[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my friends and family to unplug from the PokeJew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pokemongo.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pokemongo.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
How do I convince my friends and family to unplug from the PokeJew? I told them it's being used to track them and they literally laughed in my face
>>
>>81115355
Faggot. It doesn't track you any more than Google location services already does.

Having any smartphone means you're being tracked 24/7, except if you get a custom android rom (like cyanogenmod) and don't link it to Google like I do. Then you can control your GPS stuff, and even then you don't know how much ATT or your phone manufacturer is tracking you.

Don't believe me? If android, go to google.com/locationhistory , if Applefag, go to settings privacy something recent locations.

You're all being tracked, deal with it
>>
Point them to articles linking it to robberies and the like
>>
File: reggie.png (50 KB, 487x548) Image search: [Google]
reggie.png
50 KB, 487x548
>the gps is being used to track them
Yeah no fucking shit
>>
Just wait a week
>>
You've always been tracked. Connecting to public wifi. Tagging yourself in a location. Using apps. What difference does this make.
>muh ebin CIA conspiracy
What fucking different does it make to have 15 year olds walking around the city collecting pokemon
>>
>>81115355
Woah great argument, woah you are being tracked, woah BIG FUCKING DEAL.

You can watch me masturbate for all i care government ;^)
>>
>>81115355
So? Maybe don't be a law breaking faggot.
>>
>>81115355
What makes it so different from any other app?

Is it just because it's the most popular app in the world right now? Apps have been doing this for years.

Honestly, I don't see what makes it different.

>muh CIA
>muh tracking

If you use the internet at all you are being tracked full stop.

You can block full permissions, cover up your cameras, link to a shell google account so all it has it your location data. What value does just location data have?

They only thing I can think of is the psyop of CIA posting these threads to see who deletes the app after reading.

You are a higher threat level if they have nothing on you, just saying.
>>
>>81115355
We're being tracked? Oh no, what are they gonna find out? That I went to the shops this morning?
>>
File: CIA.png (171 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
171 KB, 600x600
>>81117622
OH FUCK bong you went to the shops?! CIA here, we are going to use that information to blackmail you. Possibly give you funds and weapons if you support our side of the coup. Will you comply?
>>
Haha. Everything tracks you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.