[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Session #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: immagination.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
immagination.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Continued from

>>81399123

Be back shortly. Ask questions again if not answered in last thread.
>>
File: BEST WALL.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1276) Image search: [Google]
BEST WALL.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1276
>>81409891
>>81408188
>>81409320
>On the other hand, if public opinion can be shifted towards rational infrastructure development rather than over-the-top extravagances with no additional functionality (nicer airports?) you can feed the narcissist tendencies in a good way

What do you think about this? Would it be something that would help our infrastructure?
>>
Is it too late for attempting peaceful change for the greater good in the US? Or is violent change inevitable?
>>
So what are the factions, in abstract terms if needed. What are the endgames?
>>
Why are we supposed to hate hitler and the nazis?
>>
asking again:

How concerned should we be over Russia invading the Baltic states for the same reasons they went into Crimea and eastern Ukraine?
>>
I'm interested in the answer to
>>81401971
from otherfag. Child molestation and human trafficking is a big weakness of the enemy we should exploit.
>>
>>81409891

Can you expand on what you mentioned about George Washington
>>
Which theory is correct: plate tectonics or expanding Earth?
>>
File: universal brain.jpg (224 KB, 1068x733) Image search: [Google]
universal brain.jpg
224 KB, 1068x733
>>81409444
electro-magnetics seem to always be tied in to this type of thing when I look at what the government's efforts have revolved around this topic.

Is there any basis to the notion that consciousness is the energy which holds things together on scale larger than gravity can operate in?

This is a personal supposition.

i.e. when we look out at the structures that we have mapped, they oddly resemble neurons.

Galaxies spin axis are aligned along magnetic field lines. Can you have magnetism without the associated electrical component?
>>
>>81409891
1) About the median income rising to $500K, how would this be accomplished? By expansion of technology allowing for others to create new markets such as Space Exploration/mining (imagine how much R&D would need to go into materials fabrication, energy production, agriculture/bio-tech, etc)

2) As mentioned by >>81409700, if you are an altruistic society, why work in the shadows? Is there some other organization(s) that are out there that would prevent you in your goals?
>>
What do you think of Max Tegmark's Mathematical Universe Hypothesis?

Does anybody in the world have over one trillion dollars in assets?
>>
whats the long time outlook for europe? is austria important?
>>
>>81409891
I understand why malevolent schools or societies would lurk in the shadows while working towards a grand plan through deception and manipulation.

What stops altruistic societies or schools from gaining more exposure, even if indirectly (not including obscure Laotion Zoetrope animation boards)? Would the great collection of insight and wisdom not be of use for good people the world over to take action?
>>
>>81410027
It's fair to describe US society as crumbling, which means it isn't in a position to support open borders. A wall isn't going to solve your problems by any means. If you think of it is as an end goal rather than a stop-gap measure, your situation isn't going to improve much.
>>
Red pills available:

>>81399123

Archive here for any who may be interested:

http://archive.is/dweNB
>>
>>81410048
Violence in terms of widespread bloodshed isn't inevitable. Change without at least an implied use of force is not going to happen however.
>>
>>81409891
What is fueling the "factions"... driving them to act as they do? Ideology (which ones); Religious belief? Greed?

As I understand it, the direction the world moves toward is the product of different vectors, motivated by their own interests and struggling to make them triumph above others. There are some surface of frictions between the different "factions" but it is rarely confrontational on a large scale. Did you ever think about making a "map" of those different interest groups, factions, whatever you want to call it?

It would facilitate things and a doxography of the "ideologies" of your adversaries should help as well, though that's assuming they aren't just inspired by money.
>>
What do you get out of roleplaying on /pol/ you fucking autist.
>>
>>81410496
Wall is stop gap IMO. After the wall, we still have a country in dire need of vision and spirit.
>>
>>81409891
in the last thread you touched on an aversion to the middle class as a source of potential dissidents

youve also stated that median incomes could reach 500k/yr within the next 10 years or so

elimination of the middle class isnt in the cards as youve said

is the goal to make everyone so comfy af that they would never dream of dissent?

or is the goal a hyperinflation scenario where yes everyone makes half a mil but uses it to keep the stove warm at night?

people with little to no resources would be less of a threat than an affluent one with time on its hands, no?
>>
Do we have time machines right now
What's the situation on aliens
What technology did the nazis have did some go back in time

One more what should I invest in to be a millionaire do in have to move
>>
>>81410064
It's better to think in terms of processes rather than end games. Theories of governance, how to maintain order, and things like this are vastly more important to comprehend than derivative operations in support of these ideologies.
>>
>>81410684
Even if HLI is a turd burglar it's still more interesting conversation than BBC tranny Hitler.
>>
>>81410684
SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITTED

What was hitlers endgame?

Is climate change (man made) real? If not why do they push it?
>>
>>81409891
Nuclear attack coming soon?
>>
Does Russia (Putin) still have influence with al-aqaeda and and if so. The ties that Clinton has with al-aqaeda are they allies (in any form) or do they hate each other but Clinton uses al-aqaeda for her own ends?

For those who don't know Alexander Litvinenko claimed that Russia trained Ayman al-Zawahiri and Semion Mogilevich (Russian head mofia boss guy) sold arms to al aqaeda.

Also is Clinton just the "doer" person. She get paid via the foundation and then she makes stuff happen through connections? Also is Obama paid through the Foundation?

