of the pineal gland connected to consciousness?

Cicada 3301 any info?

Do you have any insights how to improve a tyroid conditon it is obvious that pharmacy wants you to swallow as much pills as they can sell`?
>>
How many fingers am i holding up?
>>
What do you think of this (possibly a bit schizo) guy's website that kind of obsessively talks about the idea of mastering the lower self and reaching a higher state of consciousness? Meaning full sexual self-control and perhaps abstinence? The 'holy oil' being cerebrospinal fluid making its way up from the base of the spine up to the pineal gland? Certainly our energy gets wasted with excess masturbation and or orgasm? Is the brain an antenna?
>>
http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.ca/2009/10/spare_8327.html?m=1
Forgot to post link^
>>
Are apricot seeds and appleseeds the cure for cancer?
>>
File: 1433708802486.jpg (76 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1433708802486.jpg
76 KB, 960x768
People actually believe this dude?
>>
It must be no accident with how much porn is freely available everywhere and with how much hookup culture is pushed? These things do seem both destructive and waste of energy. Also why haven't you commented on the pedo stuff? Are you just part of what we are fighting against, giving us a nice meal of truth to suss out your biggest threats and then hunt us down? Hope not. Goodnight folks. Thanks HLI whoever you are. Lots of things to think about.
>>
Who are the most evil people on earth? (Meaning people with a lot of power that will do literally anything to benefit them.)

Who is really in charge? Globalist Bankers?

What is the craziest conspiracy theory that is actually true?

Is there a deadlier or more secret weapon than nukes yet?

How many of modern "movements" (like BLM, feminism and similar) were created by some think tank or foundation to engineer society in a certain way?
>>
>>81425797
>We also need to cultivate a more aware and participatory society

lel, this guy is just a larping "Anonymous" fag
>>
>>81434772
It's not the seeds themselves, it's the Vitamin B17 you're talking about.
>>
>>81435424
>What is the craziest conspiracy theory that is actually true?

But it isn't a conspiracy theory if it's true isn't it?
It's only a conspiracy theory up until proven true.
>>
>>81427178
>The migration crisis in Europe is largely a result of the failed state in Syria

Not true. Migration has been pushing outwards from Africa as a result of its overpopulation thanks to UN aid programs going back to the 60s. Look at the people on refugee ships - they're all black Eritreans and others. They're not Syrians.
>>
>>81427178

Look at all these "Syrians".
>>
Where does the Fabian society stand?

Do you plan on making this type 0 into a type 1?

Why?

Why do you praise the mind above all else?

Do you not acknowledge the basic root differences between us? we are not one. We are not brothers.

A dog or a beloved item are more precious to us than someone we dont know or that we dislike.
>>
File: GeneticsRace.jpg (51 KB, 1023x334) Image search: [Google]
GeneticsRace.jpg
51 KB, 1023x334
>>81428720
>The difference between American whites and European whites, at least earlier on in the history of the USA, is much bigger than differences between different skin colors.

Completely untrue.

Hell even the fact that you refer to "skin color" when talking about race shows you have zero idea or experience discussing this topic.
>>
>>81424689
Mandela effect. Real or not?
>>
>>81435575
Technically yes. But no need for discussing semantics right?
>>
And why do people to tend to join/looking for strucutres similar to that of the bicameral mind? Like military or public service or other Jobs hierachilly orderd? Do the unconsoious mind love this state where it gets input from above?
>>
How am I doing? Should I keep writing the novel?
>>
>>81435479
Yes.
>>
>>81424689
Why are the globalists so intent on diluting/destroying the white race and its culture?
>>
>>81424689
Hello.

I have no particular questions at the moment.

Um ...

I'm cooking dinner.
should I cook pasta and veggies in chilli and garlic, or make some cheese + lettuce + chilli + 4 seed bread toasted sandwiches?
>>
>>81437172
Because it's easier to control a homogeneous mass of light brown people with an average IQ of under 100.
>>
Serious question HLI: are you the great deceiver?
>>
Thanks for the discussion tonight people that was cool
>>
1. Do you believe in Jesus Christ as your saviour?

