[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE COLD WAR IS OVER ANY SECOND NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: gorb701.jpg (97 KB, 700x437) Image search: [Google]
gorb701.jpg
97 KB, 700x437
>The decision of the Warsaw summit of NATO indicates that the alliance makes the step up from the Cold War to the preparation of a real war, ex-Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev.

>"NATO of the Cold War has begun preparations for the escalation in the hot," - he told "Interfax" on Saturday.

>"All the rhetoric in Warsaw just cries a desire almost to declare war on Russia they only talk about defense, but actually are preparing for offensive action." - Gorbachev said.

source: http://www.interfax.ru/russia/517699
>>
>>80664259

we are all deeply concerned here
>>
>Former Soviet President believes that members of the Alliance are trying to pretend that they are not afraid of anything, and this is very suspicious

I lol'd. Classic Russian paranoia.
>>
This is the endgame.

The fire in the US is being stoked to play all "radical" groups(ie. those perceived as threats to the state) against each other so they can be declawed before the war.
I imagine it will be a relatively short war, and that the west hopes to tax the Russian people so much the federation falls apart.

I've suspected that the Brexit was engineered, seeing as they're the only really capable army in Europe, it would be odd to find out that the establishment was on our side on that one.

Most of Europe is going to be useless in a war, and i think the US is going to invest a lot of time and effort into making the Intermarium countries capable. When that starts there won't be much time left before it happens.
>>
With my life, I will defend Estonian independence.

Give me some iron and lead and point me to a Russian.
>>
File: Soldering_Set.jpg (383 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Soldering_Set.jpg
383 KB, 2048x1152
>>80665347
>give me some iron and lead
I think that's not what a soldier is, anon, but here you go.
>>
>>80665673

Well, if I'm sneaky, I can stab him with this and take his weapon.
>>
File: Neutral_President.jpg (77 KB, 706x540) Image search: [Google]
Neutral_President.jpg
77 KB, 706x540
Well, no matter what. There are glorious times ahead to be trouly neutral again. Yet, I do wonder who's gold we can snatch this time around.
>>
>>80666127

The Forest Brother who will pop up in the Baltic when NATO abandons them will need guns.
>>
>>80664968

Please explain further, friend.
>>
>>80666757
The situation in the US is fueled by politicians, it is a means to pit the blacks against the militias so they can justify disassembling groups within those "movements". During a war they need control, and the militias could upset that at a critical time.

regarding brexit i think it was decided that they leave in order to keep britain out of the shitfest that is soon going to go down here, especially with the threat of war nationalism will explode meanwhile our economies will implode.

And regarding the intermarium, just google it. The US can't really use the rest of Europe for defense against evil manlets, so they focus on the slavs that are capable and willing to fight if it comes down to it.

came close to just repeating myself, if i was unclear i blame your vague question tbqh fampaitachi.
>>
>>80667363
Decent.

Are you expecting a martial law scenario in the US, or just a declawing of opposition groups?

I've always had a feeling obama was going to suspend elections after reading some of his executive orders. I realize a lot of presidents make executive orders in the same vein, but somehow the language and scope of Obama's seem more predictive.
>>
>>80664847
Kek
>>
>>80666127
I wish i could mountain Jew. I had to laugh a few weeks ago when you guys reminded everyone that you can destroy all your infrastructure with the press of a button.

Shitty times ahead.
>>
>>80664259
Will they invade us totally now?
>>
>>80668301

Just a vacation.
>>
>>80664259
Can't wait to slaughter the Russians
>>
>>80667916
It's likely going to be martial law, after all the idea here is to create a situation so bad they can justify the means to attack their own citizens if they need to.

I wouldn't be surprised if it impacted the elections, or maybe it wont at all. I really have no idea what will happen. Maybe they will do it solely to keep Obama on for the sake of stability or simply to find an excuse to extend his term and draw out militiamen so they can deal with them.

I believe this is what the whole "white terrorism" bullshit was all about, a conditioning to prepare us to think that anyone that could resist the states wish to go to war or extend control over the populace are ebil nadsi terrorists.

It's pretty terrifying to see, if the US fucks this up and is rendered incapable of fighting a war, the rest of the world would go batshit insane. For all the shit we give you, the vacuum you would leave would be the death of us as it would surely bring on the next world war.
>>
>>80668492

I wonder how many cities SB-3 Ghouls will melt.
>>
>>80668492
>slaughter Russians

You'll be in a KGB dungeon getting your balls clipped off and your fingernails ripped out while Jamal is back at home fucking your girlfriend because he didn't even remember to sign up for Selective Service
>>
>>80668492
Why does U.S.A hate Russia again, wasnt the whole cold war nothing but country wide paranoia and a bunch of nothing actually happening
>>
>>80668492
Why? I can think of 3 billion people that are doing more harm to the world.
>>
Russia could take over the EU without firing a single bullet if they really wanted to so why bother with this nonsense?
>>
>>80669262
The US has insisted on shitting in Russias cornflakes ever since WW2, and naturally the Russians being white niggers have responded equally graceless.

But thinking about it, it's weird how no one would even consider peace a possibility. It's almost as if we've just learned to accept that inevitably the war will come.
>>
>>80664259
True capitalism in action.
They just won't tolerate competition.
Go NATO Napoleon and the Nazis were confident too.
>>
sorry tinfoilfags it's just noise; Russia doesn't like NATO doing anything in particular and they like letting us know

neither side wants war and I can't really envision a (realistic) crisis more severe than a coup in Ukraine. it's just posturing
>>
>>80664968
There's absolutely no way in Hell the US will attack Russia militarily.

They couldn't cough up the support for Syria, we can't effectively conquer even Iraq, and we will take massive casualties for what - 'restoring' the Ukraine?

It's best if we just commit to staying at home and making sure trannies are adequately empowering our forces.
>>
>>80670207
>we will take massive casualties for what - 'restoring' the Ukraine?
No, you'll have a false flag and you'll think you're doing the right thing by fighting the evil russians. See >>80668492
>>
File: 1460763267116.jpg (5 KB, 225x128) Image search: [Google]
1460763267116.jpg
5 KB, 225x128
hello i'm doom a messenger of kek

the balance of peace is no longer in harmony, skeletons dance and sing around the bonfire that is earth

war is nigh
>>
>>80670207
A conventional war is a lot different than asymmetric warfare. And considering what was discussed earlier, there is no reason for them to commit to a conflict before they're(you're) ready.

