[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How mad will pol be when hillary wins in November? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
How mad will pol be when hillary wins in November?

It's pretty much set in stone. GOP doesn't even want trump
>>
>>80758782
>implying we didn't shill for Trump specifically because he's the only one who can't beat her
>>
The e-mail scandal is a diversion. The real crime is in the Clinton Foundation and involves hundreds of high ranking government officials, bureaucrats, and moguls. Nothing less than TREASON. Arguably enough to bring down the entire government. The American people and the world for that matter are being played. The media is fixating on HiLiary's e-mail scandal to keep people from focusing on the REAL CRIME. Yes Soros is involved. He is funding BLM. Its Global. The tentacles are everywhere. Even Trump is involved to a lessor extent by virtue of his donations to the Foundation, but he protected himself legally. HE KNOWS which means he is holding the threat of exposure of the conspiracy. He has massive leverage on them which is why they are backing down to him. Knowledge of the Soros-Clinton conspiracy is power and Trump has plenty of it. The FBI KNOWS, but are under a gag order over national security concerns. If they go nuclear with the information the FBI would be at war with the entire US government. It could mean civil war which would lead to Russia and China becoming involved and possibly lead to war when the US is at its weakest. In a very real way the American people are trapped.
>>
The Clinton Foundation's treason was discovered while investigating the e-mail. The information came from a 4channel thread started by "anonymous" who claimed to be with the FBI. In other words it is supposedly the first FBI leak we have been waiting for. I paraphrased what was said throughout the many questions he answered. The FBI he says are pretty much all supporting Trump. He is the only way out of this mess from their point of view. Makes the most sense based on everything else I have come to know over the years. If they prosecute HilLiary for the e-mail then the foundation conspiracy becomes part of discovery. Marxist Obama with his global communist dream of utopia very likely approved the Clinton Foundation's directives the same way previous presidents have been issuing directives to all the major foundations for the last hundred years. See the Norman Dodd interview if you want the full picture. With Obama as President the Foundation gets national security consideration to keep its secrets. Much the same way the foundations were protected from the House Committee on UnAmerican Affairs and the Reese
>>
Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
>>
File: all 7's.png (70 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
all 7's.png
70 KB, 900x771
>>80758782
not going to happen
kek wills trump
>>
File: Flip.gif (222 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
Flip.gif
222 KB, 500x399
>>80758782
>>
You won;t have to believe anonymous after watching the Norman Dodd interview. You will know its true. Gate Foundation is involved too.The Gates foundation directive was education. ie. Common Core.
>>
>>80758782

I want Trump to win mainly because of the wall and because I don't want to buy more ammo and mags so soon.

I think people completely underestimate how much we will be devestated politically if we keep shifting to non-white status. 2-3% more and forget about the Republic.

Start investing in the innawoods stock market.
>>
>>80758944
lol you can't vote. I doubt 80% of pol goes to vote either
>>
>>80759348
>I don't want to buy more ammo and mags so soon.
kek will be good for my cousins and uncle in texas. they made a killing off idiots when they got "scared" obama was going to take their guns

pro tip. it willnever happen. WIll only get tougher to get guns. if you're not a felon you will be fine
>>
>>80759509

I am buying them on the low. Exactly because shit will get high. $10 Pmags were going for $60+ at one point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.