[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 41
File: Inside2.jpg (23 KB, 271x179) Image search: [Google]
Inside2.jpg
23 KB, 271x179
I am here to answer your questions on Trump's "Path To Victory' in light of the new state polling.

There will be no VP answers until after the announcement. Apologies in advance.
>>
>>80908356

> Bernie’s endorsement
Confirmation bias. The American People already know that the system is rigged, and Donald Trump is the candidate of change. Seeing Sander’s endorse confirms to BOB voters there insecurities of not being important to the system. Goal is to paint Clinton in such a negative light that BOB voters refuse to support her... either stay at home, vote 3rd party, or vote for Trump.

>Loretta Lynch oversight
Confirmation bias. System is rigged. Clinton is more of the same, she’s a criminal, she won’t change anything.
>>
>>80908391
>>80908743

>How can Trump turn The Electoral College in his favor?
> Which states are you actually going to compete?

The most realistic option is “Romney + FL/OH/PA”. That’s the minimum requirement for Trump to win, anything above that helps to build the mandate when he takes office.
>>
File: 1462425848896.png (380 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462425848896.png
380 KB, 900x900
You know
>>
>>80917843

Are you answering questions from >>80907979 here? Or should we field fresh ones?
>>
Well alrighty.

Did Manafort actually say "Tell the Speaker to cut the shit"?
Also tell us a little bit about the convention:

Will Marion Le Pen attend? Will Geert Wilders and Nigel Farage speak? What about Ted's involvement?
How did the Trump campaign deal with Bernie's endorsement, Loretta Lynch's oversight and the expectancy of the announcement for VP?

I suppose all those events actually help Trump.
>>
>>80917843
Is Christie going to be the AG?

If not, will it be Giuliani?
>>
How is Trump's campaign fighting back against the MSM constantly calling Trump a racist?
>>
>>80917843
Link to the polls pls
>>
>>80909071
>What change in strategy do you expect the Clinton camp to adopt as the election approaches, and how do you plan to deal with it?

Clinton is too well known and too universally hated to improve her own favorable numbers. Her only hope is to disqualify Trump. She will try to paint him as a racist, as incompetent, and above all else as dangerous. She will try to broaden her number of targets by lumping him in with unsavory figures.
Trump will respond in kind, while also having the advantage of being able to attack the entire establishment. Any failure of government in the past two decades can be attributed to Clinton because she was so heavily involved in politics during that time. Trump has a strong base of Pro-trump supporters augmented by anti-Hillary voters. Clinton is the opposite, her base comes from almost strictly anti-Trump supporters. Trump has the messaging and targeting advantages, Clinton has the structural and demographic advantages.

> Straight up: How do you guys expect to win over delegates?
It’s already happened. Delegates won’t be an issue at the convention. They have zero leverage. Trump is a greater threat to the RNC than the RNC is to Trump.

>-How's he gonna address the recent (Soros-catalyzed) racial divide in the US?
Name The Dividers

> Seriously, how do you intend to avoid the "Trump bullied a woman at the debates!" narrative?
Trump fully intends to bully Hillary Clinton. Voters already think he’s a bully, there’s no avoiding it. Why fight it? Bully her even harder, then use it as evidence and confirmation bias that she is too weak and too incompetent to be president during these dangerous times.
>>
>>80909112
>How is Trump gonna handle the inevitable Riots @ RNC?

He is the Law and Order candidate. Confirmation bias. The coalition that he is building in “Romney +” fundamentally don’t like the people who are rioting and want someone who can bring it to an end.
>>
>>80909342
>Do you have any instructions or tips for people that will be open carrying in defense of the God Emperor at the convention?

My personal advice is

Don’t. But if you are, be very very very careful and don’t put yourself in positions where you’ll have to do anything. If you have to use your weapon, it will forever change and potentially ruin your life.
>>
>>80910571
>Will the debates be as big of a blowout as this board thinks?

Yes, but probably for different reasons than most think. Trump will win the personality/strength/competence battle, this is not an election about policies. Hillary Clinton’s methodical, measured approach is out of date in today’s American Politics.
>>
>>80911036
>Are the record number of votes/voters in the primary for Donald Trump indicative of a wider predicted turnout, and can this prediction be confident enough in the worse scenario where HRC pulls Obama-level minority vote?

Very smart question. This cuts to the heart of the entire election.

In the states that Trump needs to win, he has greater enthusiasm than Clinton does. Even if Clinton has a slightly higher polling number, most of those voters hate her enough to not care about showing up on voting day. This is where the war will be won or lost. Can Trump make Clinton look bad enough (and himself competent enough) to prevent Hillary Hostages from showing up on election day.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/fox-news-poll-clinton-tops-trump-by-7-points-in-virginia.html

Read this article. Hidden behind the headline is the real statistic that matters.

>The good news for Trump is that among just those voters “extremely” interested, he’s up by three (45-42 percent). That’s driven by the fact that more Republicans (43 percent) than Democrats (38 percent) say they are extremely interested in the presidential election.

THIS POLL SHOWS THAT TRUMP IS WINNING VIRGINIA among voters who are paying attention and intending on voting. As more people become more interested in the election (convention... and especially the debates) they’ll start opening up to Trump more. Base excitement matters more than anything else this election, and Clinton has virtually zero.
>>
>>80912003
>How do you plan on dealing with the strong possibility of voter fraud especially in swing states?

