[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Everyone who loves Trump hates Mike Pence. 2. All week Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Coulter on Pence.png (62 KB, 602x297) Image search: [Google]
Coulter on Pence.png
62 KB, 602x297
1. Everyone who loves Trump hates Mike Pence.

2. All week Trump's enemies have been clamoring to confirm that Pence has been chosen.

This should tell us everything, /pol/. How do we stop this and get Jeff Sessions?

Everyone email Trump and his retarded sons and get him to change his mind. We need to use meme magic.
>>
[email protected]

[email protected]
>>
Trump leaked the RNC speaker list to the media so they would know that Pence is likely to be VP. ruse #1. Then the cuckservatives and nevertrumpers are tamed. The rules of the comittee were being laid out on Jul 14. Trump said he would announce VP on Friday (Jul 15). This was a ruse. This was going to be called off no matter what. Many violent BLM protests were to happen at this time, so this might result in him calling it off. But Nice, France gave him a more reliable reason to call it off. Since Pence is now projected to be VP, cucks think "oh he will announce it at the RNC." Because the cucks were satisfied with their Pence, they didnt bother to try the whole unbound delegates bullshit. Donald then coasts his way to the RNC with no bullshit delegate crap and brings up a qualified wildcard candidate.

4D chess. I hope.
>>
>>81093938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaMMULE3LJ4
>>
File: image.png (325 KB, 570x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325 KB, 570x560
>>81093491
Don't worry. Trump is playing '4D chess,' it's all part of the plan :-)
>>
>>81093938
Whoever it is, they would already have to know if Trump was planning on announcing it in less than 12 hours before he called it off.

My best hope is he was getting word of how much people hated Pence and he's using Nice to buy enough time to get somebody else.
>>
>>81093491
>actually thinking Trump is trying to win the election
>>
>>81094791
Trudeau wasn't trying to win either. Even he had no idea Leafs were such flaming faggots.

>>81094099
This guy is saying the RNC would actually try and replace Trump as the nominee, which is just plain absurd.
>>
>>81094099
Weren't there interviews planned with Pence and Trump's family or something, like a 60 Minutes special?
>>
>>81095456
Trump knew he was going to wiggle out of it probably. It was a ruse too and only he and his campaign knew.
>>
>>81093938
Well Pence has to officially file for reelection as Governor by noon tomorrow so that will be the definite signal
>>
>>81095921
He has a Cabinet Position not VP
>>
As a Hoosier I'm torn. I want this fuck out of the running for governor so maybe we can get a conservative that has a chance of winning but I also want the Don to win.
>>
>>81093491
>tfw don't really like Pence
>tfw would still be okay with this because 1. he's a fellow Hoosier and 2. he would no longer be my governor.
>>
>>81093938
heh, hope so

the fuckng madman
>>
i love sessions and he's the only mentioned guy worth anything BUT...is making him VP versus a senator of any functional use? could it actually reduce his usefullness?

look at past vps: biden, gore, quayle. did these guys have any influence? cheney, sure, but that's a special case.

do we really need sessions as VP, or just Some Guy?
>>
File: image4.jpg (158 KB, 1319x469) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
158 KB, 1319x469
>>81093491
Trump is a Clinton plant. I've been saying this since forever.
>>
>>81096044
>He has a Cabinet Position not VP

Prove it faggot.
>>
>>81093491

>pol autists know whats best for trump

get out
>>
>>81096044
That would be an excellent ruse. That way he doesn't screw over Pence, while still keeping the public and cuckservatives in the dark.
>>
>>81093491
My opinion doesn't matter much, but flynn would be the right choice.
>>
>>81096509
If Sessions was VP he'd be defacto running the country. Trump gets the whole globalism/immigration thing, and that's why Sessions endorsed him, because he's one of the only non-shills in the senate who talks about both of those things. He also has an authentic nice-guy quality to him.

Pence is the opposite. He's the definition of a shill who gets put into office by donors. He's been on the other side of every issue Trump has brought up during the campaign and won't be able to win a debate against say, Elizabeth Warren or whoever Shillary picks to lend her some sort of moral credibility.
>>
>>81096700
Because you're autistic.

Trump has repeatedly made Hillary look as bad as anyone possibly could. He's brought up Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton.
>>
>>81097821
>Trump has repeatedly made Hillary look as bad as anyone possibly could. He's brought up Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton.

That's not real issues. He hasn't brought up actual issues like the fact Clinton is a war criminal. He brings up celerity issues that nobody cares about.
>>
I am not really on board with any of the Vice Presidential candidates so far that have been speculated about. Trump should pick a white male candidate, under 60, that is internationally known, and that have been publicly saying the same things Trump says, even before Trump decided to run for President.

We need assurances noone would assasinate Trump, because the VP would be as strong on Trumps policies as Trump himself, and we need someone healthy and younger, that can run for President himself after Trumps hopefully 8years(and win because the amazing success Trump presidancy brings to the USA).
>>
>>81098614
The fuck are you talking about. He's repeatedly painted her as a warmonger, especially regarding Libya and Qaddafi.

He's consistently dropped redpills throughout his campaign in a way that's palatable to the public. He can't go full Alex Jones.

Think of what Ted Cruz or some other hack would've said about Hillary this entire time. Some softball "she lied about emails" bullshit and not much else. Trumps been drilling her hard on literally everything that's wrong with her.
>>
Trump LOVES making the media look wrong.
>>
>>81099410
>He's repeatedly painted her as a warmonger, especially regarding Libya and Qaddafi.

Are you kidding? Trump's a huge war monger and supported both the Iraq War in 2002 and Libyan invasion in 2011.
>>
>>81099410
>He can't go full Alex Jones.

The fact Alex Jones supports him proves he's a shill. Alex is well known CIA informant.
>>
>>81093491
My question is, who loves Pence?
What would trump 4d chess move meaning be if he really picked him?

I doubt Donald would pick someone everybody hates, and the main people reporting it are CNN so you have to put some doubt on that.
>>
Nobody cares who the Vice President is
>>
>>81101436
That's retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-12-28-06.png (616 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-12-28-06.png
616 KB, 854x480
It's Newt.
>>
>>81093938
I wouldn't put it past him
>>
>>81094791
>>81095223
Leafs btfo
>>
>>81102076
>It's Newt.

Cuckservative
>>
>>81101436
tell that to john mccain
>>
I dont see how an anti Trump guy who nobody has ever heard of is a good pick for VP. Kinda retarded.
>>
Screenshot this, the reports of it being Pence are misinformation, it is a favor to Pence by the RNC to get him media attention because his re-election campaign is lagging. Newt will be VP
>>
>>81103426
Hill shill or libertardian?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.