[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16
File: EnemiesAtTheGates.jpg (180 KB, 841x768) Image search: [Google]
EnemiesAtTheGates.jpg
180 KB, 841x768
Last week, German police raided the homes of 60 citizens accused of making politically incorrect posts to social media. Many were part of a private and closed Facebook group that focused on the disastrous social ills brought by unfettered immigration from Africa and the Middle East.

http://archive.is/HmT1f

While laws have existed for quite some time in the EU and European countries against politically incorrect speech, this marks the first time that a group of dissidents has been identified, monitored, and systematically taken down in a nation-wide raid. Those familiar with Soviet purge tactics during the Stalinist era will see many ominious parallels.

Thus far, Europeans have enjoyed the luxury of being free to post their anti-establishment opinions online. This has been mostly due to the fact that the most popular websites are American, and therefore fall under the aegis of American freedom of speech protections. This is no longer a luxury afforded to Europeans. And it is crucial that you understand what this means and what the implications are.
>>
>>81339139
Your governments are making it clear that they are monitoring you more closely, and are willing to fine or imprison you for speaking against the state narrative--even as those policies destroy your cultures and drive your very civilization toward extinction. And mark my words--this is only the beginning. This was a test balloon, and they will gauge the public reaction to this uprecedented state action against the freedom of speech. They will push it as far as they think they can. They will increase the severity of punishment for violating these laws; they will make the laws more expansive; and they will force other member nations to comply with them. You will be told that you just "have to live with terrorism," and any protest against your own demise will be met with fines or imprisonment.

There is a reason why the freedom of speech has been so sacred to Americans, and why Americans so staunchly defend this right. It is impossible to maintain a free and prosperous civilization in its absence. When rational discourse is protected, the delusional errors and policies of would-be tyrants can be brought before the court of public opinion and ridiculed mercilessly--and made irrelevant. If the Internet has showed us anything at all, it is the power of free ideas to move whole societies. The Left knows that it cannot withstand rational criticism, and must therefore force the silence of their critics.

But when rational discourse is prohibited, we are no longer able to persuade our opponents with reason. And in such a scenario, there is only one recourse available. And they are not backing down. They have demonstrated that they are no longer open to persuasion, and the only way to stop them will be through violent means.

Now what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>81339139
guaranteed replies fpbp
>>
>>81339139
>>81339217
Didn't read your post but I just wanted to say

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>81339217
They aren't allowed to foster dislike, and everyone is comfortable and accepting of this.
We should invade, but we won't get the chance.

France, Greece, and Sweden are going to team up for euro-nationalism. Screencap this.
>>
>>81339139
>While laws have existed for quite some time in the EU and European countries against politically incorrect speech
>/pol/ - Politically Incorrect
thug lyfe
>>
File: sleep.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>81339658

Europe was nice, wasn't it? I'll remember it fondly
>>
10/10 OP

Don't expect /pol/ to reply to a quality thread but know that you will have made at least a few people more aware of what this precedent implies for the people in these European countries
>>
>>81339783
Looks like our Eurobros aren't going to be safe here much longer, though. You got a taste of the freedom of speech but now the Stasi are going to start kicking in your doors.
>>
>that retarded German that thinks this is no big deal
>>
>>81339139
>>81339217
also, damn good post OP. you are right on. And Americans should also take note of this because the SJWs are trying to get these same laws passed here. And when the freedom of speech goes... like you said, what other option do we have?
>>
not gonna lie i am afraid.
>>
>democracy
>arrest those with opposing political views
>import more voters
>still """""democracy"""""" fucking racist bastards
>>
>>81339217
Nothing, things need to get worse before something can be done to make it better.

Anything you could do as a lone wolf would be detrimental or ineffectual (outside of targeting the specific ethnic groups by an extensive bombing campaign, the likes of how Shia and Sunni try to exterminate each other).

We've got a couple elections coming up and it seems like its make or break time for the establishment, things change then of take such a thing for the worse that civil war will be unavoidable.

