[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was in the wrong here http://mirrorit.xyz/4onmc8/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What was in the wrong here

http://mirrorit.xyz/4onmc8/
>>
File: 1445995863776.jpg (42 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1445995863776.jpg
42 KB, 741x486
>>80813854
give us the context of what the fuck is going on you massive nigger
>>
>>80814106
I think the guy in the white Nissan was driving recklessly which made the guy on the motorcycle mad, cause you know it's dangerous for him when retards do stupid shit like that
>>
>>80813854
that squirrel got upset about something and started verbally harassing the motorcyclist and then touching his bike until the cyclist, after many many warnings started givinh the squirrel some serious nutpunches in the jaw.

Suicidal squirrel just didnt understand the message and kept coming to yap his mouth.

Sadly, bystanders came to stop the fight, otherwise the maniac wouls have got so badly beaten that his squirrel mother wouldnt have known him.

TL:DR roadraging squirrel harassing cyclist until he loses temper
>>
File: 1435200734799.jpg (77 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1435200734799.jpg
77 KB, 640x633
>>80814558
>that squirrel
>>
that dude had shit skin beaner hands

but my god

this, this right here is why America is fucking amazing

that dude is driving a good looking newish car, doesn't seem to be a scratch on it

he's clearly a fucking retard, look how good idiots live in America....
>>
>>80814719
He's probably renting it
>>
>>80814719
If you watch the original clip on youtube, the guy filming argues about who makes the most money with the mexican, and he lies about it (the guy filming is on disability he's an veteran or something). The Mexican guy makes fun of him, says he works hard and makes more than the biker. I believe that, being an immigrant myself I know they actually work harder than natives. Still ugly af.
>>
>>80813854
I would have smashed dudes head in, don't care about being in the right or wrong
>>
>>80814968
The guy filming at least owned up to the fact the he lied about it. He probably had such an adrenaline rush he just said the thing off the top of his head. But I'm not disagreeing with you
>>
>>80815115
But you might have gone to jail. Why risk it lol
>>
They are both retards.
>>
>>80813854
What's screwed up though is the guy in the car doesn't even seem to know what Captain Bike-rage is talking about. I'm even wondering if we can be sure it's really the same car that pissed him off. The biker loses sight of the car for a while, rides around the parking lot, breathing hard and whimpering, and then lashes out at the first white car that enters the parking lot. One way or the other, both guys in the video are absolute douches.
>>
>>80815133
Yeah, like anon said though the Mexican probably does work hard, but is also probably living beyond his means. I know for a fact Bosnian immigrants like to buy SUV's while living off of cashier salaries.

''You don't just hit another person in America''
I love when he says that.
>>
>>80815242
This
Bikers don't deserve special treatment.
>>
>>80814810
>>80814968

dude, that's not my point

Do you not understand that the Mexican retard is driving a new Nissan? There's not a mark on that car....

That's how good idiots have it in America, clearly that Mexican is dumb as fuck, yet he's able to make enough money to drive a new looking clean car...

You get that right? That Mexican could not pass a GED test, yet he's driving THAT car.

Dumb people have it fucking good in America, there is so much to go around
>>
They're both faggots but the beaner is obviously drunk or high on cocaine.

Probably beat his girlfriend when he got home after getting his ass kicked.
>>
>>80815623
Yes, America is a rich country. Anybody that works can get credit to buy a good car. I'm not surprised. What's your point?
>>
Both morons are in the wrong.
>>
>>80813854
both imbeciles
>>
>>80815623
You keep going on and on about this car like it's not $199/month.
Literally anyone with a job could afford it.
>>
>>80813854
damn that ugly fat dude getting smacked around was pretty fucking entertaining

then he goes full damage control and continues to talk shit
>>
>>80815818
> I'm not surprised.
I know you're also a retard thinking THAT Mexican has good credit....

My point is, that Mexican isn't high school level educated, and he's clearly not smart. Yet he's driving a clean car.

The amount of opportunity in America is so abundant that literal idiots can do anything they want. He's punching completely above his weight.
>>
File: 1232212.png (743 KB, 772x865) Image search: [Google]
1232212.png
743 KB, 772x865
>>80813854
Beaner was driving like an absolute fucking retard and is a complete mongoloid. Biker was justified in being upset/angry with him. Hopefully that waste of life dies soon.
>>
File: fieri.jpg (34 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
fieri.jpg
34 KB, 876x493
>>80815938
>Literally anyone with a job could afford it.