The 2.3 Trillion that went missing and was found missing before 9/11. who did that money get funneled/go to?
>>
>>81410733
>Is the goal a hyperinflation scenario where yes everyone makes half a mil but uses it to keep the stove warm at night? People with little to no resources would be less of a threat than an affluent one with time on its hands, no?

In my opinion, people with little to no resources cannot make any significant progress (societal contribution, technological contribution, etc) so I would assume that particular scenario is not desired.
>>
>>81410774
Where do you stand on theory then?
>>
>>81410496
Well the wall helps in some areas like immigration, but the pic i posted was from one of Trump's HQs and it shows Nuclear power plants and a massive High speed rail system being built and tied into the Wall and you said we need REAL ideas that actually help our infrastructure. If all of that's true would it help or hurt us?
>>
>>81410072
Russia generally acts for reasons of defensive maneuvering rather than aggression or empire building. There isn't much to be gained from an outright invasion of the Baltics, but they are actively cultivating friendly regimes, especially in their immediate neighborhood.
>>
Is Graham Hancock on the right path with his assumptions about a worldwide, high tech civilization existing before the last ice age? Could you tell us about this ancient civ in any detail? Do we have any bases/operations on the moon or mars yet? Do crystals serve a function with reaching a higher state of conciousness?
>>
File: 569985214637.jpg (47 KB, 900x1216) Image search: [Google]
569985214637.jpg
47 KB, 900x1216
>>81409891
I like you
These are entertaining, and I'll admit, somewhat enlightening threads

Tell me what a disillusioned scientist/engineer should do with themselves these days if you don't mind
>>
should we be scared of ai?
>>
File: 1467956769457.jpg (234 KB, 506x722) Image search: [Google]
1467956769457.jpg
234 KB, 506x722
>>81410594
In what direction(s) should one look, academically speaking, to get a better picture of all this?

Also how do I into the /x/ stuff? Is there really an element of the occult at work in the workings of the world and geopolitics?
>>
>>81410885
they also cant cause any serious threat to the established order which seems to be the main concern
>>
>>81410972
>Is there really an element of the occult at work in the workings of the world and geopolitics?
Redpill https://youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
>>
>>81410139
The most important thing underground in Hawaii is rich deposit of rare earth minerals. Slightly harder to get at than in Afghanistan, but much easier than fighting a war.
>>
>>81410148
See

>>81406759

Feel free to ask more questions.
>>
>>81411014
Fair point. My assumption was when HLI threw out the $500K number, the spending power would be roughly the same to today, maybe a bit less. And if it's roughly the same, more people would be better off, given that the money would probably be heavily taxed for everyone's benefit, assuming the taxed money collected would be put to the appropriate use.
>>
>>81410885
>significant progress
I agree, it would merely be the illusion of progress. I think that we are at the point technologically, that the illusion needs to be replaced with actual progress however.

People are tired of the illusion of progress and the power players are expending almost their entire energy output at maintaining illusory progress as a means of control.

Things will reach a point soon where more and more people will no longer merely accept the illusion that things are getting better and will begin to demand that things actually get better.

imho.
>>
>>81410244
You've veered way off course here. Learn more actual physics.
>>
when is the mainstream going to finally realize that the war on terror is just as stupid as the war on drugs.
>>
Hi there, again. Thank you for answering my question in a previous thread the other day. I have another for you.

I remember having my first lucid dream when I was 5. I would also have dreams that would show me future events. In my 20's I decided to attempt to "master" the sleeping side of my life and studied mostly Carlos Castaneda and Gurdjieff to do so. That's when things got scary. I ended up successfully training myself to have out of body experiences prompted by the process of falling asleep. I was also able to successfully affect others with these OOB events. It got too scary though, and I ended up being attacked (for lack of a better word?) by my own mind while awake, hearing voices when I was trying to fall asleep, things falling off walls, see words appear in the grass, and being bothered what I think were units of consciousness that have no physical form. It seemed that the exercises I was doing (attention exercises, a lot of eye movement stuff and silencing of the internal dialogue) actually induced schizophrenic symptoms. When I converted to Christianity it all stopped after about 6 months of fighting.

Can you give me some insight on what happened to me?
>>
Is your group in any way related to what is in The Kyballion by The Three Initiates?
>>
>>81411299
>that the illusion needs to be replaced with actual progress however.
The questions then become "how can we make progress" and "are we actually making progress in the right direction". My question is what can be done to bring people about to thinking these questions?
>>
>>81409891
physics fag here

Regarding the CF, how is the message spread without liberal subversion and outshadow the email scandal? Most liberals are completely unaware of SAPs or even care. It also seems most of the "attacks" get easily reconciled as petty propaganda by liberals and literally nothing sticks to the bitch in the end.

If something concrete exists between her and the extorted SAPs where can anons like us dig into to uncover it?
>>
>>81411219
Speaking of, anything here worthy of further development?

>>81406759
>you can actually offer freedom before the establishment figures out you're rocking the boat and doing it for real.

>>81408951

>I think I get you, Washington played his opposition at their own game and beat them.

>He had them thinking that his work (and that of those who he was working with) might have actually their work and thus allowed him to continue.

