[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Muslims stand to gain from making these terror attacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: house.jpg (18 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
18 KB, 624x352
What do Muslims stand to gain from making these terror attacks? Wouldn't they be much better off just breeding and gaining prominence as a race in Europe? They're obviously just creating more racism and fear against themselves, which is counter productive.

I don't buy it, this feels like a Jew scheme to me.
>>
You would think they would wait until they have tons of refugees in before doing this kind of shit. It's obviously the kikes trying to stop refugees from coming in.
>>
File: 1468566730796.jpg (33 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1468566730796.jpg
33 KB, 680x510
>>81095253
Smelly like icelandic grills.
>>
>>81095253
>open border, force countries to accept non vetted muslim and ISIS
>more terrorist attack
>countries get together to destroy ME
>greater israel
>even more refugee to western countries
>more terrorist attack/civil war
>jews feel unsafe and move to israel
>western countries are weaken, the gene pool diluted, and easier to control
>>
>>81095253
>Dar al-Kharb (Arabic: دار الحرب "house of war"; also referred to as Dar al-Garb "house of the West" in later Ottoman sources), aka Dar al-Kufr ( دار الكفر ), literally „Realm of the heathens“ i.e. where the Islamic law isn't implemented; an individual from "Dar al-Kharab" is a "Kharabi" (Arabic: حربي).

>Muslims call the West, the House of War.

You don't understand, sjomli. They are trying to actually create a war between the West and all Muslims.
>>
you act like any western country on the planet is going to retaliate against them. putin is the only leader left that has any balls. they've already won.
>>
>>81095253
They're going at it from both angles. Violence to cow the women and faggots, and make them more receptive to their breeding efforts.

Men used to kill invading barbarians for this kind of shit.
>>
>>81095253

What do they gain doing it in their own countries?

They're really just a savage lot that can't sit down and talk.

You ever try talking to a "moderate" Muslim? As soon as you question a belief they have, they storm off like their vagina is bleeding.
>>
>>81095253
>Applying rational thought to a religion
>>
>>81095253
These people have the IQ of like 80.
>>
>>81095253
truth is they are just fucking dumb

80 IQ after years of inbreeding, arabs cant into tactics.
>>
>>81100802
this, they overplayed their hand, now the saudis will be shitting their little pink panties
>>
>>81095253
The moderates want to do just that. Come into white countries, leech resources, and breed like rats. They spew white hate in mosques and in private, but lie to white people's faces to stay off the radar.

The radical Muslims are simply the crazy ones that have the balls to do something with the same hatred.
>>
>>81098010
Stay away there pure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.