[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit/pol/ - Sir James Chadwick Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: Smart_Man.jpg (889 KB, 1320x1650) Image search: [Google]
Smart_Man.jpg
889 KB, 1320x1650
>THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9xoUIP9g54

>MAY'S CABINET
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>LATEST SPECTATOR
http://dropcanvas.com/c2g42

>BRITAIN ALREADY HAS 10 TRADE DEALS LINED UP WITH ECONOMIC POWERHOUSES
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>MAY RULES OUT SECOND SCOTTISH REFERENDUM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY MAKES MORE MINISTERIAL CHANGES
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>UKIP LEADERSHIP CONTENDER STEVEN WOOLFE GIVES AN INTERVIEW TO BREITBART
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>POLL: VOTERS DO NOT WANT A SECOND REFERENDUM AND SAY THERESA MAY SHOULD CONTINUE WITHOUT GENERAL ELECTION
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>FARRON UPSET THAT LEADSOM DOESN'T WANT HIM TO DIDDLE KIDS
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-07-15/farron-leadsom-should-be-sacked-for-stupid-paedophile-comments/
>>
>>81414361

First for the glory of the European Union.
>>
Second for relentless shilling
>>
Dan Jarvis?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Afghan. Back then we called him 'Paki Pulveriser' Jarvis because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the Paras trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realised what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Dan. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking Johnny Walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Dan what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These goat fucker scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a British made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of a British man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut.

"The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, curry filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
File: 1468671398132.jpg (102 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1468671398132.jpg
102 KB, 800x536
>>81413824
>I know the law and how the EU works, not the fucking minute detail of the history of it. That's as irrelevant to the EU today as George Washington's slave ownership is to modern US civil rights.
Washington's slave ownership is irrelevant (except in the fact that Confederate economy was based on slavery), but not his Enlightenment ideology.

>The majority of the British people are clearly fucking morons, as we in the rest of the world have noticed.
What stake do they have in British nationalism? And why should I care?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12034914/Britain-leaving-EU-would-be-like-fall-of-Berlin-Wall-says-Marine-Le-Pen.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>Literal no true Scotsman.
I'm not saying they're not British. I prefer a world with both sides of the Old Firm. But those of Irish descent have divided loyalties. So that is why I don't presume to speak for all of them when it comes to the EU. Just some of them. >>81385788
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ

What did he mean by this?
>>
Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
File: comradecorbyn.jpg (59 KB, 599x431) Image search: [Google]
comradecorbyn.jpg
59 KB, 599x431
>>81416049
Based Corbyn crush Israel
>>
File: HMS Victory.jpg (303 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
HMS Victory.jpg
303 KB, 1200x675
>>81414505
There is nothing glorious about the EU. It puts the agenda of corporate lobbyists and international bankers above its own people. It has turned the continent that used to rule the earth into an economic basketcase. It has no military history, except the mess it left behind in Yugoslavia that NATO had to clean up. It allows itself to be blackmailed by Turkey, bullied by Russia, and hordes of endless millions of muslims to march unopposed from Syria and Libya to Calais. No great works of art, no literature or architecture have been produced throughout its history. It is weak, dishonourable, shameful, mediocre, degenerate, worthless.

Study the history of Greece, Rome or the British Empire if you want to know what glory is.
>>
>when paddy's shill for the EU in brit/pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il7DWoLySW8
>>
>>81415483

>But those of Irish descent have divided loyalties

Margaret Thatcher had Irish ancestry yet she was fucking brutal in Northern Ireland.

I get it. You're obsessed with race. But at this point you just fumbling round looking for something to dismiss the Scottish and Northern Irish pro-EU votes with. There's no actual substance to it.

>What stake do they have in British nationalism? And why should I care?

You should care because your travelling circus of a foreign ministry is going around the world begging for trade deals. Right now, you've proven yourselves to be a totally unreliable business partner - why would anyone do business with you let alone prioritise you over the much larger market you just left?

>>81416232

>It has turned the continent that used to rule the earth into an economic basketcase

As in the second richest economy on the planet that was a pile of smoking rubble 70 years ago? You could do a lot worse.

The EU's far from perfect and a lot of its shit annoys me, particularly with Turkey and Russia seizing Crimea, but if they actually did something about those two no doubt you'd be reeeeee-ing in brit/pol/ about how the EU has no right to act in such a manner. They can't win.

>Study the history of Greece, Rome or the British Empire if you want to know what glory is.

Well that's all the British Empire is, isn't it. History.
>>
File: 1392192965901.jpg (183 KB, 800x505) Image search: [Google]
1392192965901.jpg
183 KB, 800x505
>>81416822
I caught the Tail-end of the last thread and I hoped you would fuck off.

Your bollocks about the EU is falling on deaf-ears.

PISS OFF PADDY AND TAKE YOUR HALF PAGE BLOGS WITH YOU.
>>
>>81416822
Enslaved for 1000 years and still want to be enslaved by Brussels, so sad
>>
File: booing.jpg (110 KB, 718x628) Image search: [Google]
booing.jpg
110 KB, 718x628
>>81416822
>See flag
>Don't read a single word
>>
>>81417044
>>81417269

Are the problematic facts I'm posting triggering you? I didn't realise brit/pol/ was a safe space.

>>81417153

Independent from Britain only to be enslaved by Washington, DC. So sad.

Getting a nice amount of (You)s for how early this thread is. Chuffed with myself.
>>
File: 1463501479183.png (633 KB, 1041x580) Image search: [Google]
1463501479183.png
633 KB, 1041x580
Today, where shall we go, hey?! YES! FREEDOM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4
>>
File: 1467058999158.jpg (260 KB, 850x942) Image search: [Google]
1467058999158.jpg
260 KB, 850x942
>>81416822
>Well that's all the British Empire is, isn't it. History.
Keep dreaming rhebel scum. We're back.
>>
>>81417392
I haven't read a single word.

