[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fran Lebowitz on racism ...And what it is like to be white is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15
File: Fran Lebowitz.jpg (25 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
Fran Lebowitz.jpg
25 KB, 600x629
Fran Lebowitz on racism

...And what it is like to be white is not to say, “We have to level the playing field,” but to acknowledge that not only do white people own the playing field but they have so designated this plot of land as a playing field to begin with. White people are the playing field. The advantage of being white is so extreme, so overwhelming, so immense, that to use the word “advantage” at all is misleading since it implies a kind of parity that simply does not exist.

It is now common—and I use the word “common” in its every sense—to see interviews with up-and-coming young movie stars whose parents or even grandparents were themselves movie stars. And when the interviewer asks, “Did you find it an advantage to be the child of a major motion-picture star?” the answer is invariably “Well, it gets you in the door, but after that you’ve got to perform, you’re on your own.” This is ludicrous. Getting in the door is pretty much the entire game, especially in movie acting, which is, after all, hardly a profession notable for its rigor. That’s how advantageous it is to be white. It’s as though all white people were the children of movie stars. Everyone gets in the door and then all you have to do is perform at this relatively minimal level.

Additionally, children of movie stars, like white people, have at—or actually in—their fingertips an advantage that is genetic. Because they are literally the progeny of movie stars they look specifically like the movie stars who have preceded them, their parents; they don’t have to convince us that they can be movie stars. We take them instantly at face value. Full face value. They look like their parents, whom we already know to be movie stars. White people look like their parents, whom we already know to be in charge. This is what white people look like—other white people. The owners. The people in charge. That’s the advantage of being white.

>/pol/ will refute this
>>
What the hell is that thing?

It looks like the "I walked Bob Dylan on stage in 1975" guy.
>>
>>81211082
/pol/ will not refute this then.
>>
>>81210780
>That’s how advantageous it is to be white. It’s as though all white people were the children of movie stars. Everyone gets in the door and then all you have to do is perform at this relatively minimal level.

I'll refute this right now. If what she said was true, white society would have crumbled long ago. Even if you "get your foot in the door", you still have to perform. You don't perform, you don't make the cut. Does she think layoffs and pinkslips don't exist? Nope, whites have to actually do their fucking jobs, because society wouldn't work otherwise. The "foot in the door and then perform at a minimal level" applies far more to affirmative action diversity hires than it ever has to the average white worker.

Her entire post is "waaah white people are better than brown people at everything, it's not faaaair". Hey (((Lebowitz))), why don't you explain the epidemic level of nepotism exhibited by the Jewish people?
>>
>>81212539
Obviously ambition still exists, it just isn't requisite for a comfy white life is the point.

And kikes blow, no doubt. But even a broken clock etc etc
>>
>>81210780
So weird. Everytime she says "white", it echoes.

Anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>81210780

how autistic is this old kike
>>
File: redpanel7.png (91 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
redpanel7.png
91 KB, 780x800
(((Lebowitz)))
>>
File: 1459305472541.png (383 KB, 558x568) Image search: [Google]
1459305472541.png
383 KB, 558x568
>>81210780
(((Lebowitz)))
>>
>>81213470
Yeah well U got a pink ID so ur clearly homo
>>
We here are done being browbeaten by the most privileged (((group))) on the planet. And soon all the rest of our people will be too. And once words no longer hold power over us then the real fun starts.

And btw, how many of those legacy actors are jewish? Jews are white only when it suits their goals.
>>
Are all non-white countries under white rule?

What prevents self-governed black and latino nations from achieving some degree of prosperity, or producing an educated populace that hold freedom, democracy and non-violence as guiding principles..

I see why the "cuck" meme has become so popular. These people hate themselves.
>>
>>81210780

Lol doesn't this turbo kike have a phrase that "capitism ruined communism"
>>
>>81210780
Gaddafi is still alive and changed his name it seems
>>
File: 1465961021464.jpg (73 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
1465961021464.jpg
73 KB, 500x512
>>81210780
We really need to seperate from the lower races. Period.
>>
>>81213909
The piont is that you are defining the playing field, success (certainly measured in tokens like GDP and trade) .