>Bringing the same notion forward, if we can make Black Team think we are doing their work, then we might have more of a chance at succeeding because the opposition will think we are an extension of their efforts rather than an attempt at making something else come in to being. This is where we can best employ our force multipliers and alternative armaments.

>Find those key logs and break up the log jams, close the technology gaps.

>Right track?
>>
Why do major companies like google support diversity and immigration

Should we be afraid of virtual reality?

Are artificial wombs coming
>>
>>81410327
We can increase the energy per capita consumption 10x in 10 years with current technology. It's a better estimate of GDP than most metrics, especially if you're talking about productive GDP.

We work in the shadows because there are groups that want to snuff out people like us. We don't have the ability to eliminate them overnight. The best we can do right now is very targeted intervention.
>>
>>81411219

How will the massive population boom in Africa affect the coming century? Africa is expected to have a population of 4 billion by 2100 with no real progress being made to stabilize the continent? Are we in for decades more of mass migration out of Africa and is there a plan in place to deal with it?
>>
>>81409891
THE FRACTAL YOU FAGGOT

TELL THEM ABOUT THE FRACTAL
>>
>>81410416
This is more like an analogy than a theory - very limited usefulness.

There are individuals with control over $1T+ capital.
>>
Virtual Reality.

Game Changer?
or Change Changer?
>>
>>81411612
Energy consumption is a broad category. What the hell does a 10x energy consumption net (figure it signifies an increase in industry and such, but what else)? And another question is how that energy will be supplied? Is there some sort of technological breakthrough that will make energy production cheaper, easier, more reliable to harness?
>>
>>81410486
To the extent we're secretive, it's to protect our own survival.
>>
>>81411612
My question in this thread (>>81410486) was a little more specific. I would assume the answer is because powerful people want people like you dead. Surely there are ample indirect ways of getting the information out though. What stops your organization from pushing as much info out to as many people as possible? I refuse to believe that /pol/ is the best outlet reachable without getting "snuffed out."

I hope you answer this specifically, it makes very little sense to a simple man untrained in the ways of the ancients.
>>
>>81410619
I'll think about an infographic for you along these lines.
>>
please answer if you can kind sir?
>>
>>81410733
Elimination of the middle class isn't one of our goals.

Your regime would very much like to see this.
>>
>>81410753
No time machines or aliens.
>>
>>81412214
I'd assume this is one outlet amongst many. Probably to get "the signal hidden amongst noise", as someone put it.
>>
>>81410813
No
>>
>>81410244
The Universe is a microneuron highway of a higher dimension...?
>>
>>81412411
Why would they want to get rid of the midle class
>>
Have we seen any hint on these threads of this guy being legit?
>>
>>81412669
People are claiming he predicted the attempted coup in Turkey. Unable to verify.
>>
>>81410824
Mogilevich is a western asset and al-Qaeda is the CIA's baby.

The Clintons made their real wealth through involvement with the CIA cocaine dealing. The paid speeches are nothing in comparison. The CF is similar to USAID, another arm through which the regime exerts (often sinister) operations under very thinly veiled cover.

The missing $2T is mostly not really missing, but simply funds that were siphoned into black projects.
>>
>>81412669
Not sure, but as long as it doesn't end up like some sort of elaborate "Papa John's" pizza ad, I'd be happy. Hell, even if it was, I'd still get a bit of a chuckle from it.
>>
>>81412669
well... original FBI anon said non human like aliens existed and now this >>81412434
>>
You said Obuttlicker is more sinister than people know, moreso than being a CIA manchurian candidate? Sinister how?
>>
>>81412817
FBA anon also mentioned he threw in some red herrings as extra cover. This was probably one of them.
>>
>>81412772
What black projects?
>>
What are your thoughts on The Kyballion by The Three Initiates?
>>
>>81412817
I'm pretty sure the fbi anon said there is life in the universe.. not ayy lmaos.
>>
>>81412817
Also remember, this is 4chan. Shitposting is to be expected. Think it's our responsibility to go out and verify ourselves, so we can't take what HLI says at face value either. "Trust but verify", right?
>>
>>81410903
The big picture is, very roughly, that consciousness was loss in catastrophic events in the past. Evidence of civilization remained, consciousness was regained, people realized that it existed before and was lost. Mystery schools form to try to protect against that happening again but are eventually corrupted by ideas like the need for masters and slaves, therefore justifying an effort to keep most people unenlightened, unconscious, downtrodden. We're a splinter group opposed to that and seek the highest elevation of each individual.
>>
File: vivian.jpg (109 KB, 1536x763) Image search: [Google]
vivian.jpg
109 KB, 1536x763
Was Stanley Kubrick murdered?

Mozart?

Tesla? Although old, frail and ridiculed, the fact he had a White House appointment the next day is 'suspicious.'

Was he the greatest mind of the last century? ( no confirmation necessary)

Top 3 greatest mathematicians (excluding Srinivasa Ramanujan).
>>
>>81410066
They were the easiest way into europe to create the european union thus giving the US more power in europe than ever before.
>>
How would one go about employment within your circle?

Is it knowing the right people/having the family?

Getting astonishing grades in ivy league colleges?

Do you ever bring in uneducated people or those without degrees?

What would you tell somebody who never even attended a single class of high school due to unfortunate circumstances and even worse parenting? Get garbage minimum wage jobs for the rest of his life?

