[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is up with liberal propaganda lately? Looking at BF1 Gameplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1467484522276.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1467484522276.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
Wtf is up with liberal propaganda lately? Looking at BF1 Gameplay you see black German and British soldiers and the campaign protagonists are a black guy and a woman. This game is about WW1 ffs can't those swedes at least try to be faithful to reality?
>>
WHITE MALES ARE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
> a black guy and a woman

But why? Why Sweden? Why change history?
>>
>>80789246

They wanna re-write history so that no one mentions;
>Blacks sold blacks.
>The white feathers.
>Feminists trying to have children drafted.

They can't call themselves 'eqaul', and women can't call themselves the 'fairer sex' when we still remember the shit they pulled too.

They wanna wipe their wrongs from history and lay false claim to the moral high ground.
They call us evil, but at least we took responsibility.
>>
>>80789246
>niggers didn't fight in WWI
>what are the Harlem Hellfighters?

Now, the fact that every fucking Brit in the multiplayer is a minority is a different story...
>>
>>80789607
I don't mind black Americans or even black French soldiers (they aren't including France in the game though... they're including female Kurds but not fucking France?) But having black germans and black (not even indian) Brits in the western front is ridiculous
>>
>>80789246
>can't those swedes at least try to be faithful to reality?

Meanwhile someone jumps out of a plane, 360 no scopes an enemy and lands in a tank that magically changes color and insignia
>>
>>80789607
>Hundreds of thousands of African-Americans were in segregated units in World War I, mostly assigned to non-combat duties.

kek

they were only trusted n non-combat roles because, just like today, they are almost all undisciplined and unreliable.
>>
>>80789784
It is ridiculous, but apparently it's been leaked you can customize your character and the black Germans are just placeholders for colonial skins. But even then, it's a misrepresentation to put them on the western front since it implies colonial black Germans fought and died in Europe. As for the Brits, we've got Sikhs, Asians, Aborigines, and Africans, which is pure bullshit.

>>80790135
The Harlem Hellfighters were assigned to combat roles, but it's not explicitly states that they're a playable faction. There's a skin for them, but no dedicated team
>>
>>80789607
>>80789784
No reference to Blacks fighting for the brits in WW1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Army_during_World_War_I

There's a picture of a black fighter for France in the wiki page but nothing listing any numbers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Army_in_World_War_I

You might as well argue that all the Nazis were black because you can find some pics of Blacks in the Wehrmacht in WW2

You can also find pics of asians, Indians, and muslims in the wehrmacht
>>
File: 8568463563_07cde06056.jpg (77 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
8568463563_07cde06056.jpg
77 KB, 500x321
>>80790680
Indians in the German Army, WW2
>>
>>80790680
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

>Before the 15th New York National Guard Regiment was formed, any African American that wanted to fight in the war had to enlist in the French or Canadian armies.

For the French/Americans, it makes sense. For the Brits/Germans, you're right.
>>
>>80790680
Why did hitler allow blacks into his army? I thought he hated them
>>
File: 1467069844334.jpg (16 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1467069844334.jpg
16 KB, 250x243
>>80790496
>mfw anon actually has a grounded argument against to stupid political correctness
>>
File: 5CEA1F25B.jpg (50 KB, 452x614) Image search: [Google]
5CEA1F25B.jpg
50 KB, 452x614
>>80791453
Everyone hates blacks

but Hitler only cared about making sure they didn't racemix with Germans.

In other words Germany was no different from the US at the time.
>>
File: 3819423493_b9659b01e3_z.jpg (83 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
3819423493_b9659b01e3_z.jpg
83 KB, 375x500
>waaah, my dudebro fantasy WWI simulator has niggers in it
>>
>>80791880
You do realise WWI actually happened right?
Like, it's not fiction, it's real.
>>
>>80791678
A valid point

And I guess the blacks only fought in places like Africa and whatnot right? There weren't any blacks defending Europe from the allies
>>
>>80791453
>>80791678
It was also because the few that insisted they were German above being African were given honorary aryan status by the Bureau of Race Research.

>>80791880
It's not that there's niggers in it, it's that what they're doing is misrepresenting the statistics of casualties by oversaturating the amount of black playable characters in multiplayer. To take it a step further, they're claiming that this is realistic
>>
>>80789246
>game lets you play as a German under the command of Bismark where all you do is shoot darkies
>/pol/ complains about this
>>
>>80789607
>one American unit
>every fucking army in the entire war
Pick one.
>>
>>80789246
Why are we bitching about that game

The COD game this year is literally about a globalist state putting down a "fascist" independence on another planet.
>>
>>80792553
See
>>80790496
>>
>>80792081
This is a fantastical reimagining of WWI. I don't see anyone whining about the prevalence of SMGs.
>>
>/pol/ wants people to take them seriously
>a fifth of the threads are about videogames

....lol............
>>
>>80792289
>missing the point completely
>>
>>80792238

>honorary Aryan

So that's where that meme originates from.
>>
>>80793262
>media wants people to take them seriously
>almost all of it is racebaiting leftist demagogue designed to scare people into voting for the left-wing

Quite tragic, really.
>>
>>80789246

You realize the empires (especially Britain and France) used shitloads of black troops from their colonies...right?

As for the Germans, less likely but given you have everyone running around with machine guns while zepplins fly over head and act like AC130s during broad daylight in MP (where you see black germans) idk why that's the unrealistic part you're fixating on

>checks board

oh wait that's right.
>>
>>80793180
But there are people whining about the prevalence of SMGs, alongside the blimp, but you have a point since it's mostly about gameplay issues rather than historical ones

>>80793262
>7/197 threads currently are about vidyagays
>1/5th
>>
>>80793731
It's a game you virgin. Maybe you should play getting laid instead of being racist!
>>
Try watching some television, every commercial has an interracial couple
>>
>>80793637
They used their colonial troops mostly in Africa, not in Europe. The fact that the devs are even claiming its remotely realistic for any aspect is 100% patented horseshit. But yeah, go ahead and don't care about it, buy the propaganda you filthy goy
>>
>>80794002
I don't even play videogames anymore, but this caught my eye because a few of my friends brought attention to it. It's not about the game anymore, since the game decided to take on more political matters it has become a statement. But it doesn't matter, keep on with your bullshit
>>
>>80791453
No, he acknowledged they're stupid and violent, something which makes them perfect meat shields on the frontlines.
>>
>>80789491
>feminists drafting children

HOL up I need some more details on this.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.