However i do think it's more likely that you'll just tighten your grip on Russia and their allies until they eventually declare war out of desperation. They're probably having discussions about this very subject right now. Russians are good at planning ahead, maybe they'll just blitz eastern europe and declare that if you attack them it will lead to immediate retaliation with nuclear weapons, forcing us into a new cold war leaving them with territorial gains, and NATO with their dick in hand and nowhere to stick it.

This is the endgame Pedro Burgerstein, this is what 70 years of poking the bear all comes down to. War is coming, and so am i.
>>
>>80664259
i hope all the nato fags who attack under the flaseflag towards russia die horribly and those who dont will dismantle the whole thing only leaving agreement of defence against anyone, be it usa, eu, russia or anyone else
>>
>>80670864

Can russia even get away with nuking the us?
If they really wanted to and didn't care?
How would russia and the US even look like after said event? I know the US has early warning systems and landbased ICBMs to possibly stop it.
>>
>>80670993

Finland and Sweden will be accepted for NATO membership on 2017.
>>
>>80671321
>I know the US has early warning systems and landbased ICBMs to possibly stop it.
No, they don't. Nothing can stop a sub 100 miles off the coast of NY from nuking everything.
>>
>>80671321
There is no stopping it, missile shields are national penis enlargers and excuses to put missiles in funny and unexpected places.
They can and will nuke the US, and everyone else if it actually comes down to it.
Not to mention that both the US and RU have nuke subs that can strike from anywhere at any target. One of their instructions is to remain even after the loss of contact and fire additional missiles at large cities to kill survivors when they come back to scavenge.

Global thermonuclear war is nasty, the best we can hope for is that some Ivan chickens out, maybe they realize that it's all over and capitulate. I suppose that's as good prayer material as any.

Remember to stock up on Iodyne...
>>
>>80670864
>Russians are good at planning ahead
>20th century Russia/USSR rife with political and military blunder from Tsushima to Afghanistan
>bankrupts themselves and effectively ends the Cold War
>Currently economicaly wrecked due to focusing said economy on oil exports
Top KeK
GTFO shill, Russia can barely afford their limited actions in Syria.
>>
>>80671575

There's SOSUS nets, IUSS, and SURTASS that can hear even a Borei-class submarine's OK-650 reactor well before it gets into position for a low trajectory launch.

We intentionally let Russian subs pass our surveillance all the time as to not give away asset positions but nothing gets close enough for surprise attacks unless we allow it and you can bet a 688i or 744-class trailing it. The Russians still have a hard time hearing those boats.
>>
>>80671575

Why would the US allow a hostile sub carrying nuclear material to get that close?

>>80672064

We're fortunate that both Russia and the US wants land and resources. Which both Russia and the US has plenty off.
Luckily this whole terrorist mentally of "we want this, even if it's just inhabitable ashes" doesn't have access to nukes yet.
>>
File: 1468238286515.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1468238286515.gif
164 KB, 494x332
They're doing this because of Brexit, they want to cut down the white population because they're waking up

All Putin has to do is threaten to nuke Israel, New York and irradiate New Zealand so there's no escape for the elites
>>
>>80672064
>Iodine
>only effective for radiation taken into the Thyroid and no others
Thanks Dr. House
>>
>>80672654
Lel no

Do you understand how slow subs, even nuclear attack subs are?

By the time we discover nuclear subs converging around the coasts, it'd be too late.
>>
>>80672628
You've had them in a stranglehold for decades, as you increasingly nervously stated that they would fall and balkanize any day now, and they still haven't said uncle.
I don't think anyone would argue that communism worked out for them though.
My point though, was that they are likely very aware of the current situation, and may choose to strike now while they have the numbers on their side in Europe. By taking as much territory as they can and then attempting to stalemate the war indefinitely so they have a chance to recover.
If the turks screw you and sides with them, you could essentially be excluded from half the world, as the russians have been for so long.

>>80672898
Russia is not just out for land, they have to expand their influence to survive. And the US is trying to restrict them so they can slowly kill them off economically. This isn't about greed, it's about survival and removing competition.

>>80673004
You're welcome, remember to take it rectally.
>>
>>80665673

I do not know your flag but I love you.
>>
>>80673515

Lel, no.

You have no idea how many places and ways we watch the seas. We pretty much know where every sub is once they pull out of the barnyards at Sevmash until they end up in the scrapyards. Russian nuclear propulsion is a lot louder than we let on that we can detect.

It's not uncommon for a 688i to pretend to lose the Ruskie sub it's tailing to give the Russians a false sense of stealth they do not have.
>>
>>80674925
>americans pretend to not notice russians
>russians make as much noise as possible to make americans think they can track them
>eventually it produces that post
not being a dick, just got a healthy chuckle out of it
>>
>>80675128

We got a good look at several reactors in several subs during their decommissionings at Polyarny without the Russians knowing.

Their reactor designs are abysmal and there's no doubt those pumps can't be any quieter.

Also, most their props are noisy enough above 3 knots to be heard from a great distance.
>>
Wake up you fucking mindless pieces of shit.
This is another OP by the CIA and the military industrial complex. They tried changing the regime in Ukraine, Russia resisted and annexed Crimea.

The world right now is FILLED with distractions so you won't see what's coming. Once the economic crash kicks in we're past the Rubicon.
>>
>>80674805
You don't know fucking Spain?
>>
>>80668564

The thing is, I expect most of the types likely to fight in the evbil white militias likely are smart enough not to get too involved the current chimpouts... especially because the chimpouts and militia types tend to be in different states.