Surely there's some sort of clandestine government program seeking people with no direction or motivation in their life. Maybe scientific or medical testing? I have to be good for something.
>>
>>81410938
We support a new generation of safer nuclear power plants and high speed rail projects, although not of the usual design.
>>
>>81412411
thank you very much for your replies

just speaking from the gut here

the separation of people by personality type would probably achieve your goals far, far faster than trying to exert controls financially

no matter how comfy you make some people, they will always want to create problems

it would be better to start profiling people as they grow up and steer them in the direction they need to be in

as of now it seems to be expected to happen organically and way too much is left to chance

control of information would also be essential
>>
>>81413160
So, "your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods"? We trying to, proverbially, re-partake from the fruit of the tree of knowledge and elevate us all?
>>
>>81413569
>high speed rail projects
Maglev vactube trains?
>>
>>81410959
No bases on the moon on mars. We don't consider the prior civilization to be particularly high tech by modern standards. Comparable to what existed 2000 years ago, but more integrated globally.
>>
>>81409891

if you cannot see the fractal than you are either a fool or a puppet of your own design
>>
>>81413160
so you know your enemies/opponents in person? you seem very interested in history so what are some important events?
>>
>>81410972
Depends on what you mean by occult.
>>
>>81409891
What role do the "establishment" play in a historical and global sense ? I heard you mention them in terms of American politics and revolution, but how do they fit in to the bigger picture ?
>>
I want to learn as much as possible, and spread as much knowledge as possible. What college degree do I go for?
>>
>>81411276
It was meant as a 10x improvement in real terms per capita, i.e., an elimination of poverty and the sort of conditions that allow extensive free time to develop as a person.
>>
>>81413769
Again, getting into /x/ territory, but sounds almost like what happened in the Biblical story of the Tower of Babel. People working together to build a tower to the heavens, being struck down with different languages and splintering off. Then again, I could have interpreted what you said completely incorrectly.

>>81413980
And I honestly hope and pray that this happens.
>>
>>81409891
Was the coup in Turkey a failed US-attempt, or a false flag by Erdogan to seize more power?
>>
File: image.png (210 KB, 668x634) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210 KB, 668x634
married to a Canadian. She wants to wait till she gets a visa to come to USA. Will take 7 months. Or I could make her wait in America and it will take 12-20 month for her to get a visa but she is at least here with me. So do you predict anything crazy happening in 7 months to stop her from coming?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x491
>>81413160
Hey, I'm new to /pol/ as of today and have no idea what I'm reading, but I'm under the impression this guy is some kind of RP nut job.

I'll set that aside for a moment, because mystery schools are fun.

Can you predict the future? What are the limitations on predicting the future? Why is the future predictable?
>>
>>81411457
You played the game for the thrill and lost yourself in the process.
>>
>>81414121
Honestly, who knows? This is 4chan, just enjoy the posts for what they are.
>>
there is literally a single algorithm that all existence can trace to

nearly every religion, cult and secret society was based around various aspects of this "equation"

this is the literal proof of god
>>
>>81414417
cringe
>>
What kind of secrets are encoded into the mathematics and proportions of the ancient structures, such as the Great Pyramid? Is the Imperial Measure (foot, mile, etc) an ancient measure based on sacred geometry?
>>
>>81411536
Do it yourself and demonstrate the potential of a better way.
>>
Is the we wuz kangz meme true is it really the truth no this is not a shit post
>>
File: 1468586874394-pol.gif (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468586874394-pol.gif
137 KB, 500x500
>>81409891
>High level insider
>Literally no proof
>anyone can write what you are writing
>>
>>81414470
Thought the Imperial Measure was based off of exactly that, what some King or Emperor decreed it to be. "We shall call this measurement a foot as it is the same length as my foot".
>>
>>81411538
You need the big picture, not just Hillary. Bush and Clintons did a lot of stuff together, including CIA cocaine running, 9/11, etc., and you should take the approach of the system being broken rather than just a narrow partisan view.
>>
>>81414470
Read "Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men." The imperial and metric system can both be traced back to ancient measurements which are based upon cosmic measurements, I.e distance between earth and sun/moon. Can't remember exact celestial bodies. The book is pretty damn good. Goes into ancient info which has similarities to the human genome too.
>>
>>81414189
Wait hang on I did this aswell and one time I saw a giant crystal while passed out what the hell did I do
>>
>>81414096

Please answer this
>>
>>81414713
Ill be sure to check it out, thanks brah
>>
>>81409891

How can we take any meaningful action when western democracies have been so thoroughly balkanized? Over the last 50 years, every platform for unity has been destroyed or "discredited." People no longer experience common ties through family, community, religion, country, etc. It's just a buch of hedonistic itch-scratchers going it alone.

So, the collapse of 2008 happens, and nobody calls for blood. Edward Snowden informs us of a secret surveillance state, and nobody calls for blood. European politicians flood their countries with dangerous saves, and nobody calls for blood, etc etc etc...

What do we do about the fact that our cultures have been destroyed and there is no meaningful platform left for mass unity and resistance?
>>
>>81411567
You're getting a better conceptual grasp of what happened in the past here, but this is a trick that has already played out.

To a large extent, you have a free society that resulted from those efforts. The next step is actually utilizing those freedoms, not running a similar con on the establishment.

