[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rachel Maddow caught live on air "Should we cut away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: rachel-maddow-0107b-614x412.jpg (35 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
rachel-maddow-0107b-614x412.jpg
35 KB, 614x412
Rachel Maddow caught live on air

"Should we cut away from this?"

https://youtu.be/9xB_FA9erk4
>>
>>81285420

Wow, such composure in the face of being exposed. I am now a #HillaryMissile!
>>
File: 1468621597819.jpg (7 KB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
1468621597819.jpg
7 KB, 272x204
>A response to your petition on Black Lives Matter

>Blah blah blah, black people are rioting because of police and we support that...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist for being scared...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist because you don't know what black lives matter are about...

>"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities."

>"Thank you for your participation in the We the People platform. We'll be back in touch soon."

>-- The We the People Team

this is for the petition on putting black lives matter on the U.S. government's terror organizations list.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization. sign please
>>
>>81285420
eh, who ever was talking was stuttering and talking about shit no one cares about, I'd cut away from that too
>>
>>81285420
(((Rachel Maddow)))
>>
I can't click links on this tiny phone.

What did she do/say/see that she felt she needed to cut away from?
>>
>>81285862
obviously she was translating
>>
>>81285420
>Translator says "orders are coming from Pennsylvania
>Pennsylvania Ave?
>"Should we cut away?"

She literally just "SHUT IT DOWN"
>>
wtf i hate women now!
>>
>>81285420
>implying a US backed coup would have failed
>>
Is the implication that the coup was backed by the US? That would explain the Germany thing and the fact that the White House didn't say anything until it was clear the coup had failed. But it doesn't fit in with the current establishment's nature of capitulating to brown people on everything. I have seen signs though that they, (((they))), can see which way the wind is blowing and may be trying to backpedal. This could be that.
>>
>>81286302
This
>>
File: image_8.jpg (44 KB, 427x451) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
44 KB, 427x451
>>81285420
Its because opposition figure Gülen lives there you ubeducated retards.
He is not talking about the US government.

Tiresom that half the conspiracy theories on pol could be disolved by basic education.
>american intellectuals
>>
>>81286435
Han any Obama foreign policy initiative ever succeeded? Besides, it was the roaches doing the lifting. These weren't US operators.
>>
The Turkish president blamed the coup on a political rival who currently lives in Pennsylvania. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>81286631
I live in pennsylvania, should i be worried?
>>
>>81286613
Contras are not for regime change.

They're for creating quagmires and destabilizing a government and festering distrust among communities.
>>
>>81285420
I wish that there was a coup in the US and the Army stormed CNN and MSNBC and shot everyone there.
>>
>>81285420
I want to facefuck this dyke bitch
>>
It would fail fast, Obongo doesnt have millitary nor police support, maybe the justice dept. and homeland security.
>>
>>81287204
..................right?
Fucking hate watch her shill show every night. Shane someone so intelligent can still be bought.
>>
File: 1449860212394.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1449860212394.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>81285939
I find this movie more and more relevant every day
>>
>>81285420
>>81286302
>>81286531
There is a Turkish cleric in exile in Pennsylvania. No, he wasn't accusing Washington of plotting the coup. He does want said cleric delivered to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 666x666
>>81285744
>White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations,
I do not believe u
>>
File: coup_0.png (235 KB, 1325x1325) Image search: [Google]
coup_0.png
235 KB, 1325x1325
>>
>>81286302
>>81286531

The leader of Fethullah Gulen (the faction behind the coup) settled in Saylorsburg, PA after fleeing Turkey in 1999.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.