[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CFG/ RED TEAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: red team.jpg (201 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
red team.jpg
201 KB, 800x521
/CFG/ RED TEAM

The /cfg/ research division has been hard at work finding connections, analyzing data and producing the fuel that has been injected into the memes, designed by our memefags, which have formed the brunt of our assault.

This is the place for the data found in the research divison to really do it's work. We provide suggestions to the meme team and I know most of us are also active in the research division.

Come on in, grab a chair and let's game out scenarios that we might have to deal with and see if we can't just help save the world from ruin.

>Notion:

Should we game out scenarios as our own Red Team with the updated info within these threads?

If they are concerned their own strategists might not be on their side, that would mean the task would need to be outsourced.

Did FBIanon mention RTP first or was it an anon who brought it up?

If FBIanon is the one who mentioned (and emphasized?) it, might that also be a clue?

Should we form our own "Red Team?"

>http://armedforcesjournal.com/a-better-way-to-use-red-teams/

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

FBI AMA
https://archive.is/JEXOo
https://archive.is/pgLpf

>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP!)
>http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>>
tl;dr - what if it is all true - Then what? What is the story? Where does it lead to?

The creation of the red team thread compartment of /cfg/ was created to answer this question.

The framework reveals the hypothesis:

>develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>increasing pressure for gun control trend

Apply three step formula:
Find a thing to do
Do the thing
Post results.

tl;dr George Soros is using his billions to fund efforts toward the goal of a single world government, presiding over a miscegenated single race of passive mocha-colored serfs.

"Conspiracy lunacy!"

So was the idea of a continent-wide, representative, constitutional republic A. ever existing, B. winning the bloodiest war in human history, C. inventing weapons which can literally end the species, and D. ruling over the entire planet.

Soros dream is not going to happen tomorrow, or next year. According to the US census (I'll have to find it) if every miscegenation trend in the US continued from current levels, it would take 125 years to reach the race-mixed average. It is a long game.

We seek evidence consistent with it.
>>
>Red Team Ops:

>Develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>increasing pressure for gun control trend

>Develop role-specific evidence, however concrete, or circumstantial
>>The global "black team" cabal is real.
>>Hitllary is the Chief Money Laundering Officer
>>Bill is the Chief Marketing Officer
>>Obama is the Chief Operations Officer
>>Merkel is the Chief of Research and Development
>>State Department and Pentagon are the Production units

>beware shills. the latest tactic is to imitate the recent influx of "insider with intimate knowledge" for the purpose of instilling a sense of futility, and urging us to abandon the effort. They are scared
>>
Who is the black team, exactly?

In summary, short of linking to the detailed mind maps of /cfg/ central, the black team is:

>George Soros, et. al.
>Any institution captured by an ideology which embraces, or exhorts:
>>"No person is illegal" - the rally cry for a borderless world.
>>"Immigration is among our core value traditions" - No western nation has ever held among its core traditions inviting terrorists to commit acts of warfare upon its soil. (That includes the warfare act of mass rape). The conflation of immigration with invited infiltration is a key rhetorical magic trick to keep a keen eye out for.
>>"World peace," "White privilege," "No oppressed group can be racist." - all candy land follies formulated to erode ethnic identity, consistent with the Soros-ian goals of a single mocha-colored serfdom.
>>Gun control. Gimme a D. Gimme a U. Gimme an H. What does that spell.
>Institutions thus include, the Democrat party of the US, the post-secondary learning institutions of the US, the federal bureaucracy, and any stated globalist organization.

The black team is not a conspiracy, it is an ideology. It thrives on the left in every infected nation, but the right of many is also infected, especially in the US. It's values are progress toward its goals by any means. It's tactics are falsehood as truth, victimhood as a weapon. As we have seen, the black team will sacrifice entire populations (Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq) to its goals.

Who is not the black team - patriots. In the US, Trump's base is best described as the Patriot movement. America first. Constitution as manifesto, rule of law above all else. There is evidence (forgive me, Kirk) that Russia stands against the globalist programme. Nationalists wherever they are found my be counted as allies. Pic related.
>>
old bread archive:

archive.is/yrUcf

Some carryover from previous thread:

I'm going to put forward a proposal for how we go about compiling the manifesto:

>start writing small, professionally worded blurbs about the major players, such as the writeup penned earlier by anon about Huma Abedin. A few pages at most, detailing their personal histories and connections, as well as specific examples which provide ample suspicion of their credibility and intent. This is our cast of characters.
>More short blurbs about the various corporations linked to the Clintons. These are our players in the money laundering framework.
>Essays on various instances of questionability, deceit, and outright corruption from the Clintons and other major players like Soros. Here, we start to link the misdeeds of the individuals to the acts of the companies. We begin to develop a cohesive picture of how these players fit together, and how they cooperate to turn invisible profits.
>Once we reach this point, we can accurately asses the strength of our compiled narrative. If it's strong enough to bring out other implications, such as child sex trafficking and intentional destabilization of political bodies during the Arab Spring, we wheel those out. These will likely be longer pieces, as they are more working theories rather than fully fleshed-out and provable histories.
>One more edit for posterity and to make sure the grammar and syntax is crisp, then seek publication.
>>
>>80663246
Media Liaison reporting in. Anything you need, just ask.
>>
More carryover discussion:

>>80649516

Ok, so taking those ideas and applying them in the western hemisphere we see much the same activities in South and Central America as has been happening in the Middle East:

1) Foreign intervention in local politics
2) Active intelligence agency programs
3) Local power players taking advantage of chaos for personal enrichment
4) U.S. based power players facilitating 1-3 in order to further the larger overall goal of miscegenation

The above would seem to apply as there has been migration from those areas to the U.S. for some time now and there have been news articles about a 'surge' of immigrants including unattended minors.

Taking all of this into account, and looking at what has been done in Europe, can other conclusions be drawn?

Suggested Red Team reading:
A better way to use red teams

>http://archive.is/yu5AA

>INSIDE RED TEAM OPERATIONS

>http://archive.is/7fnK6
>>
>>80663315
I think the miscegenation is just a side effect. It seems more like he wants to bring about one government because then he only has to bribe one government, and it's easier to secretly run.
>>
>>80664014
Is anyone in the media looking into this or are we just playing fiddledick?
>>
Whats the word on the new batch of emails from wikileaks that came out today?
>>
>>80664549
As far as I know, Charles Ortel has access to our compiled information. If we have other journalists we've been in contact with, please let me know.

>>80664689
It was a bunch of stuff from 2010. I looked into it a bit and didn't find anything too exciting, but anons with sharper eyes might have seen more than me.
>>
>>80664380
I don't think it's a side effect, if you look at how the growth of 'diversity' and 'acceptance of others' has been pushed along with all of the other agendas(immigration of refugees?), it seems to be a key component of the long game that black team is playing.
>>
>>80664828
Incidentally, Mr. Ortel has gotten back to me and is reviewing the changes.
>>
>>80665272
I would think that's to smooth along open borders, which in turn leads to one government. I just look at it and I don't see what Soros would gain from one race. But if, like I'm guessing, his real gain is just one government, that makes his legacy that much easier to maintain.
>>
There is at least one real smart motherfucker in these red team threads. I wanna engage more directly. Do we have an IRC?
>>
>>80665370
Dude, you fucking rawk!

>>80665477
In order to reduce nationalism, you need to reduce divisions in the populace. Genetic mixing does this and the cultures clash and mix as well. If the ethnicities remain cloistered, their mindsets aren't as amenable to your one size all persuasion.
>>
a m i r s advanced multi role infrared sensor
amirs advanced multi role infrared sensor

Elsevier aquires Amirsys.

David A. Ruth at Elsevier. Been at Merck, American Express and appointed Sr Coordinator for Business Affairs at the State Department by Clinton Admin.

No other info but in HC's emails:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=david+ruth&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0
>>
>>80666306
IRC is a honeypot.
>>
I was hacked again for my posts re CFL on 4 Chan and can barely log on. This red team and 2322 stuff they don't want posted. Are others being hacked so they can't open site or can't post?
>>
>>80666306
This.
>>80666809

Active shills tried to get us on some IRCs early on and we refused. We don't trust anyone even if they say they aren't logging us. We've proven we can do research without a clear leader or a chatroom.
>>
>>80663315
>According to the US census (I'll have to find it) if every miscegenation trend in the US continued from current levels, it would take 125 years to reach the race-mixed average. It is a long game.

125 years seems to be a bit of an overshoot given the very strong race mixing message and the violence against whites that is being encouraged. Minority groups are already on track to being the majority in only 35 years, their population has a very short doubling time as well.

Or is was this overshoot obvious given that a government source is giving the info?
>>
How does it make you guys feel to know almost everything sourced is available on youtube and has been for years
>>
Is there anything to really discuss at this point at the largest overall picture?
We know black team's plans, but the big bomb they have in terms of Deutsche Bank is basically uncounterable and is set to go off very soon.

>>80666889
No, but it seems like that obscure 2322 stuff is our direct line to the FBI to ask questions.
It seems like both sides are closely watching these threads though.
>>
File: 1467925263961.png (30 KB, 798x547) Image search: [Google]
1467925263961.png
30 KB, 798x547
>>80663410
This, they are scared. No matter what the replies to this comment are.