We've already backed them against the wall with the American revolution that led to a majority middle class. Think in terms of pushing the project forward - you're most of the way there already.
>>
>>81414461
you fail to understand the significance of such a thing

think of it like the butterfly effect

if i knew enough of the algorithm i could just snap my finers in the right place, and you would die
>>
>>81414786
Except the crazy losing my mind part
>>
>>81414877
Curious, what sparked that question?
>>
Why was Scalia murdered? What's your favorite drink?
>>
>>81409891
What should I be most concerned about? Will the US collapse within the next 10 years? What are things that I should worry about?
>>
>>81412214
We work with similar purpose in a wide variety of ways. There isn't anything special about /pol/ other than it is a significant, high traffic environment of people that want to think some things that matter.
>>
>>81415263
Who really runs shit?
>>
>>81412534
People who can afford leisure can afford to think and become dissidents.
>>
>>81412963
Brzezinski recruited him into the CIA. Do you have any idea what he did as an agent in his early years? There's a very deep rabbit hole there.
>>
>>81415048
I understand we don't understand a lot about the physics of the universe. Sure there could be some equation to do crazy shit be we are 1. So far away from finding it. 2. Probably existing a couple dimensions belong the threshold to carry out or even comprehend those equations. Basically we are stuck with Pokemon Go for now until we squash religion and put our energy into science.
>>
Will there be any energy production or storage advancements? I have been watching the rossi e-cat for sometime, I'm still skeptical but there always appears to be considerable interest and funding for it from large companies.
>>
>>81413000
Wide variety of things from funding covert ops teams to highly classified weapons programs to simple R&D projects.
>>
>>81415146
I remember researching stonehenge and the pyramids of giza, and the researchers made some interesting correlations about celestial arrangements, but only if they used feet and miles. They figured the foot and mile must have been used in the mists of prehistory. Just curious about that kinda shizz. Makes me wonder why the US kept the imperial system, to maintain this ancient knowledge maybe?
>>
So, somebody update me.

What exactly is this guy a high level insider of exactly? Do we know?
>>
>>81413245
Leibniz, Nash, and Godel.
>>
File: Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidojo.jpg (9 KB, 304x174) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidojo.jpg
9 KB, 304x174
>>81415460
>Brzezinski
Is pic related related?
>>
>>81415460
>Do you have any idea what he did as an agent in his early years?
No. Uni in Chicago in classic radical fashion after growing up in Hawaii and Indonesia, then fast forward to senator from nowhere. What did he do? Assassin?
>>
>>81415703
>Leibniz
My personal favorite. :)
>>
>>81414189
Can you please elaborate?
>>
>>81415859
You fucked meditation bro it's dangerous if you don't have a hard will, plus no mental illness and stress
>>
>>81413754
We think it is important to depart from the idea of passenger rail and build platform rail. For example, you could drive your car onto a platform and be taken ~500 miles in minutes, completing the first few miles and last few miles in the ordinary way. In other words, enhancing the efficiency of the basic existing system without incurring the costs of the "last mile" problems.
>>
>>81409891

You consistently speak as if money and technology will solve all of our problems (space elevators, per capita income, etc). But, we already enjoy a level of these things far beyond anything our ancestors could have dreamed of. And we're on the brink of civilizational collapse.

I'm skeptical about how deep your wisdom runs if you don't identify some spiritual sickness at the root of all our problems.
>>
What you said about Math being mire suitably expressed in another language -- I was thinking you meant music -- number expressed as ratios of vibrational frequencies, which are imminent in all things, i.e. everything vibrates, energeric states can be seen as intervals of frequency
>>
>>81415592
It's been a while since I read the book but basically it says that there was a cosmic war. After the war, the "elites" jump started our civilization with the megalithic yard so we could barter and create an economy.
>>
File: laughing azumanga daioh.gif (549 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
laughing azumanga daioh.gif
549 KB, 720x534
>>81415703
>>81409891
>people actually believe some fat bitch who offers ZERO proof role playing anonymously on 4chan

LMFAO

fuck off you clueless shit bag

i shit right in your fucking faggot mouth idiot
>>
>>81416154
Cymatics baby. #thuglife #420yolo
>>
>>81413825
Yes, some of them.
>>
>>81415984
You may be right. And perhaps the "turning off your internal dialogue" part may have actually been a mistake. I think we might need it.
>>
>>81416199
Says guy who only learned of Leibniz just now.
>>
is there something sinister in medical sciences? are some cures kept from the public?
>>
>>81414096
False flag

Don't be a coincidence theorist. Do you really think there is any chance that the coup started right when the 28 pages were released by accident?
>>
What's Nigel Farage's agenda? I can believe it was populism, but my gut tells me at least some high level insiders were backing brexit when so many are openly against it.
>>
>>81412772
I've heard that the British Royals and the Bushes/Clintons run the largest drug operation. Prince Philip (who married Liz by knowing her secrets and blackmailing her) as head of the Navy began this in earnest with Louis Mountbatten in the 50s using floating buoys dropped by Navy ships. Any truth to this?
>>
>>81416426
About as much as the murder of police officers on the heels of FBI not recommending prosecution of Trollary.
>>
>>81415859
He probably meant you were lucid dreaming for the sheer ability to lucid dream, started poking around in your own head and weren't really investigating with any real intention. Got spooked and lost.

At least that's what I would have said.

