[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ESPN provides Barack Obama with an hour-long, commercial-free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: CSTV0212-jemelehill-233x270.png (91 KB, 233x270) Image search: [Google]
CSTV0212-jemelehill-233x270.png
91 KB, 233x270
ESPN provides Barack Obama with an hour-long, commercial-free commercial for free in primetime that advertises the president’s views on race.

“The President and The People: A National Conversation,” a townhall-style event with an audience — at least in part — hand picked, simulcasts on ESPN and ABC at 8 p.m. Eastern this Thursday.

“With the nation on edge in the immediate aftermath of horrific events in Baton Rouge, Minneapolis and Dallas, Disney Media Networks will host a landmark town hall discussion with President Barack Obama and Americans who have been directly affected by recent events,” the network release reads. “World News Tonight Anchor David Muir will moderate a frank and intimate conversation about race relations, justice, policing and equality, produced by ABC News. It will include many of the people whose lives have been changed forever in the last week as the nation sees these issues play out through their eyes.”

Jemele Hill, co-host of ESPN’s His and Hers and a Christmastime visitor to the president at the White House last year, works alongside Muir on the broadcast. Hill’s Twitter account features a picture of the president and first lady posing with her and her husband and a pinned tweet noting her December visit to the White House.
>>
Though Hill hosts a show ostensibly about sports, her viewers know the ins-and-outs of her beliefs in the political arena better than her cheering interests in the sports stadium. She recently asked about Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, “Why are we taking him seriously?” In the wake of the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting, Hill tweeted that Americans lacked standing to criticize Islamic views on homosexuality. “So in a country where we have done everything possible to undermine the LGBTQ community,” she wrote, “we are suddenly lecturing Islam on homophobia. Oh.”

But Hill appears on no topic as controversial as she does on race. When citizens of Baltimore looted and vandalized in the aftermath of Freddie Gray’s death, Hill remarked on television, “A lot of times riots have been a catalyst to a greater movement.” Earlier this week, the host of the midday ESPN program criticized off-duty cops for walking off a security detail in response to WNBA players wearing Black Lives Matter shirts. “If I’m the Minnesota Lynx,” she declared, “I say, ‘Good. Good riddance.’”

The decision to install Hill on the politicized broadcast comes after the Worldwide Leader in Hypocrisy instituted a purge at the network that included firing baseball analyst Curt Schilling for a social-media post in support of keeping males out of the women’s room and demoting football talking-head Mike Ditka immediately after he opined on a radio program in March that “Obama is the worst president we’ve ever had.
>>
They know this shit will just escalate problems.
That's why they fucking do it.

Who the fuck thinks this will somehow better the chimpouts?
>>
>overpay billions in sports broadcasting rights
>watch other networks split your piece of the pie while doing nothing for years
>get bullied by the Bowl committee into an awful seven-year NYE CFB final and suffer absymal ratings
>lose most eminent broadcasters in Tirico, Simmons, Skip, etc because you can't afford them anymore
>hemorrhaging millions of dollars every fiscal quarter
>finally
>FINALLY
>have a primetime sit-down live with the President of the United States
>just in time for another terrorist attack to distract the media and the President from your months-in-the-making plan

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>81036937
>m-muh conspiracy

it's literally the opposite.
>>
I wonder how much Disney gets in government kickbacks
>>
>>81036939
Drawing division between races isn't helping anything.
>>
>>81036939
>endless media talk about this shit leads to this shit including 4 officers dead and 9 church goers dead
>I know, we should have more 'discussion about race' with sensationalism, it will make things back to what they were like when Bush was president
You're a fucking idiot
>>
Black baiting and and black herding are the last "sports" ESPN has the rights to.

Better than poker and human cockfighting, I guess.
>>
Jemelle Hill is so whack and Michael Smith tries way too hard to be 'the cool black guy'
>>
File: 1467694484150.webm (3 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
1467694484150.webm
3 MB, 406x720
White """"""people"""""" should be exterminated.
>>
>>81036941
Does it sound like this is meant to draw divisions? Chimpouts are bad politics for democrats. Black people still watch ESPN. This is Obama trying to settle them down to prevent a Nixon-esque "silent majority" from being activated. Chances are it won't work, as the attacks in France + BLM will have already done enough damage.
>>
>>81036939
>alive for the last 5 years
>is this naive
>>
>>81036945
>/r9k/ attends a pool party
>>
>>81036942
see
>>81036946
and look in the mirror, fucking idiot. chimpouts and copkilling is bad for business. unless you think a global racewar is the endgame here. in which case, enjoy your alex jones alternate reality.
>>
>>81036945
that guy's got some ethnic shit going on. and he's also a manlet which tells you all you need to know
>>
obama cutting into my battlebots

fuck that nigger i want to see robots fight
>>
>>81036944
should have seen him dancing with some nba fag today
>>
>>81036946
>is this meant to draw divisions
Well it certainly fucking has you deluded retard