That's my point, everything in America is incredibly cheap and affordable, any moron can just set out to make money and get rich

Look at Guy Fieri as an example...he's a fat moron who eats greasy food

But more importantly, look at how he fucking dresses and presents himself....he's like a fucking 14 year old who plays magic cards. Literally dresses like a nerdy 14 year old loser...and people take him 100% seriously

It's fucking amazing
>>
File: 123.jpg (26 KB, 240x230) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
26 KB, 240x230
>>80813854

you don't fuck with capybaras
>>
>Riding around an empty dirt lot and sobbing

What a spastic loser.
>>
>>80816117
>I know you're also a retard
Hey buddy, fuck you guy.
I still don't see your point. Why wouldn't he have good credit? He probably busts his ass so he can drive a nice car and be all hood rich for the homies. You are making assumptions at this point.
>The amount of opportunity in America is so abundant
Is Canada really that far off? Disregard the taxes.
>>
>>80816160
Biker was an asshole. Why is he acting like he's the police? I dislike both bikers and Mexicans.
>>
>>80813854
this has literally nothing to do with politics
>>
>>80813854
Mexican dude is a retard, also looks inbred.
>>
>>80816497
Have you ever driven a car before? It's extremely infuriating watching other drivers being idiots. They can possibly injure/kill you as well as other people just trying to get some place.

That spic passed a car on a one lane street and then ran a red light in a busy intersection. I'm happy that someone had the balls to confront that imbecile. Most bikers aren't bad either, I don't know why you dislike them.
>>
>>80816378
>Why wouldn't he have good credit?

A) Minority retards (black/mexicans) rarely ever have good credit in America
B) He's way too fucking stupid to understand what credit is for it to be good

>Is Canada really that far off?
Yes, I lived in the USA for 5 years. Food, gas, clothing, cars, housing, school, postal services. Everything is better in the USA. 2 pounds of bacon ends was costing me 2 USD, it's 4.99 a pound here... A $7 difference...Insurance for your car is cheaper...Literally the only thing that wasn't cheaper I found in the USA was Redbull energy drink, still makes me wonder wtf is up with that. I noticed that as soon as I came back to Canada.

Another example, it took me 5 days from start to finish to get my license in California. Takes 12 months in Ontario just for a G2, which isn't a full license. I'm telling you man, a lot of Canadians will defend the shit out of their country, but they've never lived anywhere else. It's not even close though, USA is cheaper and easier to make money 100%...Downtown parking is just retarded in Canada, fucking Nike shoes, I never spent over $100 on them in the USA....in Canada you can't get anything more than the basic dad model POS for under $100

Maybe the one thing not better, the faces of women, Canada has really naturally pretty women.
>>
>>80817173
*derp, $8 difference on the bacon, I was thinking of Pea Meal bacon being 4.49 a pound.
>>
>>80813854
The mexican manlet is an annoying faggot who deserved everything and more, but I find a lot of bikers are idiots too.
>>
>>80815477
>Yeah, like anon said though the Mexican probably does work hard

I'm latin American and I'm legal U.S citizen and I can tell you that beaners don't work harder. They work half ass so shit gets completed faster. Other immigrants are great, and legal Mexicans work hard too but the illegal beaners are pretty bad workers, especially the ones like this guy who have attitude.

Asian illegals are some fucking hard workers though. Filipinos bust their ass.
>>
File: amuseddtoler.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
amuseddtoler.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
duuuuude...the biker is a SERIOUS little bitch...when he wrote he felt bad for calling the chick fat I knew we had an incurable white cuck faggot. All that stuff on his mom? Being talked to that way? Who?

White boys live in fear. Even this chubby greaseball can intimidate an American white cuckboy.
>>
>>80817173
Why don't you move to the states for good then?
Do Canadians even need a visa to work in the states?
>>
>>80817752
but turns out the greaseball is even more of a faggot...never judge a video til youve watched it thru
thanks for the entertainment
>>
>spazes out and goes full autism doing figure eights
>people walking in a crosswalk
>drives right infront of them through it
>car in front of him
>double line
>he starts driving on the wrong lane and then stops next to the car to provoke them
>pulls in next to them after parking and provokes even more

typical biker, guy should lose his license.
>>
>>80817902
That's the plan Serbian Stan. Or maybe Ireland, my GF Irish.

And we do need a work visa. For all that posing our PM does with Obama he's done 0 for Canadians working in the USA. You need a sponsor who before you can apply for a work visa, like a job offer and employer who will sponsor you.

Or you can go with student visa.
>>
WHERE'S THAT ASS
>>
>>80818287
>Serbian Stan
That's going to be my rap name now.
>>
>>80817540
How do we know this guy is illegal though?
I know Slavs work their ass off and make an effort to educate themselves as well, usually end up owning more than Americans-by-birth.
Their hygiene is also better.
>>
As soon as he said "hold on" and came back at me I would have shot him. I think the state of Texas would have taken my side too.
>>
>>80813854

waste of fucking time
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.