Your masters are not infallible, shills. Once they are out of options, how loyal do you think they will be to you?
Patsies are anyone, to them. You could be set up to take the fall for things unrelated to what you're shilling for, just through association. It's only a matter of time before the dirty laundry airs out.
>>
>>80666889
I can post but I'm not an American. Your internet connection could just be bad.
>>
>>80666776
Interesting emails.

CETUSA is a group that brings in students from abroad. These students are often put in homes where they are sexually abused around the country:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22812

Apparently a close friend of Hillary's passed away and was notified by email. Her response was "Did I send a statement?" There seems to be confusion here. Her staff made up a statement for her and thought she might want to have it sent to her again.
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23938
>>
>>80666776
>advanced multi role infrared sensor

>The Advanced Multi-Role Infrared Sensor is a targeting pod that is mounted on the weapons station of the CF-18. It is a state of the art electro-optic and infrared sensor, which includes a laser designator, a laser marker and a tactical data link capability.

>“The AMIRS pod will provide the CF-18 with enhanced targeting as well as intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that make it an invaluable asset for the Canadian Forces’ air, land and sea operations,” said Lieutenant-General Steve Lucas, Chief of the Air Staff. “The modernized, combat-effective, multi-purpose and globally deployable CF-18 fleet will continue to play an important role over the next decade as the Air Force transforms to meet the 21st century security needs of Canada.”

>The contract was awarded to Lockheed Martin following a competitive procurement process. The total contract value is estimated at $126 million, which includes $101 million for the acquisition of 36 AMIRS pods and $25 million for in-service support through to 2020. Canada will take delivery of the first AMIRS pod in the spring of 2007, with an initial operational capability delivered by April 2008.

>http://archive.is/M0mfi

shit, this needs to go to research division!
>>
>>80667983
"High Level Insider" hint.
>>
>>80664380
Miscegenation would result in a dumber population through mixing with low IQ races. The dumber the population the easier it is to control, it makes little sense to NOT pursue that goal if you are going for world domination.
>>
/cfg/ got slid, anyone able to bake new bread?
>>
>>80667139
>>80666809

That's fine for now while all you're doing is just digging and tossing the info all out in the open. But sooner or later you're going to hit a wall. You'll need a more coordinated operation to get some real exclusive dirt. Kevin Mitnick style social engineering.

I think the anonymous decentralized organization is great for certain things but there are going to be unsurmountable drawbacks when it comes time to directly engage with conventional org structures and individuals.

Sure you can't be fooled or caught in a sting, but by the same token, you can't trust anyone either.

What about something like I2P, this technology more amenable to you than IRC?

https://geti2p.net/en/
>>
>>80668802
I archived it
>http://archive.is/N7X7q

I can bake if no one else is working on it, it might not be pretty, though.
>>
>>80667750
The first email is very interesting. How the hell do you get chosen to be a host family though?
>>80668482
Would the public buy anything that involves 9/11 though?
Black team seems to have successfully painted anything that goes against official narrative as tinfoil-hat tier.
The only thing that could be used is the Saudi papers, but if we can tie those listed with the Clintons, that may be enough.
>>
You guys are doing way more than all right.

http://www.infowars.com/internet-crowdsources-dossier-on-clinton-foundation-crimes/
>>
>>80669435
>Would the public buy anything that involves 9/11 though?
You just get here from 2003? Welcome time traveler, everyone already knows 9/11 was an inside job at the least, and most know it was a qatari/saudi/israeli/clintonbush job.
>>
>>80668802

NEWBREAD HERE:
>>80669456
>>80669456
>>80669456
>>80669456
>>80669456
>>
>>80666776
>Elsevier aquires Amirsys.

nvm on the post I made in the wake of this one. That is not related at all to what I found, lol.
>>
>>80667508
Googling the number "2322" comes up with some interesting organizations and congress bills, may want to inform the research branch.
>>
File: feels great.png (300 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels great.png
300 KB, 633x758
>>80669872
Thank you anon.
>>
>>80668184

Don't miss the 2nd part
>>80669435
>>
>>80668184

wwhoops

>>80667750
>>
I posted a thread or two ago about contacting Comey secretly through Gematria. Is this the right place to ask about that? Number is 3813, phrase is "comey how can we help you". We need a script or something to boost that to the top of 3813 and then drop 3813 repeatedly in emails to him.
>>
Guliani is calling out BLM as a racist org.

The meme team should make use of that.
>>
>>80673050
We're the ones who were the first to call it out, he's just signal boosting what is already one of our messages.
>>
>>80667750
>There seems to be confusion here.
There is a lot of confusion attributed to Hillary.

Huma seems to hold her in contempt. I've read a lot of the emails and the way Hillary is spoken about amongst others when she's not in the loop is less than flattering.
>>
>>80672944
He may have already contacted us through the website. Did you not look at the last thread?
I'd imagine that everyone of major importance have people watching our ideas that spawn from these threads, as well as the noticeable uptick in shilling and slide threads after we started this investigation.

If you're ballsy enough, you can drop an email to one of the agents that we have the address for and setup a network that way through an agreed (((website))). The current setup is too open to interception that was shown last thread.
>>
>>80673361lol, we were hardly the first to call BLM out as racist, but Guliani is a big name and has a large audience, we can take advantage of that and use the principle of resonance to increase our output by utilizing same type messaging.
>>
>>80673573

It's the generational gap. They're playing on the same team, but Hillary is out in front on everything because she's the senior member. No doubt Huma has political aspirations. Playing keeper to a Clinton is likely just taking her lumps while she's young and waiting to get the call from on high to step up to the batter's box.
>>
>>80674557
whoa, what if Huma becomes Hillary's VP pick and then has to step down for health reasons?
>>
File: 2981.png (40 KB, 764x347) Image search: [Google]
2981.png
40 KB, 764x347
>>80672944
New one is 2981. See pic attached.
>>
>>80673783
I doubt they'd even respond. If they could communicate through open methods, they wouldn't need to shitpost through Jewish code on 4chan.
>>
>>80674773
>whoa, what if Huma becomes Hillary's VP pick and then has to step down for health reasons?
nvm, not even in consideration
>>
>>80674773

It's too early for them to risk that play. Huma needs to establish rapport, get out in front of the cameras more often, let the media shill her name and image out for a while before they could safely go for that. I think the current plan is to give her a cabinet position in the White House, maybe Chief of Staff, then prop her up for a Senatorial run after Hillary's first term, replace her with a nobody, and start grooming her for the presidential campaign. "First Muslim President". By that time the Islamic push in inner city black neighborhoods (it's huge here and growing like a tumor) will be much more pronounced and it'll by-proxy rally the black vote as well as the Islamic sympathizer vote.
>>
>>80663246
bump
>>
New scenario that needs to be discussed:
What role does Comely have in all of this and for which team does he play for?
His actions so far point towards him being a knight for Clinton from their history together, but his.

>>80674914
But who the created the first image and thread though, and who would even think to plant the first phrase into the website and have it coincidentally come out as the word count for his speech.
Didn't that phrase showed up on that website a couple of days before his announcement?
>>
>>80675599
The phrase was placed on the site before April 19th from what I understand. An anon used waybackmachine to check. Of course, it could have just been some autist messing with us--there's no way to know. I definitely think we should follow through with this one way or another. I'm just not sure we should be distracting ourselves with it in the Clinton Foundation Threads (maybe make a separate thread for it?)

>for the record, I find it strange as fuck that Cromey's statement contained exactly that number of words and that number was associated with the phrase "Hillary is holding my family hostage" and I can't figure out how someone would have the foresight to troll us like that if it was a troll
>>
>>80675148
You are correct and after a moment's thought I realized it was way too soon for that.

You're timeline ad possible happenings leading through those steps make much more sense.
>>
>>80675978
I'm not sure what to think.

I know there's something to Gematria, but I also know that this could be derailage and something used to split the focus off the Foundation.
>>
>>80676329
The "jewish code" makes me want to think it's a joke, but Comey telling people to read his statement very carefully is what's worrying me. Either way, I don't know--let's let everyone decide together what we should do with the code.
>>
>>80675599

I have a pet theory on Comey that the Clintons or one of their backers was able to dig up some dirt on him a while back and move him around like a chess piece wherever they needed him. If he was a true believer, that press conference would have been a lot more painless for Hillary. He looks like a man who has his balls in a vice somewhere, and probably needs to be put out to pasture soon because he's fast approaching a point where he'll just snap and say fuck the consequences.

Clintons have something on Comey. He's an unwilling participant. My theory on it.

>>80676021

We need to think longer, more deliberate and more safe plays if we're formulating game scenarios on the globalists.

A lot of people have been asserting lately that there must be some sort of outside factor which is pushing Black Team towards an accelerated timetable, forcing them to take more risks that they wouldn't have necessarily done twenty years ago. I think this assumption is flawed. The ability to create and disseminate information has just caught up with their ability to scheme, I think. The world has a lot of eyes now, a lot more than it had before the Internet became omnipresent.

I think if Black Team is unable to swindle the election and Trump wins, they just fall back and go into damage control mode. They give up a few nonessentials to the certain investigation, maybe they abandon the CF. At the very most they give up a Clinton or two and slink away for a while to recoup their losses. The martial law scenario has some chance of happening, but they've been quite adept at playing it safe and slow for a number of years. It makes no sense to give that up now, unless they have positioned themselves to be in a place so vulnerable that an ideologue like Trump sees them and knows where to hit them with the power of the office.

But then that begs the question - why leave yourself that far out in the first place? Why risk the exposure?
>>
>>80676490
If we have a solid connection, there could be a meme associated with it or something.

