[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to argue racial politics with liberal friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: cresty.jpg (27 KB, 285x253) Image search: [Google]
cresty.jpg
27 KB, 285x253
/pol i need your help, im tired of arguing with my liberal friends about politics and racial/gender/religious politics with them. I usually get shut out by mob rule when two or more of them are against me. I know most of you would say just don't be friends with liberals but unfortunately where i live its not much of a choice and I'm a normy who needs socialization.

The problem is most of them are so indoctrinated in liberal ideals from their parents and the school system that the mere idea that you disagree makes them lose it.

Anyway I want to know how i can argue with them that political correctness is destroying the western world and actually get my points across, automatically if i bring up any statistics im automatically asked to show them the source which of course no one is just gonna have on hand and i can just ask them the same thing and/or just told im intolerant/ignorant.

Today i was arguing that black culture is destructive needs to be abolished and basically need to start acting like whites...I pointed out
>that they drop our eductation scores so low that we're the laughing stock of industrialized nations
>they make us the most violent country in the western world
>driving our quality of life ratings into the ground
>and they support radical left wing activists in their attempt to destroy our country

automatically im told im super racist and that none of that is true, (except in reality if you remove the black population almost all of our poverty, gang violence and education crises are fixed) so i didnt argue for the removal of blacks i argued they need to start acting more white (even though realistically i know that would never happen and unfortunately the only solution would be to exterminate them...but i dont want to lose all my friends so i would never say that to them)
>>
>>80668991
>liberal friends
get rid of them
>>
File: 1463436189660.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1463436189660.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>80668991
Just don't participate in political discussion. If they're your friends it's obviously not for political reasons when you're a conservative and they're liberals. Keep your powerlevel hidden if you can. I know what you're going through, I'm in a similar position. They openly talk about how great weed, sex, and hookup culture is, and don't see any problem with interracial relationships. Thankfully they know BLM is bullshit and hate SJWs.

You just have to learn to get along with people who have different opinions. If you aren't a talented debater you shouldn't be discussing politics because you'll quickly lose friends/relationships which are necessary for human survival
>>
>>80668991
>asked to show them the source
memorize sources. it might sound autistic but if you can say "oh it's from fbi's semiannual uniform crime report from 2015" and get blank stares and silence in response you're halfway there
>>
>>80669639
/thread
>>
File: clear as day.jpg (126 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
clear as day.jpg
126 KB, 600x540
>>80668991
>except in reality if you remove the black population almost all of our poverty, gang violence and education crises are fixed

How delusional must one be to deny the existence of white trash? They're often worse than the hood rat dindus, precisely because they have it in their head that the law favors them. (Which it doesn't. Most jurisdictions hate white trash and hood rats equally.)

Get this bullshit idea out of your head that blacks are the reason things suck. Retardation and degeneracy knows not what race is. It affects everyone.
>>
>>80670191
I don't think there would be who're trash without blacks.
>>
>>80668991
If a religion could be defeated with the simple application of fact there would be no religion.

Liberalism is a mental illness at best, a cult at worst. You will never win. There is no point trying.

Mock them endlessly. Their entire argument is based on feelings. Call their feelings stupid, because they are stupid. Enjoy their pain.
>>
>>80669639
kek im absolutely not friends with them for their political views. But the problem is they think that feminists are still necessary in today's society, BLM is a righteous civil rights group, Bernie is GOAT and that hilary is a better alternative than trump. All they ever focus on is the wall...they never agree that bernies economic plan is impossible and that Hilary is a criminal that deserves to be publically executed. I absolutely hide my power level because if i talked how i truly felt i would look like a neo nazi. The worst part is im fantastic at arguing. But its never a 1 on 1 argument its always 1v2, 1v3, 1v4. I have only once had a 3v3 argument and we BTFO'd them about why trump was better than Hilary. And i dont want to lose my friends over shit like this but for god sakes its hard not to argue with them
>>
File: gta4characters_mikhailfaustin.jpg (13 KB, 450x366) Image search: [Google]
gta4characters_mikhailfaustin.jpg
13 KB, 450x366
>>80670272
Every single nation on this earth that hasn't yet submitted to multiculturalism hosts a community of Thug Lyfe street rats of their own race/nationality. At best they become "civilized" enough to become things like mafia/cartel/yakuza.

Blaming degeneracy on race will never,ever solve degeneracy.
>>
>>80668991
there was an article on blacks doing better in school if they had just one white friend
>>
>>80670191
I know there is white trash, and latino trash, and asian trash. I clump them all up in a ball ad call them degenerates. But as liberals they beilieve all people are equeal no matter what they end up doing in life. and while i do agree everyone is born equal i disagree that people remain equal. that idea basically makes people lose the need for competition and the need to better themselves which in itself is degenerate. I think people should be treated for what they accomplish, nothing else matters
>>
>discussing politics outside the chans
kek kys retard.

may as well discuss how great is to masturbate to ponies and lolicon IRL.
>>
>>80670667
Don't even bother talking badly about Bernie. He has no chance of winning and bringing up his flaws will just make them less likely to want to listen to any of your points. If you want to argue with them, you need to talk about how much worse Hillary is than Bernie and how Trump is an absolute best choice over Clinton.