Your half-page, butt-hurt rants are just getting on my tits and fouling up my screen.

Have some dignity and take the hint.
>>
File: 30983409834.jpg (9 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
30983409834.jpg
9 KB, 209x200
>>81417392
>facts
>>
>>81417552

Hah

>>81417597

Still giving me dem (You)s.

>>81417637

I know the UK is now a post-factual society, but sanity prevails in the rest of the world.
>>
>>81415911
> You failed to note the lack of revenue-raising powers, centralised command of unified armed forces, no clear head of state or prime minister, no finance minister, Member States can have an independent foreign policy, no single currency etc.

You should probably read the 5 presidents report. That's all to come.

> In the medium term (Stage 2), the convergence process towards more resilient economic structures, as described above, should become more binding. This would be achieved by agreeing on a set of common high-level standards that would be defined in EU legislation, as sovereignty over policies of common concern would be shared and strong decision-making at euro area level would be established. In some areas, this will need to involve further harmonisation. In other
areas, where different policies can lead to similarly good performance, it will mean finding countryspecific solutions. The common standards should focus primarily on labour markets, competitiveness, business
environment and public administrations, as well as certain aspects of tax policy (e.g. corporate tax base). Progress towards these standards would be monitored

https://ec.europa.eu/priorities/sites/beta-political/files/5-presidents-report_en.pdf

>Now that one of us is out, we're in an unprecedented situation as regards the CTA and the Ireland-Northern Ireland border will be an external EU frontier, which means Frontex controls.

For the time being you're still in control of your external borders. There's nothing stopping us from continuing it especially since you're not in Schengen. Fontex is there for the borders under unwanted pressure, you know that. If Germany can invite 1.5 million refugees into Europe and impose them on the member states, you can ignore the border with NI.

If it does end up being out of your hands, then you need to ask yourself why this sort of thing is out of your hands to begin with. This is why things like sovereignty are important.
>>
>>81417798
Don't argue with his points FFS

Let's just get rid of the cunt.
>>
File: 1463698298384.png (3 MB, 1291x935) Image search: [Google]
1463698298384.png
3 MB, 1291x935
>tfw the whole of ireland is going to become a nationwide refugee camp
>>
>>81417552
Theresa May is going to veto your dream.
She's the anglo Merkel (childless spinster islamophile).
>>
>>81416822
> Right now, you've proven yourselves to be a totally unreliable business partner - why would anyone do business with you let alone prioritise you over the much larger market you just left?

Not even close to true. Countries are not teenage girls. Our new trade ministry has already confirmed "a list of ten economic powerhouses, including India, China, Japan, Australia, and Canada have already committed informally to forming strong trade deals with the UK." The US also has a bill in congress to start negotiations in tandem with their EU deal.

Another one of the nonsensical claims debunked during the referendum campaign, by the way.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses
>>
File: 1455977784541.png (524 KB, 991x549) Image search: [Google]
1455977784541.png
524 KB, 991x549
>>81417720
>the rest of the world
The rest of the world, apart from 27 provinces of a crumbling globalist empire, are still governed by nation states.
>>
>>81418338
what are you potato niggers still so bitter about
>>
>>81417798

Much to the delight of brti/pol/ I've to go so this will be my last post.

It really depends if you stay in the EEA or not. If you do, then there could be something like the Norwegian/Swedish border where checks are done in advance of the actual border itself as both markets will still be compliant with EU law. I suppose for Northern Ireland, this could be effected by having customs checks in the airports and ferry ports linking NI to Great Britain, but good luck selling that to the unionists.

If you want to "reclaim sovereignty" and leave the EEA totally, then it's an external EU border on a par with, say, the Polish border with Russia. It's simply impossible under EU law to have an uncontrolled external border. It would undermine the EU standards set if you could just walk into the Union from outside it unhindered and sell whatever non-EU compliant goods you please.

This isn't my area of expertise obviously, but even from my point of view I can tell the idea of the CTA surviving a hard brexit is pure fantasy. An informal agreement trumping EU treaties? Come on. Wishful thinking.

>then you need to ask yourself why this sort of thing is out of your hands to begin with.

Well that's simple, we got together with a bunch of other European countries, agreed some common rules and put them into effect.

I think the difference between you guys and us re the EU is that we've had at least 8 referendums on the EU (from memory), so we've had to keep ourselves informed on it as we go along. We're generally pretty clued in about what our place is in it.

>>81418438

You've given me two sources - a government ministry and the Daily Express. Given that the kind of deals you're after are completely unprecedented in both breadth and timeframe, I'll believe it when I see it.

>>81418073

:^)
>>
>>81418438
One thing that is often neglected is that, if we had invoked Particle 50 on day one, we would have gone to negotiating tables with nothing.

Now if we wait for a bit, not least for Departments to get set up, civil servants in place, plans to be made we also have an array of countries clambering to make trade deals with us. This gives us more power at a negotiating table as it doesn't show dependence on the EU.
>>
File: 1465603940095.jpg (92 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
1465603940095.jpg
92 KB, 940x635
>>81416822
>As in the second richest economy on the planet that was a pile of smoking rubble 70 years ago? You could do a lot worse.
How are you going to finance it without us?
>>
>>81418338
Irish Poster? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Brit/pol/. Back then we called him "Brit Bashing" Barney because he never came out of a thread without a (You), an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why Brussels trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go thread shilling take bait. Not Irish Poster. No, he took facts, statistics, truths, sometimes nothing but his bare flag. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in /pol/. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking whiskey. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Irish Poster what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took bait with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the European Union. These beady eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an Irish made bait, but the slow torturous death of the facts of an Irish man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp statistics and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, shitpost filled threads is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real thread killer work."
>>
File: CXRj8tC.jpg (349 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
CXRj8tC.jpg
349 KB, 1240x1754
>>81414361
Does May actually have the power to block a Scottish referendum? The Westminster parliament can try to ignore sexit, or declare it non-binding, or fight to hold the country together by force - but I don't think they have the legal framework to stop the Scots from trying to split off.