I don't know which statement he made was the most important in terms of numerical value, but we could come up with a line to throw around.
>>
>>80676329
>>80676490
Actually, I take it back. I just checked on wayback machine myself and on April 16th, the phrase does not exist. There is no snapshot from any date after that, so it's likely some anon trolling us.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160501000000*/http://www.gematrix.org/?word=2322
>>
>>80676813

Hey Medianon, I was talking to you in the last CFG about reaching out to media sources, is that something you're looking to start on?

Also bumping RTG before it dies.
>>
>>80676607

Something to consider: a risk for you is not a risk for Soros.

Ex: you could go to the casino and bet 200,000 on roulette and lose your house. He could do the same thing and lose pocket change.

This works for power, too. If they lose a NATION here or there, they still have enough to fall back on, and their game is so huge, that it's basically pocket change.

As to exposure: does it even matter at this point? The roots of corruption run so deep we'd probably have to excise most first world governments to cut it all out. Watching CFG makes me wonder if "Who ISN'T corrupt" would be an even shorter list.
>>
>>80678363
What exactly have you people uncovered?

What does this all mean? Just /pol/ was right again?

How can I help?
>>
>>80678751

https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
https://bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

Settle in for a lengthy read. The Clinton Foundation appears to be one of the most wide-reaching money laundering operations in world history, and there's a good chance the Clintons and much of the Obama administration are guilty of treason.

Read up. Start digging, and either post what you find or work on refining material already in the dossier into article formats for online posting.
>>
The shills keep sliding these threads may need a new place or a site made to put up all this info
>>
>>80679259
I'm more of a content creator than a researcher, see you guys in the meme threads.
>>
File: 2016heatmap.png (654 KB, 3264x2126) Image search: [Google]
2016heatmap.png
654 KB, 3264x2126
I'm diving FBIanon2 real quick and wanted to drop a few things here and in the research thread.

>It is very likely Britain will remain in the EU.

>The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division.

(keeping in mind the assumption about plausible deniability)

>Yes. They gay bar attacks were inside jobs.

I think we've established some good links there?

>If there is a war, it will be fought over the plains of Africa.

This is supported by pic related

back in a minute, but I wanted to bump the thread and let y'all know I'm not idle.
>>
>>80679399
>>If there is a war, it will be fought over the plains of Africa.
>This is supported by pic related

You thinking US-Russia conventional proxy war similar to Afghanistan in the 80s? Because that's what came to mind for me. What would it take for both of those powers to immediately shift focus out of the Middle East and towards central Africa, though? Syria isn't going away anytime soon.

>>80679395

I'm sure memetics will love to have you. Still might be worth giving the dossier a read, just because that's the fuel the content creators use.
>>
bwuh?

>OP, in your opinion and the sentiment within the FBI and government.

>How many more years do we have left until the political divide reaches a tipping point and bullets start flying.

>The mass shootings are indicative of societal decay and pessimism within American sentiment.

answer>Soon. Jesse Williams statements are fed to him, and he will likely be a major figure in sewing division.
>>
>>80681037
>Soon. Jesse Williams statements are fed to him, and he will likely be a major figure in sewing division.

No sliding, I am still curious about this response.
>>
>>80663246
Bumb from the investigation divison

ayyy
>>
>>80682207

It would make sense that the BLM movement would eventually need to establish some sort of figurehead for the movement. Nobody outside of it gives a shit who people like Deray are, so they need to get somebody with exposure in television or the music industry. Seems like an easy way to curry youth sentiment. Collectivists thrive when they can swing the youth in massive numbers - they're fiendishly easy to radicalize, and will actively spy on their own family if they believe it's morally right to do so. Unlike mothers and fathers, who will cover the crimes of their children with their own lives.

It's just history repeating itself. Own the conduits of culture, sway the youth to your side, tell them it's okay to rat out their parents.
>>
RED TEAM, look here!

>Executive Order -- United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force

>https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
>>
>>80676639
Using jew memes or jew numbers on normies will not go over well.
>>
>>80676813
>>80675978
How the fuck was it not obvious that it was bullshit? You literally expected Comey to count to 2322 while under oath? Give me the word of all your posts combined since the "red team" started. You're being led down a bullshit path.

One week ago, CFG was research and making meme's. Some autist gave a false gematria image and everyone believed him. Laughably, you've resorted to larp-ing.

>I can't into research, lets become a think thank instead.

You've been infiltrated by shills to take away from the one thing you were good for: to create noise while researching to create a collective shroud for everyone. Instead, you continue to fragment into insignificant groups. GG
>>
File: 1401402839215.jpg (39 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1401402839215.jpg
39 KB, 426x364
Bump.
Gonna go to sleep. Been feeling sick lately but tomorrow I'll be looking up the good work.

Please, somebody expert on body language, analyze Comey's body language during the House oversight and the announcement. That'll give us some clues.
>>
File: Capture.png (12 KB, 1832x132) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12 KB, 1832x132
>>80684861
Wtf? I was curious who or what Zoe Quinn was and went to google it and this popped up in my browser:
>>
>>80684861
This. No over the top bullshit.
We know he was forced to let Clinton go and knows it will bite him in the ass down the line. As to what it is, who cares? Clinton Foundation is the target, not Comey. If we break it, he has to step down anyway, and the media will spin it as the evil nazi republicans made him corrupt. Of course there's a good number of corrupt republicans, too. This is what they're afraid of. The citizens cleaning the house completely.
>>
>>80682207
>sewing division.
duh, this homograph threw me.

It should have said, "sowing division."

I was wondering if there was a team of seamstresses that were busily working to knit together wool to pull over everyone's eyes.

>keks were had
>>
and double duh, it's homophone.
>>
>>80679669
>conventional proxy war

I'm not sure how 'proxie' it would be. This almost seems like direct conflict is being readied.

But maybe I'm just tired .

Gonna take a quick smoke break then get on to researching.
>>
File: Whhydidntyouintensifyit.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Whhydidntyouintensifyit.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>80663246
TUESDAY AT 10:00 AM EST, CSPAN IS PROVIDING AUDIO ONLY OF LYNCHS HEARING. I REPEAT THERE WILL BE NO VIDEO OF LYNCHS HEARING, ONLY RADIO AUDIO.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412222-1/radio-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-testifies-capitol-hill
>>
>>80684861
It's trivial with the resources they have to create dumps of entire threads while disrupting it with shills.
Those shills could also alert people higher up to fuck with incomplete research leads, such as the charter jet shell company.
We could have figured out who is behind that shell company via the same methods we used in the el rato sex scandal

>>80685710
The reason why I asked in the first place is that he went off to Lockheed and other companies after his stint in the government, and I wonder what, exactly, his role was within the upper echelons of those companies.
If he was not with the Clintons, he, and people like him whom are coerced to do their bidding , would have acted as a mole for corporate espionage and possible insider trading.
If he was, then it's standard quid pro quo.
It would be of help to see in and outflow of people between corporation and government that are tied by the Clinton foundation.

From another anon's post, the structure that makes the most sense is one where everyone has blackmail material on each other with a top-down hierarchy.
Perhaps some of the money flowing out of the foundation is to pay people for various secrets gotten from blackmail to later sell off to foreign interests.
>>
Lynch's hearing actually is being croadcasted on CSPAN3.
http://www.c-span.org/video/?412357-1/attorney-general-loretta-lynch-testifies-capitol-hill
>>
>>80663246
plan landed
updates tomorrow morning
Bump

We have editors
>>
>>80664014
anything ortel wants on the site he can have,have him message me or post what he wants
>>
Trumping capitalist your mom just told me your hot pockets are ready
>>
File: 1468128786357.png (415 KB, 843x668) Image search: [Google]
1468128786357.png
415 KB, 843x668
>>80663246
He did suggest that Hillary's campaign is funded by the sex slave trade and that is pretty important to bring her down. Do we have anything on that? Can that be proven yet?
>>
>>80688356
They don't need to create dumps. Just do every attempt at fragmenting.
>Hey anon, want to IRC?
>Hey anon, is this degenerate?
>Hey anon, let's create a subsection solely dedicated to larp-ing instead of doing research
>Hey anon, fbi-anon ayy-lmao amirite?
>Hey anon, 1.618, what does it mean?

You don't need to create dumps, useful idiots will do it for you.
>>
>>80688721
Hey anons! It's faggy leatherboy Rick Wilson again! On at midnight again so his sleeping wife won't catch him downloading homosexual pornography. Classy Rick. Such family values conservatism.
>>
>>80665477
Well America also pays for foreigners' college just to get people to immigrate
>>
>>80688817
Chinese funding through the Fukien Association stemmed from prostitution and sex trafficking, but there's two to three degrees of separation.
>>
>>80688535
and metric assloads of visitors from what I understand.
>>
>>80690818

Indeed.

Introducing myself as Director.

I'm seeking to compile a book-length collection of short-form essays about the various players, corporations, and past scandals that have made up the bulk of /cfg/ research into a readable form, the kind of thing we can market more broadly. If you're interested in writing 750-2.5k word essays about some of the moving parts of this investigation, put them into a locked google doc either here or on the main /cfg/ thread and I will work on editing and compiling them.
>>
>>80679399
That was a very important thing metioned by him
>>
>>80690526
So china is in control pf the sex slave trafficking. some facts, articles, anything that I can see this proof I just have to see this for myself.
>>
>>80691291
>a very important thing
which part anon? I mentioned a few topics in that post.
>>
>>80691704
That England is going back into the eu
>>
>>80691892
Ok so this is more like educated presumption as if it were a puzzle this piece seems to fit very well but we dont have any hard proof of it
>>
>>80691609
It appears a lot of the info didn't get posted in the megadoc.