There is evidence that Clinton quite literally stole the primary from Sanders by picking close battle states and picking the perfect times to pull out victories that would hamper his momentum.

Trump isn’t Sanders, he doesn’t believe that it is in the best interest of the country to make nice even if one candidate cheats, Trump won’t lay down while the American Voter gets frauded. Trump will fight fire with fire if necessary.
>>
This is the last of the pre-posted questions I’ll answer. From here on out I’ll be responding to in-thread questions.

>>80912249
>How many swing states is the Trump campaign currently targeting for the fall? We all know that the campaign would just need "Romney + PA/FL/OH" , but are you also keeping fallbacks in mind?

Most of the targeted swing states have been released by the Trump campaign. “Romney +” is the main focus of the campaign, but Trump’s support in the Rust Belt and in the midwest allows for some greater flexibility. If Trump can win Iowa (where he’s ahead) and can win Nevada (where he suddenly has a lot more options than just “Romney +”

I’ll reply with many related pics of Victory Scenarios.
>>
File: Most Likely Trump Win.png (61 KB, 744x528) Image search: [Google]
Most Likely Trump Win.png
61 KB, 744x528
>>80918542

> Most Likely Victory Scenario
> “Romney +”

Trump has to hold on to all Romney win states and then secure victories in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
>>
File: Iowa Flexibility 1.png (62 KB, 737x514) Image search: [Google]
Iowa Flexibility 1.png
62 KB, 737x514
>>80918614

> Iowa Options 1
> “Romney + IA/NV/OH/FL/NH”

If Clinton manages to get great turnout among minorities and unions stay loyal in Philly and Pittsburgh, she might hold onto PA. In that case, Trump can still win but he has to piece together a coalition of smaller states. Iowa, Nevada, and New Hampshire would have to break for Trump. This plausible because the multi-front campaign might allow for Clinton to swamp PA with resources but not smaller states.
>>
File: Iowa Flexibility 2.png (62 KB, 737x532) Image search: [Google]
Iowa Flexibility 2.png
62 KB, 737x532
>Iowa Options 2
> “Romney + IA/VA”

Trump can weather a PA loss if the greater interest that GOP voters have in VA leads to higher turnout in the conservative portions of western virginia and military strongholds of Tidewater. NOVA is an issue, but if minorities don’t turn out in the cities than Trump could win a state Clinton neglects while focusing on PA. Trump would just need to secure Ohio, Florida, and Iowa.
>>
File: Iowa Flexibility Florida loss.png (64 KB, 765x523) Image search: [Google]
Iowa Flexibility Florida loss.png
64 KB, 765x523
> Iowa Options 3
> Florida Loss Disaster

If a disaster occurs in Florida and Clinton takes it by spending lots of resources and time, Trump is still in a position to win. He’d need to win VA, PA, OH, IA, NV. The least likely scenario, however it shows the value of a rustbelt and midwestern coalition.

It also shows the future of the GOP. A party focused on Economic Nationalism can create a coalition of white working class voters who need to be protected from Globalists threats towards American manufacturing and farming. GOP candidates that can appeal to minority voters as well as nationalist voters are the future. They will be unbeatable on the national stage.
>>
File: NC VA loss Trump Win scenario.png (62 KB, 777x510) Image search: [Google]
NC VA loss Trump Win scenario.png
62 KB, 777x510
>Iowa Options 4
> NC Loss

It has long been assumed that a NC loss would be back breaking for Trump, but MSM polling shows what his campaign has known for a while. Trump’s midwest/rustbelt coalition can survive a NC loss by winning “Romney+” as well as Iowa and Nevada.
>>
File: 1411801741564.gif (144 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1411801741564.gif
144 KB, 180x180
Why am I supposed to believe you're not just some fag doing this for attention?
>>
>>80918911

>winning Nevada

Does this seem possible? I haven't seen much good news out of that place this election cycle.

I don't think it will matter though. I think he's got OH FL PA like you said
>>
>>80918426
My state had a 359% increase in republican primary turnout. Are all those increases in primary turnout indicative of possible more voters overall on election day? Like Republicans who didn't go for the primarys or jaded democrats
>>
File: unnamed.png (55 KB, 346x220) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
55 KB, 346x220
For reference: The states he's currently winning
>>
>>80918542

What should we make of Newt's claim that vetting is down to him and Pence on Hannity?

Is this intentional misdirection, or did Gunray just compromise your campaign's OpSec on national television?

If that option is too close to "VP" topic, perhaps answering a question of how OpSec is handled to prevent infiltrators and loose lips from ruining things? Does Manafort use "gentle persuasion"?
>>
>>80918850
Florida loss after Orlando isn't even a remote possibility
>>
>>80919069
I am, but it's fun to have fun, and we all are, as Romney +FL/PA/Pepe has shown.
>>
There's so little talk about the possible VP choices for Hillary Clinton. Is your team looking at her possible choices and if you are are you running scenarios as to how to attack those VP picks
>>
Will Trump travel to places like the south side of Chicago like some people like Dr. Carson have suggested?
>>
>>80919338
Already discredited by Eric Trump on Hannity
>>
>>80918150

Important question. It's important to break this down, as it's a loaded question which makes several assumptions.

> Is the MSM calling Trump a racist?
Yes
> Is it a fair charge?
It doesn't matter. They're doing it and a large number of voters believe it.