You and me actually have a lot in common, only real reason I haven't ditched this thread yet.
>>
>>81416506
The British royals (not even British) were opium peddlers in HK IIRC.
>>
>>81409891
Ever here of a group that calls themselves PenUmbra?

Also, is the a safe place to be when WW3/nuclear war breaks out?
>>
>>81414947
The reason you are easy to co-opt during events like 2008 is because just saying no to the current system isn't meaningful opposition.

You need some concrete ideas about what to change and where to go from here. If you don't know yourself and your mission, you can't stand against the winds of balkanization.
>>
>>81415225
He was making noise about Obama blackmailing Roberts.
>>
>>81414417
"In the beginning there was the word."
>>
>>81416196
Interesting... I watched some youtube lectures by the big fuzzy guy who assisted graham hancock with some research here in the US (cant remember his name). He is a freemason and into sacred geometry and basically stated that in ancient times, 'man is the measure of all things'. Has to do with the golden ratio being the base for human physiology and then up-scaling throughout the cosmos. So the size and distance of the moon, vs the size and distance of the sun has a direct correlation to the human foot vs the human pace.
>>
>>81416426
Wait, the US worked in conjunction with Erdogan to stage an easily defeatable coup so that both parties would benefit?
That's some scary shit.
>>
>>81416665
hey shit head, pony up some proof that you're an "insider" or fuck off
>>
>>81409891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nCtPJUyolE
>>
>>81416786
What does Obutthole have on Roberts?
>>
>>81415225
I've heard Scalia had bigtime pedo shit going on and had to be dealt with as a liability
>>
Give us a prediction so we know you're more than a roleplayer. I'll screencap the post. It can't be too vague.
>>
>>81415859
Action without intent. You were making yourself into an ape.
>>
>>81416889
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nCtPJUyolE
One of my favorite albums. :)
>>
>>81415540
Apparently ecat is controlled disinfo
>>
Am I to take being skipped as an answer itself or was the question not worth responding to considering my cattle status?
>>
>>81416334
Yes
>>
>>81416919
That he's gay, why do think Roberts voted for Obamacare when it was clearly unconstitutional?
>>
What's your favorite drink?
>>
>>81416506
CIA involvement in cocaine and heroin is a direct continuation by the very same people that ran the British opium cartel.
>>
>>81417106
Faggot would really sell his country out when he has a life appointment and it's LGBTeatime? Doesn't make sense what am I missing?
>>
>>81411824

It may have little direct usefulness. But understanding the hypothesis and believing it to be true is enlightening. Breaking the illusion of matter is as enlightening and as important as breaking the illusion of free will.

When everyone knows the fundamental nature of reality, the world will inevitably make progress technologically and morally.
>>
>>81409891
Is Putin behind the global rise in fascism?
>>
>>81415460
Im guessing brezezinski recruited him after graduating at occidental and before enrolling at Harvard, where the directionality of his career shifted towards its current state.

What did he do in India, Pakistan and Indonesia? Am I on the right track?
>>
>>81417002
Why does this song give the most comfy feels ever... there has to be a scientific explanation?
>>
>>81417053
>Apparently ecat is controlled disinfo
What's the point of it?
I noticed blacklight/brilliant light power appear to be having some success recently.
>>
>>81416271
so you meet every few years, drink lafite rothschild and exchange insults?
>>
File: saturday-acl-grimes-15.jpg (250 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
saturday-acl-grimes-15.jpg
250 KB, 600x400
Do you like Grimes?
>>
>>81417326
Because you have good taste in music in a world filled with trash.
>>
>>81416831
Yes. The efforts in Syria are collapsing and they need Erdogan's position to be stronger to keep going.
>>
Is that Star Trek movie gonna be any good or what
>>
>>81414786
>>81414786
Can you answer this please it's been a weird mystery in my life, sorry for asking the crystal was purple by the way it shined really bright, I woke up with my for head burning if it matters.
>>
>>81417229

He's an old-school fag from the 50s and he has a family.
>>
>>81417075
You shouldn't want to be a pawn.
>>
So we are to...create our own reality by dissolving what we think we know about the world and become the possibilities that we aim to achieve without thought to limitations? Is this about the jist of what you're trying to tell us about the second birth of consciousness?
>>
File: 1450142814933.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1450142814933.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>81417414
Hold me bro. It's a comfy kind of sadness.
>>
>>81417099
>>81416334
what exactly?
>>
>>81416999
>>81416595
Fair enough. I did have intent though. It was probably quite misguided but.. I was specifially trying to store up enough personal power/energy and get skilled enough at moving around in the OOB state to be capable of remaining a cohesive and independent unit of consciousness when I die.
>>
I would also like to see you respond to this >>81416991 post.

I would love to ask legitimate questions, though I'd like some verification.
>>
>>81417622
Held. You like BoC too?
>>
Was Hitler a good goy or did he actually declare war on the elite?
>>
>>81417310
Putin is actually more of an anti-fascist than fascist. The US merges state and corporations and bought up the Russian economy in the 90s. Putin seems like a fascist seizing all of that back, but is really undoing fascism. It's necessary to do this from a position of strength, and there is corruption in Russia to be sure - nowhere close to ideal.
>>
>>81416991
this.
>>
>>81409346
>>81409346
>>81409346
does propaganda warfare happen on /pol/?
>>
Do you feel fulfilled by what you do?

