[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw Mentally ill Tranny's on hormone therapy can join the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: tfw.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
But you can't because you took anti-depressants at one point when you were 18.
>>
>>80723058
I know that feel brah, on SSRIs. Still, there;s nothing worth fighting for in the current West.
>>
File: 1468220318987.png (767 KB, 460x1347) Image search: [Google]
1468220318987.png
767 KB, 460x1347
trannies should be gassed desu

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/18lkis/last_night_my_parents_found_out_that_rather_than/
>Last night my parents found out that rather than the two lesbian daughters they thought they had, they have one lesbian daughter and one trans son.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/2cvu5o/our_13_yearold_trans_daughter_is_starting_school/
>Our 13 year-old trans daughter is starting school as a female for the first time tomorrow

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/4s8mjj/my_son_told_me_and_my_husband_that_he_is/
>My son told me and my husband that he is transgender and wants to transition
>>
>>80723058
Why are you so intent on dying for Israel?
>>
>>80724215
two different subjects faggot
>>
>>80723162
>on SSRIs
>>80723058

Hot tip for you people; they just did a metastudy on the impact of medication on major depression and nothing works. The only thing showing any improvement at all was fluoxetine.

Even then it's barely moving the needle beyond placebo results.

I wasted years of my life hooked on the pharma jew. Don't you fucking do it. Rid yourself of it and start working on self-improvement instead.

Source: http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(16)30385-3/abstract
>>
>>80724609
Thanks, anon. Best tips for dealing with a diagnosed condition like bipolar, PTSD, or anxiety without using pharmaceuticals? My gf just got diagnosed and is starting therapy tomorrow and is also newly on prozac (fluoxetine). Anything else that can be done, especially by a partner?

I'm thinking regular routines, early-ish bedtime, good food (not too much and mostly fresh), plenty of exercise, low-stress environment, plenty of listening and support. Is this basically what others do who have lived through this?
>>
>>80724609
Oh I know Sven, I don't feel much better. I've been depressed for years without end. As for self-improvement, I'm not sure what to do and I've always lacked motivation/ambition, even before depression.
>>
>>80726285
I don't have a partner for support (virgin), sleeping pattern is fucked and all over the place, diet is fine, do some exercise at home but I struggle to go outside often. I go to uni but I hate it there.
>>
>>80723162
>I was 19 and naive
>didn't want to go to university
>AAABe in Chem bio phil psych and critical thinking a2 levels..
>500 UCAS points
>royal Marines want 260 for their officers
>competed in 400 and 800m county level, could out lift most other guys my age too.
>fitness test was a joke to me
>assessments were a joke to me

>sorry champ, we see here you were on anti depressants for 6 months when you were 17, can't have you in.

Now they are looking at females on the front line, who are, at their best basicly anxious 17 year old boys.
>>
Well at least all of this batshit insane crap from the executive nigger branch can be undone by Trump next year.

Trump is going to spend his first term in office doing nothing but undoing the damage this nigger has done to our country.

There can never be another shit skin president or we will not recover.

Let me explain something very clearly, all non whites hate whites. It is a fucking fact.
>>
File: 83a.png (133 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133 KB, 528x321
>>80726696
I'm in good shape physically/intellectually too, but yeah, no chance of getting in.
>>
>>80726637
What would you want from a partner? Or even from your family and friends to make everything more stable, balanced, and manageable?
>>
>>80727263
I guess just some emotional support and reassurance, as well as gentle encouragement to do small tasks. I have made some small progress in going out more, talking to old friends more to try and re-establish a social circle. The loneliness is too overpowering sometimes, especially when you see couples in public having fun. But I don't like being pushed into things, by anyone. It's a tough journey too, I often feel like I'm making progress when another wave of depression hits.

Haven't told any of my friends how I feel, only my parents know, fortunately they've been quite understanding towards me.
>>
File: 1450053475974.gif (57 KB, 868x477) Image search: [Google]
1450053475974.gif
57 KB, 868x477
>>80726285
>Best tips for dealing with a diagnosed condition like bipolar, PTSD, or anxiety without using pharmaceuticals?
>I'm thinking regular routines, early-ish bedtime, good food (not too much and mostly fresh), plenty of exercise, low-stress environment, plenty of listening and support. Is this basically what others do who have lived through this?

This is basically it.

The only thing remaining beyond practical improvements (lose weight, go to the gym, take walks, meet people, keep routines) is a mental adjustment. Right now it's fashionable to call it awareness or mindfulness, earlier it was a part of the Cognitive Behavior Therapy as "noticing mental patterns" and hundreds of years ago we called it contemplation here and meditation in the east.

Strip away the religious bullshit and it is essentially learning to see your own mind at work from a slightly detached position. You notice yourself doing all those things your therapist should have talked about; how you make negative thought patterns, or play back repeating thoughts that make you depressed.

What I think most people need that therapy will never address is a purpose and point to life. This is because we don't have meaning, and society doesn't have answers and the materialist atheism the people in psychology and medicine just has no guidance to give.
That doesn't mean you need to pick up a religion. It just means you have to decide something in life matters more than hedonism. There are philosophies as old as ancient greece ready to be read and understood by you, and they're largely agnostic toward deities mattering (if they exist, they don't intervene).

Find a philosophical center and start building your life purposefully from there. What matters to you?
>>
>>80727921
Thanks for the candid thoughts. It's helpful to know. My gf's situation is relatively mild and mostly just results in the occasional meltdown (when she gets overwhelmed), though unfortunately she rages in these situations and starts breaking stuff / getting violent.

It sounds like you're keeping everything slow and steady, just focusing on the small pleasures. Maybe getting involved in some community groups would be helpful for low-stress but meaningful connections, like doing something with a local farm or market, or with a musical group, or a sporting organization / team, or a community regeneration group. Idk -- I personally find that forms of local and community connection make me feel more grounded. It seems you're lucky with your family, thank goodness.
>>
>>80728050
Thanks, anon. That mini-history of therapy matches my observation too. And yeah, there's the general problem of meaning. Without it, it's hard to get motivation. For me, the greatest forms of solace are being attentive to beauty, acting as a custodian of the earth, taking care of others, and pursuing difficult truths (like the possibility of tranquility within suffering). But that's just me. I have to make sure my gf is just as grounded as I am. In general, I'm suspicious of pharmaceutical responses to this situations and see them only as a last-minute intervention to prevent damage or self-harm. The drugs tend to produce too much lethargy and dampening of human spark. I think think it's really important to find meaning and balance in other parts of your life. Same goes for all of us.
>>
>>80728276
No problem. I often get angry too so I can understand how she feels when she gets violent, although I tend to bottle up my feelings.

I've been thinking about getting into some clubs/volunteering work, though it is quite daunting. Farm work and community regeneration do sound quite nice, I'll look into it.

I know I'm lucky with my family, they're basically the only ones that keep me going.
>>
>>80729204
>I'm suspicious of pharmaceutical responses to this situations and see them only as a last-minute intervention to prevent damage or self-harm

I was scared of taking them for a long time, they helped to stabilise me a bit though when I was feeling incredibly low.
>>
>>80723058

technically that makes you more mentally ill than tranny doesn't it?

Your literally worth less to your country than aa transexual
>>
>>80724609
For depression they don't do much, but for bipolar they do wonders.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.