PS: Know a couple of ex-military people and currently serving which have no trust in higher leadership and hate the non-euro sentiment with a vengeance (i.e. North-Africans and Turks) and guess what side they'd take when shits actually hits the fan.
>>
Bumping for quality. Black Pigeon Speaks is that you?
>>
>Now what are you going to do about it?

you tell me. what can be done? the government won't care about complaints. the only people who can do anything are the already jew-brainwashed elected officials who think safe spaces are good and anybody who doesnt take sandnigger dick is bad.
>>
>>81339139
>>81339217
I'm absolutely livid and worried about it. Half of the time when I rant and bantz hear I don't mean it, but what I do mean is a severe and thorough criticism of how Europe is now, how the radical left is killing any thought that doesn't agree with it, and how freedom of speech is being chipped at by all sides. There was a time our governments were made aware by a thing called "human rights" that it should not intervene with people's freedom to say and think as they please. Only acts were prohibited, not thoughts.

I am devastated to see this go. I know that based on what I posted (and all what you post on the internet is available to authorities) I could be arrested on the same grounds. For having ideas that people don't like. This is extremely bad.
>>
File: OvAmTkr.gif (493 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
OvAmTkr.gif
493 KB, 496x279
>>81339139
>In its press release, the BKA said that the operation carried out this week aims to combat a "strong rise in verbal radicalism."

What the fuck germany....
>>
>>81340491
To add on to this, silencing people will only make those offline voices scream even louder and reach a wider audience. A lot of people spend their online time on facebook and the likes responding to shitty memes, when those get involved IRL because free speech is removed online, well then you've got a recipe for actually igniting the fuse on the powder keg.
>>
>>81339217
Fiji world domination when?
>>
>>81339139
>be german
>migrants rape your womens
>decide to resists and protect your womens
>get arrested for hate speech
JUST
>>
>>81340491

Violent Uprising. It is the only avenue afforded to the Germans now
>>
>>81340491
>things need to get worse
they've been saying that for years
Things is, things get worse so slowly and the manipulation of the political narrative works so well and evolves so quickly thast the average person can only think:
>well things are shitter than ever before
>but that has always been the case
>nothing can be done
and vote for the lesser of two evils next time as well
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 900x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 900x823
Based fucking Fiji.
>>
>>81340491
>>81341620
A lot of people who were moderate leftists are getting ultrafed up with the way people are handling things. People are moving to the right. However, you could be right. Either we get used to bombings and terror attacks or we refuse to become desensitized to it and respond. I'm not sure how things will go.
>>
>>81341620
yep - it's turning up the heat slowly on the frog. anyway, I sure hope this shit doesn't go down on your islands and brexit was for naught.
>>
>>81339139
Wow, we had this in Russia for a couple of years already, but i am surprised to see it is now happening in Europe.
>>
SIEG HEIL!!! You guys need a new mustache man.
>>
File: image.png (422 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 500x671
RIP Germanistan
>F
>>
Very scary thread, the west needs to take action and with the increase of attacks I hope the sheep are waking up to mass migration and terrible leaders/
>>
>>81340624
>you tell me. what can be done?
It would have been moral and just for Europeans to make a clean break with the established government and declare a continent-wide revolution. Europeans have thus far been content to try to vote in a better system of governance.

But the recent actions of the EU government shows that violent revolution is now the only valid solution. These governments have demonstrated that dissident speech will be crushed and silenced while attacking invaders are appeased and encouraged with apologetics. And mark my words--this will not stop with Germany. This will propagate to the rest of the EU, especially if they see no meaningful resistance.

Whether Europe crumbles or rises will depend on what Europeans do next.
>>
>>81342326
Why do Russians put up with it? I've always been surprised at that.
>>
>>81339139
>>81339217
Nothing, people are to content with their life right now. Shit needs to hit the fan before they/d rise and do anything to change the situation.
>>
>>81339548
Been finding a good amount of Rares recently, ever since the Unknown fella popped up on the night of the Dallas shooting
>>
>>81343814
nothing came from this stuff, did it?