>>81214095
I have no idea, one of my libtard friends posted this on FB and I figured I would try to argue in it's favor against whatever /pol/ could come up with to test the idea, but no one want to debate and just keeps going (((lebowitz)))
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>81214095

I think I just went from "Jews fucking suck" to "hitler was right and my
Grandpa fought the wrong enemy"
>>
>>81214500
>thinking this is in anyway falsifiable
>thinking in anyway any of these theories with all these assumptions pass Occam's razor
>>
>>81210780
>thinking blacks and spics are the only minorities

why does everyone forget about red dot indians and asians when talking about this shit? they do BETTER than the whites that "designed the playing field".
>>
>>81212539
I think the point is that the ceiling on performance for an actor isn't that high. In other words, there's a certain skill level at which one actor is as good as another and that skill level isn't hard to reach. At that point who you know tend to determine whether you get the acting job. Of course, something has to determine who gets a job. If there's more qualified actors or X professional than there are acting jobs or X jobs, someone is going to go without a job (or make a movie themselves.) The children of actors always get the job. It's not illegal and I think the analogy kind of breaks down when you ask "what are we supposed to do about it?"
>>
>>81215159
It's more like might as well test debating it anonymously here before getting rekt on facebook

>>81215262
Fuck off pajeet, no asian would say that and the asian would be wrong saying asians do better anyway.
>>
>president is black
>>
>>81210780
>all white people don't deserve what they have earned
>all white people "get in the door"
literally fuck off. so tired of this shit.
>>
>>81214500
>someone else defined what "success" is
>that's why we're eating dirt

What?

This is all some abstract bullshit that has no real meaning. It's all word salad.
>>
>>81214500
success isnt just GDP you retard

its the amount of crime, the access to medicine and doctors, the access to education

fuck off with this playing field shit, SOME THINGS ARE ACTUALLY OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN OTHER THINGS, NOT EVERYTHING IS SUBJECTIVE YOU POST MODERNIST FAGGOT

and fuck this ugly kike dyke too, bitch looks like a man.
>>
>Lebowitz
really made me think...
>>
>>81210780
i'm not really that antisemetic but why are so many jews so fucked up looking?
>>
>sociology
Into le trash it goes.

>It's bad that White people are better at living in White countries than non-Whites
The mental gymnastics of the Left truly are bewildering.

>((((Lebowitz))))
>>
>>81216544
inbreeding
>>
>>81212992
Shut the fuck up faggot you already got BTFO'd
>>
>>81216544
God hates them
>>
>>81210780
Don't tell me it's that kind of "philosopher" you got, please, don't.

Haha, it's funny, 'cause we got the same, same name, same face, same bullshit.
>>
File: jew beautiful 6.jpg (21 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
jew beautiful 6.jpg
21 KB, 550x310
>>81210780

(((Lebowitz)))
>>
>>81210780
Saying whites are privileged due to doing great things to build a big network to benefit their kind is admitting that whites are superior.
>>
>>81214500

these are unprovablr assertions with a shaky metaphor to prop it up.

the metaphor fails on several points:
1. there are programs to "get your foot in the door" for non whites. they fail at a higher rate than whites and asians. this shows that "foot in the door" problem has been addressed, and also that performance is important

2. as above, performance really is important. to get in but not produce results gets you kicked right back out. look at how many celeb kids (to keep the same metaphor) aren't still actively earning big $. it happens faster when the results aren't subjective/artistic.

3. there are literally thousands of counter examples. non white groups from all over Asia and a few in Africa out perform native whites in income/yr.

in short, our society is largely meritocratic.

if she's complaining that the measuring sticks upon which we measure success are "white" and therefore disadvantage non-whites, then she's lost me. whites set up the rules over thousands of years to benefit clever or talented people. she should look to the bitterness Within Europe of only a few short centuries ago to show that these rules weren't set up to favor a small group by default, but the best in each group.

overall, it's drivel. bad rhetoric.
>>
>>81210780
Who the fuck cares about racism? Do you not see the chess pieces being moved?
You distracting shill bastard
>>
>but to acknowledge that not only do white people own the playing field

It's our countries that we built
The non-whites own the playing field in their countries

Why should we forfeit our own? Oh wait, because you're a jew
>>
So what?

I'm white, and I benefit from this supposed system.

Why would I want to destroy it? How would I benefit from that?
>>
File: 1328510012036[1].jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1328510012036[1].jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>81210780
>Another Jew demonizing white people

That fucking kike has no ground to stand on. You wanna talk "privilege"? How about we talk about how Jews have the media, Hollywood, and the banks (and by extension our government) in their pockets?