Do you act in opposition to powerful agents because of you want progress for mankind or is it a case of "The Dangerous Game" for you?
>>
>>81417355
No
>>
>>81417685
The other main intent was to gain as much awareness as possible and understand reality as it truly is. Those were my two main goals - retain consciousness after physical death and ascend to a higher state of awareness.
>>
>>81417836
What's that
>>
>>81417311
Obama's transfer to Columbia (where Brzezinski was a faculty member) from Occidental is when he joined the CIA.
>>
File: Namibia Promotional Art 15.png (607 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
Namibia Promotional Art 15.png
607 KB, 700x985
Is it possible for a new white nation to become a thing in a few years near South Africa or would elites not let that happen?
>>
>>81417913
>people still buying into this neckbeard vape hero's role play

waiting for some proof "insider"
>>
>>81417634
Wide variety of things, from stuff that is in the public record like intentionally doping vaccines with cancer viruses to cures for cancer.
>>
>>81417842
Hitler was very much controlled.
>>
>>81417519
Keep me in mind, at least.

I have no inclination to continue drudging through this mediocrity. I have very little ties to people, friends or family. Nobody would miss me.

Being even less than a pawn would be preferable if there was purpose behind it. I'm not narcissistic enough to believe I'm fated for something greater than the track I'm on, but I'm not sure I can continue floating along as I have been for so many years.
>>
>>81417956
Well allow me, good taste brother, https://youtu.be/zVWcptE6UAI
>>
>>81410496
>It's fair to describe US society as crumbling

But won't a wall hold all the crumbs together?
>>
>>81417886
Of course. Both directly and spillover.
>>
How can www.trustvote.org win their lawsuit? Was Clinton involved in stealing the election or just her friends?
>>
what kind of future should i consider if i fail at college, have attention deficit disorder, have criminal record, and don't qualify for welfare.
>>
Oh! I have a good one!

In recent years numerous organizations have started testing anti aging treatments involving telomeres and various hormone therapies.

Google for example now has an entire company dedicated to it.

So, is the average person ever gonna see any benefit from that or is immortality going to be too expensive for most people?
>>
>>81417909
A little bit of both. I'm predisposed to a rebellious nature no doubt.
>>
>>81418001
What's the most incriminating thing you know about Obammer's past? You said the rabbit hole goes very deep, how deep?
>>
>>81409891
Do you know if the Trump campaign has been subverted by any Globalists? Can Manafort be trusted?

I can't understand the Pence VP pick unless he really wanted to unify the Republicans, and he's not part of the Council of Foreign Relations like Newt is.
>>
>>81417858
But what about the rest of the world? France, Japan, The Philippines, Spain, and the U.S. all have rising fascist/nationalist-type leaders.
>>
are b61's missing from incirlik?
>>
>>81418092
>intentionally doping vaccines with cancer viruses
This. BTW we're in the year of 69 (cancer)
>>
>>81417384
this is a very important question, OP
pls answer
>>
>>81418207
It's highly unlikely that Clinton gave direct orders to rig the elections, although there is no doubt that this cycle has seem systemic fraud. She doesn't need to say it for her subordinates to know what to do at this point.
>>
>>81418187
Damn my nigga

I love robotic vocals. Breakbot, Zapp and Roger, all that

Shot in the dark, but do you know of a trap/electrohouse (just guessing here) song that samples Sade's 'Crime'?
>>
>>81417928
Sounds kinda like you were gonna go paint a picture in the woods and weren't looking to paint trees.
>>
Where can I learn more about these hidden truths

Do you know of any inteligent forums discussing these trends and current affairs
>>
>>81418205
Are you doing some propaganda warfare right now?
>>
So Obama went to Pakistan and Columbia.

So we can say he's involved with drug trade.

Pakistan is he tied up with the Taliban or other Islamic groups?

Also you said he did more sinister thing is him doing the Islamic terror groups the big things, pretty bad stuff with them.

Any other countries he was involved/crazy stuff he did.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 639x346) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 639x346
>>81409891
Was Sandy Hook a false flag? If so, and so much work went into it, why did it fail, or was its goal more obscure than gun control?
>>
Do you believe in good and evil, personally? Do good/evil as polarities, are they expressed in natural frequencies/numbers as well? Is the tritone interval related to 666? What are the good ones? Do some numbers or vibrations suppress or enhance consciousness? If so how should we see how we can help out by amplifying our signals to cancel out the negative shit?
>>
>>81418468
No but awesome range musicbro. What are some of your favorite artists similar to Tycho and BoC?
>>
>>81418242
Average person will benefit.

Part of the problem here is that wealth is concentrated in the old population and so a lot of R&D goes towards keeping them limping along rather than extending productive life of younger people.

You can't end up in a situation where your population trends towards 100% geriatrics without collapsing society.
>>
File: 1451345.jpg (761 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451345.jpg
761 KB, 2560x1600
>>81418530
It's just us desu. At least we're not alone
>>
>>81418468
>Breakbot, Zapp and Roger
Nevermind I missed these. New to me, will check out.
>>
>>81418281
He worked as a covert agent in Afghanistan primarily during the 80s but also off and on in the 90s.
>>
op is a stupid fagit that wont sharpie his own pooper to kill islums
>>
>>81418346
I wonder how much the Chinese know about the drug kingpins? They must want payback for what the Opium wars did to them. I would think that they would be good allies for this reason.
>>
>>81418510
What do you mean? Sorry if I seem dumb, I probably am a bit. I haven't slept much in the past 8 months (new mommy) so I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I need specifics.
>>
I see that you're ignoring my request. Fine, I'll play your game. I had nothing better to do at this hour anyways.

