[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taksim Square - the Turkish people fight against tanks to defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: RrJMUE1n.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
RrJMUE1n.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Taksim Square - the Turkish people fight against tanks to defend democracy, even if they don't all love the president
Central Park - the American people hold their phones up and look for Pokemon
>>
>>81360544

That's because the USA is a great country and people can relax and enjoy their leisure time with trivial entertainment.

Turkey is a shithole with 80 million people, 8% of whom support Islamic state.

That's 6 million Islamic State supporters in Turkey.

If you are trying to make out that Americans are dumb, or shit people and Turks are great people, please emigrate to Turkey, you piece of shit.
>>
>>81361197

/thread
>>
>>81360544
>Taksim Square - the Turkish people fight against tanks to defend democracy, even if they don't all love the president
>the Turkish people fight against tanks to defend democracy, even if they don't all love the president
>the Turkish people fight against tanks to defend democracy
>to defend democracy

Yeah.
That's totally what it was about.

Go on, now tell me what you learned about Brexit from folks like John Oliver.
>>
>defending democracy
Too late. Erdogan fired 2500 judges, meaning he made coup of his own and ending that democracy
>>
>>81361614
You'd probably support a coup here too if it was against an elected politician you didn't like. Fucking joke.
>>
>>81360544
Gotta catch them all.
>>
>>81360544

HAS THIS BOARD BECOME FACEBOOK????
>>
File: Biased_Bullshitting_Cunts.png (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Biased_Bullshitting_Cunts.png
53 KB, 800x600
>>81361703
>This

The BBC are celebrating Erdogan and the failure of the coup, whilst conveniently overlooking the slaughter of captured military men, unlawful arrests and the likely torture and murder of all those thousands of arrested coup sympathisers
>>
File: 1460460919695.jpg (107 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460460919695.jpg
107 KB, 720x720
>>81360544
>to defend democracy

Would you be interested in a free helicopter ride, you naive little faggot? Their military are the guardians of secularism, which is under threat.

"Democracy" is not in and of itself a good thing. If you disagree, then you should let /pol/ decide your fate by voting in a straw poll.
>>
>>81360544
They did it to defend Islam, not democracy. The mosques were calling for jihad and erdogan is a super muslim.
>>
>>81363499
I'm sorry but having faith in Turkey to be secular is like expecting fire to attend the water convention
>>
>>81365050
I agree, but having faith in Turkish "democracy" is just as foolish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.