Also the happening thread last night was filled with rares.
>>
>>81342599
This takes place on August 12, 2016. Was MW2 created by a jew or a redpilled truther?
>>
>>81343124
>Whether Europe crumbles or rises will depend on what Europeans do next.
I don't have a lot of high hopes for Europeans extricating themselves from this situation. They should have been hitting the streets and setting fire to mosques and Muslim neighborhoods a decade ago, but even now when Muslims are murdering them openly they aren't doing a damned thing about it.

I would loved to be proved wrong, but it looks like Europe is lost. All because they won't lift a finger to defend themselves.
>>
>>81344944
>, but even now when Muslims are murdering them openly they aren't doing a damned thing about it.
wtf are you talking about we light up buildings and draw comics.

Intolerant hateful Asshole.
>>
>>81343469
Any Russian that doesn't like the way the country is usually just leaves the country if they're able to. Most Russians are content to live in a pretty squalid state. It's part of the whole Russian outlook on the universe: Misery is humanity's lot in life.
>>
>>81343469
It been like that for hundreds of years one way or another so everyone is used to it. And right now there is no much we can do, the police an military are corrupt and support the corrupt government and people are brainwashed by patriotic propaganda.
>>
>>81339139
This just makes me sad..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUmN80JB8cA
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 800x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 800x888
>>81345751
>>81346093
Putin is good leader though

I would be glad to be cucked by such a man for my country

Obama is nigger tier globalist commie shit
>>
bumping quality thread.
>>
>>81346479
Putin might be a good leader, or it is all russian propaganda, we have no way to tell.
>>
>>81346479
He's really not that great. He has probably done more harm than good. One of the things that could have helped Russian economy was foreign investment following the collapse of Soviet Union, and that was starting to happen. But Putin nationalized large capital projects and kicked out investors. Now not so many people interested in doing business here.

Almost all of the money coming from exports goes to a bunch of government cronies in Ekaterinburg. Even though most of the wealth is coming out of Siberia, people in Siberia see none of it. No infrastructure or services, nothing.
>>
>>81349387
Just bomb the shit out of Ekaterinburg then.
>>
>your governments are monitoring you
>Zuckerberg LITERALLY SAID that he will support governments fight hate speech, particularly Germany
Totally is the government that monitors these people, not kikebook itself right?
>>
>>81350053
Government works with facebook in this case. Merkel even asked him if he is working on that.
>>
>>81350053
You talk like cuckberg has any power to raid people´s homes.
>>
File: 1357382567555.jpg (315 KB, 1563x1788) Image search: [Google]
1357382567555.jpg
315 KB, 1563x1788
Freiheit oder Tod, mit Gott voran fürs Vaterland

Even if we have to raze Europe to the ground, at the very least we will get revenge on those responsible for this mess
>>
>>81350321
The government doesnt need to monitor you when Facebook literally scans the user data.

Imagine you steal a car and are caught red handed by a citizen who then reports the incident to the authorities, then the fact that the government knows doesnt means that its monitoring you. The only reason it knows is because someone TOLD THEM that you did it. Same shit here. Facebook monitors you and THEN redirects the data to the government. Its Facebook that is monitoring you, not the government. If the government would monitor you they'd be your entire browsing history, not just some Facebook group.
>>
I fear for German posters. They don't even exchange banter like they used to.

Did they get arrested?
>>
>>81350793

yes mate. we ARE INDEED TRAPPED IN A COMMUNIST SHITHOLE
>>
>>81350053

Bertelsmann GmbH (biggest media corporation in europe), their subdivision Avento is responsible for censoring facebook and sniffing out dissenters for persecution.

Facebook of course and Zuckerjew is supplying them with the tools needed to efficiently monitor Germany's facebook traffic.

Fun fact: the husband of ex-Pirate party jewess Weisband (who openly advocated internet mass surveillance) works for Avento.
>>
>>81339217
>81339217
You are 100% correct and are why America is having a very far-right swing at the moment.

The left in our country wants to establish hate speech laws just like Europe. People don't understand that if you want freedom, you have to fight for it in any way you can.

