[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 70132.jpg (118 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
70132.jpg
118 KB, 898x701
Can anyone explain me why any female person should be willing to welcome muslim refugees?

I seriously do not get it. I understand muslims welcoming some help to build the caliphate or managers to get rid of the minimum wages or something like this. But why women?

They know that women are better slaves in muslim countries and that religious minorities and atheists are oppressed there.

Understanding them is for me like understanding someone who says that 2 plus 2 equals 5. When did they get brainwashed like that? I don't remember any kids show where they told us that multicuralism is the way to go or any person in the media saying that rising Islam is something great...

HOW did they poisoned the mind of millions of women?
>>
>>80859157
Because they can't stand how much of a faggot you are and want real men in their lives.
>>
>>80859157
german women love big muslim cock
>>
>>80859157
>They know that women are better slaves in muslim countries and that religious minorities and atheists are oppressed there.
HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH HATESPEECH
muslims are not different from us!!!
all humans are equal!!!
all cultures are equal!!!
DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!!!!
IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A FACIST BIGOT FULL OF HATE!!!!!

this is basically how they have been brainwahsed and how they think
listen to yuri he basically explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf0I2dQ0i0
>>
>>80859157
It's all about fetish for the exotic
>>
>>80859157
>Can anyone explain me why any female person should be willing to welcome muslim refugees?
are you really looking for logic in the women? :)
>>
>>80860067
'All humans are equal' -> Diversity.

What the literal fuck?
>>
they want to be raped
>>
>>80859157

"
They know that women are better slaves in muslim countries and that religious minorities and atheists are oppressed there."

Are you implying that the influx of refugees is going to lead to the eventual Islamization of Europe and the West? Because it sounds like that's the basis for the argument you're making.

They're doing it because these Cucky McCuckface "progressive" values are leading them to only see the fact that they're helping other human beings rather than the other logistics behind it.
>>
>>80860700
It's even worse, anon.
In there view, we are oppressing them by being white, and are guilty ourself for all the wrongdoing of whites in the last thousand years.
Therefore rape is just normal retribution. It is Justice.
>>
>>80861009

This has nothing to do with being white or white guilt. The whites never oppressed the Arabs (unless you're talking about the crusades, which was a war. different story). White guilt only applies to the treatment of the whites to the blacks.
>>
Because women don't have the same sense of territory that men do and don't really calculate potential threats. They can feel scared and threatened, but that's not the same as evaluating the components of threat. Also, they think if they are nice to people people will be nice back. They are used to living in a post war world where outsiders are seen as exotic rather than hostile. Very few people understand the hardcore commitment Muslims have to their religion and think they'll forget about all the woman and gay hating over a biscuit, warm fire and chat. Nobody expected the government would let the situation get as out of hand as it did
>>
File: pick and choose.jpg (113 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
pick and choose.jpg
113 KB, 681x1024
Women are obsessed about maintaining their social status. Its hardwired in them through evolution. They only reason why they adamantly support rapefugees is because its "raycis" to oppose it. Once the tide turns then they'll switch sides like the Juden they are.

Also, women falsely conflate kindness with justice. They want to appear as moral even though their moral foundation is based upon Nicki Minaj and Jay Z.
>>
File: 1467733690585.png (361 KB, 611x436) Image search: [Google]
1467733690585.png
361 KB, 611x436
Women have a herd mentality. They do not want to be part of the out group. Logic tells them that Islam goes against their personal freedom and would seek to oppress them, but popular 'feminists' claim that Islam is the religion of peace and actually liberates them.
To go against Islam is to go against feminism, which most women ascribe to. So they go with the herd, which they believe is the safer and more appropriate option.
>Source: vagina and former feminist
>>
They're delusional.
>>
>>80861211
You're underestimating them.
You don't have to look so far in the past, even if they would mention the crusades.
Just fucking Irak wars is enough. They fanaticize the middle east being a paradise with only innocent people being bombed for oil. To be fair, the recent news aren't helping.
We bomb them because they're fucking crazy motherfuckers, that barely qualify as human beings. Ok we do it for oil too, but just because we don't want crazy motherfuckers controlling it.
>>
>>80861829

But "we" aren't bombing the refugees. We're bombing ISIS. The thing you need to understand is that the refugees aren't running from the bombs, they're running from ISIS. We share a common enemy.
>>
>>80859157
Women love a good drama.
>Omg poor ppl drowning
>Omg dem Rapes
>Omg all the hate
etc. etc.
>>
>>80862259
But it doesn't work like that for them.
Their biased filter will only show them the news about collateral damages.
I'm not even making this up, anon. I know people who function like that.
To them, Al Quaida/ISIS/Hamas are just the natural resistance against the oppressor.
>>
Because females don't think like rational human beings. They are all about feelings and being compassionate. They don't see the bigger picture. They don't see the harm it will cause them and their families.
>>
>>80861477
Yeah I'm a former feminist. When they started campaigning for women on the frontline I realized shit was crazy
>>
>>80863537
Mein God,
Just realized Merkel may just being a woman, and not an evil Globalist shill.
Inb4 shillary gets elected.
All hell breaks loose because she doesn't understand anything and wanting to be nice.
>>
>>80859157

1) Humans are wired to fuck foreign humans.
2) They want to show off how tolerant and modern they are.
3) They are completely oblivious or willingly blind to the nature of rapefugees.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.