[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cannabis Recommended Daily Allowance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Is there any chart or study about a recommended dose to avoid loss of effects and addiction?

Like a "maximum daily THC" or something alike?

ATTN: we all know that "not smoking is the best way to... blablabla"
>>
Not daily, weekly or a couple of times a week. Vape.
>>
I think its more important to abstain as much as possible until your brain is fully developed, I believe your brain keeps growing and physically folding until your mid 20s, My understanding is that daily use before full development can make your brain develop in a way where it sees cannabis as normal and even if you stop after 25 you can't really function normally without it. By fully developed I mean age 25, not the day of your 16th or 18th or 21st birthday.

After 25, go nuts, damage is already done or theres no damage to do. I find those who smoked daily for years can't function normally without out.

I see where your coming from but I think it's the wrong approach to identify an amount as safe. I'd rather smoke heavily 3 times a month over a 2 day period than smoke a joint or two every day.

I quit age 21, for the reasons above. Im 26 now and very glad that I did.
>>
>>80718219
I wouldn't even go weekly

I rather smoke weed at like a party or christmas day but any other time doesn't feel right

I always get really tripped out then pass out, it's fun but i hate smoking in general, hurts my throat
>>
>>80718482
I started at age 25 (just over a year ago). Never did any drugs until one day I thought what the hell and walked into a coffee shop.
I may be smoking myself dumber, but I feel like my mind is actually "expanding", when sober that is, and I am much better able to take a more objective viewpoint on things instead of looking at everything from an extremely egocentrical perspective. In the literal sense.
>>
>>80717304
Micro-dosing may be your best bet. Smoking tiny pieces of buds in a one hitter works well. You can do the same with a vaporizer. With all of this high THC MJ out there these days, less is more IMHO.
>>
>>80717304
"Bella zie yo fatti 1 cannone xd che ti fa bene dai lol xd". Kill yourself, Pierangelo
>>
>>80717304
You want a number ppm?

If your smoking doesn't allow you to handle your lifestyle cut down. If you keep having minor glitches in memory cut down. Basically you have to observe your self not ask for some scientifically endorsed number.

use common sense, sometimes worth having a tolerance break especially if you have a shitty diet. THC masks the effects of a lot of stomach/digestive issues.

Just find the point where nature tells you its too much...
>>
>>80717304
The recommended dose is every single day of your life
>>
>>80721980
this
>>
>>80717304
0.0 if you wan't to drive a car.
>>
Everyone is different and there are many strains and methods of ingestion, smoking, vaping etc...

Weed doesnt affect me very much it never has. I never get giggly or really sleepy.

Certain strains make me anxious as hell.

When i quit my job and started my own business i started smoking every night to deal woth the stress of running a new business and the new challenges. It worked for me. Now im on my 3rd year and I smoke very occasionally maybe once a month for fun. I have become an workaholic though so when i get home i just work more instead of smoking.

Maybe i shouldnt but i am only 30 and im pulling 150k this year. I really want to retire by 40 so i dont mind working like crazy right now.

Bottom line is you have to experiment and be careful and find the desired effect with the minimal dose and budget.

Word of caution: DO NOT TAKE ANY OTHER MEDS TO FIX A WEED SIDE AFFECT.

This is actually one of the few ways weed can kill you indirectly. People buy the wrong strain or smoke too much so they start to drink alcohol to mellow out their high or they take xanax or another benzo. Both of those are deadly. You build up tolerance quickly and the withdrawal is brutal and can kill you.

Its sad but true but not even heroin can kill you like xanax(benzos) and alcohol can. Yet those too are the most popular and legal drugs available for a shitty effect.
>>
>>80722342
>Its sad but true but not even heroin can kill you like xanax(benzos) and alcohol can.
This.
Especially true for benzos.
It's got the worst withdrawal of all drugs and people taking them like its nothing.
Heroine is a joke compared to this shit.
>>
>>80717304

I masturbate with butter
>>
>>80717304
I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joint at night
I smoke two joint in the afternoon
It makes me feel all right
>>
>>80722769
How do you wash the butter out of your dick?
>>
I've been using cannabis almost daily for several months now at 20/12 years old and I'm worried about the effects on my brain.

I used a lot of drugs at 14-16, including benzos, alcohol, amphetamines, and cannabis. I think I can confirm what >>80718482 and >>80722642
said.

I got fucked up very bad, primarily from benzo withdrawals. I think I have permanent brain damage from it. It took me years to get the "brain zaps" and spasms to go away, and I still to this day have issues. I've never really been the same and I feel I've permanently altered my brain.

I stayed sober for several years after that until now, but I only use cannabis and occasionally alcohol.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.