But really just hide your powerlevel until you're out of that situation. I take it you're in college or something?
>>
>>80670799
how would multiculturalism help? would that make the differences between us even more glaringly obvious? wouldn't assimilation be better? that was something i was arguing about earlier and they completely glossed over that
>>
File: disgruntled ed boy.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled ed boy.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>>80671284
I'm not saying it would help, don't go digging for ammunition to whatever agenda you're trying to push.

I'm just simply telling you degeneracy has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>80668991
I normally take the identity politics route.
>formulated as white colony
>historical, traditional image of the country
trigd some hillshills after they asked me about my trump shirt
>>
>>80671234
Yup. Being a conservative on a liberal arts college is the worst. There is so much liberal bullshit that goes on there that it's mind boggling
>>
>>80670191
One problem at time.
>>
>>80670191
What he said is literally fact. Of course not ALL crime would disappear, but the vast majority would. Get your own head out of your ass you black apologist faggot.
>>
>>80671699
Take comfort in knowing there are many conservatives in your school who aren't saying anything and waiting for the ride to be over just like you. People on the fence will be pushed to the right side as well since being around so much liberal culture will shock them
>>
Are you a fellow humanities conservative OP? I don't know why more conservatives don't get into the humanities field, what could be more conservative than to preserve the art, literature and history of your culture?
>>
>>80671538
But it do. Yes of course other races can be degenerate, but when you look at the percentage of each race that would be considered a degenerate. and exponentially larger percentage of blacks are degenerate than any other race. And its not just America! looking at where they came from could just show they were less evolved and they had ridiculous conflicts even before Europe divided Africa. I'm sure you could train blacks to act better but at some point you have to ask yourself. Is it really worth the trouble?
>>
>>80672247
I'm actually pre-med, which hurts my brain even more when someone that's going for a fucking sociology degree is claiming they're right just because they have the moral high ground
>>
>>80668991
>>80671570
When you argue racial politics, you can either go the identity or the overall effect of said category. It's much easier to go identity route because arguing overall effect comes across as speculative without having researched, and it requires a whole number of subcategories such as environment as other arguable 'unfair' and victim arguments.
To be honest, you aren't going to want to read the full argument. You probably can't comprehend it either..

>if you retreat from overall effect argument to identity argument, you lose and will be seen as a racist
>if you choose identity politics, you can make your position be seen as romantic instead of the angry reactionary that we all have been pushed to become.
>>
There is no point to arguing from the point of Logos to a Liberal.

Logic, facts, and the truth don't mean anything.

You need to argue from pathos or ethos. You either actually need to be a real authority on the subject with actual reputation or you need to make them "feel" you're right.

Since these bozos are your peers and you're probably not a person of any importance, that just leaves the appeal to emotion.

Don't make out your points to be good ones, make out their points to be morally reprehensible ones. Ask them why they support rape and women beating when taking positive attitudes towards muslims, ask about the Asians when talking about Affirmative Action, bring up every single possible bit of dirt you know on Hillary whenever she is brought up.
>>
>>80672520

I think morality and non-scientific realms of life which are important to humanity (art, ethics, virtue) things which philosophers and authors gave which metrics and tests couldn't, are being bastardized and ruined by liberals. So much so that some people decide that non-stem fields such as writing, history and philosopher are unworthy entirely, even though a society is poorer without those things.
>>
>>80674115

Oh and sociology is for fags. Its not a humanities, and its shit science to boot. The worst of everything.
>>
>>80672520
Call them immoral for supporting a claim that is anti-scientific and harmful to human relations. Hammer in the fact that they are denying a fact.
>>
I'm pretty liberal but I absolutely can't stand how intolerant some of my friends can be to other peoples beliefs. Respect all opinions, as long as they align with yours. Anything else should be censored.

They're inches from being unidentifiable from book burners
>>
File: aw fuck.gif (2 MB, 249x206) Image search: [Google]
aw fuck.gif
2 MB, 249x206
>>80672359
>exponentially larger percentage of blacks are degenerate than any other race

An exponentially larger percentage of blacks live in poverty than any other race.

Know what's one of the major causes of degeneracy? Poverty.

Stop spinning degeneracy into a race thing. Seriously. We will ALL be worse off if this keeps up. Degeneracy is it's own thing. So long as you give it false covers, you'll continue to live with Degeneracy.
>>
>>80674115
I agree, at my college im part of the symphony orchestra, and i play violin. but at the same time I think the only art that has value is the ones that are objectively beautiful. Modern art is cancerous and perfect reason why things shouldn't be merited on uniqueness and acreat ivity alone. true art can only be created by a master that has studied the fields and perfected their technique their whole lives
>>
>>80676127
No one is gonna argue with you that poverty causes degeneracy. But blacks in particular do very little about getting out of their shitty situation.

Inner city blacks have almost zero family values which leads to fathers walking out, which leads to unprecedented numbers of poor, single mothers who have way too many kids for them to support on their own because they dont know how to use condoms and cant afford abortions. They have no value in education and go as far to ostracize any kids that actually try to succeed academically, asking them why theyre trying to act like honkeys, only lowering the chances that some kids will come out academiaclly prepared for further education. Blacks would also prefer to join gangs and get addicted to drugs than contribute to the community and get a real job so that they could attempt to support a family.

Honestly its disgusting, my dad taught Biology in one of the schools in Camden, NJ for 5 years and the shit he saw would make you want to tear out your hair. Those kids dont want to learn, they dont want to succeed, they just want to join the gangs that all their siblings are in and push dope and steal shit.

At one point you really have to ask yourself, are these assholes really as evolved as every other race?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.