Ukip leadership debates are only relevant if the UK stays in the EU - ukip's entire purpose in existing is to suck money from the Eurotit. Take away the eurotit and they'll move on to another con.
>>
>>81418603
Not bitter, just stating some hard facts.
We're in a bad spot to.
At this rate, we'll be a minority in our own country by 2050.
>>
>>81418803
>sell whatever non-EU compliant goods you please

This isn't a big problem in the short term as we're currently fully compliant with EU standards, being part of it and all.
>>
>>81418957
>Does May actually have the power to block a Scottish referendum?
Yes
>>
>>81418880

You were only our third biggest economy, 10% of the population, 16% of the EU's GDP and fourth biggest net contributor (after the special rebate we cut you). Your leaving isn't exactly a death knell for the EU budget. You're hardly France or Germany.

>>81419035

Well we were talking about if the UK left the EEA post-Brexit, so it was implied that this scenario was a few years down the road. At the moment, who knows.
>>
>>81418957
Yes they do. The Westminster parliament is the highest legal authority in the UK. If they don't give them a new referendum, they don't get one. Since the Tories currently hold a majority, they simply block it.

Scotland can't decide to do it whenever they want.
>>
>>81418957
That image though lmao
>>
>>81418803
>We're generally pretty clued in about what our place is in it.
But not its ideology, because it doesn't affect you. You are net beneficiaries and don't have to deal with unsustainable immigration. But you are the only English speaking country in the EU now, so have fun picking up the slack.
>>
>>81419195
France isn't going to be around much longer...
>>
>>81419195
>Your leaving isn't exactly a death knell for the EU budget.
Ok. How about an Italian banking collapse? :^)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brexit-europe-economy_us_57851fc6e4b0ed2111d7acea
>>
>>81419195
Irish Poster? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Brit/pol/. Back then we called him "Brit Bashing" Barney because he never came out of a thread without a (You), an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why Brussels trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go thread shilling take bait. Not Irish Poster. No, he took facts, statistics, truths, sometimes nothing but his bare flag. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in /pol/. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking whiskey. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Irish Poster what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took bait with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the European Union. These beady eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an Irish made bait, but the slow torturous death of the facts of an Irish man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp statistics and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, shitpost filled threadds is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
>>81418957
The UK government approved the last referendum IIRC and would have to sanction another. The SNP could just go ahead and have one if they wanted to, but it wouldn't be legally binding in any way.

The SNP have just been posturing since the referendum. The "remain in the EU" voters don't necessarily correlate with people who'd want Scottish independence, despite what they've been pushing. Their scheme all along has been to convey and maintain an illusion of power. They're not pushing for a second independence referendum currently because they know they have no chance of winning that vote. There can't feasibly be any division when dealing with the EU, so the only other option for their agenda is increased influence at Westminster.

Troublemakers, the whole fucking lot of them.
>>
File: 1466600486548.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466600486548.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>81419661
Holy shit lol
>>
>>81414896
>>81416146
>>81418906
>>81419661

Up until now I've just hidden your posts.

Spamming is against the rules.

Get lost.
>>
File: NIP000204951795_1037800c.jpg (75 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
NIP000204951795_1037800c.jpg
75 KB, 620x413
>Daily mail wrote an entire article saying the truck driver wasn't Muslim.
>They're now reporting he IS muslim because he shouted "Allah Ackbar".

Why are they such a terrible fucking paper?
>>
>>81419519
Gotta post this one every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc
>>
>>81419802
This
>>
>>81419961

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp statistics and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, shitpost filled threads is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
File: Brexit-Indiana.jpg (94 KB, 634x663) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-Indiana.jpg
94 KB, 634x663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ

Posting what is, in my opinion, one of the best songs ever made.

Also this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688136/Brexit-not-ll-queue-state-takes-swipe-Obama-British-advert-fights-trade-EU-referendum-vote.html
>>
>>81420272
My faith in Indiana as a great state is verified.
>>
File: Boris-Johnson---Diary-008.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Boris-Johnson---Diary-008.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
tfw u cucked your country with brexit
>>
>>81420001
So they changed their story as more facts about the driver come out? What a terrible paper!!!!
>>
>>81420729
>he doesn't know what cucked means
>>
File: 1468549943423.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1468549943423.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>81420729
>tfw u cucked every other country with brexit
>>
>>81420729
>not knowing what cucked means
>>
File: boris.png (81 KB, 234x268) Image search: [Google]
boris.png
81 KB, 234x268
>>
Jeremy Corbyn? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in the Labour Party. Back then we called him "Capitalist Killing" Corbyn because he never came out of a Conservative Club without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the Bolsheviks trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go political arguing take statistics. Not Corbyn. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few campaigns I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and Cuba t-shirt, smoking a cigarette and drinking Irn Bru. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Corbyn what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took Blairites with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the socialist principles. These beady eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a Blairite Labour Party, but the slow torturous death of the governance of a socialist Labour Party!
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/351637-nice-attacker-family-psychiatric/

Nice attack confirmed to be due to decriminalised mind altering drugs like marijuana.

Is Peter Hitchens EVER wrong?
>>
>>81419961
Ellipsis Poster? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Brit/pol/. Back then we called him "Retarded Paki" because he never came out of a thread without a shitpost, several ellipsis, and crying about YKTD.