I can't even grasp how far away you are from actual real world repercussions
>>
Tbh
>>
>>81036942
>>81036941
>>81036937
>Guys race relations are terrible and it's all Barack's fault, everything was so much better before he... said some words?
These problems have been in America since slavery ended and are nothing new, but they are far better than any other time in America. The only reason people are whining about "muh divisiveness" is because Black people are being vocal about it on social media and irl

Side note, the South set back race relations in America by about 100 years, and are the reason we have these problems.
>>
>>81036955
You're a fucking straight up sack of shit.
This is a direct result of media pushing stories. Die
>>
At least this bullshit will be completely shadowed by Muslims killing 70 French people today
>>
>>81036955
>Side note, the South set back race relations in America by about 100 years, and are the reason we have these problems.

The reason is forcing people that do not want to live together to be together.

Anything that bring this sham down is good.
>>
>>81036955
>>69549974
Black people have devolved into a constant state of paranoia and affinity for gang culture, and are the most self-effacing race that possibly exists; despite all of the concessions made to better oneself through proper means and education, all-to-often a black man or woman gets called a "house nigger" or "Uncle Tom" for not keeping it real.

>covet a way of life (gansta life, maffioso mentality, thug culture, gangsta rap) that promotes crime, murder, armed robbery, drug use, selling drugs, promiscuity, lack of self-responsibility, and many MANY illegal enterprises
>get surprised that said illegal enterprises garner the attention of law enforcement
>develop a persecution-complex while maintaining adamant to your regressive lifestyle and actively threatening peers who want to get out of the shit hole that you support and create

Absolute lunacy and lack of self-awareness. You can blame the "police state" because they're not guiltless by any means, but it is the SUSTAINED AND COMPLETE LACK of even considering that they themselves could be apart of the problem, and instead calling white people the cause of their own maladies, is why fewer and fewer people are buying into their nonsense
>>
>>81036942
>>endless media talk about this shit leads to this shit including 4 officers dead and 9 church goers dead
>>81036956
>i-it's the media!

yes, it's the media riling them up. not them seeing the video on every social media platform on the planet.

i will grant you that televising riots does not help, but where do you draw the line with media blackouts. what if they stop showing trump's speeches because it riles people up? it never ends.
>>
>>81036935
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
gtfo aliens
>>
>>81040233
Get out newfriend
>>
>still watching the social justice sports network
LOL
>>
Fucking Aliens arguing on my /pol/!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
>>
>espn seriously running this shit on espn right now
>>
>>81040379
Was a joke, cock-smoker.
>>
>espn
literally the only channel niggers watch
>>
File: 1463917554930.png (113 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
1463917554930.png
113 KB, 287x277
>>81036951
I know that feel, man.

>turn on tv for first and only time a week to watch robot fights
>get progressive propaganda instead
>>
What board was this on?
>>
>>81036935
>>
>>81036935
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>81042623
/sp/
>>
>>81036935
Is this on now or is it over or is it next wek?

What? You didn't post a link to the actual article or a stream. You just spammed the board from a proxy and whined
>>
>>81042623
>>81044043
i'm sure the olympics will be a relaxing, peaceful, and friendly time on /sp/, as the euros were.

thank you, /pol/, for your self control over the past month! it might have been quite unbearable if you'd crossed over!
>>
File: race SAT scores.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
race SAT scores.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>>81036935
>hand picked

Okay, so they don't want an actual coversation on race. I'd love to hit Supreme Dindu with some statistics
>>
File: 1468038071270.jpg (53 KB, 428x432) Image search: [Google]
1468038071270.jpg
53 KB, 428x432
>>81036936
>“So in a country where we have done everything possible to undermine the LGBTQ community,” she wrote, “we are suddenly lecturing Islam on homophobia. Oh.”

God damn leftist nigger bitch cunt. How are they this stupid?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.