[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s aptitude for reason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: Free Hugs Project.jpg (52 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Free Hugs Project.jpg
52 KB, 800x440
The measure of anyone claiming intellectual superiority is having an ability to weigh and evaluate all sides of an issue without bias. Hence, you cannot claim intellectual superiority and thereby racial superiority if you do not at least adequately consider an opposing view.

EVEN WHEN FACTS ARE PLAINLY EVIDENT, one must consider the view of the common layperson who may be ill-informed. That is, you cannot argue that the speed of light is constant to a person who is lacking in the subject matter by no fault of their own. Left only to their own intuition, the average person might incorrectly assume that the light emitting from a car's headlamps must also sum the velocity of said car. It's easy for a person learned in basic science to smugly berate a person for this false assumption. But where lies the responsibility of the learned if only to disparage others for their lacking? Unless you are contented in your blatant and utter hypocrisy.

That said, consider the following video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUr3ZBeosx4

Are you, with your vastly superior intellect, able to REASON what the man in the video is saying? Or DO YOU LACK in your aptitude for reason? It doesn't matter if you disagree with this man or think he's wrong: You must at least have the intellectual capacity to understand his position. Even researchers are able to communicate effectively with dolphins and monkeys.

If not, you are not as intellectually superior as you might believe yourself.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1903x1069) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1903x1069
>A further test of reason

Why meet views that oppose yours with vitriol and venom? Are you so unsure of yourself that you must take arms against anything that doesn't agree with you?

Let's say you use FACTS--statistical and scientific--to back your views. Facts, my friend, do not require your passionate discourse to be any less true. Your anger towards those who are lacking in facts is more a reflection of your inept reasoning than their ignorance. Ignorance is easy. Being able to be non-selfish and non self-serving with information while maintaining poise and character is what separates the noble from the savage.

For example, Bill Nye was able to debate Ken Ham without disparaging him for his differences of views. There is nothing to gain for someone of scientific merit such as Nye to do so, and in many cases, might cause the opposing view to gain favor for your lack of calm and diction.
>>
File: 1468175711000.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
1468175711000.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>80613238
>>80613803
>Your use of facts in arguments doesn't make your point true. Just because someone is ignorant of the true facts doesn't make them any less wrong. It is your responsibility to understand and credit the idiot you are arguing withs ad hominems and half truths. You must accept them as fact because they're real in their mind.

Blm plz go.
>>
>>80614194
This was not test of "right" verses "wrong".

Nor was it even a call for compassion.

It was a test to challenge your aptitude for reason; i.e., do you at least even comprehend the position of the author of the video.

I even gave Bill Nye's historical debate with Ken Ham as an example. I didn't even suggest if either side was "right" or "wrong".

So I will ask you again and give you this chance to either accept or deny my test for reason: Do you at least understand this man's position. It is a simple "yes" or "no" question, if that helps; although an elaboration is implied and would be most appreciated.
>>
The entire premise of this thread is that facts are irrelevant, because the BLM movement doesn't care if their two latest poster child dindu brothas were justified police action. They only care about pushing their cause of black supremacy.
>>
>>80613238
Yeah yeah, it's not hard to understand the opinions of retards when you abandon logic and facts. Doesnt make them any less retarded.
>>
>>80613238
Cyborg here. You know nothing of reasonable logic.
Please 010001000100100101000101 in a 01000110010010010101001001000101
>>
>>80613238
Empathy is a two way street and only the fickle feel empathy for those that have no empathy for them.
>>
File: 1467961236636.jpg (245 KB, 1037x1382) Image search: [Google]
1467961236636.jpg
245 KB, 1037x1382
>>80613238
Empathy is a two way street and only the weak and self loathing feel empathy for those that have no empathy for them.
>>
>>80614751
How are facts not relevant? Our universe would collapse with catastrophic effect if it weren't for the speed of light in a vacuum, for example.

I am not here to argue on behalf of the author of the video: Only to ask if it is possible for you to reason with his position based on your own intellectual merit.

If you can't, then just say "no". It's that easy. Although an explanation would be enlightening.

>>80614780
Who said this man abandoned logic and facts? WHAT IF HE HAS NO READY ACCESS TO THEM? Moreover, what if he has exercised his rights according to the U.S. Constitution to "worship and believe" as he feels free to do? In that case, taking a side against him is entirely moot.

