[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I am ignorant to the whole Israel vs Palestine issue.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
File: Israel-vs-palestine.jpg (139 KB, 772x600) Image search: [Google]
Israel-vs-palestine.jpg
139 KB, 772x600
/pol/, I am ignorant to the whole Israel vs Palestine issue. I want to know if either side is righteous in what they do. Convince me who I should be supporting. (Also, opinions that take the middle ground are encouraged; just redpill me)
>>
>>80865232
Both are in the wrong.

One one side you have zionist invaders taking the land of people who lived there.

On the other you have crazed Jihadists blowing themselves up, using children to fight for them, etc...
>>
>>80865451
So is all the fighting and turmoil unnecessary?
>>
Both sides are wrong as you would expect.

Israel basically have a massive concentration camp where they put people they basically stole their land from. There's no real future or freedom in this place and it flies in the face of the exact thing Israel bleat on about.

The resistance force take pointless potshots at Israel to kill random innocent civilians, then hide behind their own civilians to ensure when reprisals happen it can be spun as Israel being evil (even though these subhuman scum will gladly use children and ill people as human shields)

Ultimately Israel are in the wrong but the Palestinians don't also seem to realise if Israel was serious it could just wipe them all out with not a shred of mercy or remorse.
>>
Israel has a justified conquest casus belli so all the lamenting goatfuckers can pack up and fuck off
>>
>>80865232
both sides are wrong
>>
>>80865451
This, fuck 'em both, couldn't give a fuck at this point.
>>
>>80865232
Anglos gave kikes the right to settle there illegitimately.
But palestinians are mudslimes, so pretty much it`s satan worshippers or worshipers of some satan`s spawn.

The territory must be purged from everybody. Only Orthodox Christians must stay only to preserve the sacred monuments. Others may visit 3 weeks/year, but not stay.
>>
>mosquito bites
>it gets slapped
>liberals weep for days
>>
>>80867104
Came here to say this.

DEUS VULT.
>>
>>80865595
extremely unnecessary for us regular folk

but money for the knesset and saudi family
>>
>>80867104
I wish we didn't have a cuck pope who would be more likely to call a jihad on Europe than a crusade on the middle east.
>>
>>80865232
Israel started it all technically with suicide bombing terriost tactics etc against Palestinian/Britain. So eventually they won out, then proceeded to preemptive strike their power checks. Israel is in the wrong technically, but wars aren't won by being right.
>>
>>80868552
Also for everyone who doesn't know the history behind modern terriost tactics and the Zionist who created. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
>>
idk if you idiots realize this...
but ISRAEL owned all the land there before the mud slimes moved in.
they're taking back what they had before
and there's nothing freaking wrong with defeating your enemies and taking their land.
that's how the world operated for thousands of years
Does the British Empire ring any bells?
Or the US taking native American land?

The strong take from the weak
Might makes right
You morons only don't like Israel because you believe the Zionist conspiracy meme.
>>
File: 2016-07-12_05.08.48.jpg (2 MB, 1937x2582) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12_05.08.48.jpg
2 MB, 1937x2582
>>80868919
>>
>>80865232
Israel steals land and kills people but as soon as they stop expanding or even give stolen land back they get attacked by hamas and Palestinians. Both sides are absolutely crazy.
>>
>>80865232
how many times would the jews be attacked if they hadn't invaded?
>>
>>80869259
That's their damn problem. Just wipe them out without concessions and integrate the territory. Worked for us.
>>
File: 1440345126232.png (517 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
1440345126232.png
517 KB, 600x508
>>80865232
>western enclave with technology, free healthcare, universities and actual scientists
>crazed saudi backed jihadists fucking goats and dressing their women like Nazgul

My my, what a difficult choice
>>
>>80865232
>WW2 ends
>bunch of ortho jews want their own state to protect themselves and have freedom from religious persecution
>they want holy land, UN GIVES IT TO THEM
>THIS MEANS REMOVING PEOPLE FROM PALESTINE TO MAKE WAY FOR ISRAEL
>they slowly take more and more land and resources away
>jews are making it jews only on top of that, a little reverse nazi state
>muslims dont like this and the world doesnt care
>muslims cause terror attacks and jews cry about it
>world hates em

I personally hate both groups but the fault lies almost entirely on israel for being greedy as fuck and of course being jewish by nature

but muslims are muslims and implicate the rest of the world in its problems, primarily the US because we have conflicts in the middle east as well to keep the Petrodollar in power

read: the manipulation of oil trade so that all trade is utilized in US dollars per drum of oil

so we're implicated due to certain groups in other territories hating us and having a bleed over effect, but w/e both groups can fucking burn
>>
>>80865232
>which middle eastern genocidal tribe do you choose anon
none
I choose the aryan race and the slavic kin
>>
>>80865232
Go read your bible, specifically the part after Moses gets the Hebrew into the promised land. God tells them to expunge the land of all the pagans living there. They started to but eventually stopped and said "surely this is enough." God warned them not to take their women as wives and don't allow their idols to persist. They didn't listen and did exactly what they were told not to do and it became a poison to their culture and it destroyed them.

Now look at the recreation of Israel. They got attacked but won a bunch of land. Did they conquer it properly? No they allowed the pagans to stay and keep their vile faith. Now it is a cancer causing no end to their problems.