Most would call him insane, but that is why /pol/ trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that shit up threads take bait. Not Ellipsis Poster. No, he took ellipsis, YKTD hate, poorly thought out posts, and sometimes nothing but his bare shitposts. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in Brit/pol/. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking cider. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ellipsis Poster what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never properly used ellipsis. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the White Race. These beady eye'd Remain shills don't deserve the mercy of a properly used ellipsis, but the slow torturous death of the improper ellipsis of a Somerset man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp ellipsis and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, Hitchens filled threads is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real thread killer work."
>>
>>81422669
Funny, when's the last time a ethnic frenchman killed nearly 100 people on reefer madness??
>>
Im sick of this british summer weather lads. its depressing. Which country should I emigrate to?
>>
>>81422868
Both Islam and drugs are responsible.
>>
>>81423500
Go down to Torbay mate . .. . .they have decent weather and they got Palm Trees and shit.
>>
>>81423500
Going to need more detail than that. Are you sick of it because you dislike the heat, or sick of it because it's constantly raining or windy? i personally can't stand the heat of summer.
>>
File: Trumpborg.jpg (304 KB, 1436x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trumpborg.jpg
304 KB, 1436x1080
>>81419802
Okay, so basically Scotland can go ahead and call a referendum that's exactly as legally binding as the Leave/Remain vote was. If Scotland also votes Leave, that puts the Government in the rather uncomfortable position of having to say that nationalism means nationalism for *Me* and not for *Thee*.

>There can't feasibly be any division when dealing with the EU
Why not? Division weakens Leave. If Scotland wants to Remain, Scotland benefits from division.

>>81418438
So, what sort of strong trade deals do you think the China, India, and the US will negotiate?

I have a distinct suspicion that the result is going to be Airstrip One, but with all your manufacturing in Eastasia - and no freedom of movement for the proles, even if you did want to visit Calcutta in the first place.
>>
>>81423627
for a summer this year it has been non stop rain and wind up north. Its got to me because I stupidly chose to spend money on a new car rather than a holiday this year.
>>81423602
Id consider moving down south if it were possible but id need above 500k to get a house costing 150k up north
>>
File: BLAIREETS.png (109 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
BLAIREETS.png
109 KB, 298x298
Are you ready for some morality you fucking dirty Blairites?

HITCHENS ON SUNDAY

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-sorry-but-i-wont-be-saluting-the-dimmest-cabinet-in-our-history.html

HITCHENS ON SUNDAY

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-sorry-but-i-wont-be-saluting-the-dimmest-cabinet-in-our-history.html

HITCHENS ON SUNDAY

Despite all the flag-waving fuss in 1997, when Labour Party employees were bussed into Downing Street and told to pretend to be a crowd, we’ve had more or less the same government since 1990 – pro-EU, high-spending, politically correct and broadly approved of by Michael Heseltine.

If the millions who voted to leave the EU had had a party, it would have been the opposite of all that, and we’d have had a huge political change.

As it is we have to make do with Mrs May, who personally opposes her government’s main aim of leaving the EU.

And, knowing she is unlikely to deliver what the Leave majority wanted, she has cunningly provided some satisfying street theatre – plenty of heads rolling, some new faces, a furniture van in Downing Street and poor old David Davis, who she no doubt hopes will fail to get us out of the EU, so that she can sack him and do a deal with Brussels that keeps us in, in all but name.
>>
File: tripfag.png (368 KB, 1008x955) Image search: [Google]
tripfag.png
368 KB, 1008x955
Reminder
>>
>>81423878
Yes, House prices are a bit of a bummer.

They have shot up in Cornwall, even though it's quite poor but that's the fault of greedy Cornish people, advertising their Homes in London for extra money.
>>
>>81414653
>>81422868
>>81424179
hmmmm really makes u think
>>
I really really dont care about the olympics. Seems like a competition for lefties
>>
>>81423772
We don't compete with Asia in manufacturing. We lost all of that industry in the 60s and 70s. Trade is about mutual benefit. We sell services, they sell mass produced shit.

>>81423772
Scotland would vote to stay in a second referendum, it's complete posturing from the SNP because all they can do is whine. The issue was settled 2 years ago. A million more people voted for the UK than voted for the EU in Scotland, and there would be a lot of overlap there.
>>
>>81424462
it does become a bit of a wankfest but it has its moments.
>>
>>81424462
>>81424581
The worst thing over the last couple of Olympics has been TV shilling of the Paralympics - as if anybody really cares!
>>
>>81424179
Fuck off, YKTD is a better poster than 90% of the people in this once good shithole we call a General. Rather than fucking moaning all the time about "WAAAH TRIPFAGS" and "WAAAH HITCHENS", why don't you actually fucking contribute something decent?

>>81424822
Just don't watch it then.
>>
>>81425777
>Fuck off, YKTD is a better poster than 90% of the people in this once good shithole we call a General
his last two posts have been memes
>>
Brit/pol/ is getting a lot of shills lately. We must be doing something right.
>>
File: 2560.jpg (37 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
2560.jpg
37 KB, 620x372
Whatshisface and Eagle are on Marr as well as Justine 'Warty Dyke' Greening.
>>
>>81425865
One of his posts was a meme, the other was sharing an article related to British politics. I'm glad he shared it. Even with the memes, he's still a better poster. Don't mistake me for a fan of his, he irritates me extremely at times and we have argued many times, but he does not irritate me as much as the useless wankers who constantly cry about him being here do. If he's posting or talking shit, ignore him. If he's talking politics, engage him. It's simple as that.
>>
alright lasd
>>
>>81426023
the article which was hitchens so he could push his Blairite meme. Dont be naive.
>>
> eagle

she looks like a textbook example of hypothyroidism
>>
The hell is Eagle talking about
>>
>>81426136
No, he regularly posts Hitchens articles (new and old). The OP is supposed to contain Hitchens' new article on sundays. You'd know this if you weren't a newfag.
>>
>>81425865
Is somebody sucking up to the tripfag again?