Unless the military is planning on going house to house in red states and confiscating guns and killing Americans at a time when a distinctly darker group of "Americans" is driving the narrative, whitey with his AR-15 and Mossberg is fairly safe. Libshits and niggers do not matter.
>>
File: 1416230832718.jpg (29 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1416230832718.jpg
29 KB, 331x331
>>80664259
>Russians being paranoid again
>Russians think not letting them take over countries means you're preparing for war
>>
File: 1464738359383-pol.jpg (190 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464738359383-pol.jpg
190 KB, 800x600
REMEMBER
The cold war and the endless establisment desire for a war with Russia is a trick!
Russia is not our enemy. The Russian people are like us. However the true enemy is the enemy of both America and Russia. The Jews!
>Juden activity present: levels over 9000
>>
>>80677063
Russians shouldn't have let the Jews get rid of the monarchy then
>>
>>80677063

All fucking Russians must fucking hang.
>>
>>80677157
They fought bloody battles for control. The Jews won. The Communist Jews took over Russia and its atrocities spread across the globe. Since the fall of the Soviet regime it has seeped into all nations, pitting them together in war for control, and ultimately mass murder. The endgame is death. It is not Russia who is the threat.
>>
File: naruto_naruto0068.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
naruto_naruto0068.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Russia is a giantshit hole and 90% of the country is uninhabited because its uninhabitable.

There is absolutely nothing in Russia we want, plus the Soviet Union is defeated, and all former Soviet States are now either working with the United States or in the process of becoming closer to us.

Russian leaders just cannot stand the fact that no one wants their commie bullshit.

There is a reason Russians flee to the west and it's because there is no future for Russian people in that frozen hell hole.

You are born and named Ivan, all jobs are shitty and pay jack shit so you join the military for a few years, retire, live in a commieblock the rest of your life drinking cheap vodka and contemplating suicide.

The life of a Russian is no fun.
>>
>>80664259
Fuck you, Gorbachev. You're the worst leader in the history of this fucking country. You damaged my country beyond repair. What a giant fucking faggot.
>>
>>80677205
Fucking American scum, kill yourself, I can't wait for the day Russian troops March through the streets of Washington D.C. and hang you fucking mongrel scum. The US doesn't deserve to exist as a nation, they talk big but when it comes down to it they're always outsmarted. In a decade Russia will dominate Europe and you cucks will be crying in your shithole "waahh the ruskies are oppressing us!" While Jerome fucks your wife's cunt. Kill yourself Yankee fuck
>>
>>80677063
i agree with this post remove the true enemy and world peace is possible

imagine a world without wars, without feminism, without race bating, without corruption and degredation a world with no zionists
>>
>>80664259
This guy was still alive?
>>
>>80678188

What exactly did he do?
didn't he allow a free press and let people speak up against the totalitarian communist regime. Aswell as working towards a friendship with the united states? And then your people decided nah lets roll the dice and have another revolution?
From my perspective he seems like an OK guy, but i'm not Russian and probably don't know the bad stuff he might have done.
>>
>>80678781
Gorbachev was the youngest """elected""" General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union at the age of 54.

He's only 85 now.
>>
>>80679199
You don't understand. He is one of the reasons why Russia is still a 3rd world country in most aspects. His government spent money on dumb shit and the uneployment created a giant amount of criminals.
The government lost 62 billion rubles because of the Prohibition of alcohol.
He and his government fought against people who tried to start their own business even though Gorby promised everyone that shit like this won't happen.
He started a shit ton of wars in nearby regions. Some of those wars still haven't ended.
Our national debt increased from 30 billion dollars in 1985 to 70 billion in 1991.
Food vanished from the store shelves and the inflation was insane.
>>
File: 353n5sled-1.png (48 KB, 603x603) Image search: [Google]
353n5sled-1.png
48 KB, 603x603
>>80680647
>The government lost 62 billion rubles
wew lad. And just how many dollary is this?
Like about 50 bucks?
>>
>>80682271

Heh.
>>
>>80664259

bump for habbening
>>
>>80685498

People are too busy with "It Makes You Think" shit.
>>
File: m2345mmi2lld-2.jpg (73 KB, 671x534) Image search: [Google]
m2345mmi2lld-2.jpg
73 KB, 671x534
>>80686151
...really makes you think, hu?
>>
>>80686768

Indeed.
>>
File: antonio.jpg (76 KB, 825x719) Image search: [Google]
antonio.jpg
76 KB, 825x719
I will gladly go to war with Russia if it means Red Scare 2.0
>>
>>80686768
Now I don't know... what to think?
>>
>>80672654
This guy knows what he's talking about.

>>80673515
This one is an idiot. US boats rule the ocean.
>>
>>80676073
Whoa there buddy. You don't wanna get yourself in trouble.
>>
File: Klippur.jpg (22 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
Klippur.jpg
22 KB, 400x274
>>80664259
>THE COLD WAR IS OVER ANY SECOND NOW
>COLD
well here I thought I read something important, I thought it was the COD wars....
>>
File: 1455145059577.jpg (121 KB, 1028x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455145059577.jpg
121 KB, 1028x1024
>>80665673
kek fucking saveded
>>
>>80664259
Fucking uppity Russians have been saying this since the 50s, and it's never happened. Cunt's need to calm down.
>>
>>80667916
>Are you expecting a martial law scenario in the US,
If you hadn't read deray's hacked twitter account yet, this is actually BLM's plan. Make hell, so martial law, and snowflake nigger stays in office, and believe this will work.....

This has to be your worst president ever, basically a bondevik x 10, no worse we can't compare... even inciting these riots "No lives matters before black lives matter"- or so .