The "Palestinians" are not native to the area either. Palestine has always been "That Jewish district" up until some Arab refugees got kicked out of every place they tried to go and were stuck in the area. After Israel survived the other Muslim countries started pouring in support for these refugees, that they didn't even want, because it was a way to stick it to the Jews. So now they exist to terrorize Israel. Anyone who tries to claim any sort of moral equivalency is probably Hamas or Hamas sympathizer.

The Jews are just being Jews. Read the bible. The whole book is about how the Jews can't get it right even under the direction of God himself. So they fucked up and are just paying the price.
>>
>>80866706
shame, ahmed
>>
>>80866706

Just about every civilization that exists was created by force. Israel is fine. The whole idea of "you stole our land" is fucking retarded. If you want it back, go fight for it back.

Other than that, you're right. Palestinians fire a couple rockets and kill some Israeli civilians. Then they bitch and whine when Israeli fucking wrecks them.
>>
>>80868919
>jews owned the land before they kicked palestinians out

yea for sure just like brits/americans owned the US because manifest destiny, no we fucking took it and didnt color it any other way
>>
File: Might_is_right.jpg (62 KB, 209x277) Image search: [Google]
Might_is_right.jpg
62 KB, 209x277
>>80865232

The natural world is a world of war; the natural man is a warrior; the natural law is tooth and claw. All else is error. A condition of combat everywhere exists. We are born into perpetual conflict. It is our inheritance, even as it was the heritage of previous generations.
>>
>>80865595
>is all the fighting and turmoil unnecessary?
Nah, it's great. Two factions of despicable people eliminating each other.
>>
>>80870290

/thread
>>
File: Jew anon.jpg (100 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Jew anon.jpg
100 KB, 501x585
I'll tell you whose right Goyim:
No one
It's not about whose right
Israelis want to live and thrive in Israel, a land we see as our ancestral, the way we see it as if we never left( there were Jewish settlements in Zphat and Beer-sheva since forever).
The phalestinians are not wrong either,, they we're there for a long time and there are Muslims settlements in Israel as ancient as Islam (whether some came only after the economical boom following 1905 or not doesn't change that most were there a long time ).

So whose right?
>The one who stands last

Who you should support?
>Goyim should support the one that offers them more and threatens them less, none is right in violent conflicts.
>>
>>80867104
DEUS VULT
>>
>>80865232
Israelis > Palestinians. Period.
>>
>>80865232
the way i see it:

> Jews vs Muslims
> kill all muslims
>>
>>80865232

Muh Palestine
I take their side strategically
Just out of spite
I'll be praying for the best outcome
A murder-suicide
Two nations fight until they both die
Get 'em in your sights
And let the bottle rockets fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI96mtK9EL0
>>
File: AAE.jpg (24 KB, 644x413) Image search: [Google]
AAE.jpg
24 KB, 644x413
norwegian media has constantly shilled for

>muh poor palestinians they dindu nuffin !!

so even after /pol/ I continue to be pro-Israel

I hope they wipe out every single palestinian settlement eventually

death to Islam
>>
>>80869782
>Go read your bible
kek

you really think they have a holy right to genocide peoples? as they did in the old testament, was it 30 times?
>>
Israel has literally done nothing wrong. Palestine as a state is unwilling to live peacefully with Israel, who are larger and more powerful. They get what they asked for.
>>
File: 1452179630503.jpg (17 KB, 226x208) Image search: [Google]
1452179630503.jpg
17 KB, 226x208
>>80865232
>Two palestinians holding dead children
>Implying muslims value life in any way.
>>
>>80870659
>Goyim should support the one that offers them more and threatens them less
well, it was the kikes who opened the floodgates to mudslime and nigger invasion of our lands, and indoctrinated our women into lusting after shekels rather than family and children, control our banking with their accursed usury, and preach the diversity message propaganda to convince us we should race-mix ourselves out of existence
>>
>>80865232
the US should have no business in this matter whatsoever. Let the chips fall where they may.

"no entangling alliances"
~GW
>>
>>80865451
this is prety accurate, but i still hate your language
>>
>>80865232
You know what we should do, OP, is drive good threads off the board by flooding the board with one-post bad threads. If we did this too obviously we'd get caught and no record would be corrected. So make the one-post either brainlessly neutral or something pol already generally says.
>>
>>80873025
>>80873025
If Goy believes we did it, then Goy has his answer
>>
File: 1441384792457.png (422 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
1441384792457.png
422 KB, 600x437
>>80865232
It's an absolute fucking brainwashing drama.

This one guy came at me just recently preaching that Israel must not exist and that "Palestine" is boundlessly aggrieved.

The academiac shit wouldn't listen to anything.
-people don't care
-stop getting your hopes up, Israel pulls a lot of tactful shit
-your grounding presumptions are unaccepted
-your pro arab connotations are infuriating
-what about any of the alternatives you're not thinking about
-what about political fallout implications

And so on. Nothing, he just went on and on... "Israel:wrong; Palestine:OWWW!"

Nothing new really, it's just like the jew muslim sparring matches I've had in my face more than anything else in university halls.
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>80873756
>>
>>80865232
>Latuff

Isn't he a homosexual Arab living in South America? He should try living in those Arab nations he defends as an open homosexual. It'll really make him think.
>>
this conflict is not relevant anymore
you woke up too late
>>
File: loxism double standards.png (771 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [Google]
loxism double standards.png
771 KB, 1546x1118
>>
Both sides suck. Palestine is Christian land.
>>
File: loxism 2.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
loxism 2.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.