You do realise that there is always one in every thread. It's well known that he uses a different ID (probably from a mobile) that always appears and backs him up. He needs to change tactics.
>>
>>81425777
No he fucking isn't decent holy shit. All he does is demoralise. ITS ALL HE DOES.
>>
>>81426259

she has the amazing ability to say a lot and mean not that much at all
>>
#KeepItComradely (sp?!?!)
>>
>>81426342
>No
Yes, you idiot
>>
>>81414361
>dropcanvas

nice virus faggot
>>
Angela Eagle just said they need to keep the Labour leadership contest "comradely."

>>81418906
>>81419661
I like this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 624x351
Eagle aint shit
Smith aint shit
Only Corbyn can lead us to glory
>>
>>81415483
>Ireland, not loyal to Britain
>says the Anglo-SAXON
>>
>>81426680
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>81426660

Corbyn will never be prime minister, but I'm in favour of him staying as Labour leader because it basically makes Labour unelectable.
>>
>>81418957
They have the power to block it, but that would probably only make things worse in the long term

Even the leader of the Scottish Tories (whose only policy is pretty much 'muh union') said it shouldn't be blocked
>>
>>81426567
>>81426660
If the labour party want to beat Corbyn in the vote, why have two other candidates splitting those votes?
>>
>>81426742
I want him to stay as long as possible. His very presence is tearing up the Labour party, and it's glorious to watch.
>>
>>81426810
They're fucking stupid. I think they realise they can't afford to split the anti-Corbyn vote but neither will back down easily.
>>
STURGEON ON MARR

Said "might be" room for negotiation on Scottish position
>>
>>81426449
No, he's realistic. And he's still a better poster than 90% of you.

>>81426522
Nice rebuttal, cunt. He regularly posts Hitchens articles and has done since 2014, again you would know if you weren't a newfag.

>>81426383
Oh fuck off you utter idiot. YKTD has never used a mobile device to pretend to be someone else, you just can't fathom the idea that somebody disagrees with you, when in fact most of Brit/pol/ does. I don't like arguing with you because you're 50 years old and I have respect for the elderly, plus you're generally a decent poster when you aren't posting about YKTD or Hitchens, but if you continue with the idiot idea that YKTD uses different Internet connections to shill himself then I must protest.
>>
>>81427475
>Said "might be" room for negotiation on Scottish position
She doesn't really have a choice, Sturgeons threats are somewhat hollow.
>>
>>81427538
>he's realistic
>You know the referendum is rigged right? Just don't even bother voting. We will lose
lmao,I know it's you YKTD
>>
I wish I could see how they changed guests so quickly on Marr. It's really bizarre.
>>
>>81427538
kek
Who are you trying to fool tripfag?
>>
>>81427475
she is either deliberately misleading or retarded

there is absolutely no chance that scotland will be able to stay in the eu when we leave. no matter how many cgpgrey videos you watch

Brexit (including Scotland)>>>>>>>> Scottish referendum>>>>>>>>>> YES vote>>>>>>>>>>> Scotland applies for EU membership>>>>>>>>> done

its really really simple yet tards keep coming up with new plans and schemes that just arent fucking possible
>>
>>81426342
>supposed to
Cringeworthy
>>
>>81424553
From the Scottish perspective WESTMINSTER is the unaccountable bureaucracy ramming undesired policies through - in particular NewLabour's neoconservatism and Hameron's austerity programme. While it's completely ass-backwards to vote leave.eu to weaken Westminster, it's clear from news coverage that many Leave voters were, in fact, disenchanted with extant policy. When the Tories inevitably fail to undo their last two terms of policy successes, the logical reaction among some will be 'the north shall rise again!'.

I suspect you're also ignoring tactical voters - some of the Leave vote was hardcore nationalists who wanted brexit because that way they could get sexit. An independant Scotland can join the EU *with veto power*, thus giving them much greater self-determination than a Scotland which had turned its veto over to Westminster.

>we sell services
unfortunately, my spam box makes it all too clear that they sell services too.

(Unfortunately because, while I don't find anything wrong with eastasians selling services, I *do* hate spam so very much.)

Is that... is that the Corrib in my capcha?
>>
>>81427475

The EU pretty much told her to fuck off when she tried to negotiate so I don't think she's got a choice. Anything she does know will be trying to save face.
>>
>>81427623
It was a fair assumption to make. I didn't agree with him (or Hitchens) telling people not to vote, I think it was wrong and as I said earlier in the thread, I disagree with him on many things and have argued with him on these issues. I argued with him regarding not voting on the actual day.

>>81427678
You've gone senile. You realise there's no flag app on phones, too? I couldn't be YKTD on a mobile.

>>81427796
How?
>>
>>81427475
Jock bitch doesn't have a choice

Imagine the cybernat butthurt when she announces Scotland's jumping on board the happy boat of Brexit.
>>
Don't forget Are Nige is on LBC at 10am lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg
>>
Justine Greening getting a bit snappy
>>
was looking forward to Scotland fucking off
>>
>>81427938
You are even posting in the same butt-hurt autistic manner.

Now fuck off, you're boring me.
>>
>>81427966
We're can only pray that there's no more cringe callers asking about "keek"
>>
File: nige.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>81427966
was just about to post that
also, checked
>>
>>81427938
I think these strikes are wrong
>>
>education is best when we have good teachers

WHODDA THUNKIT???
>>
Lads what do you think our fishing Industry will look like in a few years/decade?
>>
>>81427966
Cheers for reminding me.