Seriously fuck that piece of shit nigger. I hope you learned this time
>>
File: screw.jpg (36 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
screw.jpg
36 KB, 468x347
>>80687709

Would you like to a picture of a Los Angeles-class boat's screw? Highly classified.
>>
File: 1465113913212.jpg (587 KB, 1305x905) Image search: [Google]
1465113913212.jpg
587 KB, 1305x905
>>80674805
Holy fuck you can't be cereal
>>
>>80688430

You're retarded if you think a couple of blm members have a plan that will outsmart all the other branches of american government and the pentagon.
>>
>>80688708
BLM is a front group funded by people like billionaire George Soros. They're just tools.
>>
>>80688750

The point still stands. You think all of the non-blm people in American intelligence agencies (who probably already know exactly what's going on) and in the military will just stand by and do nothing as this "plan" plays out?
>>
>>80688645

Sorry, that's an Ohio-class screw. Even more classified.
>>
File: image.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 1000x500
I like Russia though
>>
>>80689020

Then you're a dumbass.
>>
>>80688925
saved

obama can't catch my fast fingers
>>
>>80689098
Finland has firsthand experience dealing with Pyccкиc.
>>
>>80688925
>>80688645
You down for a game of Traitor Chicken?
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 629x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 629x803
>>80689098
Fuck you snowchink
>>
>>80689289

What? I only posted a pic of a highly-guarded secret of the US military...
>>
Why does Russia keep bullying the Poles ;___;
Why would the Poles even want to start shit with Russia? It makes no sense.
>>
File: Finland.jpg (116 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
Finland.jpg
116 KB, 650x632
>>80689098
Why if I were you i would hate sweden more than ivan
>>
File: 1447475266032.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447475266032.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>80689289
>>80689892
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
>>
>>80689892
Yeah, I post a secret, you post a secret. We escalate the secrets until one of us either runs out of secrets or bitches out.

I'll start with a boring, on topic one. Torpedo tubes fire 7 degrees to port or starboard rather than straight ahead.
>>
>>80690018
Because the Poles are simply the turf tanks have to crush to get to either Moscow or the European heartland.
>>
do russians actually believe we're going to invade them?
>>
>>80674805
Absolute newfag moron underage b&
>>
File: estonian.jpg (86 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
estonian.jpg
86 KB, 734x1000
>>80665347
Tubli goi....
>>
>>80664259
I think stopping the warmongering would be a great idea. The us needs trump asap.
>>
>>80690201

We know exactly where the North Korea sub that went down (a Sang-O-class) back in early March. Heard the hull crunch on impact with the sea bottom.

A Project Azorian-like plan with electromagnets is under consideration with a rapid in and out mission parameter.
>>
>>80690741
Tänan Sind väga.
>>
>>80690474
Pull up RT and search "america."

Polling confirms that there is nearly no skepticism in Russia towards their media, and what media does exist is controlled by Putin.

They literally believe we're out to get them, and will believe that narrative.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/25/how-russia-independent-media-was-dismantled-piece-by-piece

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-russia-news-media_us_56215944e4b0bce34700b1df
>>
Hey now, hey now.
Don't dream it's over.
>>
File: WAR.png (309 KB, 554x315) Image search: [Google]
WAR.png
309 KB, 554x315
>>80664259
Oh yeah, and in several hours there's going to be an unfavorable (If you are a chink) ruling on the South China Sea. Xi Jinping is PISSED.

http://www.arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=193264

>"Do you wanna see some shit, kids?!"

I gotta pick up a bottle of wine for this. Something not shit tier. any recommendations?
>>
>>80668492
>more white infighting
Fucking stop. White people should band together against sand nigger, the cancer that is Islam
>>
>>80690957

Just a guess but you've worked on the Jimmy Carter?

Kim Jong-Il was poisoned.
>>
>>80690957
what would be so valuable about some old sub my man?
>>
>>80689685

Try harder, fatty. :^)
>>
>>80690957
Are you voting for trump?
>>
File: 1467661676569.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467661676569.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>BLM is failing to destabilize the US
>Obama pushes NATO into overdrive on starting shit with Russia for no fucking reason

It's clear at this point that Obama wants whoever is next in the president's chair to be up to his ass in conflict, if not total western collapse.
>>
>>80691260
>I gotta pick up a bottle of wine for this. Something not shit tier. any recommendations?

2014 Colin-Morey, Pierre-Yves Chassagne Montrachet Les Ancegnieres A.C.

>>80691314

I've never even been to the Bangor Annex.

We managed to get Eston Kover back for our NATO ally through a covert trade for a low level SVR agent who attempted to put a water whistle on an SSN. The deal made it look like Russia just gave him back.
>>
>>80691459

This is possibly a Sang-O II built in 2011. To compare it to the captured Sang-O from 1996 would reveal a lot about any advancements the DPRK is making, especially in the assumed improved propulsion system.

>>80691544

That's classified.
>>
>>80691130
Considering that the American government is actively trying to bother Russia no wonder they thing you're out to get them
>>
File: smug smush.jpg (38 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
smug smush.jpg
38 KB, 350x308
>>80678429
>>
>>80692242
Tell me about the secret submarine tunnels that go far as fuck inland.
>>
>>80691837
Navy makes use of laser blinding weapons.

You might have me beat.
>>
>>80691260
Cava is always a good choice
>>
>>80668492
The Russian people aren't your enemy.
>>
>>80678429
This accomplishes nothing
>>
>>80664259
Wtf i hate NATO now
>>
>>80692713
Why not?
>>
>>80670207
I hate that trannies get surgery paid for by the military, rendering them useless for a year + and all the while not even being able to take care if veterans
>>
>>80692713
based ameribro, thank you. the russian president has no interest or desire in fighting the west, but he will do god damn whatever it takes to protect his fucking nation. which country also used to be like that? i forget.
>>
>>80682271
a that time 1 Ruble was 2,50 US dollars, so suck it
>>
>>80692510

The ones in DPRK? Ground penetrating radar on NROL-54 and NROL-60 lead us to believe they are 400-1000 meters deep, depending on the overhead covering material (granite) until they have 300 meters of ceiling above them.

Probably reinforced concrete walls, also. Most bend 45 degrees away from the entrance in an attempt to fool bombing strikes.
>>
>>80664259
>be russian
>be utterly retardet
>everything is offensive
>>
>>80664259
Vote Clinton, 1996.
>>
>>80664259
Gorbachev is still alive?
>>
>>80692975

The public on both sides just want to chill with their friends and families. They don't pay attention to the war or even know about it. The whole thing is silly.
>>
>>80664259
Russia is pretty much like a fucking nigger looking for any reason to start a war. They have nothing to lose.
>>
why do we have to kill more whites?
>>
>>80670864
Jesus, you Danes sure are scared of the Russians. Probably being that little nub at the end of Europe they want to nuke so they can get their boats to the Atlantic.