And this might make me sound like a faggot, coming and making shitposts on /pol/ is the most any of us can do whether we're in these countries or not.
>>
SEND HELP

if not just nuke us for humanitarian reasons and dignity!
>>
File: joo.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
joo.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
>>81350468
He's a multi billion dollar Joo with a highly influential company, so naturally he works with the government and/or is used by it and/or is part of the secret government already.
>>
>>81350468
Of course he does. He provides the government with information since they asked him to do so. He probably could plant false evidence and smear anyone with a thoughtcrime
>>
>>81339139
How's your vacation?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x415
>>81351136
Let's also not forget that the German government works directly with the Amadeu Antonio Foundation to monitor and censor unPC speech. The head of this organization, Anetta Kahane, is literally a former Stasi.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
Well it's confirmed now.The German government is trying to take over social media.
>>
>>81343469
>>81345751

>Why do they put up with it?
>Misery is humanity's lot in life.

Not humanity's lot, according to Dostoevsky, just the Russian people's:

"the most basic, most rudimentary spiritual need of the Russian people is the need for suffering, ever-present and unquenchable, everywhere and in everything"
>>
File: oculus-1200x799.jpg (196 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
oculus-1200x799.jpg
196 KB, 1200x799
>>81350468
It's not like he can't walk into your home and do whatever while you are strapped to your VR device.
>>
>>81352265
she recently wanted a (satirical) clip cencored that highlighted that she is an ex stasi member.

can't make this shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 561x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 561x327
>>81351869
Merkel had a nice little talk with Kikerberg and let him know how many shekels he'd be losing in the EU if he didn't knuckle down on "hate speech" monitoring. Look at how terrified he looks.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-confronting-mark-z/

But Kikerberg isn't kicking in the doors. The German government is. And I agree that this will spread to the entire EU after it becomes evident that no one will do a thing about it.
>>
I dunno man. I know we're kinda cucked but I don't think my government would go as far as to go all Stasi on us like Germany.
And if they did, based Wilders would BTFO them coming elections.
>>
>>81353157
You have these laws on the books now. They just haven't been actively enforced because you've been able to shitpost under the protective arms of American liberties. Looks like that's changing.
>>
>>81350468
no but plenty of people have the power to raid his home if he wants to keep fucking snitching
>>
>>81352265

Kahane is a communist jew with a 800 page stasi file, all of it about her snitching out people to the communist regime

Kahane's foundation is financed with millions of german tax payer money to 'fight against nazism'

Entire german government needs to be put down like the mad dogs they are
>>
>>81353157

They are first testing it in Germany, like they tested the holocaust laws and many other things

Then, if there's no organized resistance, they implement it in the rest of the EU.

EU = all EU nations get turned into anglo-zionist slaves modelled after post WW2 Germany
>>
>>81353770
Time to get out of the EU then
>>
>>81353392
The U.S. is inches away from establishing these same measures against the freedom of speech. And yes, the likes of Zuckerberg should be on the list of doors to kick in when America explodes. I would shed no tears seeing his frail, Jew body swaying in the breeze.
>>
>>81354445
Nexit when?
>>
>>81340383
>This post
>Coming from the US
Kek, call me when there is an european patriot act
>>
>>81353770
Doubtful about that on some things. Were many industrial regulations not torn down post WWII? It seems the EU is really good at putting more up.
>>
>>81353404
Anzeige is raus
>>
>>81354776
Soon, I hope. There is broad support for it but I don't know if there is a majority.
Unfortunately our prime cuck Rutte and the ruling parties are vehemently pro-EU. That faggot even said he was "totally against referenda" (literally) after the ukraine association thing referendum didn't get the outcome he hoped for, so I'm afraid we might not even be able to force a Nexit referendum.
>>
File: 2016-06-22_1500.png (310 KB, 657x923) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22_1500.png
310 KB, 657x923
>>81355100
indeed
or european "hate crime enhancements" for being "reasonably suspected" of having an opinion
>>
>>81355100
>>81355575

>implying that criticizing a tactic being employed by another government is the same as approving of one's own government's kike schemes
>being this deep into Us vs Them

