[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think weed should be legal, /pol/? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nnln0qIB6e1tehibro1_500.jpg (325 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnln0qIB6e1tehibro1_500.jpg
325 KB, 499x499
Do you think weed should be legal, /pol/? Why or why not?
>>
>>81297197
>Do you think weed should be legal, /pol/?
No.
>Why or why not?
Because I don't want the government all up in what I smoke. They already do that with tobacco, and fuck them, their taxes and their selling modalities. For me, as a consumer, the current grey system we have in this country is far better. I go to a store that sells me my product without having to fear for any prosecution, and they buy their stash from criminals without any interference and taxation from the government and no retarded quality limitations like <10% THC content.
>>
File: aa.jpg (161 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
161 KB, 500x496
>>81297197
>Do you think weed should be legal
>why not?
>>
In Alaska we voted to make it legal, even though it was technically already legal. But we did it because it's none of your fucking business what you do in the privacy of your own home, that's what the Alaskan courts ruled a long time ago. But they lump us in with stoners like Colorado and I hate that.
>>
>>81297197
Yes. Legal to grow, legal to smoke, legal to sell (tax free) and legal to anything else with.

Why?

I used to be anti-legal weed because I thought too many people would smoke out and do the equivalent of drunk driving. I thought accidents would skyrocket. Then Colorado happened, and I realized everybody is already smoking, there won't be any surge in accidents, and the only reason to resist legal weed or to incrementally introduce it by legalizing only medical weed is to keep profits in the hands of big business rather than letting small businesses do what they're best at and reap the reward of their ingenuity and efforts. Fuck the government, they've been lying to us for years and everybody's been on weed longer than anyone imagines. Just legalize it. In every way.
>>
It shouldnt, its not as bad as other drugs
>>
>>81297197
IT'S A HERB
>>
>>81297197
It shouldn't be illegal but it should be socially shunned.
>>
>>81297338
No where else in the world can have your grey system. It's all or nothing, either you get taxed or you have to deal with niggers every other week. That's our choice.
>>
>>81297197
I think it should be legal because it chills me out and I can get agitated when drunk so i prefer the buzz from weed and also to cut down on beer because im starting to feel bad about shoving 4 litres of guiness through my system instead of just smoking a joint
>>
I'll stick with all the legal narcotics I get instead. They want me all gobbed up on smack instead of just weed. Oxycontine is way less addictive than weed. Goooooo narcotics.
>>
>>81297197
>Do you think weed should be legal, /pol/?
Yes
Why or why not?
So stoners will finally shut the fuck up.
>>
Do you think weed should be legal, /pol/?

No. Eventually it should be legalized but while our supply satisfies drug cartels and it's relatively harmless, keep it black market. Curb our drug problem and destabilize drug cartels long enough to improve domestic production and then legalize it.

We just need to be weary of food crop encroachment
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.