> Is it affecting his numbers?
It depends. A large number of those voters who believe it are going to vote Democrat no matter what, and a larger number of those voters are going to vote against Trump no matter what. The payoff for fighting a "racist" charge isn't as high as you might think

> Is it worth fighting back?
If Trump were to spend all day every day trying to prove he's not a racist, he would only feed back into the news cycle and perpetuate the story. The best option is to look past those charges while starving the media of confirmation bias of the charge. Don't say anything that can be construed as racist... or if you do make it as toothless as possible so you can turn it around and prove to voters that the media is biased.

> Will an unanswered "racist" charge cost Trump the election?

No. If Trump doesn't give the media new ammo, the voters won't be riled up against Trump months from now. Swing voters won't care about him saying something racist five months ago. Not when they have fresh "Lyin' Criminal Hillary" stories every morning.
>>
File: 5p3ajk.jpg (28 KB, 320x417) Image search: [Google]
5p3ajk.jpg
28 KB, 320x417
>>80917843

What is the plan during that months between the Convention and the First Debate?
>>
>>80919088

He's within Four points of a MSM poll, not factoring in base excitement.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
>>
>>80919069

You'll never know and I'll never provide evidence.

Check my past statements. See if I've been wrong yet.
>>
>>80919168

Absolutely. It's proof that Trump has large amounts of excited voters already... which is proof that his messaging excites. Once more people start following the race and start making up their mind, they'll turnout as well.
>>
We all know that Trump hates the corrupt media and hates foreign control over our industries.

Does he have a plan to reclaim America's media from the Jews who control it?
>>
What is President Trumps favourite meme? Will we see a speech that kids the "drumpf is a racist" meme in the near future ? How did he react to sanders endorsing Clinton ? I mean he fully sold out to her which is terrible.

What does internal polling show about his support amongst blacks, is it really around 26%?
>>
>>80919338

I can't speak towards the VP selection because I am completely out of the loop. That might be part of the plan. I wouldn't have anyway of knowing.

VP info is strictly need to know.

Trump runs a tighter campaign than any I've seen before.
>>
>>80919353

Agree.
>>
What's the significance of Trump's ground game? What is it? Will Trump have one soon?

I keep hearing about how Donald doesn't have one yet
>>
Does the Trump campaign follow Scott Adams (based Dilbert guy)'s writings?

>http://blog.dilbert.com/post/147342251861/trumps-glide-path
>>
What can I do in California to help?

Does Trump plan on making any moves in CA, or holding anymore events here?
>>
>>80917843
What's the Florida strategy especially when trying to attract the Florida Hispanics who are more republican than other parts of the country?
>>
>>80919394

Absolutely, although regardless of the pick we won't let the race become an indictment on the VP choice. We want it to become an indictment on Clinton.
>>
File: 1463555895850.jpg (72 KB, 282x353) Image search: [Google]
1463555895850.jpg
72 KB, 282x353
>>80917843
Thanks for this.
>>
File: 1361507073402.jpg (15 KB, 280x412) Image search: [Google]
1361507073402.jpg
15 KB, 280x412
>>80919069
>tripfag gook virgin asking someone to dox themselves
>>
>>80919427

The political danger is having a BLM movement make a spectacle of the show and having media broadcast images of unfavorable images of Trump reacting.

I'm not privy to future scheduling though, so maybe.
>>
What are Trumps plan for Hillary after victory? Has he gotten that far? Would he be willing to prosecute them
>>
>>80920241

Hrm. Fair enough.

What strategies will your campaign be doing for GOTV operations to attempt to avoid a repeat of Romney's 2012 GOTV failure? High-level answers are fine if OpSec is an issue.
>>
Is Dr. Carson going to have a place in Trump's crew?

Would there even be a place for him? He is a brilliant neurosurgeon but in no way versed in politics
>>
>>80918047
>Did Manafort actually say "Tell the Speaker to cut the shit"?
>Also tell us a little bit about the convention:
>Will Marion Le Pen attend? Will Geert Wilders and Nigel Farage speak? What about Ted's involvement?
>>
>>80919778

> Creating confirmation bias of Hillary being weak and incompetent, which will be exploited at the debates.
> Calm the fears of voters who are afraid of Trump, so they stay home and don't turnout for Hillary
>>
>>80920723

Nice!

So this then?

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/147342251861/trumps-glide-path
>>
>>80920223
>What does internal polling show about his support amongst blacks, is it really around 26%?

That's not the right question, the right question is "What does internal polling show about Hillary Clinton's support among blacks".

And I don't believe they are going to show up when it matters.
>>
>>80920570

He said in a previous thread that Trump absolutely stood by the statement that she "has to go to prison". I'd say he's serious
>>
>>80917843
Is it possible there will be any surprise convention endorsements from any #NeverTrump fags?
>>
Any plan on playing off hillarys poor stamina, light media showings and health?

I hear murmurings that she's got multiple sclerosis
>>
Have there been any formal plans for a night of long knives after Trump takes office?
>>
Is Trump going to bring various charges (like treason and aiding/abetting terror groups) against Obama, along with Hillary, if he's President?

In addition, will this be clause for a RICO case and bring down all corrupt individuals involved, effectively causing a total revolution within government?
>>
>>80920300

Scott Adams is a great communicator. He does a great job breaking down the race as it happens.
>>
>>80921022
Would also like to know this. Will be a "purge" of sorts?
>>
>>80920291

The ground campaign needs to be built from scratch. The RNC was blown out by Obama's campaign on the ground last election and they want to use all of the same tricks.