Should we expect a major armed conflict before Obama is out of office?
>>
>>81410496

The wall is symbolic for the actual enforcement of the border and immigration law. Not a single person above 110 IQ cares about the wall, what it looks like, if it ever manifests. All they care about is enforcement, which is 1000% possible, and not a stop gap. Fuck you. I can't wait until we rip you guys from your offices and murder you in the street.
>>
>>81418315
Pence was picked to keep "moderates" from flocking to Trump in droves as Hillary's support was collapsing. They want to maintain the appearance of a relatively even split in voter preference to keep the option of who is given the selection open.
>>
>>81409891
When is the next happening and where?
>>
>>81409891
Insider, what would we be able to do to take back the media from the corporations?

What's the deal with Turkey? ... I think it's a legitimate attempt at a coup by the military for noble reasons (ie: respect for their constitution, and they didn't let NATO know because they don't trust NATO) that Erdogan exploited in a really opportunistic way--am I right?

Do you recommend a certain mantra for self-actualization and accomplishment?
>>
>>81418745
Performing what functions? Assassination, abduction, other?
>>
>>81418346
Fascism and nationalism are distinct concepts.
>>
>>81418745
Why would they put such an important figure in such an environment? What was he doing there?
>>
File: 1446194957944.jpg (19 KB, 584x367) Image search: [Google]
1446194957944.jpg
19 KB, 584x367
>>81414786
I also did this. I got interested in dreams when I was about 18, and one night I sincerely asked "the universe" to show me something interesting. Right as I was falling asleep, it felt like a tiny black hole opened up in the center of my brain, and like my entire body was pulled through it, then I found myself standing in some sort of planetary observation deck. Eventually, I wound up in a dimensionless room being casually debriefed by an extremely attractive woman, whom I knew only as "the Hungarian". By the time it was over, I was creating my own universes and traveling through time in ours. I even met my mother, uncle and grandparents 30 years before I was born.

The next night, I found myself standing on my street. I could see out of the corner of my eyes, the houses "spiraling" in and out of existence as observed them -- and I could hear a voice in my head, speaking in a language I don't consciously know, telling me to ignore it.

As I casually strolled up the hill, I noticed that there were areas of space that shimmered like portals, and that it was getting extremely cold. Not just cold in the sense that the air was cold, but I could feel the cold in my bones, it was like the universe was getting cold.

Then, as I was looking around, everything went black. I was gone. I had no name, and absolutely zero sense of self. I knew and could feel every thought of every creature that every lived, without any context of time. It was so indescribably beautiful that I can't even think about it now without tears streaming down my face.

When I woke up, my brain was in full-on panic mode -- it was like that voice from before was screaming at me to forget what I had seen.

Never had any mental issues though, thankfully.
>>
>>81418745
He must be involved in the heroin trade somehow then. Does he have a preference for dancing boys or sick stuff like that?
>>
>>81418535
I'm trying to change the way you think, sure.
>>
>>81418819
He's basically already answered this: no, but we might go through an economic collapse similar to 2008 before or directly after the election
>>
>>81418582
Brzezinski created al-Qaeda.
>>
Does DARPA have mind control technology?

Is a human level AI already in existence?
>>
>>81418986
Right, I shouldn't be sloppy. To rephrase: is Putin behind the rise of *nationalism* in these countries? (leave the fascist undertones to the side for now)
>>
>>81419135
HLIbro, on economic crisis topic, do you see another round of QE? That's the only way I see collapse being averted but if I'm missing something please enlighten.
>>
>>81409891
Can you answer
>>81418062
>>
>>81419181
What an asshole. At least his daughter is dumb.
>>
>>81418588
Yes. It failed because you guys are doing a better job of not believing bullshit, looking at things under a microscope, noticing inconsistencies.
>>
>>81419019
Did you wake up physically feeling a distinct bone chilling coldness all through your body that you'd never felt before? I always felt that way after I awakened from the OOB experiences (but never the lucid dreams).
>>
>>81418610
>>81418710
Heh, still looking. But a few songs from Janelle Monae's Archandroid give me similar feels. Has that robotic thing going on in it too, hence the album name.

Both Suite Overtures, Neon Gumbo

>I might be a nigger
>>
>>81418950
Why did bill pardon marc rich?

What's the direct link?

It's obvious they were in bed together, and Marc is already dead. How were they involved? And if financially, through what specific company or means?

Was his death natural or planned?
>>
>>81419012
>Why would they put such an important figure in such an environment? What was he doing there?
If he was there in the 1980s it would mean he was working with the taliban against the soviets, it would explain why he is so fond of islamists.
>>
>>81419123
Do thoughts have unique signature frequencies/ratios? Is exploring this knowledge kind of a violation of free will? Bad juju? I suppose if the intent matters then the signature is different so maybe that is moot.
>>
>>81419390
Mushroom and Roses is a must listen too
>>
>>81418468
From your musical taste I'm curious, are you a brother? (the black kind) Lotta soul undertones.
>>
>>81419497
>>81419390
Sister
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.