I wasn't part of the sex trade hunt, more on the Huma side, but there is some very fishy human trafficking connections.

ctrl+f smuggling 2 of 2

https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/preview
>>
>>80692333
>80691892
?
>>
Guys I just found more information.

James Comey (FBI Director who got Hillary off) used to be on the board of HSBC. HSBC laundered money for 7 accounts in their Geneva Bank Division for Clinton Foundation. HSBC was found to have laundered money for Mexican Drug Cartel's and was going to be charged billions of dollars in a fine but Eric Holder got them off in 2012 while HRC was SecState. Bill has given 6 fig speeches to HSBC before too....
>>
>>80692616
Its an educated guess
>>
>>80692775
Thats some legit shit right there, articles?
>>
>>80694091

https://larouchepac.com/20160227/more-obama-hsbc-collusion-obama-picked-fbi-director-comey-hsbc-executives
>>
>>80694483
That is some fucking bull shit there
>>
one more bump before bed.

Research division is on a couple of trails like hounds.

Keep the faith, anons!
>>
File: Kilgore.jpg (57 KB, 498x491) Image search: [Google]
Kilgore.jpg
57 KB, 498x491
Ok guys I've been digging into Cheryl Mills who is on our watch list, and I've found some shit. After she worked for Bill in the WH, she went to work for a University and a Media station while simultaneously working at the CF. She is now currently working closely with some of the groups on our watch list. UAE, the Inter-American Development Bank, Sae-A and the IHRC. She has been accused of Conflict of interest in the past.
>>
>>80699473
better mention this in /cfg/ too.
>>
MEME bread is up
>>80700161
>>
This isn't the research thread.
>>
>Red team

These threads are becoming increasingly autistic
>>
File: Peter Hitchens Why.png (302 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Peter Hitchens Why.png
302 KB, 640x360
>>80685589
You use Google Chrome? Why not just send them a copy of your birth certificate, tax returns, and a dick pic?
>>
File: Autistfa.jpg (43 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
Autistfa.jpg
43 KB, 683x683
>>80701512
That's the point. It's meant to analyze the research other anons collect and make strategic decisions. That requires focus, creativity, and pattern recognition.
>>
File: 1467190644633.jpg (347 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467190644633.jpg
347 KB, 600x600
>Updated Clinton Foundation Thread Archive
https://archive.is/HKiyO

>ZIP Archive
https://www.sendspace.com/file/eyjq1i
SHA1: e1d4a5ef74013c4727319744041e7b0e5a9a3a4d

(2016-07-12 / 09:25 AM GMT)
>>
>>80703174
>>ZIP Archive
This time included PDF version of this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/
>>
>>80702432
>pattern recognition.

You cunts are good at that but it has to make logical sense in the end.
>>
>>80703174
/fit/ makes you homo
/pol/ makes you fit
>>
File: 1468122999339.png (261 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1468122999339.png
261 KB, 512x512
off to lunch I go.
>>
>>80703174

Went from faggot to armed faggot. nice.
>>
File: 1466701915808.jpg (52 KB, 420x226) Image search: [Google]
1466701915808.jpg
52 KB, 420x226
>>80705430
>doesn't know sam
>>
>>80709151
Of course he doesn't, the hillary clinton media machine fucking protects sam, they lie and say he's innocent so he can perform hillary's constant assassinations and general terrorist mayhem.
He must be stopped, and bringing down his boss is the only way.
>>
File: Diamond Minors.jpg (359 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Minors.jpg
359 KB, 1024x576
>>80704251
That's why we have the research end to try to fit the pieces together.

We also have the meme division to persuade people of her malfeasance. They are not averse to illogical arguments.

I found proof that she had profited from a De Beers sale during apartheid so we're making a meme like pic related. It also works because she was for radical Child liberation in the 1970s, and probably beyond. The picture is misleading because SA mines used adults, but it is emotive. The sad truth is people feel their way through important decisions, they don't think.

>http://spectator.org/64729_lady-macbeth-little-rock/

>But Hillary has never been one to let principle stand in the way of pecuniary gain: in 1981 she reported a tidy, if politically incorrect, capital gain from the sale of stock in De Beers, the South African diamond barons)
>>
>>80691609
I think these will help connect Hillary to China especially the last two articles that connect John Liu to Hillary through Chung Seto who ran Liu's campaign and fundraised for Clinton

>http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/59316-john-liu-shuns-former-aide-at-fujianese-meeting/

>http://www.wnyc.org/story/196085-new-fundraising-arrest-raises-more-doubts-about-lius-future/

>http://www.latimes.com/la-na-donors19oct19-story.html
>>
File: Bill Clinton Soul.jpg (96 KB, 771x746) Image search: [Google]
Bill Clinton Soul.jpg
96 KB, 771x746
>>
>>80714255
my sides weren't ready for this one
>>
>>80714841
Neither were his.
>>
File: Amerika 2050.png (36 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
Amerika 2050.png
36 KB, 480x451
>>80663315
>According to the US census (I'll have to find it)

This?
>>
>>80663246
HEHE LOOK MOM IM SAVING THE WORLD WITH MY INNERNET PALS!
>>
>>80715586
dat bois whole everything wasn't ready for that (((one))).
You think if he could go back in time, would he kick her out of a moving car in some backroad in mena?
>>
File: White Percentage 1790-2010.png (12 KB, 465x425) Image search: [Google]
White Percentage 1790-2010.png
12 KB, 465x425
>>80715588
Compare
>>
>>80715757
I think Slick Willy is just happy to play the game.
>>
File: 1thing.jpg (112 KB, 626x734) Image search: [Google]
1thing.jpg
112 KB, 626x734
>>80663246
>>80663246
Bump and self-marketing

/cfg/ MEME DIVISION

>>80700161

>>80700161

>>80700161
>>
>>80718296
come on guys.
>>
File: altonsterling.jpg (187 KB, 718x405) Image search: [Google]
altonsterling.jpg
187 KB, 718x405
Bump.
Speed will pick up around European night time, when American people get back from work
>>
>>80663246
Bump for I'm awake and moved the documents over
Going through you comments now
>>
File: bloodmoney.png (4 MB, 1536x1174) Image search: [Google]
bloodmoney.png
4 MB, 1536x1174
Give us a few bumps at

/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOPS & MEME>
>>80700161
>>80700161
>>80700161
>>
>>80720011
I need a blingee'd out hillary gif, laden with as much related /pol/ satire (think: hillary appropriating black ````culture'''') as possible.
>>
>>80720904
I don't have any gifs.

I know of a picture where Hillary "nay nays" or something like that.
>>
>>80721333
She recently did a stunt on the ellen degenerate show where she ``dabs''' which is a ````black culture''''' gag, highly exploitable.
>>
>>80721537
>>80700161
>>
>>80711403
I'm gonna drop this over in the research thread, this needs more attention, unless you already have posted these links over there?
>>
>>80724556
>>80724417
New trip cuz I'm retarded
>>
>>80676607
My theory is that they are going to ride the coattails of the coming economic collapse. The global banking system is insolvent and built on a house of cards. Deutche Bank will go under by the end of the year. See pic attached. China is barely holding it together and are having more and more defaults daily. Japan just agreed to implement helicopter money which ALWAYS leads to hyperinflation. All economic stats km the US are bullshit and doctored. The stock market is being propped up by the Fed and other central banks. The eu is almost over. The Italian banking system, along with many others in Europe are insolvent. The eu has a new bail in regulation in place that allows the banks to confiscate the deposits if it goes under.

I haven't even touched on falling productivity, unfavorable demographics, and falling wages.

The global economic system is FUCKED. all it will take is a loss in confidence in central banks and all hell will break loose.

Might be good to look into the connection between Soros, CF, and central banks.
>>
>>80676607
Derp,attached
>>
>>80728045
>Might be good to look into the connection between Soros, CF, and central banks

One link found:

>>80729345
>>
>>80728045
>Might be good to look into the connection between Soros, CF, and central banks.

See further:

>>80730387
>>80730567
>>
bump against sliding from lynch testimony
>>
Infowars just did a hit job on Comey stating he is a CF insider. Might be blowback for their two previous articles praising 4chan insights on CF.
>>
>>80735148>>80735148>>80735148>>80735148>>80735148>>80735148>>80735148

didn't see a new bread
>>
new research bread:

>>80735159
>>80735159
>>80735159
>>80735159
>>
quick bump, going to bring over a conversation from research thread in next post.
>>
From the research thread:

>>80737586
>>>80737206
>>Not sure if unrelated, but did anyone compile a full screencap of that, supposedly, "high level insider" threads?
>Yeah, I keep thinking about those.
>Someone needs to find those and compile those posts with the questions.
>There *might* be something to that person.