Campaign doesn't think the RNC is in the best position to provide ground support. It will be in full swing come election time. Remember, the election will be decided by a relatively small number of voters and counties.
>>
>>80920301

Raise money. Run for office.

California isn't voting Republican
>>
Whats Trump's stance on that cuck Paul Ryan? Will he actively support his challenger?
>>
>>80920547
PLEASE go to black communities. "Make America Great For Everyone" is deeply powerful messaging.
>>
Be honest, how badly was Trump panicking a month ago when the judge shit and Trump U hit the fan?
>>
How does trump plan on using Trade arguments to win The Rust belt?

Is Michigan in play?

Will Trump go nuclear on The Clinton Foundation?
>>
>>80920570

Trump fully intends to clean up Washington when he arrives. Clinton is the dirtiest politician around.
>>
>>80921342

That is good, hopefully you guys can deliver Virginia back to Trump from Cuckoldry
>>
>>80921519
Rope, bullet, or needle?
>>
Sort of related to VP, but what's your opinion on Newt from an insider viewpoint? Most of /pol/, including myself, doesn't like him.
>>
>>80920364

> Reducing the power of "Trump is a racist" messaging, stop providing ammo.
> Reaching out to Hispanic religious institutions.
> Pushing Jobs to working families, pushing Security for older voters
>>
>>80921342
>It will be in full swing come election time
Isn't it a little late for that?
>>
File: 568513887.jpg (400 KB, 1013x1024) Image search: [Google]
568513887.jpg
400 KB, 1013x1024
18 year old first time voter in Florida.

South miami is heavy for trump except miami gardens and all(heavy black folk community)

Wondering what I can do as an individual to help out the campaign. I signed up to volunteer on the website but so far no response.

You mentioned earlier Phase two of Unity v Division. Trump addressing the democrats lack of plan and action on their part will fuck then over, duh.

My 2nd question is how does Trump plan on receiving some of the black vote?doesnt he only need 15% of the low votes to make a big enough dent in her plans?
(and not talking about the welfare class vote)
>>
>>80917843

What is the Virginia Strategy? How are you guys planning to contain NOVA?
>>
What's going on with this supreme court justice? I saw Trump's tweets earlier but like... yeah. What next?
>>
>>80920617

The rallies are critical for building local movements. It's a great way to get lots of supporters in one area, get them fired up, and then contact them later to build something.

"Infiltrating" Unions in Rust Belt is key. Those voters only get pro-Dem messages from their union, every other aspect of their lives suggest they should vote GOP. Reaching out to key members of local unions and starting a revolt against Union Bosses who support a candidate who supports TPP will be a big benefit.

GOP establishment is going to have to reach out to their religious networks for Trump. In exchange, he is raising money for them. Quid Pro Qou.
>>
>>80917843
Will the call center be open on Friday?
>>
>>80917843
Is Trump in danger of vote rigging? Will he call out the muck in the DNC primary?
>>
When Trump loses in an electoral landslide, will you be killing yourself with cyanide pills, a handgun, or just use the good, old-fashioned noose?
>>
File: 1468285851937.png (1 MB, 1048x2160) Image search: [Google]
1468285851937.png
1 MB, 1048x2160
Are there any legit concerns for Trump & family's safety given Crooked Hillary's precedence for violence and intimidation against her rivals?
>>
>>80920646
> Yes
> Convention speakers are being strategically released to the press. Trump is the best political marketer of all time, I won't undercut his process.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x597
>>80920109
All I see are Trump signs all over NY. Some are homemade. I know it seems like this state will be perpetually cucked by voter fraud in places like Brooklyn, KJ, and NS, and it very well might be a lost cause, but does Trump plan on touring upstate? I'd love to see him at a place like SPAC or Bethel.
>>
>>80920828

Basically
>>
>>80921021

MSM is shielding her. She isn't healthy. She won't hold up to the rigors of 4 years of presidency.
>>
>>80922135

I am going to Enjoy watching everyone slowly lose their minds as Trump acts completely normal for a few months
>>
What would be an ideal timeframe for getting this collated report of our findings on the Clinton Foundation to you? I'm getting close to having it done (around 200 pg., maybe?), but I have a LOT of work and might be in Japan in the near future.

Is there a date you'd need it? And how should I send it to you?
>>
>>80922083
Fair enough; man I love Manafort.

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask, we've had some posters claiming that they are Hillary PR staff, people that handle her Twitter, and they apparently hate her and try to sabotage her a little bit.

Would you think that's true? And if it is, are you being insidious and getting them?
>>
>>80921028

>Obama
no
>Hillary
yes
>>
>>80918614
>>80918698
>>80918798
>>80918850
>>80918911
Based on all of these maps it implies that Trump knows it's highly unlikely he'll win NY (this is obvious).

However, Trump still made several references about potentially taking the state and campaigning there.

Will it be a worthy cause to devote time and resources to? If Trump can win New York it's OVER for Hillary. How possible is this and what's Trump's opinion on winning NY?
>>
>>80922296
>>80922135
>>80922217
So what are y'all gonna do about the super Religious Zealot party platform that was drafted? How will this not drive away independents and disenfranchised democrats from Trump
>>
>>80921734

Absolutely not. Election time is when you need the ground campaign.
>>
I'm autist level intelligence/perfectionism with Trump level charisma and work ethic. Have interned for White house, congress, large banks. and other dick-waving shit.