To dismiss him or anyone else who disagrees you with pejoratives is uncalled for, and only illuminates how weak your own position must inherently be.

Again, either you can comprehend his reasoning or you can't. It's just that simple.
>>
>>80614742
You are fucking vile.
>>
>>80615215
>>80615274
This is not a call for empathy. The laws of physics don't care your feelings about them. They simply are.

This man has a reason for believing as he does. His position might even vex you to the point of nausea. The question remains: Are you capable of at least understanding his reasoning or not?

Unless you do not claim intellectual superiority over him. That would be the only fair judgement to make.
>>
A majority of pol is delusional as hell. You can't reason with someone who doesn't make sense.
>>
>>80615767
Well this is their chance to surprise us both.
>>
>>80613238
He says that a drowning person yelling "help" is analogous to a black person yelling "black lives matter". This is a poor analogy. The drowning person is incapable of keeping themselves afloat, so they yell for help. The black person knows how to prevent being killed by police, but refuses to do it, so any calls for help are dishonest.
>>
>>80613238
I'll link the experiment when I find it, but a quick rundown is people were asked to think with pure logic, like a computer, and detail the best government and society.

Oerwhelmingly, Monarchy and a racial/cultural supermajority with limited rights to minorities was the most common answer. You can only address any other system with an amount of emotional pleas.
>>
>>80615978
I think part of the problem is white people have stories and mythos that outline morality, cause and effect, etc. while blacks do not, so they don't identify with many logical actions or reactions. They are like children who spent all day outside, and not being rounded. This is obviously the boy who cried wolf.
>>
>>80615303
Why should I reason with a psychopath? I can just sit and picture you nodding in agreement with some schizophrenic as he rambles on nonsense about green alien people and how the sky is actually red because it is reflections from hell, and that black people was actually kangz and shit.

Why should i be required to accept and recognize an opinion that it's blatantly wrong? Why is it my responsibility to be sympathetic to their idiocy? By recognizing their opinion, you are giving it merit it didn't deserve
>>
>>80615978
First of all, yours is a very fair and just assessment.

It also highlights what I said in my OP: That if you simply do not have access to facts then you cannot be held liable for lack of knowledge.

Case and point: There are several stories of affluent black men who have been encroached by the police who--according to both their testimony and corroborated by both bystanders and the official police reports--were perfectly complicit with the instructions of the officer. The abnormality here is the proportion by which even affluent, educated, and non-criminal blacks are stopped and questioned by police with no just cause.

Please consider the following accounts from Levar "Geordi LaForge" Burton and CNN's Don Lemon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ckDJ3xTaE

So your assessment that a black person somehow forfeits the knowledge of how
>how to prevent being killed by police
is based on your lack of crucial facts on a matter.

Please note that is is neither an attack on your character nor a call for empathy as to the plight of black persons. Simply to say that your position is an easy one to take as a potential "layperson" to said plights.
>>
I took some time off to watch the whole video. I can make an AMA about this later after my documentary about this brave young man is done but right now you can feel free to ask me some questions about it.
The solutions that he offers are these:
>More affirmative action
>More scholarships for blacks
>Lesser punishment for repeat offenders who are black
>Harsher punishment for first time offenders who are white to make it more fair.
>>
Can literally see the victim complex dripping off of him. I do not take pride in asking for help. I do not want help. I only call help when I NEED it above all else. These people consider themselves worthless and that is why they cannot help themselves. The niggers are niggers.
>>
>>80613238
That's fine if you are an aimless moron.

Fact is that I act in self preservation and to work against that in any way is stupid.
I'm not going to drop my bias because my side has already been doing that and getting fucked for it.

Someone who is intellectually superior doesn't lower themselves to stupid games like the one you've laid out.
>>
>>80616320
Or how about Neil Tyson's proposal for the virtual province of "Rationalia", whose constitution would be founded from the following eloquent sentence:

>"All policy shall be based on the weight of evidence"

I find his proposal profoundly intriguing.
>>
They're full of shit, really. Many are going through a hard time right now, but they use whites as a scapegoat for their problems.
>>
>>80617477
many of all races*
>>
>>80617360
Well then most blacks would still be fucked, just as they are now, because most evidence goes against their "facts". Judy because yo mama said it doesn't make it true. Most blm, or any sjw movement really, would be constantly fucked if they had to rely on evidence to get them out of a hard place.
>>
>>80617052
If the problem is simply that black people do not know how to act when stopped by a police officer (due to lack of access to facts, lack of education, etc), then why is the BLM movement not concentrating on educating and training blacks on this matter?
>>
I'm not really sure what you're trying to do here.