>>80738902
>>>80737837
>There are also some implied ideas behind that person's posting.
>They are not terribly interested in our definitions of good or evil, they seem to be more interested in making sure there is some sort of order in the world and the current power structure fits that bill regardless of how it is achieved.
>They don't seem to be opposed to the idea of us tackling corruption, but I get the sense that they might step in or otherwise dissuade us if we were to embark upon a path which would descend into the kind of chaos that would ensue should *all* CF related dirt make it into the public awareness.
>Order must be preserved no matter what method is used. That might seem anathema to the idea of trying to root out corruption, but if you zoom out and take a longer look, it migt be better than the alternative; CF dirt leaks, all holy hell breaks loose across the globe and we descend into another dark age, or worse.
>In light of that mentality, one can see how such people as the Sorosians would be allowed to develop as we have come to understand their network and operating principles.
>>This kind of conversation should actually be had in the red team thread, imho.

>what if this "high level insider" is legit, do they have a stake in what we are doing?
>>
>>80736791
This is the new bread
>>80735368
Ignore this, we baked at same time
>>
Red team question:

>>80739313
>>what if this "high level insider" is legit, do they have a stake in what we are doing?

Could someone please look for all the posts by this "high level insider?"

I'm at work and have to go do normie crap when I'd rather be autistic on this shit.
>>
>>80739313
>>80740621

Here are the four threads he did.
>>80632307
>>80653445
>>80667192
>>80676272
>>
>>80740776
>Here are the four threads he did.
>>>80632307
>>>80653445
>>>80667192
>>>80676272

Excellent, those are the most recent threads, I read the first one but not the others.

He also posted in the /cfg/ research threads too, iirc.

Damn there might be some gems hidden in the archives that have been skipped over due to the general dismissal of the insider.

Might be worth diving those.
>>
>>80741038
Oh shit, he's back!
>>80740656
>>
>>80730643
On it.
>>
>>80741095
>Oh shit, he's back!
Yeah, I know.

I'm in the thread

>>80741475
>>
>>80667401
125 years is the duration required to produce five more generations of people. And to clarify - this is not about "ending the white race" it is about ending race altogether. No more whites, yes. But also no more blacks, no more epicanthic eyed Asians, no more hispanics, no more anything. The goal is to average every race together so that the entire idea of "minority" disappears.

Five generations may actually be a bit too short - and that is only for the US. The black team ideology aims for the whole world.
>>
Find more Saudi connection stuff.

Femcunts are likely to be triggered by Hillary's support and bribes from highly-patriarchal countries.
>>
File: Spread this.png (387 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
Spread this.png
387 KB, 800x434
Spread this
>>
>>80741095
Good shit anons:

>>80742232
>They want to encourage you to think of small arms as a potent tool, when really they are not.

>To be clear, we're not opposed to your right to possess them. The point I am trying to make is that you have a much more effective arsenal available to you.

>It's usually best to think of narratives as crafting Overton windows, then deduce the agenda from the Overton window rather than the narratives themselves.

>>80742812
>you have a much more effective arsenal available to you.

>That of ideas and the same tools that black team has developed to keep control of people.

>With the advent of the Internet and the ability to access information, anyone can operate in that theater. In this way a small force can effectively combat a larger, better equipped one.

>Close or way off base?

>>80743139 (You)
>Yes and yes. Think in terms of the force multiplier. Both ideas and alternative armaments have much higher force multipliers than small arms.

This is fucking prime material for us here in Red Team.
>>
>>80741130
Looks like Soros was charged for insider trading back in the early 90s.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2011-10-06/soros-loses-human-rights-appeal-against-insider-trading-case
>>
>>80692775
They assigned Comey after HSBC got caught as punishment ya dingus
>>
>>80663315
>>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal

Yesterday an anon noted that the result of the recent NATO summit, apart from growing dissension among the members due to Obongo's dithering indecision and detachment, was to increase the number of military troops stationed in the Baltics, and in Poland. The stated purpose of these deployments is to bolster the defensive posture of the Baltic region against the future possibility of Russian invasion or infiltration like the one which resulted in the annexation of Crimea...
>>
>>80711403
This is exactlt what i was looking for ill start sending these around
>>
>>80745872
The official NATO statement on the summit, which has very obviously not been reported on the CBS Evening News, includes such chestnuts as;

"Russia continues to strengthen its military posture, increase its military activities, deploy new high-end capabilities, and challenge regional security. These developments have resulted in increased unpredictability that could be mitigated through reciprocal transparency and risk reduction measures. Recognising the indivisibility of Allied security, we will continue to closely monitor the situation in these regions. Our response will be tailored to specific circumstances in each region. We will also work with interested partners to enhance our situational awareness and to develop common approaches to evolving challenges. "

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/official_texts_133169.htm

>>
>>80746308
and,

" We have decided to establish an enhanced forward presence in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland to unambiguously demonstrate, as part of our overall posture, Allies’ solidarity, determination, and ability to act by triggering an immediate Allied response to any aggression. Beginning in early 2017, enhanced forward presence will comprise multinational forces provided by framework nations and other contributing Allies on a voluntary, sustainable, and rotational basis. They will be based on four battalion-sized battlegroups that can operate in concert with national forces, present at all times in these countries, underpinned by a viable reinforcement strategy. "

>>
File: MEMETIC WARFARE FONT PACK.png (404 KB, 1118x910) Image search: [Google]
MEMETIC WARFARE FONT PACK.png
404 KB, 1118x910
NEW MEMETIC WARFARE FONT PACK including the fonts shown in the attached image

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qugvbx

>https://www.sendspace.com/file/qugvbx

>https://www.sendspace.com/file/qugvbx

NEW MEMETIC WARFARE FONT PACK including the fonts shown in the attached image
>>
>>80746535
and,

" We will also develop tailored forward presence in the southeast part of the Alliance territory. Appropriate measures, tailored to the Black Sea region and including the Romanian initiative to establish a multinational framework brigade to help improve integrated training of Allied units under Headquarters Multinational Division Southeast, will contribute to the Alliance’s strengthened deterrence and defence posture, situational awareness, and peacetime demonstration of NATO’s intent to operate without constraint. It will also provide a strong signal of support to regional security. Options for a strengthened NATO air and maritime presence will be assessed. "
>>
>>80663246
Bamp
>>
RED TEAM MAKE NOTE OF THIS:

I mentioned something similar in one of the previous red team threads a this:

>>80746269
>Defining the destination is most of the journey.

We need to work on what we want the structure to look like if we can find a way to effect the changes we'd like to see in the current ones.
>>
>>80711403
Ok i saw some of the fernando info on the website so now i know what you were talking about. I didnt know who this fernando character was
>>
>>80745872
>>80746308
>>80746535
>>80746769
Taken together, NATO commits to enhancing the current political encirclement of Russia with a military encirclement, reminiscent of the Cold War.

Since FBIanon described Hitllary's intention to go to war with Russia in her third year, I take NATO's commitment to escalation to be in harmony with a black team option of precipitating a shooting war with Russia for, at minimum, the northern tier of Eastern Europe.

This would harmonize with black team goals in the following ways.

A Russian victory following a conventional tank invasion of Estonia, even combined with a threat of strategic consequences from the enclave of Kaliningrad, is unimaginable under the current imbalance of conventional resources available to the respective sides. Though Germany and France are currently led by executive ninnies, the game has always been that US power combined with the UK would bear the lion's share of any repulse of a Russian invasion. NATO(really US+UK) holds a ten-to-one budgeting advantage, and at the moment, AmAnglo air superiority is unmatched, if not unchallenged.

Though the above is exactly the reason Russia would not, ordinarily, ever attempt such a thing, it is also possible to imagine a future in which Russia is forced to commit conventional force suicide in order to preserve its strategic self-defense capacity as a nation state.

A black team-occupied US, given another four years, following FBIanon's assessment, would seek to humiliate Russian leadership and continue NATO escalation to the point where traditional Russian paranoia over-rules its sounder judgement. An update of the 1983 near-collision provides a template for what this might look like....
>>
>>80748253
...Intel buffs will recognize the code name ABLE ARCHER, but for those whose lives are un-muddied by involvement in the Community, here is the definitive story, with some tl;dr

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/a-cold-war-conundrum/source.htm

"Within a few weeks after ...ABLE ARCHER 83, the London CIA station reported, presumably on the basis of information obtained by the British from Gordievsky, that the Soviets had been alarmed about the real possibility that the United States was preparing a nuclear attack against them."

The Soviets were led to believe that a NATO military exercise, a really, really big one, was actually a prelude to an all-out offensive against the USSR, and would include a nuclear first strike.

"The regime appears to have aggravated popular fears of war for a specific purpose: to prepare the population for the possibility that repeated promises to raise living standards might have to be abandoned in order to increase defense spending in the face of a growing danger of a US military strike on the USSR.100 The Kremlin, it seems, had decided that the only way to make new sacrifices palatable was to play to the public's fears.101 The ploy was a risky one, not only because the Soviet people had come to expect improvements in their living standards, but also because developments in Poland at that time were underscoring how popular unrest could develop into revolt against a Communist regime."

>>
>>80749586
...The important point here is that Moscow was goaded into this course of action, by Reagan raising the rhetorical pitch to bellicose, by the increasing military encirclement of NATO (US+UK), by US rhetorical humiliation of the Soviet military following the blundersome shoot-down of KAL-007, and by the brinksmanship move of ABLE ARCHER itself, which exercise included a full-scale dress rehearsal for the National Command Authority to authorize the release of nuclear weapons, all the way down to the USAF airmen simultaneously turning those two (in the event dummy) keys.

Facing such a series of updated tactics again, Putin might well calculate that contrary to the response taken by Gorbachev in 1985, his best course would be to attempt a "little green men" infiltration of Estonia. If Putin were given sufficient reason to believe that NATO were bluffing, the move would have disastrous consequences for the the old order (pre-black team) world.