Honestly I want to help Trump burn it all down and rebuild it. Is there any way I can get in on something important? I'm currently activating my dormant french citizenship just to vote for FN, convincing friends, etc. I'm in VA, and there might be a chance we turn back red this year. My skills lie in writing and organization, but I'm good at everything.

Any scraps you could throw my way?
>>
How accurate are the claims that 85% of Sanders voters will vote for the cunt?
>>
>>80922087
Good you've seen those too!

Did you see the Trump sign in Chappaqua?
>>
>>80922296
>>Obama
>no

Any reason why?
>>
>>80922083

Is the Trump campaign looking to help Nehlen, or are they just letting the cards fall where they may for Ryan's upcoming primary?
>>
Based OP, can you tell me if Trump is an auto racing fan?
>>
Serious question. How is Trump going to do deal with CIA?
>>
>>80917843
Am I doing my part for the Trump campaign by jacking off to Kiss x Sis?
>>
Do you think the Bernouts voting third party or not at all will get Trump the election? Are they even a factor at all for the campaign?

Also what's your background if you can provide any? You sound pretty knowledgeable compared to the average /pol/ user
>>
>>80921848

Drive turnout in southwest and Tidewater region among whites, particularly military families in Tidewater. Keep turnout low in inner cities by reducing excitement for Hillary.

NOVA are partisans who follow the election closely. If Trump gets momentum and appears to be a winner we think we can swing enough NOVA voters to steal VA.

Or at least keep Clinton occupied.
>>
>>80922413
He probably likes Tony Steward and Dale Jr.
>>
>>80921972

Low Hanging Fruit. A supreme court justice getting political? That's dangerous.

Also shows that the establishment hates Trump, a positive in this election.
>>
Is the polled support for Johnson real, or just the David Duke Effect?

Is Johnson pulling more from Trump or Clinton?
>>
File: 1452435845953.jpg (92 KB, 960x722) Image search: [Google]
1452435845953.jpg
92 KB, 960x722
>>80918426

Thanks for answering.

In terms of making HRC look bad, should this be directed AT her?

Making her seem terrible isn't hard to do, and it is happening organically, but if the focus is on specifying the traits that Trump has that she doesn't, like honesty, strength, charisma, etc I think it would look better, so that one sees Trump more positively than simply asking for a negative. I.e. "The impediment of action advances action". "Is She more honest than me?"

What I'm confused about is whether or not the goal is to bring more votes to trump, or simply take away from hillary.
>>
>>80921785

Black support % won't matter, Black turnout will.
>>
With Bernie's endorsement of Hillary, is New York in play more so than before? He's got upstate for sure, my concern is the city itself.
>>
>>80922046

Only way Trump loses in a landslide is Voter Fraud.

I'll be taking to the streets with the rest of the nation's patriots.
>>
>>80922380
Haven't been down to Westchester in a while, unfortunately.
>>
>>80922065

we don't ever ever talk about that
>>
>>80917843
Will correct the record be a threat to Trump? Are there counters to their narrative?
>>
>>80922782
lmao, November is going to be so much fun
>>
>>80922829
What kind of gun does Mr. Trump carry on his person?
>>
Will Nigel Farage Speak at the Convention? I know he's gonna be there at least
>>
>>80922345

I doubt any voter has ever decided on who to vote for based on the party's platform.
>>
How good is manafort? How can one learn his ways?
>>
>>80922374
>I'm autist level intelligence/perfectionism with Trump level charisma and work ethic
> Is there any way I can get in on something important?

No.
>>
>>80923054
RIP hopes and dreams.

Back to being a corporate shill I guess.
>>
Does Miller know that he's basically Goebbels?

Is it intentional?
>>
File: More Trypophobia.png (734 KB, 899x797) Image search: [Google]
More Trypophobia.png
734 KB, 899x797
>>80922908
Sure thing shillbot.

Remember, this is your god.
>>
How many Bernouts does Trump expect to get? Is conversion possible or just low voter turn out? Do we demoralize them or try to get them on the train
>>
>>80922959
Ah okay
>>80922953
And as an addendum to this, will anyone else God-tier get to speak at the Convention?
>>
Is Trump aware of the ability of his VP pick to dishearten or uplift so many millions in the nation? I hope he understands the massive drawbacks to a pence or gingrich pick.
>>
>>80923130
Hillary Clinton may be a complete sleazeball, but she's also going to run circles around Trump in the debates
>>
>>80920932
Pls respond
>>
>>80923287
Where in OC?
>>
How does the Trump team feel about the recent BLM insurgence, their alleged cooperation with the Clinton team, and their plan for a "Summer of Chaos"
>>
>>80922268

Post it /pol/. If there is something there, I'll see it.

If I can be candid for a minute, realize that almost anything that can be linked directly to Certain Corners of the Internet will be inherently too radioactive for Trump to bring up on a national stage.

However, what you do is just as important as the press releases our media department formulates. It's a new phenomenon that is being recognized this cycle called "Parallel Messaging". Certain Corners of the Internet can soften up public opinion and create opportunities for more "mainstream" politicians to take advantage of.