Whatever helps you swallow your own harsh pills, eh, boys?
>>
File: BE22DfF04CB4.jpg (99 KB, 561x650) Image search: [Google]
BE22DfF04CB4.jpg
99 KB, 561x650
>>81354670
>>81353392
>>81352867
>>81352813
>>81351869
>>81350729

Someone with a throaway acct tweet this to that milquetoast kike.
>>
>>81356602
>That butthurt
I bet you also cry about how you need your guns to defend against an oppresive government
>>
>>81342323
this
an gradual ratchet, moving from 'that will never happen' to 'it's not happened' to 'it's hardly happening' to 'it's happened, but so what?'
I'm not one for huge conspiracy theories, but the progressive left have taken over education, and from there moved into entertainment, a lot of broadcasting, government and so on, normalising their position.
Now, our most cherished values - free speech, democracy, even western enlightenment, freedom of political affiliation, things I thought were unassailable, are routinely questioned.
Our bovine populace are more interested in x factor and football. They don't agree with the status quo, but vote for the same parties that they and there parents have through inertia and social pressure. More than 75% of my country thinks immigration is too high. But will they vote to change? Will they fuck.
The Brexit vote was a baby step. I hope some other countries follow suit while democracy still allows them to.
It is depressing, and you should be angry. Still, you won't help anything if you top yourselves. The internet is a game-changer; I think it will kill most traditional media. Check your laws. Stay fit, educate yourselves, cheer up and keep chipping away.
>>
>>81356928
1/10
>>
File: CalmDown,ThirdWorlders.png (125 KB, 1251x763) Image search: [Google]
CalmDown,ThirdWorlders.png
125 KB, 1251x763
>>81355100
>>
It is important to remember that the course of history is almost never shaped by the populace at large. The overhelming majority of people will unthinkingly live under whatever system is presented to them, for good or for ill, and are not the drivers of change. We don't care about them.

History is shaped by a visionary few with the moral conviction and strength of will to make their vision a reality. The values of the West -- reason, achievement, and a spirit of greatness -- are worth fighting for... and worth dying for. A world where these values have been snuffed out by endless hordes of subhuman filth--and their Marxist Jew enablers--is not a world in which any just and upright man should care to draw breath.

The longer we wait to take action, the harder it will be to reclaim and rebuild the West. It is time to fight back, because they have already declared war on us.
>>
>>81358548
Well said
>>
This is getting ridiculous. It's nearly just as bad here in Canada too. At least the EU is failing.
>>
>>81339139
Sounds like its time to make some noise.
>>
>>81360208
something like that.
>>
Have Germans done anything about this or reacted in anyway?
>>
>>81340753
>we are understaffed and cant deal with all the fights between primitive imigriant muslims radicals and other immigrants ethnicities, crimes and rapes by illegal immigrants
>better spent all our efforts on cracking down people posting critical ideas about these crimes and leechers
>>
>>81341395
Friendly reminder

Out of the hundreds of muslim migrant rapists, mollester and thieves in Cologne ZERO sandnigger and niggers have been arrested. ZERO. Not even those they caught.

Meanwhile DOZENS of white people after Cologne where arrested for creating vigilantes and "threatening" to protect themself and their people in response to the mass rapes.
>>
>>81361512
From what I have seen a lot of people aren't even very aware of it. There isn't much news on it and I have certainly seen no protesting about it.
>>
Shame this thread is getting buried by all the shitposting threads. This is something genuinely worth discussing.
>>
>>81341620
>>81342323
Yeah, the crash needs to be fast, not drawn out
>>
File: Stasi trio.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stasi trio.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
I think the hilariously maddening tipping point came when the German government without a hint of shame said they were taking on "ex"-Stasi explicitly for doing what they used to do. Like, how haven't you guys burned down the country yet?
>>
>>81366122
If and when that shit comes to the US, that's my breaking point. If I was a German I would be rallying the troops.
>>
>>81349387
What sort of (((investors))) did he kick out? Maybe you should just be happy he isn't trying to genocide whites.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.