Chill out. We got your back. I'll die for your clay if you don't puss out on me before I get there.

I know lots of guys in air power roles and we have some neat toys for melting transponders and hacking computers that don't even require death. Russians will eat each other before one slav boot touches your soil.

Everyone calm down. The US does not break deals. Look how much we've given the Saudis despite all the shit they pull.

And also, remember that we have 300000000 guns in civilian hands and an entire airline industry the government can force to enact its' will.

We could lose the whole god damn military and still be a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>All this chickenhawk buffoonery

I can smell the chubby, ovulating boomer cucks in this thread itching to go into another war for Israel and Saudi arabian shekels.

AMERICA FIRST
>>
>>80688697
>country that is 40% non-white
>act surprised when a big chunk of our young drags down the numbers
If you looked at those numbers for non-hispanic whites and our small asian minority only, IE the only people that contribute to this country, then America would be right up there with most European countries and the anglo-sphere
>>
>>80693671
I don't like the way they squat. They deserve a fate worse than death.
>>
>>80682271
>And just how many dollary is this?
>Like about 50 bucks?
Hahah, you're funny guy.
No, that was like 100 billions dollars, stupid millennial bastard.
>>
>>80670207
Everyone with any sense in their heads was saying Iraq would be a disaster, and Afganistan was a risky proposal. THey did it anyway.

There are both ideological and economic reasons to go to war.

Ideologically:
>The USA is invinsible
SO American leaders tend to believe they will win every war they start and there will not be consequences
>Anyone who opposes us is evil/unamerican
Nazis and soviets had a similar concept. It is typical of tyrannies
>There is a lot of profits and political donations to be made for the defence industry
See:https://consortiumnews.com/2015/03/20/a-family-business-of-perpetual-war/

And since the S is not really a democracy it chooses demented leaders like Hillary. Trump is an elite aspirant and couldsave us.
>>
>>80676073
>>80687709
Yeah dude, your classified status is showing a bit more than I expected to see on /pol/ tonight.

But please continue.
>>
>>80673652
>If the turks screw you and sides with them, you could essentially be excluded from half the world
Dude what? That would be maybe half of Europe at the most
>>
>>80694462
We're just trolling, friend.
>>
>>80694725
Yes.
>>
>>80680647
wasn't yeltsin wore though?
>>
>>80682271
Referring to paper or plastic money as actual currency

>>If they handed over gold or oil, then that's currency
>>
>>80695143
*wore --> worse
>>
>>80670864
Should have thougth about that before fucking around other nations politics.

Should have stayed in there borders instead of agresevly expanding.

Unlike warsaw packt nato is a defensiv aliance. Deal with it. Lost clay will not come back.

Get comfy with what you got or you get rekt crosing the border.
>>
>>80668492
you shouldn't do buisness with Russians but you shouldn't wish them dead either
>>
>>80695825
That is a very fine proverb. Can I borrow that?
>>
>>80664259
wtf i hate russia now
>>
>>80695929
Magaja kassi suhu hiir ei jookse.
>>
File: globalmilitarism58_14.jpg (1 MB, 4242x3000) Image search: [Google]
globalmilitarism58_14.jpg
1 MB, 4242x3000
>>80664259
I think i'd feel pretty threatened if the world map looked like this, and I wasn't part of the corporate entity doing it.
This map isn't even up-to-date, Poland and Romania should both be upgraded to red.
>>
>>80691837
That low level SVR agent worked for our version of the CIA for years. He was a leading specialist at KAPO. He's going to reveal everything to the Russians now, an extremely dumb exchange!

https://et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksei_Dressen
>>
>>80696997
>US active duty
>1.3 mil
>Russia active duty
>143

Pretty sure that entire map is garbage
>>
>>80696997
The fact that this map shows Tibet as independent shows how shit of a map it is.
>>
>>80697132

That's allegedly numbers of US troops active in a given country, its suggesting 143 active US mil personel in Russia - probably bullshit. But the point still stands we all know there are US/NATO bases absolutely everywhere, and on Russia's borders.

I can see the logic Putin for all his sin's and madness comes from, US/NATO installs nuclear counter-measure facilities on its borders, undermining MAD - the only thing that has kept the Cold war, cold for 40 years.
>>
>>80697007
Pisuke kala on suurema söömaeg.
>>
>>80697613
Google translate is horrible with Estonian.
>>
File: Wally.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Wally.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>80664259
>The decision of the Warsaw summit of NATO indicates that the alliance makes the step up from the Cold War to the preparation of a real war, ex-Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev.
Nothing will happen. You use signalling when you want to warn an enemy, not this shit.

Also, you attack without warning. No one says "we're going to bomb your ass any day now" unless they want to be bombed first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_(economics)

Should just nuke the fucker.
>>
>>80664847
>Classic Russian paranoia.
Often they fake it too because they know that we know that they suffer from siege mentality.
>>
>>80668576
i did the math on what that anon said a while ago

was something like 100m-200m people could be wiped out in the first salvo between russia and china

that's just vaporized, not dead in a week

scary shit fampai
>>
>>80668492
Can you wait for your hair to fall out and your dick to drop off?
>>
>>80669262
I personally do not hate Russia, but I'm pretty skeptical of their intent. It amounts to a shit ton of paranoia at times.
>>
>>80666127
Indeed, neutral friend.
>>
>>80664259
There was never a Cold War except on a propaganda level you retard. American industry built he Soviet Union.

http://www.rusjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/USSR_Cold.pdf

Is a good start of if you knew nothing about this. He has plenty of well researched papers on it. And is far from the only one to tell the truth of the matter.
>>
>>80674925
What about Club-K? You cant track all merchant vessels.
>>
>>80664968
>Most of Europe is going to be useless in a war,
Hey we need someone to commit the genocide.
>>
>>80693938
>We could lose the whole god damn military and still be a force to be reckoned with.
I'm sure, you've already started collecting bottle caps.
>>
>>80667363
>The situation in the US is fueled by politicians, it is a means to pit the blacks against the militias so they can justify disassembling groups within those "movements". During a war they need control, and the militias could upset that at a critical time.
No, the point is merely to kill off the Blacks. That's what the government wants more than anything since the Blacks can't be integrated without the system falling apart and having to be re-built.