Are you trying to make us rationalize the idea that the nigger in the video ACTUALLY isn't aware that the reason they get shot more or are incarcerated for longer is really because of their own doing? As in, he REALLY thinks him being treated unfairly by cops is because they're all super racist?

If not, i don't get this whole plead to ignorance you're trying too pull off.
>>
>>80613238
>EVEN WHEN FACTS ARE PLAINLY EVIDENT, one must consider the view of the common layperson who may be ill-informed. That is, you cannot argue that the speed of light is constant

Bullshit and faggotry detected, stopping right here. That last part of the statement sounds as if you believe light is always and forever traveling at a constant speed, no matter what.

This is false, and even high school physics students can call you out on that. The speed of a photon of light can indeed be changed, and thus is not a true constant, depending on the environment in which it travels. Light in a vacuum travels faster than light going through water. The change is minuscule, but that does not mean it doesn't exist. Liberals should be more than used to blowing statistically irrelevant/non-existent things out of proportion, they do it all the time with trannies.
>>
>>80616744
This is an excellent example of both understanding and counter-reasoning for those interested.

I would say that in the case of the boy who cried wolf: It would imply that the boy knew he was not in trouble in the first place. It stands to reason that many of the blacks who are affronted by police may not know that they are NOT in trouble!

Again, please consider the following accounts from Levar Burton and Don Lemon:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ckDJ3xTaE

Your thoughts?
>>
>>80617477
exactly they are lacking what the OP is talking about and therefor proving our point of them being dumber than us
>>
Oke, i just watched the video. And he's not really saying anything and in fact he's just rehashing the good ol' "we want equality" bullshit.

The educational curriculum isn't dumbed down for african americans, the reason they get longer prison sentences are (and yes, i'm guessing here) probably more than likely due to repeat offending, and that yo mama's baby has to grow up without a father isn't because of racism its because daddy split on her. And if you want books go to a fucking library or buy them yourself.

he made this video just because he felt he needed too, he had nothing to add to the argument, so he ended up saying a lot of stupid shit instead.
>>
Damn I'm sick of all this rationalizing and pleading for us to "empathize" with niggas. I don't give a fuck. I'm on my team and they are on their team. All of the inconsistency of politics is resolved when you think of politics as a who instead of what. Peoples identities drive their politics more than they think and makes them look irrational and blind when they push for policies that benefit them at the expense of others. Who gives a fuck. I doubt there is someone on the Left trying to calm niggas down like there is here trying to calm the Right down. The culture war is like nuclear disarmament. Everyone has a nuke and first person to be disarmed of it get bombed the fuck out.
>>
>>80617223
>Someone who is intellectually superior doesn't lower themselves to stupid games like the one you've laid out.
Where lies the threat in doing so?

>>80617574
>Well then most blacks would still be fucked
As would a majority of devout Christian, Muslims, etc., or anyone who doesn't have access to a decent education, for that matter.
>>
>>80618742
oooo, don't thread into those waters son

polarization is exactly what "they" want
>>
>>80618804
Because you're validating retarded non-arguments like this?
>>
Here's the fucking thing, black lives DO matter, when the people are acting in a normal civilized way its all welcome, when people integrate its all good, but they don't even have to do that, just live the same way as everyone else.

Its when instead of integration they set up areas and turn it into some subculture of normal civilization, their community's then allow glorification of illegal things and allow those illegal things to go on in their community, that spills out into civilization and gets police attention, the vast amount of criminal activity requires police action, this is retaliated against which ends in dead people on both sides,....

Funnily enough this means that both sides get wary of people who identify closely to people who like similar, ie black people maybe in blue or red clothes, police in uniforms, these people have often never met before but apply the logic that this is what i know about people who look that way.... its profiling done on both sides.

Unfortunately there are black people who are completely against this sort of thing and they get sucked into it because the majority are constantly letting all of the above happen.