>>81428065
You're a fucking retard. It's not worth trying to speak to you, you've gone completely senile and just think anybody that disagrees with you is YKTD on a mobile device (despite that being impossible due to the extra flags). There's no way I can convince you otherwise, so it's not worth arguing with you. I'll just let you shitpost on your own and let you shit up these threads even more, they're not worth saving at this point.
>>
>>81427804
> some of the Leave vote was hardcore nationalists who wanted brexit because that way they could get sexit
An absolutely miniscule proportion on a par with tories4corbyn last year. There are however a lot of genuinely Eurosceptic nats.
>>
>>81428280
see here>>81428065
>>
>>81427877
Eh, that doesn't mean much. She didn't yet have the power to negotiate for anything but the SNP, and the EU is fucking sick and tired of negotiating with Brits. At least when the fucking Easterners keep changing their mind about shit it's because they're distracted by a Russian invasion or something; you lot are like those beggars you meet who just need 35 cents and once you've given 'em a buck 'cause you've got no change suddenly they need ten or twenty.
>>
>>81427804
Scotland is, if anything, over-represented in Westminster. They also have devolved powers which the English do not get.

I personally would prefer them gone because I'm tired of hearing their constant ballache. They have a bigger deficit than Greece, and who do you think pays for it all? I'd be amazed if the EU even accepted another leech country who is that much of a financial liability.

England has never stopped them from leaving, or doing anything. We gave them devolution. We gave them a referendum and they voted overwhelming to remain in the United Kingdom. They can't keep having referendums every time the country does something they disagree with. England doesn't need Scotland. We'd just be sad to see them throw away centuries of history because they've become socialist cuckolds - only for them to regret it once Merkel floods them with mandatory refugees.
>>
File: Glorious.jpg (169 KB, 480x560) Image search: [Google]
Glorious.jpg
169 KB, 480x560
>>81428226
Will most likely be back to it's former glory in a couple years. Fishing towns will be prosperous again.
>>
kek the SNP during the last PMQs of Cameron really showed themselves up.

If you watch it back carefully, they were all laughing along with the jokes made by other MPs including Corbyn, but once they were the ones asking questions, they were all stern and unsmiling in a 'look Scotland, we're the only serious party here' manner. Then they were the only party to not applaud Cameron at all.
>>
I'M A WORKING CLASS WOMAN
>>
>>81428345
That's the post I just replied to, you senile old man. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself and showing how much of a mouth breathing thicko you are.
>>
>I'm more working class that you
>>
>>81428433
And she wiped the floor with George Osborne???
did I miss that?
>>
>>81428433
>agree on everything
>but I think it's time for a woman

Sexist cunt.
>>
AS A NORTHERN WORKING CLASS WOMAN
>>
>>81428490
see>>81428065
>>
SOCIALISM MENTIONED
>>
File: sshot.png (2 MB, 1246x702) Image search: [Google]
sshot.png
2 MB, 1246x702
>when you know she'll get less than 5% of the votes
>>
File: JS65190533-1.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
JS65190533-1.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
>>81428395
Robertson is the biggest gobshite of them all
>>
Education and health must be the two shittiest cabinet jobs. Can't imagine having to deal with NUT and BHA every day.
>>
Based Corbo on Sunday politics
>>
>these country music women on Marr
They can pluck my banjo string any time desu lads.
>>
>>81428763
Going to listen to Are Nige' on LBC I think.
>>
After watching that travesty, I can't see how Corbyn can lose
>>
>>81428613
Agreed. He's well-spoken though, I'd be lying if I didn't say he's good at his job, but because he's with the SNP he is indeed a total gobshite.
>>
>>81428831
Even if he does lose I can't see him leaving. He's a stubborn old git
>>
File: lize.png (65 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
lize.png
65 KB, 190x190
>the inside times
>>
Are we back lads?
>>
File: the madman did it.png (10 KB, 478x166) Image search: [Google]
the madman did it.png
10 KB, 478x166
Who else here /watching the nigel farage show/?
>>
We're back
>>
>>81429021
That fucking lunatic calling in and ranting about democracy.
>>
>>81428996
Yep we listening mate
>>
>tfw May licked Sturgeon's feet
>>
THIS MAN'S GOT TO BE STOPPED
>>
File: bercow.jpg (17 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
bercow.jpg
17 KB, 460x288
What does brit/pol/ make of this fella?
>>
>>81427538
>Jockcuck claiming that YKTD is a good poster

Pottery
>>
>>81429271
ORDAAAR
>>
That ginger shadow cab minister on DP today, she got elected for the first time in 2015, she also voted for remain despite her constituency voting out. In her first year she's had multiple gaffes and blunders such as confusing a town in america with one in england and blaming the trouble there on the tories in a huge blopost rant, and using parliamentary paper to complain about missing out on some R2D2 themed shoes.

this woman is uniornically Shadow Secretary of State for Education

>>81429271
Prize Cuck
>>
>>81429123
>tfw May will never lick your feet
>>
>>81429271
Got cucked by his missus. He seems pretty based as Speaker mind.
>>
>>81429271
He's a cuck but he's also a top lad.
>>
>>81429271
Ugly Jewish midget cuckold who should have been beaten to death a long time ago.
>>
Douglas is such a fucking cuck
>>
>>81420272
>Tfw America's next Vice President comes from Indiana
>>
File: karen annoyed.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
karen annoyed.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
Fucking gook broke 4chan
>>
i was going to ring nige but there was no point if /pol/ was down

ill do it next week

god damnit
>>
can someone explain how you can hold both of these opinions at once;

Parliament should ignore the clear majority for brexit and block it because they know what's best

and

The PLP have no right to turn on Corbyn because he won with a clear majority
>>
>>81429271
Based in the parliament
>>
>>81414361
>Sir James Chadwick Edition