Everything else sounds like you're trying to create a false hand guiding things.
>>
>>80668492
Agree
>>
>>80676685
>likely are smart enough not to get too involved the current chimpouts...
Actually, they need to arm the Blacks. Its liberal fuckers like you who are trying to divide us. YOU are the common enemy.
>>
>>80677063
>establishment wants war
Nope.

A status quo doesn't want to change. Moderate don't like chaos. Claiming that magical "elites" want a war is like claiming that my Toyota Highlander prefers diesel.
>>
>>80677157
>Russians shouldn't have let the Urbanites get rid of the monarchy then
Fixed. You can't trust cities.
>>
>>80678429
>Americans care about Washington DC
Wow, you fuckers are retarded. Go ahead and burn it.
>>
File: IMG_2236.jpg (89 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
89 KB, 422x768
friendly bump to see others input on this
>>80664968
>>
>>80687166
Agree. I think my SJW cousin is a Communist. Hopefully they assume she's armed.
>>
>>80688430
>deray's hacked twitter account
"hacked"

How dumb are you? The liberals just don't want us arming the Blacks. That's why we MUST arm the Blacks.
>>
File: 1459513206212.jpg (87 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1459513206212.jpg
87 KB, 640x634
>>80669262
>>80669545
we would probably be bros if it wasn't instilled in us that evil commies hate freedom

also north korea
>>
>>80668492
>Kek stupid russkies are paranoid NATO is an organization of peace :^)
>>
>>80693728
>why do we have to kill more whites?
Because that's what we do. Do you prefer degeneracy?
>>80693290
Didn't Russia ask America to send in people from the USAF to help them take down their mob a few years ago? Before Maidan(1-2 years)
>>
2000 nuclear warheads
>>
>>80693480
>"The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don't just go away, they are only postponed to someone else's advantage. Therefore, they made war with Philip and Antiochus in Greece, in order not to have to fight them in Italy... They never went by that saying which you constantly hear from the wiseacres of our day, that time heals all things. They trusted rather their own character and prudence — knowing perfectly well that time contains the seeds of all things, good as well as bad." - Machiavelli
>>
>>80703438
Not enough
>>
>>80702026
>I'm sure, you've already started collecting bottle caps.
Corect. We're getting bored. Can't you act like a real enemy for once instead of being geopolitical pussies. Yeah, you're tough against individuals but you got your ass kicked by Ukraine.
>>
>>80703652
for what, my tripfag (((friend)))?
it is enough for destroying USA, and there's plenty left to spare
>m-muh missule shieeed
if you seriously considered using that argument, that means you don't know shit about the subject
>>
>>80703175
What can you expect? Siege mentality fucks with people.
>>
>>80703730
>got your ass kicked by Ukraine
>Crimea is Russian
>Ukraine is collapsing
>east is de facto separated
a little more of ass-kicking like that and Russian flag will fly over Kiev
>>
>>80703731
>it is enough for destroying USA,
1) Inverse-square law
2) Too many liberals in cities would still be alive. We've got like 1000+ cities and most need to be hit at least twice unless you're just planning on doing minor damage
3) Rural areas will be safe

Just fucking press the button. I'd love to launch a first strike but I'm not in control of the button. Urbanfags deserve to fry.

>missile shiled
Fuck those. I don't want any liberal faggots being saved by a God damned shield. We're not a citystate cuckhole like Ivanistan
>>
>>80703841
>a little more of ass-kicking like that and Russian flag will fly over Kiev
Translation:
"The armies separated; and, it is said, Pyrrhus replied to one that gave him joy of his victory that one other such victory would utterly undo him. For he had lost a great part of the forces he brought with him, and almost all his particular friends and principal commanders; there were no others there to make recruits, and he found the confederates in Italy backward. On the other hand, as from a fountain continually flowing out of the city, the Roman camp was quickly and plentifully filled up with fresh men, not at all abating in courage for the loss they sustained, but even from their very anger gaining new force and resolution to go on with the war." - Plutarch
>>
>>80703935
yeah buddy because rural areas will surely prosper while radiation sweeps the land, all mechanization is gone due to lack of spare parts and POL, nuclear winter sets in (maybe) and agrochemical supplies run dry
you're one dumb fat Ameritard
hopefully you have a heart attack before you shoot up your school, church or working place
>>
>>80703841

What flag is that? Can hardly see it.
>>
>>80704026
that makes no sense because Russians lost nothing
not even in economic sense, this is actually a great chance to make their economy less dependent on oil and gas export
>>
>>80703801
>Don't bend over to US, defends its own national interests
>hurr hurr siege mentality warmongering paranoid commie schizophrenics. they actually really weak and will collapse any moment :^)

>use same dirty tricks as the US
>hurr hurr aggressive white niggers threat to world peace muh democracy muh gays muh poutine think of the polish children.

>point out to the US to the US to fix its own problems before sticking its nose deep in their asshole
>hurr hurr whataboutism
>>
>Obummer declares war on russia ensuring friendly rhetoric twoards them now looks dumb
>dynasty secured until we all die
>>
>>80704255

This game is way older than your shitposting, pajeet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
>>80704353
people got a chuckle over this?
>>
>>80704353
The game has been played since the beginning of civilization. The difference is most most people take a realistic look at it while Americans legit believe they are Jesus on earth and can do nothing wrong. You're one of the brainwashed societies to have existed.
>>
>>80704255
See what I mean? Ivan is too dumb
>>
>>80704508

Yes, yes and you are Britain.
>>
>>80704641
<some old guy quote>
It's 2016 my friend you should know to act better.
>>
>>80664259
>http://www.interfax.ru/russia/517699
My brother live in Kaliningrad (Russia), he said, peole there are preparing for the war.
>>
>>80669262

>Jews hate Russia
>Jews run the everything

Pick both
>>
File: 1466948885083.jpg (79 KB, 637x640) Image search: [Google]
1466948885083.jpg
79 KB, 637x640
>>80704508
>The difference is most most people take a realistic look at it while Americans legit believe they are Jesus on earth and can do nothing wrong.
Um... Some of us Admit that we were doing serfdom in the South and everything we've been doing since 1865 is really just an attempt to ignore the fact that we fucked over a bunch of Blacks since we didn't have the ability to integreate. Sorry, but a Civil War doesn't end until both regimes fall and now our Liberals, who slyly support Black genocide, are trying to get Mexicans to exterminate Blacks so that the issues with Blacks go away.