Fucking heebs trying to shift blame to whitey so nobody realizes all the strings are actually pulled by the Jews
>>
>>81217118
Tenk yew! Very helpful
>>
>>81211542
How can you refute the claim that all white people are movie stars? Obviously a true statement.
>>
File: sdfsdfghs.jpg (34 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfghs.jpg
34 KB, 486x720
>>81210780
what the fuck is this horse shit

first off, if you can't act, you can't act...if you're horrible that name will only carry you so far.

and is he IMPLYING that its wrong for successful parents to teach good skills to their children?

go suck a dick and cry in a corner you orphan sad sack

LIFE IS NOT FAIR, OR EQUAL
if one persons dad is albert einstein, and the other is white trash Irish low IQ coal miner, things are going to be different

even genetically there are advantages or disadvantages

NATURE ITSELF IS CRUEL AND WE ARE ANIMALS
>>
>>81212992
>what is affirmative action
>>
>>81217118
>in short, our society is largely meritocratic.
US society is dominated by a massive wealth redistribution program away from whites
>>
>>81210780
>acknowledge that not only do white people own the playing field but they have so designated this plot of land as a playing field to begin with.

Well that's probably because America, UK, France, Germany, are all white countries

Why am I reading this tripe
>>
>>81210780
> not 1 post by this id
> I need to read it.
> I happen to be white
> I feel guilty
fuck you idiot, I now want to kill everyone none white.
#iamwhither
>>
If you could press a button and make society a meritocracy then that would be great.

Unfortunately, "leveling the playing field" means indefinite social experiments that put hard-working white people at a disadvantage and reward people based on their skin colour.

If Native Americans in Canada suddenly hit all the averages of the majority (income, education, health, etc.), do you think the social welfare and "affirmative action" mechanisms would vanish? Of course not, they would argue that they still need time to catch up and it is racist, or some other nonsense.

I work 6-7 days a week as a PhD student for little money. I have a stellar CV, lots of publications, great communication and grant-writing experience, all that good stuff.

I can't tell you how much it pisses me off when that box for "visible minority" and now gender whatever is on every job, bursary, scholarship, etc, application. I literally couldn't compete with a Syrian refugee or black person with 80% of my credentials.
>>
>>81212539
"She"
>>
>>81210780
>White people are the playing field.
So if you destroy the playing field what will you have left?
>>
>>81210780
Its almost as if white people invented motion pictures
>>
File: TLW2VWB.gif (1 MB, 240x422) Image search: [Google]
TLW2VWB.gif
1 MB, 240x422
>>
>>81210780
Has there been a clearer illustration of how "white privilege" is a way for Jews to talk about Jew nepotism, but in such a way that places all blame on non-Jews? Her example was effectively Ben Stiller for crying out loud, the lazy entertainer who is himself the child of entertainers.
White Privilege is calling Ozzy and Harriet the Elders of Zion. That is what it is. It is the peasants rising up against the Jew and the Jew tells them to head down the block and kill gentiles instead.
>>
>>81210780
Funny (((Lebowitz))) specificially mentions acting and the kids of actors/actresses, since almost all actors/actresses in Hollyweird are ((( ))). So (((Lebowitz))) is complaining about her own Tribe but trying to make it seem it is the Whites.
>>
>>81219509
It's worse. Most societies -- especially Asians and Middle Easterners -- everything in the whole society is structured against meritocracy. It is only white people who ever tried meritocracy in a serious way, and we're getting attacked, so we can be replaced by Mexicans with their Patrones standing on modern day peasants, Brahmins who murder harijans in broad daylight, and Han who consider Japanese to be African.
>>
>>81210780
is that a man or woman?

>Everyone gets in the door and then all you have to do is perform at this relatively minimal level.

bitch please look at the amount of stars who fail or get whole careers ruined because they happened to have the bad luck of starring in a bad film

>also, (((( Lebowitz))))
>>
>People still believe in original sin
>2016

Yeah nah, fuck off, I judge people on their own merit.
>>
>>81219509
my solution;
> If only we could get rid of idiots.
>>
>>81212539
>epidemic level of nepotism exhibited by the Jewish people
>the only jews practice nepotism meme strikes again
Everyone on this planet is nepotistic. this is not to say it's good or bad, it's the reality we have to recognize.
>>
>>81221906
We bring in immigrants, support them with social welfare programs, and when (if) they apply for university or jobs they are at an advantage over the people who worked hard and paid taxes for their benefits.

It's a fucking joke, but god forbid you denounce the anti-white (I mean, "diversity") agenda in front of most professionals. Keep in mind, most of the white-guilt ridden people who support these initiatives are well-off, have good jobs, and will not share neighbourhoods with the riff-raff. They can just feel great about their charitable thoughts without actually doing anything or seeing the repercussions.