I like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJbxBuZlA8 watch some of his videos.
>>
>>80614742
I comprehend his position. I don;t think he comprehends the facts. Black Lives Matter is based on fallacies. Blacks getting hsot by police is not a big issue. What is it? 100-200 people a year in population of 300 million plus? Far and away most of those legitimate.

Iam sure that the blacks get it harder from the police than whites. They also committ violent crimes in much greater proportions. They pepretuate a culture that glorifies violence and revels in criminiality. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind

The real problem, which matey hints at but doesn;t express (and whether he is conscious of the problem I don't know) is not racism or bigotry or persection, but that that black people are not as capable as getting along in the modern world as whites or asians. I think the reasons for this are probably genetic and so the situation is intractable. What is the colution then? Either segregation, consiousness of black adapative inferiority in policy making, or what we have now. Certainly not chimping out and smashing up towns and posting endless wank on facebook because you can't distinguish the general from the particular or deal with basic statisitical reasoning.
>>
>>80617594
>why is the BLM movement not concentrating on educating and training blacks on this matter?
>>80617804
>Are you trying to make us rationalize the idea that the nigger in the video ACTUALLY isn't aware that the reason they get shot more or are incarcerated for longer is really because of their own doing?
The author of the video stressed that this would be a key part of his cause. Thus, he seems to comprehend that it truly is a matter of cause-and-effect.

I would stress this again for
>>80616744

>>80618367
You are correct! Light itself can travel at different speeds. I should have said "the speed of light in a vacuum" in my OP, and also cited the thought experiment where the car is somehow able to travel at relativistic speeds somehow in a complete vacuum.

Now that you have exploited my error, and I have demonstrated accountability for my mistake, are you willing to accept the measure of rationality I posited in m OP? Or was my thoughtless error enough for you to forfeit?
>>
>>80613238
I am not obligated to discuss anything that is proven to be directly linked to jews and globalism as this is time waste to distract me.
>>
>>80619237
You make an interesting digression that I will entertain: Do you think that the author of the video made a well-meaning effort to discuss these issues politely if not rationally?

>>80618887
Some paleontologists believe that T-Rex'es were hunters, while some believe they were scavengers. Which is correct? However, the basis of "right" or "wrong" in either argument is moot: Without proper consideration of positions that disagree with our own, we lack an ability to properly weigh and evaluate with blind, dispassionate reasoning.

>>80619545
So instead of being able to demonstrate any purported "vastly superior" intellect that you might have at your disposal, you elected to burn the .25 calories it took to respond pejoratively to my post? I couldn't help but tease you, but you did make it easy.
>>
File: 1459029641282.jpg (15 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1459029641282.jpg
15 KB, 500x359
>>80613238
>free hugs
>>
>>80618891
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJbxBuZlA8
This video countermands every argument here that at least some population of black people are not willing to take a position of accountability. This video is in spirit a kind of antithesis to the video from my OP.

It goes to prove that you can rationally oppose another view, just as I stated with my example of Nye vs Ham, without stooping to derision or disparity.

An interesting find, anon, and I will most certainly be sure to follow-up on other videos by this author.

>>80618742
I clearly did not call for empathy. That is a device for you to use or disregard at your own recognizance. Rationalizing doesn't mean empathizing. Again, the laws of physics doesn't care one iota what you "feel" about them.

>>80618882
I agree: I am NOT seeking polarity here. Some will obviously offer in Pavlovian fashion offense to what I've posted, but I think I've made that abundantly clear thus far.
>>
>>80620860
He covers all sorts of stuff mate, hes a cool young lad.
>>
>>80613238
People who don't want to put up with niggers shouldn't have to put up with niggers.
>>
>>80621501
deep senpai
>>
For those of you who may be ill-informed as to the concern of blacks for their own communities, consider the following article:

>http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

>LET ME BE CLEAR
I offer this only to highlight that any of us might be laypersons to the "facts" that are experienced from the perspective of black peoples. We cannot assume what we don't personally experience. And even if you, yourself, have been unfairly portrayed and treated by the police, then you cannot easily assume that it "shouldn't be a problem" for blacks.

