[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone acting like Pence is such a bad pick? The average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why is everyone acting like Pence is such a bad pick? The average voter, (including some of you), don't know anything about the guy. Realistically nobody even gives a shit. He's a better pick than that fat fuck Chris Christie, nobody wants to vote for a lardo that's only famous for looking like a sperg behind Donald Trump at his speeches. He's a better pick than cottage cheese baby face'd Newt Gingrich who people only know as the guy who lost in 2012. Mike Pence has done nothing of note and that's why he's perfect for the general election.
>muh TPP tho
>muh muslim ban tho
The Vice-President isn't the President. He'll fall in line and dislike the TPP and approve of the Muslim ban extremely quickly. If you don't support Donald Trump now that he picked Pence then you probably never supported Donald Trump before and you're certainly in the minority now.
>>
>>81133778
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Foreign_policy

>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.[44]
>>
>>81133778
>Why is everyone acting like Pence is such a bad pick?

Because CTR
>>
>$0.02 has been deposited to your account
>>
>>81133877

>“I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby.” - Donald Trump, at his AIPAC speech.
>>
>>81133778
Great thread, OP. I agree. Fuck all these concern trolls.
>>
>>81134099
I don't understand these jokes. Are you suggesting I'm being paid to support Donald Trump on what is possibly the most pro-Donald Trump website on the internet?
>>
>>81133778
The shills were waiting in the wings for this one
>>
>>81133778
We are getting raided by shills and shitposters pretending to be shills

just respond to their posts with "ok shill"
>>
>>81135070
>just respond to their posts with "ok shill"
I feel like that wouldn't make a difference and some of the impressionable retards on this board are going to start suddenly hating donald trump because that's what it's cool to do on /pol/ for some stupid fucking reason. The only way to cancel out something like this dumbass shill raid is with much more Trump / Pence support
>>
File: 1468330533063.jpg (260 KB, 2049x2048) Image search: [Google]
1468330533063.jpg
260 KB, 2049x2048
>>81133778
I can't see the reasoning
only possible advantage would be to secure the evangelical vote which he already has. Maybe possibly because Pence plays ball with the system to help subdue some of the pressure on Trump by them. Maybe it's an insurance policy so that they don't do anything at the convention.

>Could be the media dumping on trump
>Could be him trying to stir things up and keep ppl on their toes
or guaging reaction
>Could be the truth

And of his original short list from last week I'd take senator Jeff sessions from Alabama cuz he's hard right and supported trump from a long time ago way before trump won the nomination.

I mean pence is hardcore anti LGBT and right on alot of shit., but I don't see the potential to shift any on the fence voters which is one of the best things a VP does.

Other then being anti wall
pro NAFTA
anti Israel

I still have to have faith in God Emperor Trump though that he knows best and there is a reason he is doing what he is doing.

P.S. I like Newt but he wont happen
he needs someone in the political game,
fat boy would be alright but i don't think he'd swing any votes either just reaffirm ones already there and comfort the potential turn coats.

We need someone to get all the people on the fence, the jill voters, johnson voters, non voters
people voting for hillary just to go against trump
despite hating her

I want a super hero sidekick tier candidate but if that's not in the cards so be it. Do what must be done to get the WIN!!!
>>
>>81133778
Mike Pence introduces laws that make miscarriage a punishable offense.

Imam Pence is very religious, Imam Pence is the supreme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.