[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon CIA Explained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Okay faggots. It's obvious you morons didn't listen to my post a few days ago that only got 6 replies, but, I'm going to explain how the CIA operates once more so you can understand why Pokemon Go isn't going to last but a year at most and how honey pots work. Just a warning, you are very arrogant people and don't have the experience and wisdom to do anything of the things I'm about to tell you without making mistakes yourself.

Pokemon Go uses local and FBI statistics to bring players of the game to the place where the most likely chance a crime will be committed in the hours that they will be committed, in order to "catch them all". If you want all Pokemon such as water type or ghost type, you are more likely to run into the local white man who frames minorities for murder.

Invasion of privacy laws exist because a majority of people are convinced that they need privacy, by those who have something to hide. This makes it much easier for people like Hillary Clinton to not only get away with doing what they want, such as when the Obama administration ruined mega uploads by calling for a joint international raid at the poor guys house who made the website, but, it also makes it easier to frame people. Privacy laws are made by criminals who want to get away with crime by convincing the majority. Because of this, Pokemon Go, which does the opposite, will soon be called upon for "revisions" and possibly cancelled.
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>Pokemon GO is a CIA conspiracy
>>
Now carrying on with the story. Honey pots are made by the secret service all the time. To make a honey pot is very simple. Just copy what a successful organization you wish to honey pot, is doing, without really doing it. ISIS is an example of a honeypot because the media purposely gives them publicity. Other terrorist groups did the same things they are doing now, but, never got as many hits because they didn't have as many "connections". ISIS probably really does kill people, but, have you noticed that the people they kill are brown skinned? They are killing prisoners of war that the CIA considers terrorist. When some faggot American or European decides to join ISIS, they immediately are branded a terrorist and probably executed or put in a position where they will die while being sent up against the United States enemy, which is why we only have rangers and special forces there and even they might be unaware of whats going on. If ISIS "wasn't" the CIA, then why the fuck haven't the CIA created a honey pot already? Either way, the CIA is shitting on common people here.
>>
Last post, honey pots can be anything from a black lives matter movement led by secret service agents who knew the "real" black lives matter movement would of done much more damage, to a fucking fan club for anime. This is the CIA. These people probably have fucking underground biodome city research labs that they raise their all white families with Russian heritage, in, and literally praise Hitler and shit. Why do I say that? Look at the tools they have and look how they are using it! Isn't it obvious that we should have affordable fabricators in our houses that we know how to practically use? Isn't it obvious that we should have defabricators as well and neural networks that self assemble based on our output and their own input so that they may copy us? Why do people go missing and not have tracking devices other then a phone that doesn't even get used as a tracking device? The CIA literally doesn't promote domestic terrorist on the news, only foreign. These people are literally taking a huge shit. Isn't their mission to make sure the government always exist? Aren't they suppose to be the good guys?
>>
If privacy laws are for criminals why aren't you using your real name and address on 4chan?
>>
>>80858417
Because there is much more potential in my voice having value this way. Also snow nigger, double standards give your skin color away. Go ahead and lie about being black or some shit. You can do that here on this website. Criminals get away with crimes because invasion of privacy isn't allowed for federal bodies, yet is still done anyway and used to double standards all the time because people are less likely to legally represent minorities.

You create the black lives matter movement with hatred for black people and if many cops die, instead of saying that this is the result of me hating people and them acting rational toward their own survival, you say that they chose to do what they did, yet only snow niggers historically blockade supply to cities to starve entire cities and blame the citizens for their starvation.

1 year and pokemon go, goes. There is no way a snow nigger will let this game exist if they can't get away with the same shit without any risk.
>>
b.ump
>>
>>80859253
Thanks but, unfortunantly when the tables turn, you see that pol just walks away and takes no responsibility. This is the true face of the majority here. A shame some smart people use this board and have to get generalized. There is nothing for anyone else to say. My job is done here.
>>
>>80859805

You say that Pokemon Go is a CIA project...and then the rest of your posts dissolve into incoherent rambling.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I believe it's CIA project, but I'm not understanding what connections your posts are trying to make.
>>
>>80859805

If you have a cell phone at all, whether it has GPS or not, the CIA/NSA knows your location 24/7 for the entire time you've had your phone anyway
>>
>>80859967
If snow niggers could make sense of anything anyone they relate to, says, then I wouldn't be here talking and you wouldn't call it rambling. The lack of communication is on your end.

I'm saying its not just any CIA project, but, the CIA are essentially throwing common people under the bus and feeding them to murderers just to catch a few more criminals. I wouldn't be surprised if they are just trying to meme pokemon into reality through a Jinn or some shit.

>>80859973
This isn't always true. You can spoof your location to the point where the only way they would know you location is if they could account for almost everything and work every possibility out, essentially having to guess. You could remote transmit a single transmission being emulated through multiple proxy connections giving off an illusion. It would cost a lot of money.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.