A hard NATO response to an "lgm" infiltration of a Baltic state, including the rapid-reaction forces with "defensive" engagement rules (shoot if threatened, not shoot if fired upon); plus the newly installed NATO "defensive" battalions; plus their multi-national supporting forces (within a couple of days); plus US airpower - all would force the Kremlin to accept total humiliation, or escalate with its (momentarily) superior armored divisions.

In short, when Russia discovers that NATO is not bluffing, it would stumble into the regional war scenario that FBIanon bullet-pointed.

>>
>>80741095
The more I talk to this guy, the more convinced I am he is legit.

Tinfoil hat too tight?

Or is he just a really fucking super-autistic LARPer?
>>
>>80751268

I'm personally not sold on what he identified himself as, but he converses in a way that is engaging and thought-provoking, so at least there's that.
>>
>>80751527
>but he converses in a way that is engaging and thought-provoking
this, maybe I'm naive (it's been known to happen in the past) and I'm falling for my own confirmation bias, but he is convincing as all hell.

And very interesting to talk to.

He has certainly given me a lot to think about and a shit ton of stuff that is applicable to red team planning, so I am going to extract as much information as possible,
>>
>>80750923
...which would please the black team to no end. While the territory of the Baltic plains itself offers little in the way of race-averaging or border weakening, since they are already exposed to the infiltration subsuming the EU, decimating the Russian conventional military threat to western Europe would force Russia to either expend its nuclear option, which would mean suicide, or accept terms which would summarily turn Russia itself into a client state of the EU.

Such a result would eliminate the last resistance of a relatively un-averaged, pale-skinned, self-sustaining ethnicity, as well as unlock one of the most intransigent borders remaining between the black team and its world-wide goals.

Moscow, Petersburg, all the way to Yaaroslavl and Kamchatka would be open to stream refugees from the increasingly chaotic, and remember, simultaneous, chain of failing states in Africa and the Middle East, which by then will have pushed (continuing current trends) to the borders of South Africa, and to the outposts of US best buddy Liberia, limited on continental terms only by the presence of the Sahara desert. An encircled KSA, pleading its case to US generals, would be happy to oblige in flexing its newly proven capabilities in the war torn former territories of Syria, Iraq, and oh look Jordan, Egypt and Libya.

Speculation even tempts the idea that sufficient chaos would precipitate the much-ballyhooed final hot showdown between KSA the Islamic Republic.

>>
>>80751268
He is a higher level Psy Op shill. Poison.
>>
In fact all these lengthy posts are a kind of spam effect. I can't even make sense of them. Yes I'm afraid most posters are suspect but not all.
>>
>>80752650

If it's beneficial to the overarching Red Team goal then there isn't anything inherently bad about it. I'm reluctant to reframe the immediate goal of derailing Black Team with a new vision of what appears to be vague mystic-futurism.

His point about the law of the jungle is prescient, but ultimately it betrays him. If he's a single person with a coherent vision of how the world ought to be, and wants to put that vision into the minds of others, feigning the backing of an esoteric society helps him speak from a position of authority to people who are receptive to the power inherent in authority.

At any rate, I'm personally sticking with FBIanon as a guru for Red Team strategics. His predictions are more immediate, and so far he doesn't seem to have been wrong about a single one of them.
>>
>>80752829
Is there any current evidence that a presumptive black team president has already begun a 1983-style psyop against Putin?

The NATO summit certainly fills in a big piece of the answer. Flushing more troops, more weapons, and more bellicose rhetoric into an already twitchy region is not the path to a political process of warming relations with the Bear.

Nor is the deployment of THADD missile defense umbrellas to South Korea, though the Russians will likely let the Chinese do the blustery heavy lifting on that one.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36742751

Nor must we search far for a future black team president's trial balloons for a future strategy of goading and humiliating a Russian president,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/hillary-clinton-vladimir-putin/

http://www.morningledger.com/world-war-3-vladimir-putin-declares-war-if-hillary-clinton-wins/1381015/

http://www.theglobalist.com/is-hillary-clinton-a-warmonger/

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/hillary-advisor-criticizes-obama-on-iran-and-russia/

>>
Hey guys I've been lurking your threads for a few days now. I'd like to congratulate you guys for organizing such a great job.

Now I'm not trying to be an expert here, but it seems most of your work has been focusing on creating a "big narrative" of the global "black team" implicating HC.

But what if you guys just focused on disseminating more memes, and subversively infiltrating mainstream online media? While your goals maybe admirable, I'm skeptical whether you'll accomplish a lot, even if you do find some kind of evidence. As some anon pointed out in another thread, you might actually be data mining for the HC campaign-- giving them the bad news before it comes to the public.

Just my two cents
>>
>>80748253
>>80749586
>>80750923
>>80752829
tl;dr War with Russia lays open the last protected un-muddied pale ethnicity, and the last hard border north of the equator.

Reagan's first two years, combined with the ABLE ARCHER fiasco provide a future black team president a template for provoking Mopscow to go to war with NATO.

That's my red team contribution for today.
>>
>>80754085
>If he's a single person with a coherent vision of how the world ought to be

Which is why I asked this question

>>80753086
>Are there references to your group in historic literature, especially any of that related to the ancient mysteries?

to which he answered:

>>80753671
>The assassination of Socrates is the oldest well-recorded confrontation our group with others.

This is objectively verifiable and presents valid avenues for investigation. Very similar to what we are doing with the CF.

Again, I may be falling for my own confirmation bias considering one of the ideas he presented jives with one I've presented myself, so I am taking that into consideration.

That idea being, we need, among other things, to determine what we want to replace whateer structures we can dismantle in regards to black team.

He makes some very compelling and logical arguments; ie we need to define the scope of the problem so we know what we are trying to change, and can explain to people what this is all about, we need to be able to articulate why it needs changing, and finally we need to be able to have an endgame in mind, otherwise this is an exercise in futility.

All three things fit well within the remit of Red Team.

IMHO
>>
>>80663410
>beware shills. the latest tactic is to imitate the recent influx of "insider with intimate knowledge" for the purpose of instilling a sense of futility, and urging us to abandon the effort. They are scared

>>80755927
You are being led astray, or are in league with a troll. /cfg/ is about getting Trump elected. It is /NOT/ about creating some over-blown "new" system of government, nor about re-ordering society based on the transparently retarded ramblings of some CRT salary fag who is using the gullibility of /pol/'s younger and credulous fringe to derail the effort.

The system is in the US Constitution. The society is the People of the United States. That is what has built the Superpower we have today. That is what has survived Civil War, World War (twice) Cold War, and that is what will survive information war, once you weak-minded ninnies stop feeding the fucking trolls.

An ancient illuminatus spreading his secrets on 4chan? You expect that to go by without serious counter-attack?

Go fly a kite. Knucklehead.
>>
>>80755577

I'm going to sleep for a while soon. I've copied everything down for posterity - is it okay if I try to reformat these posts into a single coherent article?

>>80755927

Like I said, follow whatever leads you want to, and if his reframing helps you work then that's all that really matters in the end.

Unlike what we are doing with the CF, however, he never stated if his was the side which killed Socrates or which allied with him. Which is clever. There are divergent interpretations of Socrates - some thought he was a seeker of knowledge and intellectual purist, others maintain that he was culturally subversive and formed many of his arguments on tenants which resemble postmodernism and critical theory, both of which serve as convenient vehicles for Marxism.

Like I said, not sold on the guy, but have fun with it.
>>
>>80756913
>a single coherent article?
Yeppers.

Also, Charles Ortel has tweeted that he is following the main research doc from /cfg/ main. We have, at arms length, a valuable new friend.
>>
Can anybody summarize if we (/pol/ or /cfg/) were raided last night, by whom, or what the tactics looked like?
>>
>>80758008

/pol/ is getting shilled and slid pretty hard, but that isn't localized to last night. This board has been in the news for a while and a pro-Hillary PAC slapped down an even $1m to target and subvert ("""correct""") places like this. Nothing new last night to my knowledge, just more spam attempting to redirect the conversation. Everyone in these threads is aware of it and ignores it as is good practice.
>>
>>80663246
Let me save them some time and money on this bullshit research project. Our methods are based on research conducted by many government agencies developed and implemented against the public. Many of us are Agent provocateurs contracted by these agencies. Shills shilling shills.
>>
>>80741095
archive of that thread for posterity

http://archive.is/kxX2Y
>>
File: RaceAverageLeftistDemo.png (16 KB, 416x430) Image search: [Google]
RaceAverageLeftistDemo.png
16 KB, 416x430
Some background on the long game of averaging every ethnicity together:
"Non-partisan" Pew, a multi-decade supporter of national public broadcasting, squarely in the globalist camp:

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/chapter-1-overview/

New Republic needs no introduction. They are actually cheerleading the effort in the open:

https://newrepublic.com/article/120387/people-identifying-white-and-black-are-future-america

"The relatively small share of all U.S. adults who are mixed race obscures the rapid growth of the multiracial population. If current trends continue—and evidence suggests they may accelerate—the Census Bureau projects that the multiracial population will triple by 2060."

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/

And pic related should come as no surprise: multiracial Americans overwhelmingly lean to the democrats (black team).
>>
>>80758283
All that means, in my mind, is that we're now making enough noise that we're a target. This is good.
>>
>>80760626
>http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/

article related

>http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text

>The tracking of race is used both to enforce antidiscrimination laws and to identify health issues specific to certain populations.