Even if Trump doesn't pick it up and run with it you should spread that information as far and wide as you can and I promise, Trump will find a way to exploit the new knowledge that voters have.
>>
>>80917843
Also, Insideranon made a surprise latenight appearance in Trump General a few days ago.

Screencapped and made pic related.
>>
>>80922390

He's not as blatant as Clinton and he's basically untouchable in the eyes of certain demographics.
>>
>>80922391

It's nice to have something in our back pocket.
>>
File: TheTrueEvil.jpg (89 KB, 1023x573) Image search: [Google]
TheTrueEvil.jpg
89 KB, 1023x573
>>80923404

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really are an idiot. Hillary hasn't been willing to speak with the media openly for over 200 days and they practically own her. The woman is clearly experiencing early-onset dementia.

And you think she's going to be able to out-maneuver a man who ran laps around a Harvard debate-team captain? Really?

Conventional debate tactics aren't in play here, persuasion is. And while her team is somewhat decent at it, Hillary herself is as limp as my dick whenever I look at a picture of her shriveled face.

Also, have another image to add fuel to your nightmares.
>>
>>80923535
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 539x778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 539x778
>>80923546
>Mfw Certain Corners has an actual impact.
>>
>>80922378

85% might prefer Clinton today. But I doubt that number stays the same (their hate for Clinton is more fundamental than their hate for Trump) and regardless, they don't like her enough to show up on election day anyways.
>>
>>80923546
All right, thanks! I'll post and spread it as soon as it's done! (Maybe not to /pol/ immediately, if that would make it radioactive. I might self-host.)

Have a great convention next week!
>>
File: charity.png (1 MB, 2086x2086) Image search: [Google]
charity.png
1 MB, 2086x2086
>>80923546
Are 'certain corners' REALLY that capable of affecting millions of people and altering the course of elections? It seems too far fetched that posting meme infographs on twitter can shift politics.
>>
>>80923404
>>80923676
see
>>80923594
Insideranon already discussed how Trump would shatter Hillary's glass jaw.
>>
>>80923676
Delusional Trump supporters are going to have a rude awakening in November

Try not to take it so hard, okay? I worry about you guys sometimes
>>
>>80923683
Nice, hello neighbor.

714 reporting in.
>>
>>80919713

Very intelligent and informed answers OP, thank you
>>
>>80917843
What's Trump's plan to get his poll numbers up? Trump has tried everything to bring Hillary down and it's worked but it hasn't helped him increase his own numbers.
>>
What are Trump's options to make an impact if he doesn't win?
>>
>>80923757

What is the campaign's most serious "perceived threat" to victory at the moment OUTSIDE of the "racist card" or "Duhnald, the delegates"?
>>
>>80922305

NY is literally impossible, even in the 80s Reagan barely managed to win it. And back then it wasn't as pozzed and infested with shitlibs and muslims.
>>
Has Trump actually read Mein Kampf?
>>
File: TheSmellOfMAGAInTheMorning.png (286 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
TheSmellOfMAGAInTheMorning.png
286 KB, 480x480
>>80923920

I'll save you a bottle. Or you could just make your own too.
>>
>>80922700

> What I'm confused about is whether or not the goal is to bring more votes to trump, or simply take away from hillary.

It's not a choice between the two. It's both.

By reducing Hillary Favorables, you hurt her. Either by preventing low-interest voters from participating or by winning over high-interest voters who want to vote but aren't sure if they can trust Trump.
>>
>>80917843
OP, just because you work at the starbucks inside Trump tower, doesn't make you a real insider
>>
>>80923922
I heard BLM is going to start stuff near Santa Ana. Stay by the coast if stuff gets hairy
>>
>>80922046
Wishful thinking shill soon to be facing charges of criminal fraud.
>>
>>80923757
As a side note to this. Berniekids are emotional wrecks. They really do respond well to playing nice with them. Don't play the usually chan games of antagonizing and shitposting when you come across one who seems lost and afraid.
>>
>>80924131
Well there was just a police brutality protest in Huntington, nothing much came of it though.

I just hope no one pulls a gun, CA is already so fucked up with gun laws. We don't need more control bait.
>>
Do you Wish pic related was a thing OP?
>>
>>80919236
>Trump winning Oregon

No way.
>>
File: 1456457543378.jpg (74 KB, 492x519) Image search: [Google]
1456457543378.jpg
74 KB, 492x519
>>80922296

>Hillary
yes

holy fuck
>>
>>80923542

The demographics Trump needs to win in "Romney +" hate the BLM movement and think it's inherently racist.

Remember when the media was slamming the Tea Party for being an "astroturf" organization? Surprising that they haven't reported on the big money interests that back BLM.
>>
>>80924215
>wishful thinking

Trump has a very difficult path ahead of him in the electoral college, I don't think anyone is disputing this, he's the underdog there

If it's any consolation, the popular vote will probably be pretty close! I predict 51% Hilldog, 49% El Trumpo
>>
>>80924021

His numbers have been improving ever since Manafort took over.
>>
>>80924113
Kindly fuck off. OP is real.

Another bump, still lurking.
>>
>>80924026

He's already done it. Going to be awfully hard for non-nationalists to win GOP primaries from here on out.
>>
>>80924413

>"Surprising"

Since you mentioned in the past that pointing out conflicts of interest for the media was part of the second phase, will the Trump campaign be doing anything to pull the wool off from behind "protest movements" like BLM?

