[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Coup in Turkey is staged by the gov't >the shock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: NjNsisW.png (51 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
NjNsisW.png
51 KB, 2000x1333
>Coup in Turkey is staged by the gov't
>the shock caused by the event will be used to expand presidential powers in the country.
>Erdogan is making a grab for more power

This is the shock doctrine at work. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x197
>>81261590
>prove me wrong
Try posting some evidence instead of this stream of consciousness bullshit that forces the reader to accept as fact all your /x/-tier assumptions
>>
>>81261590
It was so pathetically bad that I fail to see how it could be otherwise.
Two possible explanations at this point:
>a fringe faction of the military
>a false flag
But, if it was a fringe faction of the military, how were these guys delusional enough to think they had a chance without support from the higher military authorities.
>pro-tip: they weren't.
Either they were deluded into thinking that the whole military and the country would back them, or they are direct Erdogan agents.
I'll go for the first hypothesis and bet these guys have been played out. Poor bastards are going to die for this. And Erdogan will consolidate his power.
>OP 100% right.
>>
File: OX2lwmG.jpg (44 KB, 257x293) Image search: [Google]
OX2lwmG.jpg
44 KB, 257x293
>>81261590
Nice try CIA. We know it was you.
>>
Not gonna get in the eu like that
>>
>>81261590
Regardless of why this happened, it has ensured the formation of a new Islamic dictatorship.
>>
>>81262745
Ya sure, nothing says CIA like Obama immediately backing Erdogan after receiving intel the coup wouldn't go anywhere.
>>
REICHSTAG OF ERDOGAN CONFIRMED
>>
>>81258152
>>
I still have no fucking idea how they could plan a massive attempt at a coup like this in this age without the government finding out. That's why it makes more sense to say that the government knew about it, and why Erdokike was off on a vacation.
>>
>>81262229
I think whoever organized the coup were Erdogan agents, who tricked the junior officers and conscripts in participating the coup. This will give Erdogan the ability to purge the military and recruit a strictly loyalist military
>>
>>81261590
This is the most likely scenario, the coup seemed half assed with soldiers not knowing what to do. Plus the fact that Erdogan wasn't captured and removed from power, the first step usually.
>>
>>81263412
Definitely the most likely explanation at this stage. Erdogan's Reichstag indeed.
>>
>>81262229
>Either they were deluded into thinking that the whole military and the country would back them, or they are direct Erdogan agents.
It was probably the case that most of the military, though not in outright support of it, were at least open to the coup. The minority hoped that those sitting on the fence would join them as the operation proceeded, but they pussied out.
>>
>>81263240
Probably like here in Thailand. Coups come in cycles, but the gooberment never knows exactly when tanks will roll out.
>>
>>81261590

Looking forward to show trials and executions
>>
Nobody organises a coup without a large chance of winning, with such a shitty attempt, a coup seems likely..
>>
>>81261590

seeing how poorly organized the coup was, with blatant war crimes being shown committed in HD™ by TurkCNN (cia) at all the right angles.

Its not outside of the realm of possibility. It's well known the CIA and Mossad WANT dictators. They love dictators. It's an historical fact they install dictators every chance they get. Everytime we've had regime change we've installed whatever government suits Israel the most. For South and Central America, it benefitted the international corporations to install dictators that handed over all the natural resources.

In Iraq it was better to install a completely failed system of democracy and then rig it so it had zero confidence, just to destabilize the region.

If Turkey falls into the hands of Mossad, they will no longer be a hedge against the hordes of migrants. Turkey will become the biggest migrant bloc.

Notice how the EU tried to make Turkey an EU state to get their migrants. They want those fucking mudslimes to take over Europe, one way or another.
>>
>>81261590
It's a compelling idea, it certainly makes sense considering how half-assed the coup was

....Except doesn't it sabotage Turkey's attempts to join the EU? It's such a mess I can't see the EU accepting them with such open arms, I just heard on the news leaders in Greece were already having crisis talks about it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.