[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are turkish people the biggest hypocrites? Erdogan in 2011:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Are turkish people the biggest hypocrites?

Erdogan in 2011:
>"Assad is illegitimate president, he has to go"
>"Assad government is not democracy"
>"Assad government is shooting at people"

Erdogan in 2016:
>"I am legitimate president"
>"The coup was not chosen via democracy"
>"Police and civilians have every right to kill the pro-coup people"
>"pls halp"
>>
>>81311514
>Leader who is democratically elected
>Erdogan

>Country which has free and fair electoins
>Turkey

>Government which shot crowds
>Syria

Where's the hypocrisy?

note: I think the whole war in Syria is dumb. Wasn't needed, no point.

But there is a clear difference.
>>
>>81311775

>Leader who is democratically elected.
>Country which has free and fair electoins.

Both Erdogan and Assad were elected democratically, if you don't think so i would suggest getting your head out of your ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_parliamentary_election,_2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2007

>Government which shot crowds
Terrorists starting shooting at both sides to create unrest.
Also, it was the civilians in Turkey who started to attack coup soldiers.
Not vice vera, coup solders never shot at people for no reason.
>>
>>81312047
Are you literally telling me the elections in Syria before the civil war were free and fair?

>Look guys you can vote yes or no. No other parties allowed to run tho lol!

>Terrorists starting shooting at both sides to create unrest.
This is why I'm saying the civil war in Syria was dumb. The uprising rebels weren't any better, but during the protests stage the government did shoot at the crowds and imprison anyone they were slightly suspicious of.

>Not vice vera, coup solders never shot at people for no reason.
You should really look at the footages from the Bosphorus Bridge, crowd got shot at. The soldiers started this coup and the masterminds (not those low ranking soldiers being tricked) attacked and killed. The parliament was bombed, some police stations attacked etc.
>>
>>81311514
>this iranian shill from netherlands
fuck off shitskin immigrant
>>
>>81312605

The bridge was under militairy control, if you go there and attack them with a group of people and disobey millitairy command, then yes the millitairy will shoot at your fucking ass, strange huh?

Being able to vote yes/no is also democracy, if it was voten NO then there would be elections.

Also this system was changed in 2014.
Also, Syria has become more and more democratic over the last few years, it was a slow process which is needed in an arab country like that, otherwise you would get a libya-like situation.
>>
>>81312925
>The bridge was under militairy control
Illegally. Military had no jurisdiction. Hence why it's called a coup.
>Guys you should obey because you know! They gave commands and shit!

>Being able to vote yes/no is also democracy, if it was voten NO then there would be elections.
>Implying people aren't actively pressured into voting yes.

Seriously go read about the history of Syrian elections before the civil war. Nothing is fair, you can vote no... but it's """"recommended"""" to vote yes. People are pressured into voting for Assad.

There are multiple articles you can find about the 2007 elections... any maybe even the 2000 elections if you're lucky.
>>
>>81313449

Doesnt matter if it was legal or not, has nothing to do with the situation, its provocation and you shoudn't be suprised if they shoot at you after having fired warning shots and warned you multiple times.

The king in Saudi Araba doesn't get elected at all, and i bet you support KSA, or at least you're not against them
>>
>>81312605

Are you literally telling me the elections in Turkey before the coup were free and fair?

>Look guys you can vote for or against Erdogan. However, if you vote against, hordes of Muslim fanatics will come to your house and kill you.
>>
File: strawmanfag.jpg (90 KB, 1114x500) Image search: [Google]
strawmanfag.jpg
90 KB, 1114x500
>>81313851
>The king in Saudi Araba doesn't get elected at all, and i bet you support KSA, or at least you're not against them
Strawman argument

>Doesnt matter if it was legal or not, has nothing to do with the situation, its provocation and you shoudn't be suprised if they shoot at you after having fired warning shots and warned you multiple times.

Watch the footage. People got shot at holding flags.
>Throw coup
>Military has some control
>OMG IT'S THE CIVILIANS FAULT FOR GETTING KILLED. YEAH THE MILITARY IS ATTEMPTING A COUP BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL. DONT PROVOCATE WITH FLAGS

Yeah how about the military not attempt an illegal coup?

Oh and if you must know. I don't support the KSA.
But I find funny that you're now resorting to use Strawman Arguments
>>
>>81314005
>Look guys you can vote for or against Erdogan. However, if you vote against, hordes of Muslim fanatics will come to your house and kill you.

Yeaaahhh... that's not true at all.
How you be able to explain a party with close ties to a Kurdish terrorist group got voted into power?
>>
>>81314294
>Strawman argument

No, i just dont know how to response to your non-argument in >>81313449

It is democracy to be able to vote yes/no, and in 2014 you could vote for 3 candidates besides Assad, that is also democracy. FACT.

If it was written in constitution that assad would remain in power untill death, and if there were no elections at all, THAT would be un-democratic yes, but thats not the case.
>>
>>81314675
>No, i just dont know how to response to your non-argument in
Because you're ignoring it.
>Seriously go read about the history of Syrian elections before the civil war. Nothing is fair, you can vote no... but it's """"recommended"""" to vote yes. People are pressured into voting for Assad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.