This is simply to disarm that position so that we can move past the need for counter-argument: Again, I have challenged your aptitude to rationally understand the position of the author of the video OR NOT, especially if you claim you are somehow intellectually superior to others.
>>
>>80621821
*Furthermore, the assumption that blacks take-up for their own criminals is entirely unfounded: How does one explain black law enforcement agents, for example?
>>
>>80621821
>we can move past the need for counter-argument
We did that decades ago. People don't like niggers and they shouldn't have to live with them. Case closed.
>>
>>80622147
*Counter-argument as it relates to my OP. You may obviously live and believe as you please. I have no qualms over your disposition.

I only asked a question that merits a simple "yes" or "no" conclusion with your willingness to expound on your position as its sole option as other anons here did.
>>
>>80613238
>You must at least have the intellectual capacity to understand his position.
>>80621821
>We cannot assume what we don't personally experience

It seems that you've contradicted the main point of your OP.
>>
>>80622708
The answer is "No" to niggers.
>>
File: 1645865894575484.png (19 KB, 542x223) Image search: [Google]
1645865894575484.png
19 KB, 542x223
Are american cops more trigger happy than other 1st world police forces?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States#Lists_of_killings

It seems to vary alot

Since 2000, 17 people have been shoot to death by Swedish police, so lets say there is around 1,5 shootings every year that results in a death.
http://www.internationalen.se/2014/07/svensk-polis-satter-rekord-i-dodsskjutningar/

By now Sweden has a population of around 10 million, so to compare with America, we would have to take 10 times 30= 300 million which is Americas population
so lets then take 1,5 times 30= 45

So even if we take into account the population diffrences, American police shoots alot more people to death

So why?
Also i should say that Sweden has more police shootings then Funland and Norway, even considerd the population diffrence
>>
>>80622757
I face no such contradiction. I left the opportunity to sort that bit out up to you!

>>80622960
Should I take this as a "no" to your cognitive ability to rationalize with the video in my OP, then? Thereby forfeiting any possible claim you have to "intellectual superiority"?
>>
>>80623159
Sweden doesn't have to deal with hordes of armed niggers

yet
>>
>>80623828
You're making this way more complicated than it is. Nobody likes niggers and they need to leave the planet.
>>
>>80613803
>Bill Nye was able to debate Ken Ham without disparaging him for his differences of views.
>without disparaging him

Did we watch the same debate?
Because I remember Bill calling out religion as a mental poison several times.
>>
>>80624188
>hordes of armed niggers
>88
its like pottery
>>
>>80615303
Facts are relevant. Facts are logical.

You're asking us to emphasize with the opposition, BLM, who hold no facts benefiting their arguments.
If their arguments aren't supported by fact, then you're asking us to support them not because they're right, but rather because it's the "right thing to do", which is illogical.

But you say facts matter.
Are you planning on contradicting yourself every new post, just to maintain a flow of heated words?
>>
>>80613238

Yes I understand the thought process behind liberalism, social justice, cultural marxism, etc. I actually understand it better than most of the people that believe in it. That's how I know it's so stupid.
>>
>>80624204
Let me offer you the following attempt at rational thinking:

>A black man wakes up each day, ACTING as an anathema to all other races
>He is either ill-equipped mentally to NOT want to pose as such an anathema OR
>He is genetically deposed to behave like a wild monkey

Given the above, are the desires of our subject to be taken into question? According to this particular line of reasoning, we can say that the man is indeed truly innocent (or as /pol/ colorfully puts it, "DINDU NUFFIN"), because he has no access to an ability to know any other way than to pose as an anathema.

>>80624505
Point taken. I think it would have been better to say that said disparaging wasn't the sole content of Nye's position, as though he had nothing else to argue but disparaging remarks like you pointed out.

>>80625166
>You're asking us to emphasize with the opposition, BLM,
Firstly, does EVERYONE here oppose BLM?

However, that's a moot point. Please go back and cite where I either implied or directly asked any of you to empathize with the author of the video in my OP. I'll wait.

>>80625365
Understood. What good does it do to call it stupid, then, unless you feel you have irrefutable facts to claim such. I would never, for example, claim that religion is stupid, even with the facts of science at my disposal. Science cannot for certain say how the universe began or for that matter what lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole. If you believe science speaks to either of those things with certainty, then your understanding of science is profoundly flawed.
>>
File: Justice_scales.png (56 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
Justice_scales.png
56 KB, 600x601
So how much right is this guy, saying that justice is very unbalanced in USA?