Or too risky to do that before election?
>>
>>80924531
>Manafort took over
About that. How does the Trump-Manafort dynamic work, from what you can tell?
>>
I'm a delegate going to the convention for Trump. Why did I get 2 different panicy calls from the Trump campaign this past weekend begging me to stay on board (I am) if they think someone isn't going to fight the nomination at the convention?

That's about the most contact I've actually had with the campaign. Love Trump but the communication or organization was not great throughout the primaries
>>
Who's going to portray Trump in the inevitable HBO mini series?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-22-59-10.jpg (341 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-22-59-10.jpg
341 KB, 1280x800
Is this map Plausible OP?
>>
>>80924049

The delegates won't be an issue.

Biggest threat would be Obama dropping everything the next four months and campaigning in every inner city ghetto he helped create.
>>
>>80924688
Trump
>>
>>80924704
>ME
>WI
>MN

Those are the only ones that are unreasonable, even for Trump.
>>
>>80924296

I've said all along, even in the first question time, 3rd party push is a net benefit to Trump. Look at his numbers when Johnson and Stein are included.
>>
>>80924727
Is giving these away going to help the Clinton campaign?
>>
Will there be justice for the Clintons, Obama and Lynch?
>>
>>80924607

Little risky. Opens up to "racist" charges and we're trying to avoid that conversation all together.

Would be more helpful if public knew about big money and BLM without Trump getting involved.
>>
File: 1468314198642.png (727 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468314198642.png
727 KB, 1000x1000
What would a Trump cabinet even look like?
>>
>>80924826
Wasn't he winning in a Minnesota poll though? Also he's going to make Maine's second congressional district competitive at the very least I think. I will agree that WI is a long shot
>>
>>80925015
>Would be more helpful if public knew about big money and BLM without Trump getting involved.

Time to get on it /pol/; Memes must be made for our lord and savior KEK
>>
File: 1465355899076.png (167 KB, 227x328) Image search: [Google]
1465355899076.png
167 KB, 227x328
>>80920570
pic related
>>
>>80924704
Definitely not Minnesota, almost certainly not Oregon, Wisconsin not likely

If Trump blows Clinton out in all three debates, then the rest is very feasible. There is a thin line between a win and a landslide for Trump this election. Clinton camp knows it as well.
>>
>>80925155
Get over to /cfg/ immediately.
>>
>>80924913

They are professionals, they know what time it is. Professional Politics is a very small world.
>>
File: 1459130390617.png (623 KB, 1213x1020) Image search: [Google]
1459130390617.png
623 KB, 1213x1020
>>80918911
Does Trump agree with these scenarios as being the most likely? I honestly believe it will be more of a landslide, and I realize that might fly in the face of normal election rules, but this cycle aint normal.

These look like they are projections made by political consultants that still have one foot in the Pre-Trump political world
>>
>>80925281
link?
>>
>>80925246
Possibly unrelated question, but I signed up to volunteer via donaldjtrump.com and recently I got an email from donaldtrump.com (no J) asking for my information, including state even though the email stated my correct state in it. Is this email sanctioned or an info fishing scam from nefarious clinton entities to get data on Trump supporters?
>>
>>80923404
My fuckin sides you dumb bastard
>>
>>80917843
What do you mean 'in light of new state polling'?
>>
Based on exit polls in the democrat primaries, there was a possibility of voter fraud in a few areas.

If the general election showed similar percentage discrepancies, what would trumps reaction be? Does he have any legal recourse? As its a close battle, could this kind of activity cost him the presidency?
>>
Thank you everyone. Keep up all of the great work. I will be around, but Question Time won't return until after the conventions.

Question for Certain Corners of the Internet:

There has been an internal discussion about a plausibly deniable twitter account. Would there be interest if one was created?
>>
>>80925431

General Thread:
>>80889399

Research Thread:
>>80907430

Memetic Warfare Thread:
>>80919826
>>
>>80925605
Yes.
>>
>>80917843
I don't know if this question had been asked yet, but will Trump run again in 2020 when he wins?
>>
>>80925605

I'm amazed you even half to ask. As much as we hate tweeter, we love to use it.
>>
>>80925605
>plausibly deniable twitter account
That's very vague. For what purpose? Would we contribute?
>>
>>80925281
>>80925321

Just posted it on

>>80919826

with
>>80925634
>>
>>80925605
Seems risky
>>
Would it be a good strategy to attack Clinton on her lack of press appearances? If I'm not mistaken, she did one back in 2015. Like, if she can't handle the press, then she can't handle being president!
>>
>>80924826
>MN
>Voted in Jesse Ventura

Nothing is impossible, friendo
>>
>>80925605

Yes, please. And it would also allow you to disseminate your information to a wider audience than "le nahtzee forum".

Though what will be your "tell" for the account?
>>
Ok last question, because this is a good one.

>>80925428

I think a landslide isn't out of the question, in fact I think it could be in the cards. These images are simply "minimum requirement" scenarios. For example, if Trump wins Pennsylvania it means his messaging is resonating with working white class voters so well that other states are in play.

Trump won't win PA and lose NC. It just won't happen. Trump won't win Florida and then lose Ohio. It won't happen.

If Trump runs a smart campaign from here on out, and wins the convention-primary and debate-primary he could very well blow the electoral college map out of the water and change American Political Thought forever.
>>
>>80925605
It would have to be untraceable.