2. What do you know about Milo Yiannopoulos? I just find it odd how he went from "British Journalist" to "Trump Cheerleader" and has been able to infiltrate American colleges/universities with his ideologies. It just seems odd that he would care so much about American politics unless he was a hired agent.
>>
The cleanest /pol/ thread so far. a win.
>>
One last thing. You were talking about the ability to look at symbols as having different interpretations as being a key factor in having agency. Agency is basically power (free will + knowledge, ability to act,.. etc. ). Now, a symbol is a something representing an idea. Now, it would make sense, that, we have much greater agency or power in any given circumstance if we can use or select from multitudes the idea that has the right outcome like a predictive calculus. Rather than being stuck with an interpretation that is just so, and therefore requires x... etc. I see one problem. That is that aren't you justifying sacrificing the truth to complete subjectivity i.e. the ends always justify the means? Basically pure evil. Anyone who follows this is only pursuing power for power's sake. Not the same as minimizing harm. Ultimate way to manipulate. But you deceive yourself too. How deep do you go justifying things until you are lost?
>>
>>81424689
How significant is Indonesia? Both physically and metaphysically
>>
Is there a Nazi base in the South Pole?
>>
I suppose at the very least the use of this power is only possible in a ok way if you don't use it for the wrong things, which does seem to be true across the board. Seems though that, at least for me this kind of shit sounds like wizardry. Like really the only thing that will stop that kind of capability from destroying someone and hurting others is to make sure you don't use it for bad things. Your moral compass is crucial. Aye aye aye time to go to bed. Look forward to seeing what you make of this.
>>
You're a plant

Your posts have less and less quality each thread.
>>
How Flat is the Earth?
>>
>redditors are actually falling for this shit
>>
If there are so many high level insiders like yourself who are really in control or have a high level of power and influence, why is the state of the world worse now than ever before? Are you all inept retards that can't maintain anything other than wealth and secrecy or is the main goal to shit on everything and bring about the end of the world?
>>
File: spoop.png (136 KB, 249x345) Image search: [Google]
spoop.png
136 KB, 249x345
>>81426371
I think you're looking at that think the wrong way. Flip it upsidedown. It's a monk in a robe or somthing
>>
>>81442590
*frog monk with a robe
It's Kek apparently
>>
>>81442468

He's fake as fuck and he says nothing you can't read semi-easily on the internet if you lurk a bit.

FBI anon is real as fuck though. I strongly believe anyways.
>>
>>81441806
Not being from a 'mystery school' myself, I was in fact blown away with some of the stuff the High Level guy said in the last few threads. All the comments have been fantastic by everyone reading and participating. We are being granted some power here it seems. It feels weird though. High Level Insider seems cool but there are a few notable things that he will not discuss at all. Like the worst, most awful things. Can understand the need to protect oneself at the moment if that would be giving away too much. I was hoping that someone so enlightened would be more righteous I guess? Maybe that is just me projecting, though.
>>
>>81442800

His level declines and he doesnt sound so sure and smart anymore.

His posts go out of their way many times to explain things that shouldnt need to be explained for the sake of clarity

He's just another delusional guy, regardless of his real affiliation or "rank".

These people are as crazy as everyone else, it's just a power struggle between packs of monkeys.

For one I agree with him on the Law of the Jungle thing, but he's just another predator.

So far to my knowledge he hasnt said anything new or unveiling or mind-blowing, and I promise you I'm a normie that isnt connected at all with any of these crazy groups.

Enlightening? more like raping your eyes with a lightbulb. There is no such thing as illumination from person to person. This metaphorical illumination is personal and silent. Nobody can clue you to it or point you towards it.
>>
what will happen in turkey now?
>>
>>81443591

It will forever be a shithole.

Move if you want a better life.
>>
>>81443591
Depends how fast this all comes out
>>
>>81427718
Sounds fake to me. I am a diplomat, most of the foreign affairs stuff he talked about are completely crazy. There are much more tangible interests making countries acting the way they like.
>>
REMINDET TO VISIT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION GENERAL AND PAY ATTENTION TO FBI ANON, WHO WAS LEGIT.

REMINDER TO ABSTAIN FROM BEING MISLED AND DISTRACTED
>>
Depends on you. What you do and what your friends and family do. March for peace. I don't know. What is the desired outcome? Peace and a free country! How do you make that happen? Violence will only beget more violence so thats off the table and you have no friggin chance that way. Talk to as many of the people that you know as you can. If you get invaded or some crazy shit goes down run in the opposite direction and help out anyone you can. May God be with you Turkbro
>>
>>81444315
This tbqh desu
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.