Nice.
Discoverer of the neutron.
>>
>>81429502
It's because Japan turned fascist.
The Japs wanted to plug 4chan out because, well... you know why.
>>
>>81429568
>tfw the discoverer of the pion, Cecil Powell went to my secondary school

Nice
>>
>>81429511
Wait what the fuck happened? Did somebody from you guys rang nigel?
>>
>>81429606
Why? /pol/ is fash as fuck
>>
>>81416822
Italy's economy is smaller now than it was 20 years ago.
I can see why you'd want to be associated with the "second richest economy on the planet" but its basically doing so at your expense.
Look at your youth unemployment or your banks, does it feel like you live in the second biggest economy on the planet? I suspect it feels rather more like you live in Italy, with its balls in a vice.
>>
>>81429689
What /pol/ says is fascist, but /pol/acks aren't really that fascist. They're NEET Virgins and if their country turned fascist they would sympathise with the revolutionaries.
>>
>>81429656
>Cecil Powell
I went to Bristol university with which Powell is associated and I spent many hours in one of the main lecture theatres which is named after him.
Nevill Francis Mott is the other big name associated with Bristol, with a lecture theatre there named after him.
>>
File: Corbler.jpg (110 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Corbler.jpg
110 KB, 620x387
>>
>>81429755
Yea na, as long as the dictator isn't a tool of zog I wouldn't care
>>
>More than a hundred children have been reported for hate crimes over the past year with those as young as three being investigated by police.

>Figures obtained from 37 of 43 police forces in England and Wales showed that 138 incidents of racial or religious abuse by those under the age of 10 were reported last year - almost double the number of those reported in 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694123/A-boy-THREE-investigated-hate-crime-numbers-children-accused-racial-abuse-soars.html

What is going on in this fucking country?
>>
Was Daily Politics on today, lads?
>>
>>81414896
I caught a Paras earlier. Been a fucking top day so far.
>>
>>81429924
overly sensitive adult-children who need to report every little thing to the police.
>>
>>81429950
Yeah it was, but we were all watching Nige on LBC.
>>
>>81429525
Add to your list of axioms "It is only legitimate if I agree with it".
>>
File: vince.gif (725 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
725 KB, 200x150
>>81429924
Anecdotal but I had a group of good mates in comprehensive school, all top lads but massive cucks politically.

Spoke to them last week after a few years, and we started talking politics.

They all instantly started calling muslims ragheads and people quadroons and all this.

It was fucking bizarre, people just don't give a fuck anymore.

(All middle-class/upper-middle-class chaps)
>>
Is anyone against a European system of trains?
I want to go to Norwich today. A return journey on the train would cost me £25 or so. I've used Europoor trains before, and that kind of distance would probably cost <£10 in Western Europe.
>>
>>81430158
I'm starting to notice this myself. 'Racist!' simply doesn't work as an insult any more, and the lefties only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>81429924

Teachers are pathetic these days, and overwhelmingly women.

It's a good excuse for them to skip work and be the centre of attention from some big hunky policemen for an hour or so.

I did a week in a school as I was considering going into teaching. I now don't want to be a teacher. Because of other teachers.
>>
>>81430202
Errr.. by "European system of trains" I just mean we should run ours in the way that, say, Belgium runs theirs.
>>
>>81430217
Shut up, racist
>>
File: 1466327462251.jpg (161 KB, 720x919) Image search: [Google]
1466327462251.jpg
161 KB, 720x919
Whats up britcucks, how is post-EU life treating you? you have an authoritarian-right woman leading you now I see, well done.
>>
>>81430202
How are trains in UK? Does it span the whole country?
>>
>>81430311
Blairite.
>>
>>81430354
REEEEEEEEEEEE I CALLED YOU RACIST THAT MEANS YOU ARE OSTRACISED FROM SOCIETY WHY ISNT IT WORKING

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST
>>
File: laura-kuenssberg.jpg (125 KB, 762x614) Image search: [Google]
laura-kuenssberg.jpg
125 KB, 762x614
>angela rayner on dp

Even the ones that back Corbyn are slippery metropolitan blairites whole party should go
>>
>>81430339
Of course it does, but you have to make changes at certain stations, but that is the same in Europe.
All I mean is that train tickets are a lot cheaper to purchase in Europe.
The trains are also nicer, in my experience.
>>
>>81430217
Lefties have bastardised it so much that it doesn't even have real meaning anymore. The same is happening with "rape"
>>
>>81430334
The Blairites did this.
>>
>>81430334
>post-EU
we aren't out yet
>>
>>81430451
How comfy is that. I thought I read something bad about british railways here

Trains here are a little bit extreme, roaming around mountain cliffs and dense rainforests. You get a cabin though.
>>
File: 1433171965571.jpg (832 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
1433171965571.jpg
832 KB, 2553x1534
>>81430484

Quite hilarious, Theresa May is the woman who regularly denied people entry to the UK if they held any views unacceptable to her personally on the grounds they would be not conducive to the public good?

Kekeroo, like some kind of Orwellian hell.
>>
>last Sunday Politics until September
>>
>>81430567
You don't get cabins here.
>>
>>81430608
Why the fug are my images not posting
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 913x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 913x1200
How based is the Spectator?