Twitter works for the enemy
>>
>>80925605

Seems kinds of Risky desu, considering the new Campaign stratagy is to be not risky and stay on target, then it might be for the best to keep this info on the certain corners of the internet, or at the very least use surrogates to hint info.
>>
>>80925605
sure why not
>>
>>80923816

Think about it: All of the bullshit that gets posted around, we can refute with easily digestible memes or greentext stories or image macros.

I mean, fuck, I went from foolishly thinking that Brexit was bad and then a few hours on /pol/ and I was for it.
>>
File: trumpshirt.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trumpshirt.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
>>80925882
I agree. Appreciate the answer
>>
>>80925605
You understand this is the chinz right? We doxx the people we love. That's risky AF.
>>
>>80925605
Yes, there would. And thank you for answering my question from the other thread.
>>
>>80925884
Also, this. It would have to be REALLY untraceable.
>>
OP please- should we hold off on making about HRCs multiple sclerosis?

I was gearing up to begin.
>>
>>80917843
are you the infamous Dan Scavino? Hello, Dan.
>>
>>80925605
Twitter is clearly in bed with Hillary and it seems risky. Knowing how well shit can be tracked on the internet, and that they may be coordinating with the government on top of that, it seems like too much of a risk for a higher reward. People in this thread can disseminate.
>>
>>80926479
>>80926479
Like, run from a bunker in Canada using a VPN to bounce it off of the UK level of untraceable. The guy running it should be terminally ill and expire in December.
>>
So, I'm trying to Google some shit on Hillary and co. If I stumble upon something of interest (just some stuff that the media and others overlooked), what's the best thing to do? Just meme it on 4chan, or send the info to Trump campaign so that you guys could use it when you need to (I used the e-mail on official web site, but got no feedback)?
>>
File: null.png (35 KB, 349x203) Image search: [Google]
null.png
35 KB, 349x203
>>80925246

All you need to know about MN.
>>
>>80923604
>and he's (Obama) basically untouchable in the eyes of certain demographics.

I'll take that as a confirmation that he is designated as UN General?
>>
Anything you can tell about Trump's foreign policy? Anything relating to my country is a plus, but not necessary. If you need something specific, what are his plans for Asia/China?
>>
>>80925605
>John Miller 2.0

Could either be too risky, or absolutely perfect if he baits the media AGAIN with a John Miller type of leak.
>>
>>80931405
are you drunk now?
>>
File: 1462748952789.jpg (231 KB, 418x499) Image search: [Google]
1462748952789.jpg
231 KB, 418x499
bump
>>
File: 1467745247921.png (723 KB, 388x476) Image search: [Google]
1467745247921.png
723 KB, 388x476
>>80931405
>>
File: 1467659489920.jpg (23 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
1467659489920.jpg
23 KB, 400x324
>>80931405
>>80931405
>You can't diss the
>>
File: 1452053030557.jpg (89 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
1452053030557.jpg
89 KB, 1417x1417
>>80931405
>>80931405
>>80931405
>You can't diss the
Chris?
>>
File: GoodBoy.jpg (62 KB, 1050x550) Image search: [Google]
GoodBoy.jpg
62 KB, 1050x550
bump
>>
>>80922690
This is a very good question. OP?
>>
File: WAR.jpg (147 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WAR.jpg
147 KB, 640x360
bump
>>
File: mfw.jpg (32 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
32 KB, 750x400
last bump
>>
>>80922380

Where in Chappaqua??? I want to see that shit I live like 2 min away
>>
>>80918319
>Don’t. But if you are, be very very very careful and don’t put yourself in positions where you’ll have to do anything. If you have to use your weapon, it will forever change and potentially ruin your life.

Translation: there will be no protection from any Trump establishment for wannabe SA.
>>
>>80924406
I could see it. Portland and Eugene went hard for Bernie, so much so that they gave him the state. Problem for Clinton is that they hate her just as much as they hate Trump, and the GOP is fired up this year. All that has to happen for Trump to win Oregon is to have 30% of the Bernouts stay home or go 3rd party. If that happens he takes it. I'm really hoping we flip to Trump and get Pierce for Governor, that would be the kind of change Oregon needs.
>>
File: aclassq.png (132 KB, 855x897) Image search: [Google]
aclassq.png
132 KB, 855x897
>>80917843
how will donald tramp laws affect Nippon economy?
>>
>>80929285
Sweden Yes
>>
>>80922941

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW8R5gxuPtk
>>
>>80918614
Why is VA always a lost cause with these predictions? If PA goes red, VA will too. Hillary cannot get the same level of black vote out like Obama did.
>>
>>80925015

> Implying implications

Implications have been implied, lads.
>>
>>80920641
Trump has repeatedly said he would have a position in an education or health sector so possibly HHS or Dept of Education Secy. Possibly Surgeon General.
>>
>>80920862
Black guy here.
According to my family and those I associate with in the "black community", Clinton will not get the support that Obama received in 08 and 12. Even campaigning with her won't help. I have family members that have stated they'd vote Trump and have always either not voted or vote party line Dem. Hillary is in trouble with the black vote in November.
>>
>>80925146

That was before Hernia Panders dropped out, Minnesota is so pozzed the last time they voted republican was for Nixon. So it's a loss unless the shitlibs get cocky and stay home and the people tired of the liberal cuckoldry have a high turnout.
>>
>>80930569
You have Duterte. Just sit back and let the purge commence.
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.