Hopefully Trudeau bankrupts Canada and we shift to the right. I never thought I'd say that before, but we need to keep the left-wing in check.
>>
>>81210780
>an advantage that is genetic
Same with IQ. Do intelligent people need to acknowledge their advantages in life?
>>
File: 1387060059370.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1387060059370.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>81210780
(((Fran Lebowitz)))
>white
>>
>>81218444
it's worse than that mate, that thing is actually a woman and was apparently voted most stylish woman by some kike controlled media outlet.
>>
>>81215408
Her analysis of actors is spot on. However, her error is applying this same standard to all white people. She assumes white privilege as an a priori tautology.
>>
>>81222314
I'm just happy the Virgin Marry was born free of Original Sin.
>>
>>81225225
tautology = needless repetition of the same sense in words.

Memes reck this.
>>
>2% Of the American population
>48% of American billionaires

Lectures others on privilege
>>
>>81210780
Then non-whites should leave and build their own playing fields.
Not our fault that they're all useless.
>>
What about Indian Americans? On average they have a higher median income than whites.

How about Asians? They're discriminated against even more than whites when it comes to college entrance exams.

How do liberals think white privilege exists when Asians can be much more successful than whites?
>>
File: 1449710119834.jpg (2 MB, 2088x2680) Image search: [Google]
1449710119834.jpg
2 MB, 2088x2680
>>81210780

Is... That a woman ????
>>
>>81226075
all skill baby
>>
advantage is completely subjective and to be judged on a personal basis.

My family owned a printing company that was actually really successful. However a family member of mine bought it from my grandparents, gave 51% to his wife, she divorced him and we lost it within my family.

So I was in line to inherit a company that would of set me up for life, and it got taken away pretty handily. So I work for a living.

I don't mind. But being white hasn't offered me anything. So to sit here and assume I'm privileged because I'm white is no different then assuming every black person lives in poverty because they aren't smart enough to pull themselves out.

Its all baseless generalizations.
>>
>>81218568

it's massive, but not the defining feature of our economy. we pay a guilt tax, but it doesn't stop me from being productive or living a vastly better life than a welfare queen.

I don't agree with the guilt tax, but I recognize that it's far far far away from being anything more than annoying.
>>
File: 1447770208959.jpg (74 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
1447770208959.jpg
74 KB, 707x682
>>81230061
>However a family member of mine bought it from my grandparents, gave 51% to his wife, she divorced him and we lost it within my family
Did your dad kill him?
>>
You heard her, whites are inherently superior.

Racist scum.
>>
>>81232672
nah, but we didn't talk to him for probably 10ish years.
There is more to the story, but its only sadder if I go into more details so I wont.
>>
>>81228484
How's the job at your dad's firm, Mr. Fink?
>>
>>81235456
Great actually, feels good having a family that's not worthless.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 453x557
>...And what it is like to be (((Jewish))) is not to say, “We have to level the playing field,” but to acknowledge that not only do (((Jewish))) people own the playing field but they have so designated this plot of land as a playing field to begin with. (((Jewish))) people are the playing field. The advantage of being (((Jewish))) is so extreme, so overwhelming, so immense, that to use the word “advantage” at all is misleading since it implies a kind of parity that simply does not exist.

>It is now common—and I use the word “common” in its every sense—to see interviews with up-and-coming young movie directors and producers whose parents or even grandparents were themselves movie directors and producers. And when the interviewer asks, “Did you find it an advantage to be the child of a major motion-picture director or producer?” the answer is invariably “Well, it gets you in the door, but after that you’ve got to perform, you’re on your own.” This is ludicrous. Getting in the door is pretty much the entire game, especially in movie directing and producing, which is, after all, hardly a profession notable for its rigor. That’s how advantageous it is to be a (((Jew))). It’s as though all (((Jewish))) people owned Hollywood. Everyone gets in the door and then all you have to do is perform at this relatively minimal level.
>>
>>81236024
>Additionally, children of directors and producers, like (((Jewish))) people, have at—or actually in—their fingertips an advantage that is genetic. Because they are literally the progeny of movie directors and producers, their names all end in "berg" or "stein" like the movie directors and producers who have preceded them, their parents; they don’t have to convince us that they can be directors and producers. We take them instantly at face value. Full face value. They even look like their parents, whom we already know to be directors and producers. (((Jews))) look like their parents, whom we already know to be in charge. This is what (((Jews))) look like—other (((Jewish))) people. The owners. The people in charge. That’s the advantage of a (((Jew))).

...Really makes you think.
>>
>>81210780
>Fran Lebowitz
stopped reading there 2bh
>>
Jesus. That thing looks like a light skinned muammar ghaddafi
>>
File: get out jew.gif (1 MB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
get out jew.gif
1 MB, 400x287
>>81210780
>>81210780
>fran lebowitz
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.