[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholism and political views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 460x288
Are right-wing or left-wing people more likely to abuse alcohol? If there is a certain group, why is this?
>>
>>80685100

Define 'abuse' alcohol.

Because there is a large contingent of the left who are absolute alcoholic lushes, but because they are young, their bodies haven't started to buckle under the poisoning they're doing to themselves just yet.

It's not until bitches hit 40 and they're still downing two margaritas a day that they realize they have a problem, or until a guy loses half his friends in a tragic rollover accident.

Shit happened to my brother when he was a junior in high school. It changed him drastically. He was lucky to live, everyone else in the vehicle with him(thank god he wasn't the driver) died.
>>
File: Yakovlev-Fig-1.jpg (107 KB, 550x373) Image search: [Google]
Yakovlev-Fig-1.jpg
107 KB, 550x373
probably no correlation
>>
>>80685325

Alcoholic like getting drunk every night. I have had an alcohol problem while being a leftist well into my transition into conservatism and still continued.
>>
>>80685620

I think it's mostly correlated with age, not political viewpoint.

It's just that young people are overwhelmingly leftist these days.
>>
>Drinking alcohol
>Not practicing temperance

Why are you a fucking degenerate?
>>
>>80686017

Yes
>>
>>80685464
What a cluster fuck.
Any correlation in there would be negligible.
>>
>>80685325
>2 Margaritas a day
>problem
Shit I was downing a fifth a day before I even turned 21, up to a handle a day after. I'm (mostly) sober now and its fucking awful. Started hitting the bottle (daily) because of an awful breakup, kept at it because I got kicked out of my house and wasn't at a place I could smoke DUDE and now I'm feeling like shit, flat broke, and probably getting off the bottle and gonna try to get back to the green. Alcohol and rage landed me in jail, green kept me stable and functional. Drunkest I've ever been was 300mg Valium and about 75% of a handle of 80 proof. Woke up with a black eye and pissed myself. Coming off a long alcohol bender sucks dick, but having actual physical withdrawal is even worse. Some alcoholics just maintain a buzz all day, others get shitfaced til they pass out, wake up and repeat like I did. Protip: alcoholics don't get hungover if they're still drunk. Also if you're only drinking nightly your habit isn't that bad. It's when you're literally never not at the very least above the legal limit because you want to keep the shakes away that it's serious.
>>
>>80687356
Stop. You're retarded. There's like 15+ on this board that actually consume this info to heart. Alcoholism is not normal and never should be. Get sober. It's hard, it's not easy, but it's way better than being a sloppy embarrassing drunk.
>>
>>80687743

There's nobody to embarrass you when you're by yourself
>>
>>80685325
>two margaritas a day
>alcohol abuse

What are you Mormon?
>>
>>80688303

If you're drinking hard liquor EVERY SINGLE DAY, you have a problem.
>>
>>80685100
Maybe slightly more leftists since its easier to drink all day while your on welfare and don't have to work.
>>
Being drunk makes me more right wing.
I don't know why.
>>
>>80689220
Drunk words, sober thoughts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.