[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't worry lads, the cavalry's here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Hitler_angry.jpg (63 KB, 564x429) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_angry.jpg
63 KB, 564x429
We need to engage in a baby race, right now.
The race war will never happen. Let's focus on what's important and possible instead. What's going to happen is white people are going to go out there, and make babies. If you can't make babies, then you should be redpilling everyone around you, without showing your power level. We must fight fire with fire. If we don't do anything, we will be nothing but the next neanderthal. So put down your TV remote, wake the fuck up, and never pick it up again. We will take our countries back!

With Quebec at the head of the /pol/ nation, we are unstoppable. We have been doing baby races since our colony was founded to assure the survival of our people. The jews are already trembling in fear.

Let the great un-cuckening begin

BABY RACE NOW
>>
>>81002051
What do we do about 'empowerment'?
Also who will fund us? I haven't the money to go khaning around and I doubt you do either.
>>
File: tumbleweed.jpg (26 KB, 800x220) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed.jpg
26 KB, 800x220
>>
>>81002930
Can you be more specific when talking about empowerment I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.

Who will fund us? Probably not the goverment.
We need to destroy this false idea that babies cost money. It is our biological duty to reproduce, and material problems should not be getting in the way of that. They have us by the balls with this issue. They know we cannot be making babies if we don't have the money. That is how they want to destroy us.
I don't give a fuck how poor I am, I'm gonna make as much babies as I can.
>>
>>81003791
What about overpopulation? I think a reducing birthrate is proper and much needed.

What we need for public office is someone who will make citizenship more restrictive, and keep in mind the country's historical makeup/ identity.
>>
>>81002051
Already got a boy in my wife's white oven, I'm white too. I'm just going to say fuck you. Go out and do it you shill; instead of making this post if I was single I'd be out fucking a bitch after the bar; what a disgrace.
>>
>>81004167
Overpopulation is a third world problem.
Everyone is reproducing at astronomical rates, except for the white race.
So in other words, it doesn't matter if we reproduce more because we have nothing to do with overpopulation.

Please explain what you meant by empowerment I'd like to answer that question as well
>>
Every white couple on the planet would need to have 36 children to catch up to the non-white population in one generation.

Whites cannot win a baby race.
>>
>>81004316
I'm on it chief.
>>
File: 1468441594499.jpg (49 KB, 550x539) Image search: [Google]
1468441594499.jpg
49 KB, 550x539
>>81004698
Correction. We cannot win if we give up!
>>
>>81002051
>white race
There are many races with white skin. There is no need to compete, we just need borders. There 10 times more than enough people on planet.
>>
>>81004698
Also, the point is not to catch up in a single generation. We're not trying to tie with the rest of the world. All we want is to survive. That is the whole point of this baby race, it's to attain sustainable levels of birth rates.
>>
>>81004686
It's the feminist idealogue that women should stay in the workforce and decide to forfeit the option of babymaking.
>>
>>81002051
>cavalry rides into battle
>jamal rides their wives
Kek
>>
>>81005521
sorry i got to go now
>>
>>81002051
Go fuck yourself you conniving cunt.

The destruction of Canadian identity was the plan back when the Québécois drafted bill 101. In a fit of jealousy and collective smelly capriciousness, your pathetic society sought to destroy the Anglo culture by feigning a willingness to compromise. Under the guise of creating a united Canada, you forged the wretched Trudeau dynasty and created the abomination of multiculturalism. Now days you people simply sit in their decrepit province, stewing in their own filth, content that they destroyed Anglo greatness while maintaining their poorman's imitation of Parisian culture
>>
>>81002051
>Implying pol gets laid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.