[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a black acquaintance of mine messaged me on Facebook, here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1420903743558.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420903743558.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
So a black acquaintance of mine messaged me on Facebook, here's what he had to say. I think he makes decent points but his argument about declining property values isn't a race specific phenomenon. What do you think?

1:
>You said black people only like to point out the difficulties they go through and never talk about solutions. I think you're right. *disclaimer I am black. Very* but you're not right for the reason you think. You're right that every talking head you see on tv only talks about the difficulties but there are people out there working towards and solution and unfortunately those people never get a spot light. NEVERTHELESS, I hope you would consider the possibility of there being systemic obstacles for black success in America. I hate the word white privilege...it's not so much a white privilege as it is a "handicap" (for a lack of a better word). This is the part that I'd expect you to disagree with cuz perhaps you haven't seen it and that's okay but I've spent the last 6 years of my life trying to get to the root of the problem and find solutions to the disease itself and not just masking the symptoms like some of my people try to do. Okay where was I. Are you aware of how your government pays for public primary and secondary schools? Maybe yes maybe no. Well! The main way of through property taxes. So let's take that as an example. Say you're a black family trying to buy a house in the 1940s( I'm sure you've heard of redlining). Said black family will only be offered houses in redlined district. These houses didn't appreciate in value nor were they as valuable as their white suburb counterparts. FASTFORWARD TO 1993 (which is the year I was born). My grandfather passed the house down to my father and I was lucky to be born in a house...unfortunately in a redlined district.
>>
2:
>Since the area isn't particularly desirable, the property taxes collected from all who live there are significantly lower than those living in the suburbs. Thus for the last 60 years, the school I will attend has received about 3 to 4x less money every year to hire teachers and provide resources to make sure I get a good education. Fast forward 18 years, it's time to take the SATs. Since my school had significantly less resources, I am a 12 grader who reads on a 8th grade level. Thankfully I'm pretty good at math and still manage to do well enough to be accepted to college. With everything I have said so far, would you will not see a handicap between me and the upper middle class kid from the rich neighborhood with the good school sitting next to me? Now I haven't been involved in the blm movement so I can't speak for them but systemic inequalities do exist in the education system which is the only thing I feel qualified enough to speak on. Take care buddy. Hope more of your questions get answered.
>>
File: 1356015438478.jpg (38 KB, 465x382) Image search: [Google]
1356015438478.jpg
38 KB, 465x382
>>80649257
>>
File: factssoracist.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
factssoracist.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>80649257
>declining property values
they decline because people don't want to live in high crime areas, so they move out, the properties also become less attractive.. and have lower value..

why are properties in black communities of lower value? pic related
>>
File: ifblacksleftamerica.jpg (278 KB, 963x896) Image search: [Google]
ifblacksleftamerica.jpg
278 KB, 963x896
also another pic

The thing he's describing with systemic inequalities is because of the behaviour of african americans and their very negative subculture of glorifying crime and various other things.

So instead of realizing that he claims that whites are better off and their properties in their neighbourghoods are of higher value so therefore they have an easier time.. Well that's because white neighbourghoods have less crime in them because whites tend to commit less crime when analyzed by percentage of their ethnicity relative to their size and the total population of the US.

Also single motherhood gives the kids a real rocky start.. http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/ And it's similar with black single mothers and a massive problem for blacks.

Basically your friend doesn't realize that what's causing the socalled "systemic inequality" are the behaviour and values of the black communities. But he insists to himself that it MUST be someone elses fault than the communities themselves.

As long as they won't take responsibility for that, it's not going to change much.
>>
As long as blacks commit so much crime, their communities are going to be worse off than communities consisting of people who commit less crime.. Both financially and otherwise.

You can't magically change that without reducing the crime that blacks commit. And blaming the consequence of that (that both parent families in communities where there's less crime are better off) rather than the cause won't change a damn thing.
>>
As long as blacks commit so much crime, their communities are going to be worse off than communities consisting of people who commit less crime.. Both financially and otherwise.