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2008/02/the-real-tributaries-of-enochandx2019s-andx2018rivers-of-bloodandx2019/

[spoiler]not at all[/spoiler]
>>
File: 3036201.jpg (21 KB, 225x251) Image search: [Google]
3036201.jpg
21 KB, 225x251
>>81430668
>He doesn't have a 4chan pass.
>>
>>81430615
You just sit your way through hours?
>>
File: May on Blair.jpg (132 KB, 1136x526) Image search: [Google]
May on Blair.jpg
132 KB, 1136x526
>>81430584

>Quite hilarious

Only May can end the Blairite threat for once and all.
>>
File: 1425701824769.png (742 KB, 1116x585) Image search: [Google]
1425701824769.png
742 KB, 1116x585
>>81430668

Did you renew your pass?
>>
File: muh divisive.png (34 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
muh divisive.png
34 KB, 657x657
>>81430608
>>last Sunday Politics until September
What, why?
>>
>>81430687
>http://www.spectator.co.uk/2008/02/the-real-tributaries-of-enochandx2019s-andx2018rivers-of-bloodandx2019/
Spectator is the GOAT
>>
File: 1446055648149.png (342 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1446055648149.png
342 KB, 710x720
Why was /pol/ down?
>>
>>81429271
Fun in PMQs.
>>
>>81430608
At least we have THE NEIL on Thursday: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07lqhhn

inb4 ruined by isis again
>>
>>81430751
topkek
>>
WebM of front on video of Nice truck attack
From here:
https://vid.me/O8kl
And here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

SPREAD TO ALL NORMIES
>REPEAT
SPREAD TO ALL NORMIES

This is the video that wakes the normies up
This is the future we face unless we de-Islamify our countires
>>
>>81430668
Must've been May's filters.

Looks like police is on it's way, anon
>>
>>81429502
It happens every other week now
>>
>>81430842

because bad bad stupid pooninny nay nays.
>>
>>81430913
what the actual fuck? guy is standing there watching his phone

holy shit

pokemon go or what?
>>
>>81416822
A FUCKING POTATO

Didn't read
>>
>>81430842
Gook sold our memes again to the jews
>>
>>81430913
Holy shit RIP

F
>>
>>81431033
Frogs dont have Pokemon Go yet to my knowledge
>>
>>81430913
nobody fucking cares cunt
>>
>>81430842
May trailing her "Moral Internet 16" programme before she passes the legislation
>>
File: Michael-Gove-008.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Gove-008.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>81418338
>anglo Merkel
>>
>>81430913
I don't think I'll ever be able to read the place name Nice and not read the word nice

Holy shit though, they got messi
>>
>>81431365

You would like to punch on tonight, cunt?
>>
Why does Scotland want to cling on to EU membership but Northern Ireland just goes along with it?
>>
File: 1462119413380.jpg (241 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
1462119413380.jpg
241 KB, 600x953
>>81431409

I could not imagine a scenario where Michael Gove were to become Prime Minister. Surely the posh little dweeb understood it would never happen? or did his wife give him a gee up beforehand and trick him into running?
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36818050

>On the EU, Mr Smith, MP for Pontypridd, suggested the possibility of a second referendum on EU membership, but said it would depend on what kind of deal the UK negotiated on the terms of Brexit.

>He also said it would be "very tempting" for Labour to campaign on a promise not to trigger the Article 50 process "because we are a party that believes in being at the heart of Europe".

>"I don't think we should accept we're on a definite path out. I think we need to make sure people are satisfied," he added.

>"We trusted people, rightly, to take the decision. We can trust them again in 18 months time to check it's absolutely what they wanted."

What did he mean by this /pol/?
>>
File: mint.jpg (8 KB, 236x296) Image search: [Google]
mint.jpg
8 KB, 236x296
>Senator moves to put Britain at the front of the queue for US trade deals

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bd6a5134-4b6f-11e6-825d-b2776b282d87
>>
>>81431670
Because Braveheart is a thing
>>
>>81426680
The Anglo Saxons IS Britain.
>>
>>81431631
Yeah looks like Messi got hit in the full Liveleak vid
>>
https://twitter.com/MarrShow/status/754601947718496256

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>81431809
Hahaha get fucked, obongo
>>
File: welsh pepe on suicide watch.png (42 KB, 659x446) Image search: [Google]
welsh pepe on suicide watch.png
42 KB, 659x446
>>81431812
>The Anglo Saxons IS Britain.

R-right
>>
>>81431803
He meant 'I'm so disconnected from my party's voters that it still hasn't resonated with me that I don't represent their views'
>>
>>81431903
Fucking no, we need grammar schools
>>
>>81431929
MEN OF HARLECH STOP YOUR DREAMING
CANT YOU SEE THEIR BALL POINTS GLEAMING
SEE THE REMANIAC SCOTSMAN STREAMING
TO THE POLLING BOOTH

you did us proud taff
>>
g-g-good aftern-noon...

https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelects/status/754551971030274048

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 39% (+1)
LAB: 29% (-1)
UKIP: 14% (-1)
LDEM: 9% (+1)
GRN: 4% (-)
(via ICM / post-Wednesday)

l-labour b-b-btfo...
>>
Do Germans even have emotions?
They fail to understand empathy, and any empathy that is shown is normally proven to be artificial empathy - case and point: refugees.
Hell, I know autistic people that have more empathy and emotion than your average Jerry.
So, do the Krauts have emotions? Are they human?
>>
File: 463453.jpg (42 KB, 440x468) Image search: [Google]
463453.jpg
42 KB, 440x468
>>81431903
>stealing another ukip policy
>>
File: wow.jpg (123 KB, 617x813) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
123 KB, 617x813
Why are Corbyn followers so misogynistic?
>>
>>81432081
>under 30%
ahahahaha holy shit
>>
>>81431903
Nothing wrong with Grammar schools mate but the lefties would go ballistic.
>>
>>81432081
AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 53% of the electorate is right wing
>>
>>81432081
-1 is good considering they've lost their front man in such a personality driven party
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 750x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 750x262
>>81432028
>tfw you lose your seat at the next election
>>
>>81432162
As in UKIP I mean
>>
>>81431903
Is she saying she will bring them back or not?

Her answer was complete fluff
>>
>>81432129
Why do the lefties hate Grammar schools? I can't understand it, don't they boost social mobility?
>>
>>81432111
What a cunt.
She stole my surname
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.