In reality, our delusion will end once we arm the Blacks so that the 2nd regime can fall and a 3rd regime can rise which incorporates all.

Just because 99.999% of us think Neo left the simulation doesn't mean that all of us do.
>>
>>80664968
The UK is still NATO dumbass.
>>
>>80704764
>My brother lives in Kaliningrad(i.e. Prussia) and he said people there are preparing for the war.
Fixed
>>
>>80704972
>Prussia
Kaliningrad is a war trophy

By the way, Alaska is Russian and Texas belongs to Mexico.
>>
>>80704874
>>80669262
Russia was filling a power vaccuum that, due to the unification of Germany into a single ethnic nation, couldn't be otherwise occupied without Germany becoming a problem again. Everything was a lot nicer in Europe when you didn't have a massive, unified, Germany sitting there dwarfing all its neighbors.
>>
>>80705075
>By the way, Alaska is Russian and Texas belongs to Mexico.
Alaska was purchased and Texas was seized. Sorry kid, but the Atlantic Charter doesn't work retroactively.
>>
>>80704893
At least he's showing us Ivans point of view. We now know:
1) Ivan DOESN'T want us arming the Blacks since Ivan fears change.
2) A civil War in the United States, being something Russia doesn't want, is now officially a good thing
3) Ivan is a racist piece of shit.
>>
>>80705075
>My brother live in Kaliningrad (Russia)

I dont know about Texas, but Alaska is definitely NOT russian, and never will be

And Ivan better deal with that fact.
>>
>>80705299
dubz of truth word to your babushka
>>
>>80705299
Alaska was russian, till Ekaterina sold it.
>>
I need to go to sleep. I've been posting for the last 48+ hours.
> first post in the spree: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80551133/#80589651
>>
>>80705433
the keyword there is WAS

WAS
>>
>>80705433
you know, like soon Siberia will be a WAS russian
>>
>>80705433
Doesn't Moscow belong to Kiev?
>>
>>80705506
Yes, and Kaliningrad WAS german too.
>>
>>80705521
>you know, like soon Siberia will be a WAS russian
Sooner the better. Can't wait to buy some land in New Alaska.
>>
>>80664968
If hillary is elected, it's WWIII

I would not want to be living near any major cities.
>>
fuck man, was on bernie page and random bernie dude was talking about china preparing for war and now this. god damn it, why cant we all just fucking chill. fuck. im running to the mountains.
>>
also you fucking american posters need to stfu, why the fuck do you want war with russia so bad? fucking assholes. and russia, you need to chill too, not all of us are fucking hot blooded retards, we all wanna just chill in peace and have a good time drink, smoke some weed. there is no need for blood shed. were all fucking family.
>>
>>80705525
No, primary purpose for establishing of Moscow was to fight the Golden Horde (it was outpost deep in the woods, so the Mongols couldnt reach it).
>>
File: 1453222902858.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453222902858.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>80705734
>smoke some weed
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>80703438
>nuclear warheads
>>
>>80705734
Because it is my genetic duty to rape your women and take your life.
Blame your gods, not me.
>>
>>80705800
>damn it Pekka, we'll have to get off our horses to reach moscow through these woods, looks like they've out smarted us.
>>
>>80695505
>"NATO is a defensive alliance!" NATO screams, as they foment coups and instigate proxy wars against Russia

Sounds pretty similar to islam desu
NATO is a religion of peace after all.
>>
>>80705831
>>80705880
I love you both.

I also love ivan.

We all love each other, it's just this reality that we live in that has been set in motion by our ancestors. why are we still fighting our forefathers battles? We can be at peace and all flourish.
>>
>>80669427

Assuming US would let go of it's puppet states in Europe without fight.

US isn't in Europe for charity. It's military presence in is there to look after American interests.
>>
>>80705585
tripfagging in 2016
jeeez
>>
>>80671575
>No, they don't. Nothing can stop a sub 100 miles off the coast of NY from nuking everything.

Russians have very hard time to get boats that close to US coast. There is a reason why developed much longer range SLBM's in 70's. To avoid crossing GIUK SOSUS so they can focus their anti-submarine assets to defend their SSBN's in relatively safe areas close to their own bases.

>>80688645
>Highly classified.

Not enough detail for that in that picture.
>>
Russians have areas known as 'bastions' that are heavily fortified and protected.

Their nuke subs are almost universally meant to operate in these locations in order to fling nukes across the north pole.

They do still roam around outside the bastions, and can go undetected while doing so, but it's unlikely one of them would surface next to an american coastline without americans intercepting it.
>>
>>80694204
kék'd
>>
>>80705075
>alaska is russia
>texas is not remembering the alamo

Genocide yourself germanistan cuck
>>
>>80664968

Soon we vote on Trident replacement.

https://campbellmemorandum.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/why-hawks-should-prefer-thunder-lightning-over-trident/
>>
>>80676685
It's not about taking away guns, it's about the justification to come after groups in the country that openly rebel against the state. All they need is one big happening, then no one will bat an eye the next time they shut down a militia, la raza, bloods, or whatever else may pose a threat.
>>80702097
see above

>>80688430
I doubt the legitimacy of that leak, and the intentions. Although i would love to see Russia taking credit for fueling BLM for no other reason than to see libtards trying to explain it.