You can't magically change that without reducing the crime that blacks commit. And blaming the consequence of that (that both parent families in communities where there's less crime are better off) rather than the cause won't change a damn thing.

You can spread out the crime by forcefully putting black families into low crime areas, but that will just increase crime there because it's the mentality and behaviour that results in crimes being commited, and then property values will start to gradually decrease there aswell as people aren't interested in the rise of crime in their once peaceful neighbourghood.

That's the whole reason why cities turn into ghettos, people move away from crime, and the single mothers on welfare or whatever who can't afford to move raise people in those neighbourghoods who then join gangs etc.

You can't solve the issue whatsoever without blacks taking responsibility for their own bad actions.. Simply spreading it over a larger area and asking people to put up with it, is like pissing in your pants to stay warm. If someone is being an asshole, they are the ones who should change.. you shouldn't have to accomodate a certain level of assholeness in your community simply because they refuse to change. That would be deeply unreasonable.
>>
>>80649257

Logical fallacies abound in this one.

Let's compare to Milwaukee, which I live nearby:

Property taxes are higher, and they spend more on students in the city (avg. $13k/year) than in the suburbs where I live (avg. $9-10k/year).

Which schools in the city get the most funding? Typically, the ghetto-ass schools that are always waiting with their hands out for more funding to try and entice kids with no desire to be educated to actually stay in school. Just because the property values in those areas are lower doesn't mean they get less funding, it's a complete myth, the schools through Milwaukee area pretty much the same for it but again, some of the shittiest schools get "extra" to try and fix why they suck so much.

Guess what? We still have 75% of blacks dropping out by age 15 despite their having an extra $3-4k/year spent on their education as compared to their white counterparts in the suburbs who actually appreciate their education.

It's always someone else's fault in the eyes of niggers, but facts always come back to prove their conspiracies as bullshit. Ask that nig for proof that black schools are getting less money than white schools in the same district - demand proof which he'll be unable to provide, and watch his whole argument fall apart.

He's just another follower who heard a rumor from some other excuse-making nig and ran with it as fact, just like the rest. Maybe if he'd done his research instead of parroting utter bullshit, you wouldn't have had to hear his lame excuses.
>>
>>80653059
>75% of blacks dropping out by age 15
Just wow.. if you're not even trying you can't fault others for never making anything of yourself. And if you just pretend it's others causing that it's even worse.

Sometimes it's like african americans think that people who apply themselves have undue priveledge and that it just comes with silver spoon, that priveledge is earned, they seem to think if it doesn't come automatically even if they don't lift a finger and 75% of them drop out as in the case you mentioned.. it's "racism"

bullshit.. it's systemic cause they keep repeating the same pattern..

And burning down neighbourghoods and robbing liquor stores in the process, and supporting people who are doing that shit, definately doesn't help property values either.
>>
>>80653686

Exactly. 3/4 of the blacks in the city are dropping out of school the moment they reach high school so that they can hustle for a few dollars and hang out with their dropout friends all day and claim they've been "victimized".

A few realize later that they fucked up and go get their GED, but they're few and far between and usually don't do this until they realize they can't get a job for more than $10/hour as a dropout. Then they accuse white people of "holding them back" when the choice was theirs to begin with when they intentionally held themselves back by dropping out to do nothing of value.

Aaaaaand, that's how blacks are educated in the USA. Unless they happen to be fortunate enough to live in a city like Atlanta where there have been scandals of kids being pushed through graduation who were completely illiterate, because the schools were getting extra funding for turning out "such a high number of black graduates". Even when you hear of these cities where they claim things are different, it's still the same, just that some people found ways to profit from keeping these kids in the system longer in order to generate more funding that was being siphoned off for non-educational purposes.

Black education is a total mess, and it's not because of white people.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.