[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The name Israel is primarily a germanic name"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1464792120596.png (71 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1464792120596.png
71 KB, 500x279
Hey, /pol/.

This is something someone posted a long time ago and I never saw if there were any new threads about it. It sounded interesting, so I'm posting it here again. If the original poster is still alive, please post the rest.

"The name Israel is a primary germanic name for germanic tribes way before jews settled down in palastine. The hebrews have acquired this name to imply they are a higher race and supporter of the promise. But the first 12 dynasties in Israel were germans not hebrews.

As anyone knows the swastika means luck and good and mirrors the white race. While i.e. the hebrew soviet star mirrors the lower race. So anyone who fights against the swastika, fights for the lower race and against the white race and it's holy signs.

Regarding the reports of the Bohusläner pictography were the atlantic invaders so called monsters. They had sexual intercourse with animals like sheeps, pigs and dogs. That's why we called them pigs. In german a pig is called schwein or eber. Now like I said we called the invaders pigs. Let's see who the pigs are... Schwein = Eber = Ebräer = Hebrew. Coincidence? I don't think so. Also the G in nordic is same spoken as the J. So the name Juden derived from Guten/Goten. They have stolen the name Israel and of course the description Israelite which were only a collectement basin of german tribes. The hebrews know this and they know that they were called animals and pigs. That's why they call us germans and all other non-jews like this in all their writings. They hate nothing more than the big folk of germanics (sons of Gods = the asen). We are the totally the opposite pole of them in every aspect, i.e. body composition, shape, morals, view of life and view of world. The lower races represent the animal-human while we do represent the god-human.

Now you understand why the jews force race-mixing so damn much. And sorry for my grammar I'm german and englisch is of course not my native language.
>>
It's stands out of discussion that we never would devote ourselves to dirty work. So the hebrews managed to get the nigger race on their side. They are in body and mind a mixture of animal and human. The devil is represented in the bible as a mixed bastard and again the total opposite of the aryan god-human. I'm at work and have to translate everything from german in englisch. I see I have to do a lot of translations. I will come back with a similar thread after the weekend. I'll work on it. But meanwhile you can do some research about the asen.

P – poды R – rodi R – Stämme

A – acoв A – asow A – der Asen

C – cтpaны S – strani S – vom Land

A – acoв A – asow A – der Asen

Rasa means tribes from the land of the rasa. Only we the whites are god-like aryans. We have come from another planet but this is another issue. It's hard to explain because I still don't know everything about this issue. You can imagine that our gods had problems with others and our home were destroyed so we fled to the earth. We the asen were the first ones of 4 races settling down on the earth. After us came the race of rats/snakes (jews), the empty darkness (niggers) and another race probably the asians. Uhmm.. It's better I come back when I have everything together."

The last statement by OP was that he would come back and post some more when he had "everything together", but as I said, I did not manage to see any more threads about it.

I believe his flag was either German or Russian.
>>
I'll post some German music for the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcbVXs7njjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C7_nZ13HXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCuIm1R53wc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x1UlPWcGtw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSHXL3-c-uE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-oRgkQ8_o
>>
Interesting. Have a bump anon.
>>
>>81370996
I don't know. This sounds like a white version of we wuz kangs.
>>
>>81370996
>Hebrew. Coincidence?
I'll help you. Listen.

Hebrew = he brew => must be a German who invented beer in the Orient.

Your theory is correct. No pun intended.
>>
>>81372085
Thank you, mr America.

>>81372416
It might sound like it, yes, but that is only because you have been targeted by that kind of propaganda.

I only posted it, because I wanted to know more and see if the OP actually had anything more to post. This was at least a year ago or even two years.

>>81372524
That one was quite good. I'll write it down to keep in my notebook.
>>
File: 1230260510677.jpg (43 KB, 276x304) Image search: [Google]
1230260510677.jpg
43 KB, 276x304
>>
>>81372416
>I don't know. This sounds like a white version of we wuz kangs.
>>
WE
>>
I will point out an interesting detail about this.

About the Goths (guten/goten). People of Gotland.

I know a few people from Gotland and they look like Jews, or well, at least kind of asiatic looking.

It's just something you might want to consider taking a closer look at it if you visit Gotland some day.

ps. I don't know many people from Gotland, so this could very well be false.
>>
>>81370996
>>81371165
>>81371775
>>81372976
>>81374443
Just for some chechen em. so close.
>>
Israel = Isis + Ra + El
its an amalgamation of gods from earlier religions.
>>
>>81370996
Look at how ideal those fine Germanic specimens are!
>>
Yes, white people are the true Israel. The modern "jews" are imposters and pretenders.

Each of the 12 tribes of Israel had symbols representing them, look at your family's crest to find which tribe you descend from.

Compare European runic alphabets to the ancient Phoenician alphabet, which was used by Israelites.

The white race has survived throughout the ages because of God's promise to Abraham. Abraham had an illegitimate child with an Egyptian woman, Ishmael, who became the progenitor of the Arabs.

His legitimate son was named Isaac, which Saxons are named after: Isaac's sons = Saxons. Isaac had two sons, Esau and Jacob. Esau was the oldest, but he was wicked and racemixed with the Canaanites. He was cast aside in favor of Jacob, who had 12 sons, which each became a tribe of Israel. Esau's descendants became the Edomites, who warred with Israel, eventually started impersonating them, and became today's jews.

To learn about how the different races came into being, you must read the Book of Jasher, which fleshes out the events in the Old Testament. Everyone used to be white, but after the Tower of Babel, God cursed two groups, making them into Mongoloids and Negroids. The remaining white people who weren't descendants of Jacob have died or racemixed off.
>>
A tiny bit of progress today.

If there won't be much more, then I'll post it all again another day.

Hopefully, OP will return and post more if he ever found out any more of all of this.
>>
>>81376515
That sounds interesting. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: merchant_sad.gif (13 KB, 505x607) Image search: [Google]
merchant_sad.gif
13 KB, 505x607
WTF I hate Sweden now!!!
>>
>>81377955
But, mr Jew, don't you want the truth to the world?

If this is the truth, then it must be spread, right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.