>>80709588
I wonder how the English of today would react to a major world crisis, if you'd survive as well as you did in WW2.
A major concern is the 5th column of muslims our countries has today, and the general unwillingnes of the "young".
Society is very different today, i wouldn't be surprised if WW3 was canceled after the first day because too many people got triggered and had to go home.
>>
I don't think those in the Russian Army would accept their soldiers and their populace from claiming that they were triggered. On that line of thought I think it is better to say that It would'nt be canceled but it would be over.
>>
>>80702097

WE WUZ KANGZZ N SHIEET. You are shittiest tripfaggot I have seen in a while. IT'S TAN 5TH COLUMN THAT IS HOLDING THE KANGZ AND QUEEENZ DOWN.

>>80709588
>https://campbellmemorandum.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/why-hawks-should-prefer-thunder-lightning-over-trident/

Insanity/10

One of stupidest things I have read about nuclear deterrence in a long while.

F-35, B61 gravity bomb and aircraft carrier isn't credible nuclear deterrence. To deliver nuclear strike from a carrier, especially one with ramp it needs to get very close to shore.

Trident needs to be replaced with close to one on one basis. It needs to have at least four boats to maintain 24/7/365 deterrence patrols, missiles per boat could be reduced or replaced with smaller missiles.

While prioritizing conventional forces at cost of nuclear deterrence might seem to make sense, credibility of British defense rests solely on Trident. Without credible replacement for Trident UK becomes entirely dependent on US and France on defense. Most realistic option for retaining credible nuclear deterrence would be extending Trident service life until US Trident replacement is one step closer to being produced and then comparing it with whatever French are fielding or about to field then.
>>
>>80671344
Fuck NATO, Jewish & burger fear mongering.
>>
>>80711981

Do you prefer mudslimes and Russia over NATO?

Finnish and Swedish NATO membership would effectively turn Baltic Sea no-go zone for Russian military and Kaliningrad an speed bump for NATO. That would degrade credibility of both Russian conventional and nuclear forces in region. All Russian Northern fleet main bases would become vulnerable for short range ballistic missiles, that would probably force Russia reconsider it's nuclear strategy and to spend their defense budgets on new bunkers and piers for safer basing options for their nuclear fleet. Less new Russian ships, more bunkers.
>>
>>80688697
>Finland that high in science and reading.

I thought all the did all alone up there was drink.
>>
>>80671344

Ayy you accepted fucking Montenegro for a member
>>
>>80713099

Our public schools system isn't as burdened by niggers as in most other western countries so there is resources to keep everyone at least decently educated. I suspect our education system will start to rapidly decline in near future due to situation with shitskin immigration.
>>
>>80713183
Yes to keep russuo away from it for good. The last russian putch got stoped and as a side effect serbia gets cutoff from getting sea reinforments.

Cut get that easely be used as staging ground.

Russia pissed of way to many countrys..
>>
>>80709465
Dont get triggerd by the vodka nigger proxy.
>>
>>80705878
How many launch platforms?
You can have 1 billion nukes but only one sillo.

Try harder vodka nigger.
>>
>>80664259

http://pol.foundation

(you)
>>
Jeez, I thought:

1. UK left the EU to gain independence and get out of the toxic, forced cooperation that is the EU.

2. NATO is deploying defense equipment and troops by request from eastern europe, in response to russia behaving like niggers in the Ukraine.

3. Race tensions in the US is escalating because of videos of police killing black men, and obama taking a hands off approach to race stuff, being the first black president, which inadvertedly had the oposite effect.

Now intellectual heavyweights like gorbachev and anon deploys the redpills. Really makes you think.

Just had to click on construction vehicles in the captcha, but failed because I'm not sure what those are. Not sure if anything is what it seems.
>>
>>80714381

US is reducing its commitment to international security in the next administration, since the feeling is EU and other partners dont do enough to pay for it.

Russia has no option but to increase its "buffer zone" into Crimea and Ukraine due to improvements in missile and missile defence technology. It must re-build the buffer zone it once had against the west.

Race-war in the US is coming soon, just one or 2 more incidents to come before it starts, Black Panthers 2.0 are the spark.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>80713338
noooo dont let that happen.

cut heating to their houses and the breaks on their cars during the harshest parts of winter then snipe them if they try to walk to any store for food or aid.

save your country as much as you can....
>>
>>80712669
>Do you prefer mudslimes and Russia over NATO?

Are you saying that its not the west flooding us with immigrants?
>>
>>80706433
What can the US do, really?

This is a game of chicken. Both countries pretend they can stop missiles from reaching their cities, but what if russia or the us just shot ALL their nukes at the south pole?

Humans would go extinct in weeks.

There can be no war. But they will play a very dangerous game of chicken, sure.
>>
>>80716227
>What can the US do, really?
They can continue to cut off Russia from potential trade partners until they crack or attempt to break out by force.
In a nuclear war the first strike will be against sattelites in order to blind the ruskies, and the only defense likely to work against ICBM's from Russia/Subs is detonating your own missiles in the air to try and knock them out with a EMP burst.

I think Russia will see the end coming, and blitz Europe as well as some former satellite states around them, hoping to create a new stalemate and basically hit the reset button on the cold war.
>>
>>80716870
And what if they fire nukes equally distributed at the whole planet?

Can you cover the whole planet in anti-missile defense systems?

Russia has enough nukes to make the earth a barren rock again even if you shoot down 99.9% of their nukes. Even if they just detonate ALL the nukes in russian soil, humanity is over.

Thats what you aren't understanding. They can ALLAHU AKBAR us out of the solar system.
>>
This thread is what happens when dumb people doesn't realize their limitations and try and think like smart people. This is the reason I come here.
>>
>>80717956
>Can you cover the whole planet in anti-missile defense systems?
You can detonate nukes in the upper atmosphere and basically EMP the entire planet, hopefully knocking other missiles out in the process.

But yeah, in all likelyhood missile defense is sort of pointless, only the most extreme options could actually work.

We need to get all those Syrian engineers we got working on this ASAP
>>
>>80664259
This guy, "Mikhail Gorbachev," has a history of saying extreme stuff like this. I really hope there is a (nuclear) war, though.
>>
>>80718656
How about the russians detonate every single nuke inside the silos?

You do realize that would end human life on earth within 24h, right?
>>
>>80719121
Thats what i meant with "allahu akbar us out of the solar system".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.