>t’s also, for the rest of us, an opportunity. If we can’t slot people into familiar categories, perhaps we’ll be forced to reconsider existing definitions of race and identity, presumptions about who is us and who is them. Perhaps we’ll all end up less parsimonious about who we feel connected to...

Sounds like prettied up miscegenation to me.
>>
>>80761004
I think when I meantikned Fukushima and Franklin Pedo the High Level infused gave it up. He didn't want neophytes reading that
>>
>>80761984
I'm kind of with the leaf from a few hundred posts ago, I don't think miscegenation is the end game, just a stepping stone.

It's a tool to make us easier to enslave, it is not the end goal.

That being said, the only change we should make based on this line of thinking is to broaden your view and what you are looking for, until we find evidence, this does not call for a change in tactics, just to pay attention to other goals and plots (I'm voting enslavement as most likely, direct or otherwise, but keep your eyes and mind open).

Whites are seemingly the primary target, but they hate racially pure people in any other group too, and so far as they stabs against globalism and miscegenation, especially globalism, these people are our friends.
>>
>>80762504
I missed a couple threads, would you mind directing me to the archives or reposting said information?
>>
>>80762593
*as far as they stand. Phone posting, sorry.
>>
Just a quick note, thread 2 of the question session just 404ed mid stream. I don't know if it's recoverable or not, so there might not be a way to see what the final few posts were about.

I know a lot of people think he is a shill supreme and that all he has done is to distract from the task at hand, but I found the information he was presenting interesting as well as applicable to our purpose here.

I'm not asking anyone else to go along with this, this is my personal opinion.

I just think it interesting that the thread was tanked so quickly. It really makes me curious as to what the final few posts were about.

Just quite the curiosity.

That is all.
>>
>>80756902
/cfg/ is about stopping Hillary and dismantling her network.
I think the man behind those threads lately is a good troll or is purposely distracting the foundation research while feeding disinfo.
Those threads should be monitored anyways in case anything interesting comes up, but take with a mountain of salt.
>>
>>80741038
archive.is of those threads respectively:

>http://archive.is/GrvJG
>http://archive.is/SXrR0
>http://archive.is/ENoAh
>http://archive.is/wTjmI

just in case
>>
>>80764337
I think it should indeed be the goal to stop Hillary and expose the Foundation, Trump being elected is just a positive side effect in my mind.

I want to take down the corrupt, Trump will capitalize on that power vacuum. As will many others.

Get the scum out, encourage good people to run
>>
>>80764254

Clearly this person was pushing the envelope too far that these groups felt the need to obstruct him.

I'm in agreement with you. Anons should take a look and decide for themselves as well.
>>
File: Bert2000's.jpg (12 KB, 368x298) Image search: [Google]
Bert2000's.jpg
12 KB, 368x298
>>80663246
>yfw this is the FBI investigating Clinton Foundation
>mfw
>>
>>80764337
>about stopping Hillary and dismantling her network.

I wholeheartedly agree and you will get no argument from me on the importance of that goal. I've lived my entire life in the shadow of tyrants like her and her coterie, thhis effort actually might have a chance at making a change in things so that my kids can have a better future than what it might be otherwise.

I'll go through those posts at a later time and look for things like FBIanon's predictions that can be used to later verify or debunk their claims.

I don't want to take the chance that valuable information or suggestions might be missed which could help us with our goal.

Another anon mentioned this somewhere, but what if no one ever responded to FBIanon's original posts and the thread had just slid off the boards with nary a glance.

Would all this /cfg/ stuff have ever come about?

Maybe, but it would probably not have the enthusiasm that has been demonstrated thus far. After all we aren't really learning anything new or shocking, we are just assembling the distributed pieces of a story that seems to have been purposely obscured and inveigled.
>>
>>80760398
>http://archive.is/kxX2Y

Do you have an archive of part 2? Why was it deleted?
>>
>>80765251
>these groups felt the need to obstruct him.

There is a tinfoil board I have been a member of for a number of years and I've seen threads disappear when they touched on a subject which might reveal a little too much of what's behind the curtain, so this idea is nothing new to me.

One example being of a thread about an unknown hemorrhagic fever that had killed 50 people in the Sudan.

Now when threads over there get 404'd there's usually a splash page that shows up with a message regarding the removal of the thread. Not so for this particular topic, it just completely disappeared without a trace that it had ever existed.

I did not go to look to see if the news article the thread was based on had been pulled, seeing how the thread poofed kind of spooked me and I didn't want to poke that one too much for fear of making myself even more known than I probably already am.

In fact the fact that his second thread 404'ed where none of the others did tells me that he might have touched on one of those things. this makes me even more curious about what was posted but that is, I suppose, human nature.
>>
>>80765484
>Do you have an archive of part 2? Why was it deleted?
Nope, it was deleted while it was being posted in.

I have no idea why it was taken down ad I don't want to post what I remember of the last couple of posts in case those topics are the ones which got it shanked.

Maybe it was a normal occurrence, but it really just struck me as odd in an extremely creepy way.

Or maybe I've got too much tinfoil on, I don't know.
>>
>>80766276

First thread from today is gone as well. If they take down the other four too then we know for sure something's up.
>>
>>80766692
I archived all of those and the first one, so if *those* get taken down then we will *really* know something is up.

Seeing the threads here or even the archives at plebs go away would not be as big a deal.

If the archive.is ones go poof, then some serious sheniganry is up.

Speaking of, maybe someone should screen cap those, I don't have the capability here at work.

>>80764761
>>http://archive.is/GrvJG
>>http://archive.is/SXrR0
>>http://archive.is/ENoAh
>>http://archive.is/wTjmI

and the one from today:

>>80760398
>http://archive.is/kxX2Y
>>
>>80767129
Someone who knows more of scripting than I do: please make a program that automatically archives these threads and post them somewhere. I don't like information being disappeared like that
>>
Anyone hear of the bilderberg group? They keep popping up and seem to be extremely well connected.
>>
>>80768542
>bilderberg group
same level as the rothschilds and rockerfellers.

Soros is one tier below them but he might be close to equal footing, wealth-wise, depending on what happens with Deutschbank.

The Bilderbergs/Rothschilds/Rockerfellers are what some consider Illuminati with th third one being a bit newer than the other two.

The first two go WAY back.
>>
File: Purple.png (255 KB, 1084x752) Image search: [Google]
Purple.png
255 KB, 1084x752
Reposting from yesterday:

Upon closer and closer re-reads, cross-checking, and refreshing some, uh, experiences, I would defend an argument that FBIanon has a greater than 50% chance of being a legitimate "green badge" employee of a federal intelligence agency, most likely the FBI.

Doing this from my head:

>He is almost certainly /not/ a "GS15" regular "blue badge." That pay scale starts, on the low end, above $100,000 per year. The entire FBI has only a handful of those, and the nature of their career experience and character it entails would make leaking to 4chan a suicide-inducing consideration.

>"I work in the purple." This is extremely cryptic. However, in the current scheme of classification markings, way out on the right-hand end of the slash divided string lives a purple-coded amending set of restrictions, substantially like this: TS//[etc][etc]/[etc][etc]//NON-IC CONTROLS. Which stands for Non-intelligence community related controls. Examples include NOFORN (no foreign eyeballs), and LES (law enforcement sensitive).

This can all be found in the CAPCO Register and Manual (which news reports today, Clinton was never trained in, so if you so much as glance at the TOC, you know more about secret classification than Hitllary Clinton).

Pic related, "in the purple."

These two statements, together, suggest a sincere effort to blend truth and falsehood for the purpose of deniability. The "purple" thing would denote an analyst whose duties include, among other things, standing on the perimeter (not the center) of the investigation as part of the perimeter of analysts which assure that IC information does not escape to non-IC entities. Most often in the current bureaucratic setup, those jobs (much closer to GS-10) are assigned to green badge contractors.
>>
He called the OP a dick sucking faggot for one (The high level insider).
It proved he was off script for a real 4Chan. Proved they are manipulating us. Also I mentioned Fukushima and Franklin Pedo and Fiat printing and Trauma Bonding and Cognitive Disdinence. They can't draw neophytes to a thread with any of those things. To me the goal of this all is to wake people up who are ready to hear it.
>>
>>80768542
>>80769020
Yes, no question Bilderberg is black team. They are the subject of so much conspiracy-tier blah that getting real information to analyze is not easy.
>>
>>80770001
I also think original FBIAnon is real, although may or may not be FBI he was trying to help Comey. And I think HillAnon was real. But the others weren't.
>>
I also think the 2322 stuff was real although unclear who set it up. That's why they deep sixed that thread. There are mods here evidently that take down stuff for good reasons too. Stuff that is poisoned by the filthy PsyOps shills. The shills on the Fuku sites are very sophisticated.
>>
>>80770753
I must have missed 60 Minutes. What does 2322 refer to?
>>
>>80771009
It was the Comey document on the FBI website Comey said to read with a cup of tea very carefully. Friday's hearing with the body language. 2322 words linking to a site Help Me Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage. Just google that last phrase. I know some Anons here felt it was a distraction however many didn't.
>>
The 2322 Help Comey thread was very heavily shilled Sunday and the other threads weren't that day. But after that all the threads were. I saved some of it but I'm tired of all the shilling on that one. 2321 words and blah blah blah
>>
I'll stop ranting
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/
>>
>"Any new war will fought on the plains of Africa."

