[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Nigger Offended by New UK Foreign Secretary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Boris-Johnson.jpg (321 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Boris-Johnson.jpg
321 KB, 2048x1536
Obongo is offended that Boris Johnson has been made our foreign secretary because he once said Obongo was half-Kenyan and hated the UK because of it
>The President's foreign policy team read and was deeply offended by the Boris article that talked of Barack Obama as "incoherent, inconsistent and downright hypocritical...a part-Kenyan President."
>http://www.itv.com/news/2016-07-13/reaction-boris-johnson-foreign-secretary-united-states-of-america/
>>
>>80900716
Nobody gives a fuck what Obongo thinks. He's a fucking joke and trying to be as much of a faggot as possible in the short time he has left in the White House.
>>
>At the height of his campaign to quit the European Union, Johnson penned an article for the Sun newspaper ahead of President Barack Obama’s visit to the U.K. He chose to take a swipe at the U.S. leader, who had urged British voters to vote to stay in the bloc.
>In the course of the piece, Johnson asked why a bust of Winston Churchill had been moved from the Oval Office. He speculated that it might have had something to do with his roots: "Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender.”
>>
>>80900716
is he really, or is it just news hype? if he really is pissed, you think he have learned to keep his yap shut after his back of the queue comments trigger nationwide brexit voting
>>
>>80901948
Well Johnson did basically call him an anti-British nignog
>>
>>80900716
lol anything that pisses off that fucking faggot is okay with me.
>>
>>80900716
England yes!
>>
Nobody cares what Obama thinks here. Opinions of him and his actions range from mild support to outright displeasure, especially when he tries to get involved with our domestic politics.
>>
>>80902501
he is anti british and it is because hes half nog. how can sjws and obama moan about eeeevil whitey and their colonial ways, then cry when someone acknowledges their hate?
>>
>>80900716
Unlike Obama, Boris was born in the United States.
>>
>>80902753
>Obama intervenes in referendum
>leave surges in polls
Was funny tbqh
>>
>>80902950
sick burn. please spread this far and wide
>>
>>80901468
That's the thing, people with half a brain don't give a shit about king dindu, but the vast majority kind of does. Thank mass media for that. People behave like cattle, and they're really fucking easy to herd
>>
>>80900716
Good Job Obama's out of a job in a few months.
>>
>>80903360
>but the vast majority kind of does
See >>80902951
>>
>>80902950
SAVAGE
>>
Literally nobody values anything Obama has to say unless they either

1. are using him to push their agenda
>We should stay in the EU because even Obama thinks we would be in big trouble outside!
2. Knows very little (and doesn't care) about politics and get their info from BBC/Facebook
>>
>>80900716
I'm offended that the Brits took this long to make him Foreign Secretary. Anyone that offended our "POtuS" is alright with me
>>
>>80900716
Obama's claimed father is actually the number two or three man in the anti-UK faction of Kenyan politics (there is also a pro-UK faction). Steve Sailer discussed this but no mainstream US media has.
>>
>>80900716
Well, this just means it's great for US-UK relations if/when Hillary gets elected, as apparently both hate niggers. Finding such basic common ground is priceless.
>>
>>80903504
Well I was talking about American people but I get your point
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.