Aren't the high incarceration rates of blacks caused by unbalanced justice, too harsh for black people?

There is known a prisoner slave industry in USA - is the justice just obtaining slave workers for incarceration? It is said, that the more skilled you are, the better chance to get jailed...

Also, the states are criminalising some ethnic behaviour for purpose - like weed smoking, which is clearly an ethnic oppression...
>>
>>80626020
>Please go back and cite where I either implied or directly asked any of you to empathize with the author of the video in my OP.
Gladly.

>It doesn't matter if you disagree with this man or think he's wrong: You must at least have the intellectual capacity to understand his position.

In this way, you do not ask us directly.
However it is implied we must be able to emphasize with the author of the video you posted to hold any claim to mental superiority.
Perhaps you're confusing empathy with sympathy.

From the dictionary.com entry "Sympathy vs Empathy"
>Unlike sympathy, empathy has come to be used in a more broad way than it was when it was first introduced into the lexicon; the term is now most often used to refer to the capacity or ability to imagine oneself in the situation of another, thereby vicariously experiencing the emotions, ideas, or opinions of that person.

>It was a test to challenge your aptitude for reason; i.e., do you at least even comprehend the position of the author of the video.

Yes, you never actually used the word empathy.
You did however unknowingly paraphrase the definition.
>>
>>80627775
> Empathy ...

Empathy and conscience (guilt of doing wrong) are the few things, in which the white race is more superior than others.

This is, what usually the arab people coming to Europe are missing - empathy and conscience - they are harsh and compassionless to environment, to their wives, to all different-believers... For this (and for this only!) they are really inferior to European (white) population...

((I've got not much personal experience with african blacks, since there are none in my country, which is 99.5% of european origin... some other thread said, that you are not allowed to have a white-only state... we do...))

So I too ask you for an Empathy toward this guy (and toward other "blacks") - to understand their view of the situation and thinking of a solution, that is acceptable by them similar as acceptable for you.

Dialogue and compromise are the civilised ways to finding solutions, acceptable by more sides of the conflict (mental of physical)...
>>
>>80627775
You made this assumption on your own.

Understanding doesn't mean empathy.

It is difficult for a common layperson to understand, for example, that a black hole might not be an object of physical substance, but a region of spacetime where space is warped steeply so much so that no object can escape past its event horizon. This requires the learner not to identify with the black hole, but to be willing to give-in to notions that may well be counter-intuitive: i.e.; How could something with such physicality not be made of "stuff"? For some, this way of reasoning doesn't come easy.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1AfkPQa6M

If you can claim that you are willing to accept what lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole, you should be equally willing to understand a position on a civil matter that, based on how I posed it, did not warrant either your sympathy or empathy.
>>
>>80625365
/thread
>>
File: 24781_shaunking_05f.jpg (436 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
24781_shaunking_05f.jpg
436 KB, 1000x667
Of course I understand his position.

The war on drugs and the war on poverty have the exact opposite of their stated effect, and serve as a petri dish to generate dysgenics, drug trade, and a dependent underclass which can only see a sustainable future or upward mobility through the lens of State intervention. This petri dish is cultivated to take advantage of well-meaning people and chain them to voting blocks for the swapping of influence among career bureaucrats. Like union organizers, these parasites stand to gain from sewing discord and separating people into fictitious categories, the oppressors and the oppressed. Children in black communities are raised to believe that they will always be looked down on, always rejected at every opportunity for advancement, always will be treated unfairly, because of white people. Now, young man, go and succeed and build a life for yourself in white society. If you are unable to do so, who do you think you will blame first?

The toxic phantom of the State?

Your parents and community, for denying their responsibility in their own lives?

Or white people?

The fundamental sin is to rob other people of their capacity for choice, their existence as a moral free agent. I will not now or ever be convinced that black people are incapable of being told the facts.

So while I can sympathize with their anger, and the feeling that their life doesn't matter, I refuse to treat them like a child: their issue is not white people. It is, and always has been: since the institution of slavecatching law that made harboring slaves illegal and recovering slaves profitable, Jim Crow, and all the way up to to government schooling and the welfare cliffs -- the enemy is the State. BlackLivesMatter and other organizations are outrageous, because they continue to perpetuate the old world Frankfurt style myth of persecution.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.