For tomorrow.

http://www.cfr.org/africa-sub-saharan/us-africa-command-africom/p13255

http://www.africom.mil/

http://www.africom.mil/about-the-command

http://www.globalresearch.ca/africom-to-continue-under-obama/14131
>>
As onboard as I am with the reality that Gematria represents, I am in the camp that thinks it's continued injection into this and the research thread are distractions.

If people want to pursue that, I won't nay say their interest, but personally don't think it has bearing upon our task.

>>80770098

You've mentioned Fuku several times, without going in to details, do you think the quake/tsunami was a natural occurrence.

I don't want to get in to a big discussion as it is off topic to the task at hand, I'm just curious gor my own self.
>>
>>80771676
>>80771999
>>80772195
Oh. The gematria claptrap.Sorry I asked.
>>
>>80772546
No I don't think it was natural. 311
>>
>>80768542
>>80769020
>>80770126
Any chance they are setting up HRC and Soros as patsies ? They need the world to be able to vent their anger at someone. Apparently HRC is really sick, BC, is gonna die this year, and Soros is 85. Bring out their specific corruption, throw them under the bus, give the illusion of justice and quell the people.

If this is true, it would mean FBIanon was a useful pawn. Providing us true stuff to do their dirty work without taking credit for it.

Anons, the depth of all this is making my head hurt.
>>
Cutouts. The hidden hand probably keeps all there options open. She's probably not a free agent. Sometimes I wonder if Israel is a cutout and the bankers and military industrial complex plus oil plus medical plus food plus water are hiding. TTP and all. Still I really dispise HRC. She'll do a war for sure.
>>
>>80773050
Yes this clearly seems like only the beginning. But seeing the alternatives to letting the scenario play itself out, I don't think we have a choice.
>>
>>80773050
>give the illusion of justice and quell the people.
I would not put this past the string pullers, and yes I agree that this kind of thing makes my head hurt.

It is possible I suppose, but that would mean that Soros and HRC know about and agree with their sacrificial role.

Otherwise the other possibility would mean that Soros was outmaneuvered, and I don't see that as a simple task.
>>
>>80773050
Counter-intelligence (part of which is detecting the presence of covert and clandestine efforts in your zone of coverage) is a wilderness of mirrors.

If Hitllary is in fact deathly ill, then the immediate implication is that the black team's real pick for president is whomever she "chooses" for her VP.

I guarantee, to a certainty, that George has a succession plan, that it is many pages deep, and has been signed by at least five attorneys. It's the done thing among the rich. The global ideology which animates these people will not die with George. Or with any three people.

It is remotely possible that Hitllary Clinton has fallen out of favor - her handling of the cover up - set aside the actual offense - her handling of the cover up was mind-bogglingly stupid. Like Alzheimer's stupid. Like "there is no way we can continue to promote as our Chief Money Laundering Officer anyone who is this bad at lying about her criminal activity. She'll get us all caught." - tier-stupid.

But if that were the case, they had her dead to rights, and let her go. What are they waiting for?

I think she's the black team's best shot to continue the damage of the last 16 years. A Trump win is the best we can hope for, but even that is only a reprieve. in 2020 they will be back, trying again with a new and improved antiChrist.
>>
>>80773772
I don't think they know. If they knew, what's stopping them enacting pure chaos if they know that they're being used and/or their time left is short? And the lust for power of these types has no end, I wouldn't rule out that they'd stick to ideals until the very end, despite the factors of health and senility affecting their actions.

I can see those in it for some "greater end-goal" sacrificing themselves for the "greater cause." But those just in it for power? Nah
>>
I have a Fantasy that Trump will get on National TV and go off reservation and tell the truth on 911
>>
And once they set up all the NSA spying it made everyone vulnerable. I heard they brought the Italian mafia to their knees. It's a brave new world. The nice the Blackwaters. Whoever controls those new powers is the biggest bully.
>>
>>80774360

They're going to utterly bitchslap the world economy in 2017 no matter who wins. If it's Trump, they'll spend four years raking his name over the coals of increasing unemployment and poverty numbers. If it's Clinton, they'll just blame Brexit and Putin and push free trade areas with free movement of peoples like the proposed NAU as a solution to all the world's ills. And people will eat it up.

Like you said, Trump is a reprieve. The most important thing about a Trump win in November is that it allows some small consolidation of power which runs counter to the globalist agenda. If Trump's aware of what's going on he's immediately going to try to get buddy-buddy with Putin because Russia is one of the last remaining bastions of nationalism in the world. And I think he is aware, hence the pretty blatant virtue-signaling to Moscow in speeches and interviews.

It's a bizarro version of the global geopolitical scheme we've come to understand over the course of the 20th century, but it seems to be the way the chips have all fallen.

>>80774941

I'd die laughing, but this brings about doomsday.
>>
Nucs not NICE. Sorry to rant again. I was away from this stuff for a while.
>>
>>80774360
>If Hitllary is in fact deathly ill, then the immediate implication is that the black team's real pick for president is whomever she "chooses" for her VP.

Yes, this notion is one that has been floated. It could also be used as a means to allow her a graceful exit from the running and let them slip in Biden or whomever else the might have groomed.

We need to pay attention to where Huma and Mills end up in her administration (shit, did I just fucking say that?) because that might reveal more of their long game.

We do have to be ready for a Hillary presidency because from all indications, they do not seem to be below stooping to *any* level to acheive that end; thinking of the DNC employee who was shot in the back with no clues as to who, they maintain robbery was the motive and yet he was not robbed.

This one has a lot a stink surrounding it.
>>
>>80773772
>>80774808
Black team's operating principles include the old Soviet socialist realist idea of self-sacrifice. The powerful simply add "while collecting as much power and loot in the process."

Hitllary is damaged, but if they thought that getting outed were imminent, she'd be in jail or dead already. More likely, she's on a leash. The presidency is just a plum for length of service. Bill did a lot of damage from the Oval, but his scope to operate after he left office was enormously greater.

I suspect that is the game plan for Hitllary - just live long enough to become a former president, then they can take the leash off. And they get their wars with Russia and in Africa. The CF mops up the aftermath with two ex-pres to consolidate the machinations. Something like a globalist-led, hopelessly perverted Marshall Plan to spread American power and influence throughout Africa. Gonna need lots of white folks to relocate there to help out.
>>
Any read John Le Carre? He had an Africa novel. He gets better and better.
>>
>>80774941
Like that some of the people that helped fund 9-11 also donated money to the CF? It's too crazy not to be true.
>>
>>80776283
There was a lot of gold there.
>>
>>80775377
>The most important thing about a Trump win in November

Another very important consideration to keep in mind is the time lag between the election and the swearing in.

That's a fairly significant amount of time in which all kinds of hinky shit can be got up to prior to the election results and the time when Trump puts his hand on the bible to take the oath.

If they're plan is Hillary at all costs, and somehow Trump gets 'voted' in, I don't even want to think about what they might attempt to avert a clear mandate should he win in an undeniable landslide.
>>
No one I know likes the Hildawg. No one I talk to even knows anyone that likes her. I'm guessing 10% lol
>>
>>80775853
I definitely don't disagree with you.

I just think, based on what we know about her true nature, and the fact that she's a woman, that she's serving her own interests. OR she is being made to think she is. And if she's just a pawn in this grand scheme of things, think of how much higher it can possibly go.

This is only the beginning.
>>
>>80765395
>This is the FBI investigation
Isnt it brilliant to hide between a bunch of shitposting NEETS and /x/fags on a anonymous loli porn board if you like to investigate a lizard ready to kill everyone in its way
>>
>>80776822
like your meme, brah!

>>80775853
>globalist-led, hopelessly perverted Marshall Plan

That fits in with what we think may be black teams long game.

Create civil strife/gang activity/terrorists in an area, ramp that up to levels at which the general population begins to experience a mass PTSD and are begging for someone to come save them, then ride in with the cavalry to save the day.

Larger version of problem>reaction>solution

wash, rinse, repeat
>>
I got hacked here for chatting. My interface device said I was banned and the next day 4Chan was a forbidden site the way I was accessing 4Chan. It's happening. Not a chimp out exactly but sumthin
>>
>>80776557
Yeah. 7 degrees kf separation from knowing anyone that will reall vote for the Hildawg, Diebolt excluded.
>>
File: 1453603596464.jpg (215 KB, 465x640) Image search: [Google]
1453603596464.jpg
215 KB, 465x640
>>80664380

It is absolutely not a side effect.

The evidence of a premeditated program of encouraging miscegenation is undeniable.

Just a few points that show clearly the situation for what it is:

- Hollywood/Media since the early 1990s portraying Black men as 'true men'

- German government sexual education books show Blonde women with Blacks/North Africans/Arabic peoples. White men portrayed as homosexual or with a generic 'Brown' woman. Also, the books show the Black man with significantly larger genitalia

- The effective law in business that public opposition to miscegenation, regardless of the context or intent of the opinion, is grounds for instant termination

- The Catholic Church flipped from always teaching that it is normative and orderly to marry within one's group and to love his nation in a special way apart from others to the modern teaching of no borders with anything.

- Credible evidence that intellectual capacity is tied to racial/ethnic physical identity. If a clique wanted a population easier to manage using more base impulse pushing, promoting a regression to the mean would be a clear option

-
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.